Balls Deep in the Ball Pit

Story Info
Jesse dares Gina to bust a nut in Wanda's throat.
1k words
4.1
100.5k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JasonJHonz
JasonJHonz
148 Followers

Seeing as though the skate park had been closed for renovations, Wanda, Jesse and Gina decided to blow off some steam at their local arcade. There was hardly anyone around on a Monday afternoon, and after playing just about every game, they found themselves goofing off in the ball pit.

"I'm so bored!" Wanda complained, throwing her arms up in the air before crashing them back down into the ball pit, scattering a few balls in multiple directions.

Gina and Jesse were off to the side, leaning up against the edge of the pit. Jesse giggled and pulled Gina towards her by her shoulder, leaning over to whisper in her ear. Gina's brows pinched as she listened, before raising in amusement, laughing herself. Gina whacked at Jesse's arm, shaking her head in response. Jesse stuck out her tongue.

"Scared?" Jesse challenged.

Gina scoffed, looking over to Wanda.

"Wanda," Gina called. Wanda looked over in genuine curiosity as Gina waved her over. "Come here."

Nonchalantly, Wanda made her way over, pointlessly swatting the balls out of her way as she stepped.

"What?" she questioned innocently. "Do I still have powder on my face from the funnel cake?"

When Wanda got close enough, Gina pounced.

She took hold of Wanda's shoulders and thrust her down into the pool of balls, flattening her out on her back on the floor of the pit. Wanda let out a piercing screech, followed by a round of giggles as she playfully squirmed about, kicking her legs in the pool of balls.

"Come on, hold down her legs!" Gina said, egging Jesse on who had made the dare in the first place.

Wanda's screeching got an octave higher, her laughter irate as she tried to keep her legs away, only to have them pinned down by Jesse's ass and thighs. Her arms flailed about, feebly trying to move the balls away from her face. They weren't suffocating her, but they were engulfing her, hindering her from seeing what her friends were doing.

"No!" Wanda playfully cried, pushing at Gina's torso. "No fair! Ambush!"

"Hold her down," Gina instructed as she got off of Wanda and stood up.

Jesse nodded, scooting up and grabbing Wanda's wrists in order to hold them down against the mat. The balls came up to just below Jesse's shoulders in her sitting position.

"Guys!" Wanda whined, starting up her kicking again.

It grew in intensity as Jesse laughed, scooting up further until she was sitting down on Wanda's face. She let out a muffled squeak, pushing her wrists against Jesse's hands as her feet kicked more. Jesse looked up at Gina with a wicked grin as she pulled down her shorts, revealing her hardening ten inch cock between her shaven ebony legs.

"Alright, alright, move. Hold her legs again," Gina instructed as she prepared to take Jesse's place.

Jesse bounced back onto Wanda's squirming legs, pinning them under her once again, still holding her wrists, now by her hips for Gina.

"That was my face!" Wanda shouted out in irritation. "What are you doing?!" she demanded, now annoyed. She was being held down for too long. The playful fog was clearing.

"Sorry, Wanda," Gina said, holding back her laughed as she sat back down over Wanda's face.

She took a hand full of her hair and pulled her head up, ushering an "ow" from Wanda before stuffing her mouth full of her cockhead. Wanda let out a muffled screech as she immediately tried to jerk her head back and away.

Gina caught the resistance and pulled her head closer, thrusting forward in response with a soft grunt. Wanda coughed a loud gag, making Gina wince apologetically. Wanda's throat closed up instinctively, refusing to let the head pass. Her hands balled into fists as her hips tried to buck under Jesse.

"Jesse dared me," Gina cooed as she spread her knees a little more, pulling Wanda's head close as she humped at her face. After a painfully long two seconds, Gina groaned as she felt her head force its way into Wanda's throat, prying it open.

"Got it," Gina breathed, immediately increasing her thrusting to get the remainder her length down her friend's unsuspecting throat.

"Hurry up and nut before someone comes," Jesse pressed.

Wanda's efforts at breaking free doubled when hearing that, almost knocking Jesse off of her.

"Shit," Gina scowled, her grip on Wanda's head almost slipping. She re-gripped the base of her hair, yanking upwards and harshly thrusting her hips down, ushering a sloppy gurgling gag from Wanda. "Just let me do it, Wanda," Gina tried persuading.

But Wanda continued bucking, insisting that this prank was going too far. But that only made her friends more determined to complete it.

Gina plopped herself down on top of Wanda's face, leaning forward and bucking her hips down repeatedly to hurriedly force her mass down Wanda's windpipe. She ripped through her throat's resistance relentlessly, spreading her knees further and further until she was in to the hilt. She let out a grudging breath as she smushed her weight onto her friend's face, her heavy sac dripping onto her slick chin.

"Ngh, it's in," Gina huffed to Jesse.

"Bust the nut already!" she egged in a whisper.

"Fuck this is tight, damn," Gina panted as she started gyrating her hips into swift, quick thrusts in and out of Wanda's esophagus.

The lewd muffled sound of slurps, gags, and constricting reflexes filled their ears. Jesse laughed, bouncing Wanda's restrained wrists down on the mat.

"Swallowing it like a pro, Wanda," she laughed. Wanda's hips bucked again as she tried to scream in protest, her struggle and ravishment going unseen under the pool of colorful balls.

Finally, feeling herself close, Gina sat up, dragging Wanda's head with her. She rocked back on Wanda's collarbone, pulling and pinning Wanda's head to her crotch as she crossed her legs behind her head, sticking her in that humiliating position, Gina's cock corked down her gullet. Gina tossed her head back, shutting her eyes tight as she held the top of Wanda's head, her sac constricting as it unleashed its load.

Wanda blew out a bubbly wheeze from her nostrils as she was made to swallow her friend's seed. Gina groaned a sigh as she leaned back on her hands, her cheek resting against her shoulder. Jesse smiled, looking over Gina's shoulder.

"Busted it?" she asked eagerly.

"Mm ..." was Gina's answer. "I'm never going back to the skate park again."

JasonJHonz
JasonJHonz
148 Followers