Bambi's Night Out

Story Info
A Mistress enjoys a husband and wife.
5.6k words
4.17
87.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright Scarlett Minx. ALL Rights Reserved

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit or on another website without the written permission of the author.

* * * * *

Part 1

I walked up the front steps, smiling at the plans I had made for the evening. A few phone calls, a couple of pay-offs and everything was set. I opened the door, not knocking or ringing the bell. I walked into the house, admiring the decor once again. The bitch may not be good for much of anything else, but at least she runs a neat, orderly house.

Entering the dining room, I was greeted by a scene out of "Better Homes and Gardens". Bambi and her piece of shit husband were sitting at the table, enjoying an early dinner. Both of them looked up, surprised at my rude intrusion into their home. Bambi's eyes shone with excitement, before dropping respectfully down to stare at her plate. Joe's eyes on the other hand were full of smoldering resentment and anger. The corners of my mouth curled into a sardonic grin. The wimp needs another lesson in who's in charge, I thought to my self. That's fine, it fits in my plans nicely. I walked over to him and without warning my hand shot out, delivering a brutal slap to his face. His eyes blazed with fury, then quickly dropped to his plate as well.

"I am getting tired of your little fucking games, Joe."

I turned my back to him, giving him an opportunity to try and jump me. He did that once, shortly after I picked up the slut from a dyke bar down on the waterfront. After I kicked his ass, breaking several of his fingers while he apologized, I pissed on his face and told him what a pathetic excuse for a man he was.

"If you had any real balls, your fucking slut-wife wouldn't out, looking to get fucked by strangers!"

I enjoyed watch the tears of shame and pain roll down his face as I sat on his chest, slowly pulling his left index finger back 'til it snapped. No, I don't think he would make that mistake again. Years of Karate and Aikido ensured that I could take care of myself, especially against someone as weak as him.

Walking back over to her, I asked "No comments on how I dressed for you, slut?"

She looked up, taking in my leather biker jacket, black T-shirt, faded jeans, leather gloves, and biker boots. My brown hair was tucked under an old baseball cap and mirrored sunglasses hid my eyes. I reached down to stroke my rubber "cock", bulging under my jeans. The whore's eyes zeroed in on the motion and the tip of her tongue flicked over her spread lips.

"You look very beautiful, Mistress" she said in a lust-filled voice.

I decided to put Joe in his place a little more before I took my pet out for the evening. I reached down and picked up a handful of salad from her plate.

"You don't mind if I have some, do you Bambi?"

"No Mistress, please help yourself" she replied.

"Open your mouth, Cunt."

I crammed the lettuce into her mouth, stuffing it in, and reaching for more. I filled her greedy little mouth until her cheeks were bulging like a squirrel's.

"Chew this but don't you dare swallow!"

While Bambi chewed her food, I reached into my back pocket and pulled out my switchblade knife. Flicking it open in front of her eyes, I delighted in her involuntary flinch as the gleaming blade snapped into place. I used it to stroke her stuffed cheeks while she chewed.

"Now chew your cud like a good little cow, Bambi, while I inspect your "udders".

I laughed, slipping the razor between her tits and cutting away the fabric of her expensive silk blouse. She looked up at me with her doe-like eyes full of fear as I lightly traced her hardening nipples through the bra she was wearing with the tip of my knife. Slipping the blade between her large tits, I jerked the blade upward, cutting the nylon between the cups, freeing her heavy breasts. Immediately her 38d udders sprang forth, the two halves of the ruined bra falling away. I pinched her coral nipple roughly between finger and thumb. I watched her arch her back, offering me her breasts to abuse.

"What, no milk, Bambi?" I laughed as I pinched harder. "Perhaps we should put you on hormones so these fat teats of yours fill with milk? Would you like to be a milk cow for me?"

"Yes Mistress" she tried to reply past a mouthful of lettuce.

"What do you think Joe, should I turn your wife into a dairy cow, so that I can charge my friends, hell, charge anyone who'll pay to suck on her tits?"

Joe's only answer was to turn red. I could see him tense as I described letting my friends, total strangers, his neighbors come over to nurse from his spouse.

"Of course hormones are expensive. I guess we could do it the old fashioned way, just knock her up. What do you think?"

Joe sat up a little at this and I knew what he was hoping, that I would let him have sex with his wife for the first time in eight months.

