Banana Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then broke the kiss, with a little hesitation from Adelita, but that was soon rendered with a sigh, when I bent my head and took her nipple into my mouth and began to suckle like I hadn't eaten all day. Then I stopped and took the other nipple into my mouth, and began to suck.

Adelita took her hands and gently grabbed my hair, and pulled me away. Then reached down and began sucking my hardened nipples. One then the other. I looked down at her and said, "you can be an all night nipple sucker. I like that," then cradled my hand against the back of her head, bringing her closer. She then suckled my nipples a few minutes more, before leaning back onto her bed, and pulled me with her, me being on top. Adelita still kissing me, I rolled over and now she was on top. Adelita began traveling her kisses further down my Gardenia/Lilac scented torso, and laved her tongue in my belly button, then continued her kisses further down till she reached the top of the hair between my legs.

Adelita began running her tongue up and down my lips, then parting them, and laving their walls before entering her tongue to taste my sweet honey. I arched upward to let her continue, then noticed a throw pillow near my head, and grabbed it and placed it carefully under me, trying not to interrupt Adelita's sweet tongue laving me.

Without missing a beat, she continued. I was in lala land, languid, watching and enjoying Adelita's tongue. My hands started playing about my breasts, playing with my nipples. Pretty soon not only was I playing with my nipples, I was moving in rhythm to Adelita's tongue. Adelita continued to lave my inner walls with her tongue, and took her fingers and started massaging my clit. I began shivering, but enjoying. It was a very intense night of love making for Adelita and I. We ended up clinging to each other, or laying in each others arms, blanket wrapped around us, we kissed deeply before drifting off to a most relaxed sleep. In fact, the best sleep I've had in months.

The next morning, Adelita woke me up by feathering her tongue across my lips, then taking my lips upon hers for a wonderful kiss. When we broke the kiss, I said, "What a wake-up call!."

Adelita smiled.

Then starring into her beautiful eyes, I said, "as sexy as you are, I cannot believe you wake up alone every night."

She says, "I didn't."

I blush. Then Adelita says, "I never met the right person till now." Then she leans in and kisses me again. Her lips tender and sweet, but soft like the rain.

I stood in Adelita's bathroom, naked as a jailbird, brushing my teeth. Adelita walks into the bathroom and uses the loo, then flushes, then puts the lid down. She washes her hands in the second sink next to the one that I was using, then dries her hands on the towel on the rack next to me. Her body slightly touching me as she moved away from the rack. Careful not to bump my hands while I was brushing my teeth, she placed her bare front against my arse, which I arched against her. Knowing and seeing what models have to do for a photo shoot, I was getting pretty good at some of the movements myself. Having to stick my chest out as well as my arse at the same time, accentuating our positive assets.

Adelita began dry humping my ass with her slightly nude front. She then placed her hands around the front of me and cupped my breasts, and began to fondle them, making my nipples hard. Even though I was trying to brush my teeth, I was having a hard time doing so. I reached with the end of my brush to pull the water faucet on and then grab my rinse cup and fill it with water, then drinking some. I dumped the remaining water into the sink from the cup, then after swishing the water around my mouth, I spit it into the cup, and dumped it down the sink drain, I did this three times until my mouth was finally rinsed of tooth paste. I then put the cup back onto the counter, and continued to enjoy Adelita's administration on my arse and heaving chest.

Adelita and I continued our love making in the shower, we took turns soaping each other up, then making sure we were both rinsed off, washing each others hair, and rinsing it out, all the while playing with each other, sucking each other's nipples, and caressing the area between our legs until each other had orgasmed. Adelita then turned off the water and opened the shower curtain and grabbed two towels off the heated rack on the wall. We dried each other off before putting the towels in the laundry hamper and going into the bedroom and getting ourselves dressed. We barely had time to have any sort of breakfast before we were both out the door. We got into the car and drove to the nearest Starbucks and grabbed something to drink. I being English had the most delicious cup of English Breakfast Tea, and Adelita had decided that she would break her tradition of her morning latte, and have the same. We both got back into her car and drove the few miles to where the photo shoot was taking place.

