Bambii's New World Ch. 03

Story Info
Bambii is back and hoping to get to her pimp soon!
930 words
4.29
51k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there for a second. I didn't know what to do. I was covered in cum. I was filled with cum. And I sat naked in a dark alley. I had to have a good 10-12 blocks still to cover to get to my pimp -- my owner. And here I was, used and abused and with no money to show for it.

I scooped up some of the cum on my stomach and licked it. I did it a few more times. My cock was also throbbing, but with this sheath on me, I couldn't get loose to cum. If I do get the chance to eventually cum, it might take me days to unload.

I pulled my purse over and grabbed a cigarette and lit it. As I took a slow drag and exhaled, I looked around, wondering what I needed to do. My panties were on the other side of the alley. My skirt had been thrown in a dumpster. My shirt was hanging off an old chair in the alley and my bra was, somehow, in two pieces on the ground. I was dirty, filled with cum and still needed to reach the hotel.

I slowly got to my feet and rubbed the leftover cum on my body to draw it a little. I noticed my stockings were ripped as I got my panties and started to round up my clothes so I could get dressed. I looked in the dumpster and at the bottom was my skirt. At least it wasn't filled with nasty food and stuff, but it was still dirty and had some household garbage in it.

I slipped on my panties and used the chair to get into the dumpster, but I tripped and fell to the bottom with a thump.

It turns out it wasn't garbage at the bottom, but rather a nasty old homeless guy who was catching a snooze.

This guy smelled quite awful. He didn't have all his teeth and if he had taken a shower in the last 5-6 weeks or months, I would have been shocked. When he looked up at me and breathed, I could smell cheap liquor.

He eyed me.

Who wouldn't have in that situation. There's this hot little shemale, wearing stockings, heels and panties. My tits were bare and I looked like I had just been fucked. I looked like a slut in heat. I went to grab for my skirt, but he grabbed it first.

"Not so fast..." he said.

My eyes, obviously showed my fear.

"He got to his knees and grabbed me as I tried to find a way out. He reached up and pulled the top of the dumpster over top of us. We were engulfed in darkness, outside of a few rays of light coming through slight cracks and opening.

"Please," I pleaded. "I need to get going."

"Soon enough," he said as he pulled me closer and licked on one of my nipples, getting me to breathe slightly heavy. "Soon enough..."

He pulled me in deeper and shoved his tongue down my throat. It made me slightly gag as his breath was horrible and as our tongues tied, I could feel the spots where his missing teeth were.

"It's been a long time since I've been with a woman," he said as he drew back. "Even one like you. But a piece of ass is a piece of ass."

He disrobed quickly and his body felt as dirty as it smelled. He forced me to my back and straddled my face, shoving his cock deep in my mouth and throat. He was soon fucking my face. His sweaty and dirty balls were on my chin often. He had knarly pubes also, which made it awful. Who knew what was in there. But he kept fucking my face.

He soon got off my face and I was thankful. He groped my tits. He grabbed my sheathed cock. He just felt me all over. He then overpowered me and turned me to my stomach and ripped my panties off me. He then entered me with his cock and started fucking me. As he continued, he got faster and harder. He was soon in a rhythm and was breathing heavy as he kissed the back of my neck.

Shortly thereafter, he groaned and shot a deep load in my ass. He kept his dick in me for a few moments, making sure that cum stayed there. He then pulled out, scooped some of the cum out of my ass and shoved it in my mouth.

"Thanks for the fuck, slut. Come back any time."

He then flipped the top open, threw my skirt out and pushed me out of his home. He slowly shut the top, looking at me one more time with that toothless grin and gave a wink.

I quickly gathered my clothes and looked things over. My bra and panties were ruined. So I slipped on the skirt and top and tried to adjust the best I could. My makeup was awful, so I fixed it the best I could. I stood up, lit a cigarette and knew I had to get back to the hotel as soon as possible. But I needed to do it without any further interruptions. I had a feeling I was already in trouble. James didn't strike me at the type that would like me being tardy if I didn't have money to give him.

To be continued...

Have any ideas for Bambii? E-mail me through the link below.