Ballin' Out Ch. 02

Story Info
Olivia Munn invites Brandon back to her hotel room.
7.5k words
4.9
16.7k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ballin' Out - Ch. 2 "A Playdate with Olivia Munn"

Starring: Olivia Munn

Disclaimer: This is FANTASY. None of this is true, it is a completely fictional story. Please do not copy without my permission. I'm always looking for feedback, feel free to comment below or send me a pm. Also if you have any ideas for future stories, let me know. I'd love to continue writing!

*****

Los Angeles, CA -- July 16, 2016

Brandon Edwards and his friends Damon Watson, Marcus Jones, and Jermaine Williams rode in their car on their way to the Galen Center on the campus of the University of Southern California. Brandon, newly signed shooting guard for the local Los Angeles Outlaws basketball team was set to appear at charity event for local inner city kids. Brandon was going to be introduced by someone, and would talk about his experience growing up in Hampton, Virginia. He was set to talk about how he grew up in poverty, but through basketball - he worked his way up to receive a full athletic scholarship and now plays professional basketball.

"It's pretty stupid that I don't even know who's introducing me. What if they say my name wrong?" Damon said from the passenger's seat to the rest of the car.

"Are you stupid? Who is going to mess up Brandon Edwards? Either way, I just wanted it to be a surprise." Jermaine replied from behind the driver's seat. "Besides, you were so busy the other day, you didn't even let me tell you. What were you even doing that you couldn't talk then?"

Brandon simply shared a look with Damon, who was driving, and reached out his fist to bump. Damon took his right hand off the wheel and bumped fists with his old buddy, because he reminisced to earlier in the week when he and the tall basketball player double teamed Jennifer Love Hewitt, the sexy star of shows like The Ghost Whisperer and The Client List. She had been the subject of many wet dreams throughout the country, and she had sucked and fucked the two black studs for hours after meeting them at the local gym.

"What was that?" Jermaine pressed to see what the shared look was all about. "What were you two doing?

"Let's just say, we had a LOVE-ly afternoon." Brandon replied.

"What did you two make out?" Marcus chimed in after he picked his head up from his smartphone.

"You wish." Damon scoffed at him jokingly.

"But seriously, who is introducing me?" Brandon asked again. The crew didn't respond, and just went back to what they were doing. Damon focusing on driving, Jermaine looking out the window, and Marcus looking at his smart phone. "Really?" Brandon pressed. Then, he scoffed and looked forward.

Pulling up to the arena, Damon drove around the block to the service entrance. He parked the car in front of the door, where three event staff members were waiting for him. Once he put the car in park, Jermaine, Marcus, and Brandon all got out of the car, and thanked Damon for the ride. As the six people greeted each other, Damon drove off to park the car.

Walking into the arena, Brandon and Jermaine were given the rundown of the schedule. First, their emcee would introduce Brandon to the stage. Then, he would give his speech. Afterwards, Brandon, the emcee, and a few other local guests and some of the high school aged kids would play a charity basketball game. Following the game, Brandon would be around to take some photos with the kids.

The group walked over to the court side and saw that the stands were filling up. Seeing a podium at center court, Brandon got a glimpse of what his stardom brought him. He grew up in Hampton, Virginia. It was a city, for sure, but nothing quite like the big lights of Los Angeles, New York, or Chicago. Seeing the big court always wowed him, but he never truly got to appreciated it until now. The empty court, the stands filling with young children, all of it was a major awe moment for him.

He was snapped out of his haze when Jermaine tapped him on the shoulder. Brandon turned around and saw a beautiful brunette standing in front of him. He locked eyes with her and his jaw dropped slightly. Trying to regain composure and professionalism, he reached his hand out and smiled. "Hi! I'm Brandon."

"Olivia," the beautiful brunette smiled back and grabbed Brandon's hand to shake it.

"B - this is Olivia Munn. She's our emcee for the evening." Jermaine said out loud.

"I know you from somewhere..." Brandon said.

"I've been in a few movies you might have seen. Probably Magic Mike?" Olivia joked and giggled.

"Haha. Can't say that I watched that one. But anyway, it's nice to meet you. I'm glad you could join us for this event, it should be a good one." Brandon said to the Chinese American actress.

"The pleasure is all mine. It's a great thing that you guys are doing here, I'm just glad I could contribute in some way." Olivia replied. "Excuse me, but I've got to go do my thing. Let's chat afterwards?"