"But since you are such a pathetic excuse for a man, I could never trust you to do it. I'll have to get a real man to do the job. Don't worry, I'll make sure to give you all the details."

Joe slumped down, his hopes defeated.

"Done chewing, Bessy?"

I tilted her head back so that she was looking up at me.

"Open your mouth Bitch" I commanded, looking to see that Joe was watching me.

I bent down, covering her mouth with mine, sucking the chewed lettuce from her mouth as my greedy tongue violated her mouth. Just to keep her attention, I pinched and cruelly twisted her nipples, making her moan with pain while I completed this obscene meal. Finally, when she was panting for breath, I pulled away and swallowed.

"Not bad, but from now on you only use Ranch dressing, its my favorite."

"Yes Mistress" she replied, blushing as I took control of yet another bit of her life.

I knew this is what she needed, a strong hand to rule her life. Her waste of a husband could never give her what she needed and desired. So she went out looking and fell into my clutches. I loved to taunt her husband with the knowledge that it was his own inferiority that lead her to me, that he was responsible for all the suffering I was bringing them.

"Stand up and strip. Take that silly dress off. I want to see you."

Standing, I watched my plaything remove her dress standing naked before me. Not bad, fine figure, shaved pussy, heavy breasts tipped with hard nipples. A few fading bruises covered her tits and ass, mute reminders of my last visit. Oh yes, it had been too long, time to add a few new marking to my slut. I reached down, running my gloved hand over her smooth, shaved mons.

"A little rough, isn't it?" I asked with a frown.

I waited for her response, enjoying the looks of confusion and desperation running across her face. I knew she was still smooth and I enjoyed baiting her to see her reaction.

*SLAP, SLAP* My gloved hands left flaming imprints on each side of her face!

"YOU STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!! I GIVE YOU ONE TASK AND YOU CAN'T EVEN DO THAT RIGHT!!" I yelled in her face, watching the tears spring up in her eyes. I grabbed her and twisted her around, bending her over slightly. "Count bitch!" I said, raising my hand.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20.

"Thank you Mistress" she said, tears streaming down her face and fidgeting with the waves of burning pain my spanking had produced in her luscious ass. Both cheeks were blushing a burning crimson, the individual handprints running together in a scarlet mosaic of suffering.

"Sit on the table and spread your legs, slut" I commanded, slapping her inner thighs when I wasn't satisfied with her speed.

Finally, she was perched on the edge of the table, her legs wide, pulling her swelling pussy lips apart. I reached down and scooped some butter off the butter dish with the fingers of my right hand and smeared it on her mound.

"Get over here Joe, I want your face next to her cunt."

I positioned Joe so that his face was mere inches from his wife's shiny, greasy pussy. I could see the beads of sweat spring out on his face, as he was closer to his wife's feminine charms than he had been in months. I was sure his pathetic dick was hard at this moment, struggling to break free of his pants.

"Stick out your tongue, Joe, I'll need a towel." I watched him extend his tongue. "Better hold still, cunt, I sharpened this knife just today," I said as I began to shave the soft butter from her mound.

I could feel my own cunt get wet as I watched her squirm, terrified of the knife and what kind of damage it could do in such a tender sensitive area. Whenever the knife blade was covered with butter and sweat, I would wipe it across the surface of Joe's extended tongue, turning just so that he could feel the razor's edge skim over his tongue. Looking down, I could see real fear in his eyes now.

"Perfect, I think he's just about ready."

Putting the knife away, I squatted down and grabbed a handful of his black hair in my fist.

"Look at that greasy pussy, Joe. I can't take it out looking like that. People will think I don't know how to keep my bitch clean. Look at her pussy Joe, don't you want to help me clean it?"

I watched as Joe swallowed several times, his mouth watering with the thought of tasting his wife's cunt once again. He nodded his head, blushing in shame.

"Not good enough, Joe. I can't hear you."

"Yes Robyn, I want to help you clean your bitch. Please let me lick your property's pussy!" he begged.

I could see tears of shame in his eyes from the admission he had just made and what it had cost him.

"Ok Joe, I'm not a cruel person" I said with a smirk on my face. "You can lick her but only where I spread the butter. If you touch her clit or her lips, then all bets are off, understand?"

Joe shook his head so hard I wondered if he would get whiplash.

"Ok, begin and don't miss anything."