We finally arrived, and Adelita parked her car, we both got out, Adelita grabbed her bag left in the car from the night before, which housed her make up and things she needed to be a model. Obviously the cloths were provided for her, but the make up, no. Most models of this nature did their own make up, although sometimes they would have a make up artist on the set. This time Adelita would do her own make up, as yesterday.

As I met Adelita at the front of her car after shutting the doors, and she taking the key to lock it. We stopped and kissed, before she went to the make-up/cloths tent to get ready for her shoot. I went to the house on the property where her photo's would take place to get set up. It was a little bit different today as we were shooting inside, with maybe one or two outside shots. The lighting was a bit different compared to yesterday when we were outside. We had natural light so, a few less cameras inside.

Adelita finished with her make up, undressed herself of her cloths she put on after our shower. Then Adelita emerged through the doors of the house and into the room where she would do the photo shoot for the day. She came over to me, and put her arms around me and gave me the most delicious kiss upon my lips, then pulled away and winked at me, before walking a few feet to where she would be posing. The first shot, I had her in a boyfriend cardigan. Just the two middle buttons done up. Nothing on underneath. I had her standing next to a fireplace with the fire going, standing on her left leg with her right leg slightly up, showing off the side of her posterior. Then I had her tending to the fire with a fire poker, then one where she was adding a log to the fire.

Then there was a shot of her laying on her side on a sheepskin rug, her left shoulder bare, her cardigan open enough to see one of her breasts. Her arm bent, with her hand holding a pair of glasses just off the tip of her red painted lips, with her head slightly tilted, her beautiful brown hair cascading down her bare shoulder, her left leg slightly bent over her right leg, with a slight smile on her beautiful face.

Then I had her in a shot where she was doing a complete split in the same outfit, with the middle two buttons done up, and her leaning over, almost spilling her breasts from the outfit, and her hands folded underneath her chin, her head straight at the camera, black eye shadow, light mascara, blush, deep red painted lips, and red nail polish, and a serious smile. Then I had her in the same pose, a split, where she was leaning forward with her chest almost spilling out, and her arms spread out at her sides on top of her spread legs, a cheerleading pose.

At twenty-two she had the body and looks of a secondary school senior.

Although few secondary school girls had 34 C boobs that were full, firm and had such noticeable nipples, plus a number 11 out of a 10 ass. Calling attention to her body was the best thing Adelita could have done.

When that shoot was finished I had Adeltia change her cloths again. This time she was doing a scene with a pool table. Where she is wearing a bikini bottom and exposing her breasts. Laying on the pool table, on her left side with her one leg slightly over the other with her knee touching the green felt on the table. This one is a Christmas photo shoot, with a red bikini bottom barely covering her front and her backside. Her nails on her feet and hands are done in crimson red, there's a lovely red bow in the right side of her hair. A Pool stick laying at the top of the table slightly turned above her head, her one hand holding her head up, the other hand resting below her gorgeous chest with very erect nipples, and resting sexily on a white cue ball. Some serious shots, and some of her smiling, and some rolling the ball back and fourth on the table in front of her. Although in these still shots, you'd never know the she was rolling the ball back and forth except the ball would be in a different position in each frame.

With that part of the shoot done, Adelita still wearing her red bikini bottom, I had her in 3 inch black high heels, with a Santa hat on with a little white tassel at the end, that was off to the side. I then had her put on a Santa suit. The kind that you would see back in the Olde English photo's. It looked more like a dress. I had her holding each side of the outfit with her hands closing it towards her neck. Then I asked her to slowly drop it further down her beautiful 34 C breasts. Adilita did as I commanded, and started slowly dropping her Santa suit to just over her breasts. Then inching the outfit down further, until it was laying all around her like she was the Christmas Tree and the outfit was the tree skirt.

Then I had Adelita do a pose where she was standing and having her hands hold the outfit over her, with arms outstretched, and her back towards the camera, but her head sideways smiling for the camera.