"Sure thing, break a leg. Not...li...you know what I mean," Brandon said nervously.

"It's cool, haha, I appreciate the sentiment." Olivia said as she turned and walked away. She took a few steps before she turned her head over her shoulder as to look if Brandon was checking her out.

Brandon, who was then caught looking, looked up at Olivia and smiled back at her. She was wearing a black dress that went down to her mid thigh, it was tight, so you could notice her luscious figure. Her hair was wavy, a slightly messy unkept look. She wore a dark red lipstick, one that made her lips stand out as one of her best features. The way she smiled back at Brandon made him gulp. He was infatuated with her from the moment he turned around and saw her standing in front of him.

"Easy buddy," Jermaine said as he hit his best friend in the arm.

"What?" Brandon asked.

"I know what you're thinking. But that's Aaron Rodgers' girlfriend. The Green Bay Packers would probably kick your ass if you fucked that up." Jermaine said.

"I have no idea what you're talking about man. I was just admiring." Brandon said, hiding his true thoughts.

"Look, just, focus. You're here today for the kids, remember! This is going to do a lot for your public image. Hopefully it gains you fans, helps you get in good with the league, helps us build a brand around you that is positive." Jermaine continued on, "We need this if we're going to get some good support with you making the move here."

"I'm really proud of how much you've grown up, J. It's crazy to think just 10 years ago, we were high school kids in Virginia. Now we're in LA, living the high life." Brandon said.

"Man, shut up - just go out there and do your thing." Jermaine responded as the two walked towards the entrance of the court."

"Now, it's my privilege to introduce, the L.A Outlaws' newest star shooting guard, Brandon Edwards!" Olivia Munn introduced him over the loudspeaker.

"Well. Here goes nothing." Brandon said to Jermaine as he walked out to the roaring sound of children cheering.

He was excited to share his story with everyone, and more excited to see Olivia Munn again. As he walked out, he saw Olivia cheering at center court. He walked up to her, and gave her a half hug with a kiss on the cheek. As they pulled away from each other, she stared into his eyes and gave him a wink. Brandon smiled back and was wondering what the wink was about. He decided to brush it off as he took the mic from Olivia's hands and waved to the crowd as she walked to the back.

"Give a hand for Olivia!" Brandon said to the crowd. "You know, ever since I was little, I wanted to play basketball. When I was three, my mother gave me a ball and I never looked back..."

Brandon went on for about 10-15 minutes about his life story and why it was important for him to do well in education. He said how it was much easier for him to go to a better school if he got good grades, which is how he ended up at one of the best schools in the country. He also mentioned how he managed to remain close to his best friends, and stressed the importance of having a good support system around him. His speech was inspiring and full of great content for the young minds to engulf. But towards the end, he was getting antsy. He wanted to put on a show for the crowd. So once he was done, he told everyone to get up and cheer. He wanted to make sure everyone was going to have a great time.

The crowd responded with a huge roar and Brandon waived to everyone. He walked over to the front row and started to take photos with some of the special guests. The event staff escorted him around to meet some of the people that donate large sums of money to fund the event. This was always kind of a chore, but Jermaine and Marcus helped talk Brandon through the importance of it all. Finally, after taking a bunch of photos, the event staff escorted Brandon back to the home locker room, there a few other guys had just gotten done changing into their celebrity game attire: shorts, athletic socks, sneakers, and basketball tanktops. He looked around and saw there were three jerseys left: one for Marcus, one for Jermaine, and one for Brandon.

"You guys ready to suit up again? I know it's been a while, but I'm not going to take it easy on ya'll." Brandon said as he nudged Marcus.

"You keep talkin', you're not even gonna notice when I dunk on you." Marcus said arrogantly.

"Bro you're like a foot tall. How you plan on dunking?" Brandon laughed.

"Dude, I been doing squats!" Marcus said as he mimicked a squat with weights.

Brandon and Jermaine just scoffed and began changing clothes.

---20 MINUTES LATER---

Brandon was the last to walk out as everyone else was warming up. Looking around the court, the people on his team were Jermaine, a middle-aged man who looked like a donor, one of the senior boys, and a female from the nonprofit organization. On the opposite team was Olivia, Marcus, a tall black man named Greg who looked like he was athlete, and two more senior boys.

Brandon laughed as he walked over to Olivia who was shooting, looking like she didn't know what she was doing. She had her hair in a ponytail that drooped down over her white tanktop.