I moved back beside Bambi, my gloved finger twirling her golden hair and stroking the tip of her left ear. With my other hand, I pinched and pulled her nipples, occasionally slapping the sensitive underside of her tits. While doing this and watching Joe, I murmured into her ear just loud enough for him to hear.

"Does he make you feel good, bitch? Perhaps you don't need me anymore? Shall I go and leave you two alone?"

"No Mistress, please don't leave me. I want you to stay. He isn't as good as you are Mistress!"

I watched the words have the desired effect, tears now rolling down his cheeks as his own wife once again confirmed his own worthlessness. I continued to manipulate Bambi's tits, licking the curve of her neck with my tongue, watching her shiver and squirm with delight at my caresses.

There!! She moved just enough so Joe's tongue dragged across her labia!

*KICK* My boot lashes out, catching him in the ribs.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU?"

*KICK* Another blow, this one to the gut, making him curl up in agony.

"YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!"

*KICK* This one right in the kidneys. Let him piss blood for a few days, then he'll be more careful next time.

*KICK* *KICK* *KICK* OVER AND OVER. Finally he lies moaning, vomit pooling by his mouth where his pain has made him sick. Ragged breaths escape his lips as I pull up his limp, unresisting head.

"Ok cocksucker, your mistake, but she's the one who's going to pay for it. Every time she screams, it's because of you, every tear, every bruise, every welt, every drop of blood, all on your head!"

I dropped his head back into the pool of puke. I turned to Bambi, watching her shrink back from me, obviously terrified by my rage.

"Pick up that bag and get dressed cunt, and hurry, I'm not in the mood to wait any longer!" I ordered, pointing to the bag I had brought in with me.

Scrambling off the table she quickly put on her attire for the evening. First a set of black fishnet stockings, rolled up to the top of her thighs. Next a short red skirt, barely reaching far enough to cover her ass and pussy. Next, a thin, short cotton blouse, two sizes too small to where she had to inhale just to be able to button it across her tits. I had cut off the top three buttons, the total effect being to push her breasts up to spill out of the blouse, the tops of her nipples visible. The thin cotton was stretched so tight that the rest of her nipples were clearly visible through the near-transparent material. The blouse was short enough so that her midriff was bare.

"Go put on your make-up, you know how I want it!"

I watched her plump bottom jiggle from below the hem of the skirt as she scampered off to get ready. I walked over to where Joe was lying, still retching as the pain and nausea raced through his body.

"I don't know what your plans for the evening were, but cancel them. I want you here and I want you naked when we return."

With that I spit in his face as he lay there moaning. I turned around to see Bambi return. Several coats of mascara and eyeliner accented her eyes. A dark blush and thick, bright red lipstick completed the look. She had put on my favorite shoes, red stiletto heels, open-toed with 5-inch heels. The ridiculous heels affected her gait, making her tits stick out even further as they lifted her ass. The overall look was to make her appear like the cheap whore she was.

"Come on bitch, you have a long night ahead of you" I said as I pushed her out the door to my waiting motorcycle.

Part 2

I pushed Bambi out the front door. I enjoyed watching her tense up, knowing that our little scene could be seen by the entire neighborhood. Stepping outside, I walked behind her as we approached my Harley. As she stopped beside it, I hugged her from behind, pulling her close to me. My hands roamed over her tits, squeezing them, making them bulge even further out of the too-small blouse I had dressed her in. As a low sigh escaped from her parted lips, I reached down to lift her skirt and rub her bald mound. I could feel her rock her hips as my leather-covered fingers played with her slit, the tips wetted by the free flowing juices there.

"Think what your neighbors must think, slut. Seeing you act like a bitch in heat. A painted whore, fucking my hand?"

I could hear her gasp as waves of pleasure and shame rushed through her. Removing my fingers, smiling at her moans of disappointment, I walked to the saddlebags and removed her toys. I placed the 8-inch dildo on the seat, holding it in place with my hand.

"Mount up, Bambi, I have plans for you."

I watched as she stepped over the seat, the miniskirt rising to show her puffy pussy lips spread. Bambi positioned her cunt over the dildo, slowly sitting down, impaling herself on it. Removing my hand, I swung my leg over the seat and started the bike. Revving the engine, knowing the vibrations would be amplified by the dildo in her pussy, I took her hands and wrapped them around my waist. I placed her hands on my crotch, letting her feel my strap-on bulging beneath my jeans.

