Ballet Club Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I held his cock inside me, I closed my lips, reaching with them to try to touch his body. I wanted to know he was all in me. But there was more to go. I hadn't taken it all. I backed off with a cough, gasping for breath. I punished me clit until, oh shit...I was going to cum! "Ohhhhh Godddd!!! Oohhmmmphhh!! Mphhh...mmmfff...mffffffff" As I came, my body spasmed, but my desire for that big cock only amplified. I attacked it, plunging my mouth up and down on it, fucking myself, fucking my mouth.

In my orgasmic haze, I suddenly realized that the coach's hands were now moving my head as he fucked my face. And then I felt what I had been dreaming of. My lips mashed against his black skin as his cock plunged into the depths of my throat. "Uummggg...ummmggg" I hummed as his cock traveled deep into me, then withdrew till just the head was in my mouth, then back down my throat. Over and over I felt that magnificent length travel in and out from my mouth to the depths of my being, fucking my mouth so good, so good. My orgasm intensified knowing that I had him so deep, and I lost control of my breathing. I started to choke as my throat clamped down on his cock as it was imbedded in me.

My black giant was too far gone to know that I was starting to choke. He held my head tightly as he continued to fuck my mouth. "Oh shit girl! You took my whole cock! Now...take...my...ooohhh...fucckkkkk!! Take...my...CCUUMMmmmmm!!" His massive black hands ground my head to his body, his giant cock spasming in my throat, spitting his load right into my stomach. "Fuck!! Fuck!! Oh Fuck!!" he cried out, still holding deep inside me. I could feel his cock throbbing in my mouth and I tried to massage his cock with my tongue. I wanted to taste him! I pushed his hips away from me, drawing his cock from my throat. I stopped him when the crown of his cock touched my lips. He was still cumming, and my mouth filled with his nectar. I swallowed his cum, and then I pushed forward to swallow his cock again. He was quietly grunting his pleasure as I fed his spitting cock into and out of my mouth, sucking the cum from him.

I had stopped playing with my clit so I took my hand and stroked the length of his cock that came free from my mouth. Then I would take him deep and hold him, letting his cock throb in my tight throat, and then let him slip out into my sucking mouth. While just the head of his cock was in my mouth, I would milk his shaft with my hands, getting all the cum from him that I could.

Soon he started to soften, and his knees got weak. He slowly sat on the ground, my mouth never leaving his cock. He rested with his hands behind him, his legs spread wide. I laid prone before him, like a big extension to his cock. I cradled that big black cock in my hands and milked it, my mouth still sucking and bobbing up and down. Occasionally his cock would jump and I'd get a fresh taste of his cum, but now I was really just playing, enjoying my new black toy.

"Damn girl, you can Suck some Dick! I think you got it all baby, god damn!" He ran his big black fingers through my hair as I smiled up at him, his cock still moving slowly in and out of my mouth. Now that it was softening I could play with it, running my tongue around it, nipping on the shaft, squeezing the head with my lips. I massaged his balls and was rewarded with another flow of cum. "Ummmm." I let his cum and his cockhead linger in my mouth, moving them around. One hand on a set of potent black balls, the other on a massive black shaft, and my mouth filled with black cock and black cum. "UUUmmmmmm."

12