"Lookin' good," Brandon said as he continued his chuckle.

"Shut up! Basketball's not really my sport." Olivia replied.

"Oh yeah? What is?" Brandon answered.

"Uhh. Well, I'm pretty good at Ms. Pacman. And Just Dance, do those things count?" Olivia said while biting her lower lip.

"Hahaha, sure." Brandon replied. "Anyway, you guys ready to get destroyed?"

"Oh, what's that? A little trash talk? Just you wait - I'm going to get a triple double...Is that a thing?" Olivia said in an adorable way.

"Haha! Yeah, but I doubt you'll do it..." Brandon said walking away. As he walked, he shared a look with Olivia. He licked his lips because he knew where everything was going.

The basketball game went exactly as one would expect. Brandon showed little effort, but still outplayed the rest of the players. Occasionally, Greg would challenge Brandon throughout the game, but Brandon's all-star caliber play would just wow the crowd. A few points in the game, Brandon would call out to have Olivia guard him, and he would toy with her by performing a few crossover dribbles on his way to an easy layup. Brandon played next to little defense against his counterparts, but occasionally would jump passing lanes on his way to a thundering fastbreak dunk.

Brandon would also play around with Marcus. He took Marcus on 1-on-1, blazing past him on his way to two easy points. The next time down, Brandon faked a drive, stepped back and drilled a deep 3-point jumper as Marcus was left in the dust. This was Brandon in his element, he loved basketball, and truthfully, he loved showing off a bit.

Late in the game, Brandon switched defenders so that he would cover Olivia Munn. He joked around with her, playing tough defense, occasionally using his strength to push her off balance. At one point, the referee called a foul and Brandon complained jokingly, but went back to playing defense. The two shared a few laughs, especially at Olivia's athletic display.

With the clock winding down, Brandon's team was up 13 with about two minutes left. He took the ball and dribbled down the court, dribbling to where Olivia was, jumping up in front of her and hitting another three pointer. As he jumped up, his midsection was at eye level to Olivia's 5'4'' frame. Afraid of getting hurt, Olivia just stared forward and watched as Brandon jumped up, and she stared forward. She gasped, as she could make out the outline of Brandon's long cock dangling in his shorts.

Brandon hit the shot, and jogged back facing Olivia. She stared back at him as she giggled a little. Brandon simply winked at her. For the rest of the game, Brandon simply jogged around, having fun with his friends and flirting with Olivia, and closed out the game.

After the game, everyone lined up to shake hands and take pictures. Olivia and Brandon all posed for a bunch of photos with the senior boys on both teams, as well as a few of the program participants. Neither was unfamiliar with this type of event, so they both knew the drill.

"Hey, thanks again for agreeing to do this. Today was a ton of fun." Olivia said to Brandon.

"Yeah, of course, are you kidding? I would have loved events like this when I was a kid." Brandon replied.

"I'm going to have to catch one of your games during the season!" Olivia said.

"Yeah definitely. Let me know, I can probably hook you up with tickets." Brandon replied.

"Do I look like some charity case to you?" Olivia joked, "I can afford my own tickets!" She pushed him gently to sign that she was joking around with him.

"Haha - sorry, bad habit..." Brandon replied.

"Don't worry about it. Oh, hey, look. Sorry I've got to get changed. I have to make a meeting with my publicist. Let's get together sometime soon for drinks? I'd love to do more charity stuff like this with you if you guys have the time. I think Jermaine has my assistant's contact info..." Olivia rambled on.

"Yeah - definitely. Let's get together sometime." Brandon replied. He gave Olivia hug and they both walked away to their respective locker rooms.

Brandon hustled back, giving out high fives to a few of the students still around. He tried to sign a few autographs but did his best to make it quick. He ran back and saw that Jermaine and Marcus had already been changing.

"There he is!" Marcus said upon seeing Brandon. He walked up to him to give him a handshake.

"Yeah, Mr. All-Star here made us look like elementary school players..." Jermaine shouted out loud.

"Hey man, good game. I went to USC and was hoping I'd be able to keep up with you a little. But you made me look like I was back in high school." Greg walked up to him to speak.

"Hey, you played some tough D. I mean, I play with the world's best basketball players on a daily basis, don't be too hard on yourself." Brandon tried to encourage him. "Besides, you still scored what, like 20 points?"

"Haha - yeah. Anyway man, good game." Greg said defeatedly and walked back to his chair to change.