"Hold on tight, we're in a hurry."

I slipped the bike into gear and roared out of the driveway, loud enough to ensure anyone outside would turn and look at us.

I headed for the waterfront, where my surprise for my little puppy was waiting. I was sure to hit a few potholes and bumps along the way, knowing that the jarring motion would drive the dildo deeper into her hot pussy. Listening to her squeal with every bump, I smiled to myself. Enjoy it, puppy, you will earn your pleasure tonight, I thought to myself. I pulled into the parking lot of one of the roughest dyke bars in town. I climbed off the bike, watching as Bambi squirmed on the rubber prong.

"Having fun, dearest?"

"M-Mistress?" she stuttered.

Her face was covered in a sheen of sweat, her cheeks flushed. I reached down and roughly pulled the dildo out with a wet slurping sound.

"Clean it!" I ordered, holding the glistening dick up to her mouth.

I watched her part her painted lips, the tip of her tongue running over them. I held the dripping cock up to her lips and slowly pushed it in. As it slowly slipped past her lips, I watched her throat swell as the thick rubber cock lodged in her gullet. I pushed harder, sliding the last few inches home, feeling her gag as it cut off her air. I waited as she struggled to remain still, her face slowly changing colors, red to blue. Finally I relented, slowly pulling it out, allowing her to breathe again.

"T-thank you Mistress" she said, her voice husky and rough.

I pointed to the door of the bar, an impatient look on my face. She quickly moved towards the door, hurried along by the sharp slap my hand delivered to her left asscheek. As I watched her try to walk on her 5-inch heels, I looked at the other bikes in the parking lot. It looked like everyone got my message and had decided to show up for the little party I had planned. Bambi waited at the entrance, unsure of what to do next.

"Go on in, bitch, you really don't want to keep my friends waiting."

I pushed open the door, allowing a cloud of stale smoke escape into the night air. Bambi slowly stepped inside, hesitant and unsure of what to expect. The inside of the bar was poorly lit; the smoke from cigarettes made from tobacco, cloves, or other more powerful substances swirled in an ever changing cloud that the ventilation system could only keep mixed, not get rid of. Static-filled music from some unidentifiable girl group was being pumped out of the old sound system. I had asked Diana, the bar's owner why she didn't fix the old system, or even buy a newer one. She had laughed and asked if I really though anyone came there to dance or to listen to music? I never brought it up again. No sense in trying to argue her point, she was right. This was the type of bar where a select portion of the city's women met. Women who rode Harleys, drove trucks and wore leather, denim, or flannel. In short, women who liked sex raw, aggressive and dangerous. Dykes, leather clad and rough. The bar didn't offer mixed drinks, only beer or shots. No one ordered them anyway, except for the occasional stray tourist or lonely fem looking for a little danger. The former usually found derision and scorn. The later found what they had been hoping for, plus a little more. More than one lonely housewife or lipstick lesbian had walked through the mahogany doors, only to leave a changed woman. Some returned, others left, trying to hold together the pieces of their shattered self-images.

I had met Bambi in a similar fashion, in a different bar. I could see past the cool exterior, past the veneer of refinement and upbringing. I knew right away her need for a firm hand capable of doling out much needed punishment had brought her out of the suburbs, away from her friends and husband. Looking for a night of passion, oh no, it's not that easy I had thought to myself then. Looking at her now, dressed like some two-dollar whore, painted face, shaved pussy, and stiletto heels, I smiled. Yes, she had come far.

Tonight was just another step down the road I had laid out for her. I pushed her inside, watching her struggle to keep her balance. Inside, over twenty dykes watched with keen interest as Bambi made her less than graceful entrance. I had put out the word that I had a new piece of pussy that needed some "advanced" training. I knew I could count on a good showing, and I wasn't disappointed. Bambi looked around the bar, her face showing her fear and revulsion as she took in the sights, sounds, and smells of the bar.

"What's a matter, bitch? Are you too good for my friends, they just want to say hello?"

I asked this loud enough for all to hear, smiling at the angry murmur my words produced in our audience.

*SLAP*

"Say hello to my friends, cunt. Don't be rude!"

My gloved hand left a bright red mark on her face.

"Mistress, please don't..." She wisely stopped when she saw the rage on my face.

12