"Thanks everyone for coming out - it was a lot of fun for sure whooping all your asses!" Brandon laughed.

With that Brandon walked over to his stuff to get changed. After putting his sweatpants back on and a fresh white t-shirt with a LA Outlaws track jacket, he found his post-game sneakers. He placed them at his feet and put his right foot in the right shoe. He then took his left foot and placed it, but halfway in, he felt something firm touch his toes. He removed his shoe, and put the shoe in his locker. His back now faced the rest of the people as he saw a plastic card wrapped with white paper around it, tied together with a red bow. He untied the bow and unfolded the paper. It was a note with a hotel room key. The note read:

B -

TODAY WAS FUN. COME BY MY HOTEL TONIGHT FOR SOME MORE FUN? LA HILTON, RM 703.

SEE YOU SOON,

O

"Everything okay, B?" Jermaine asked Brandon.

Brandon turned around and folded the paper and card and put it in his pocket. "Yeah, I just had a weird knot in my shoe so I had to untie it." Brandon lied.

"Oh, alright..." Jermaine didn't push and went back to finish changing.

Brandon simply smiled and put his other shoe on. When they were all ready to go, Jermaine, Brandon, and Marcus all left the area and headed back home in the same car Damon was driving earlier.

---5 HOURS LATER---

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Brandon had gotten away from his friends for the night by giving an excuse that he needed to take some alone time. His boys understood, as their star friend was always in the limelight. In this case, he was taking Olivia Munn up on her offer to extend their little playdate.

The door opened and Olivia stood there wearing a white V-neck sweatshirt with a blue trim and short blue jean-shorts. Her hair lay straight and about shoulder length. Her long tan legs looked sexy in her blue shorts.

"I thought I gave you a key?" Olivia said playfully.

"Yeah, but I didn't want to just barge into here." Brandon replied. "How did you get that in my shoe anyway? Also, how did you know it was mine?

"I told my assistant to do it during the game. I knew it was yours because you were the only one wearing those god-awful purple sneakers." Olivia took a vocal jab at him.

"Ouch. What's wrong with the sneakers?" Brandon replied, "The shoe company gave them to me for free."

"Oooooooffff course they did." Olivia said as she let Brandon into her hotel room. She walked into the kitchen as Brandon followed her. "Do you want anything to drink?"

"Nah I'm good," Brandon replied.

"Okay then," Olivia said awkwardly trailing the end of her sentence off.

"Sooo," Brandon now feeling the room. "What's up with the Packers this year?" Brandon looked, now feeling super uncomfortable.

"Now why do you have to go and do that." Olivia said bluntly.

"What?" Brandon replied.

"Look - I know what you're doing, but you don't have to worry," Olivia said as she walked over to Brandon. "We have a VERY open relationship."

"Oh?" Brandon said the only thing he could muster up.

"Yeah, and look, you have nothing to worry about. I mean, we're both consenting adults. I want this. You came over here so you clearly want this. It can be our little secret..." Olivia said as she drew closer to Brandon's face. She put her arms around him and planted a sensual soft kiss on his lips. Brandon responded by wrapping his arms around her waist and returning the kiss. The two playfully began making out.

Their making out began to get steamy as Olivia removed Brandon's track jacket and lifted up his t-shirt and threw it to the side. She ran her hand up and down Brandon's tone body. Brandon then began to unbuckle her shorts. He let them drop and Olivia stepped out of them. She stepped forward and tugged away at Brandon's sweatpants. She reached her hands to the sides of his thighs and pulled his pants down. Olivia broke the kiss and looked down in awe at Brandon's semi-hard cock. She put her hand underneath it and lifted it up.

"Oh my god it's huge," Olivia said.

"I get that a lot," Brandon replied.

"Yeah, I'd imagine. I'm sure girls are lining up and down the block for this thing..." Olivia said in awe as she wrapped her hand around his cock. She let it bounce in her hand to get a sense of his cock's weight. "It's fucking heavy too."

"You're so fucking sexy." Brandon said as he stared into her eyes as she tightened her grip on his cock and started to stroke it up and down.

"I need to know what this tastes like," Olivia said. She then dropped to her knees in front of Brandon and opened her mouth wide. She slid his semi-erect cock into her mouth and began sucking. The thickness of Brandon's cock turned her on. She had previously dated tall, slim actors and was not used to cocks this big. But she saw it as a challenge to make sure Brandon felt good.