Adelita told me that she used to be a bar maid. While her being German, I had her wear a Dirndl. A traditional Bavarian dress with an apron. This outfit was obviously above the knee, where they usually go below the knee. It was very revealing, showing off her ample chest. With stockings, and high heels. I had her carrying a serving tray with various size drinking glasses. Then ones with German beer steins, for all the fictitious lively lads, which is a very important quality in a friend of Adelita's. She definitely likes her friends lively!!

Adelita changed her outfit again. This time she was sitting at a dressing table, with a huge mirror with globe lights all around it. Back in the old days you weren't able to wear white on camera, it just didn't work.. But with all the new technology there is today, it works. So I had Adelita wearing a white skimpy bra, white panties and white stockings with white high heels sitting in a very sexy pose applying make-up.

Then for the last few shots of the day.. Adelita changed her outfit again. I had her change her outfit to shorts and a very tight crop-shirt showing her very erect nipples. And had her doing "Jane Fonda" exercises, with the telly on in the background, with 'Jane Fonda' instructing everyone what to do. Then I had her change into a yellow Tennis dress with trainers. We obviously did this shoot outside.

We went to the tennis court and Adelita with tennis racket in hand and her on the court.. We had the machine shoot the balls towards her, and her chasing after the balls and swinging her racket sending the balls into the other end of the court. With Adelita running back and forth across the tennis court, I realized she was definitely a good Tennis player. Good enough to be a Wimbledon star.

Then for the last shot of the day, Adelita is standing in a bikini in a large oval metal wash bin doing some seductive poses outside in the sun. She slowly takes off her bikini top, then takes her arms and squashes them into the sides of her boobs. Then slowly takes off her bikini bottom. Carefully moving, as the photo's can only show certain angels of the models. Adelita's left leg was slightly in front of her right. She takes a bath pouf and dips it into the soap in the metal bin and begins to soap up her body. Her arms, her boobs, her stomach, her legs, then back up between her legs, carefully soaping her pussy, and carefully showing only those certain angels. When Adelita is done soaping her body, the trick is someone off to the side takes a large bucket of water and throws the water at Adelita to rinse her off. Everything goes off without a hitch, and captures that particular moment. Her face expression is shocked, yet gorgeous. Then Adelita is handed a towel, where she seductively dries herself off, as I keep snapping picture after picture. Before yelling "Cut!"

Everyone picked up their things and headed back to their vehicles and headed off to wherever they were headed. But Adelita and I were still there. I put the camera back into the case and closed the lid. I then walked over to Adelita, she then leaned in a kissed me, then whispered upon my lips, "make love with me, right here, right now, sweet and easy, soft and slow."

I replied, "with pleasure." I put a blanket on the ground with a pillow to rest her head. Adelita walks to the blanket, and grabs my hand and slowly brings me down next to her. Once down on the blanket, we begin to kiss. My tongue searching for hers, and she giving it to me. Our hands roaming about each others bodies, as I travel my kisses down her face, her chiseled chin, her neck to which she arched with each kiss. To the top of her torso, to her chest to her nipples. A long lick, a soft suck, my tongue finally underneath. He nipple in my mouth now feeling it grow a bit bigger. Another soft suck. Adelita's nipples now swelled and hardened, felt like they were going to burst forth with her milk, and feed me. She was sure hungry for it, the way I sucked and tugged at them and with our legs entwined drove us both into a crazy frenzy.

Then when I stopped sucking her nipples, she let out a soft sigh of disapproval. I continued sending my kissed down her long torso, to her belly, laving her belly button, then kissing her further down until Adelita spreads her legs, I begin to place my head between Adelita's legs and tongue fuck her. I fucked her like that for what seemed like hours, but I could tell she was just holding off a bit. She was just enjoying my tongue inside her. I could just see above her belly that her hands were massaging her chest. Running them over her nipples, making them harder. Her hands began to fine tune them like radio dials.

Her breath began to be laboured. I knew she was close to cumming, and I was ready for it. I could feel it between my own legs. That throbbing, almost in tune with Adelita's. But with each tongue thrust, she was getting closer and closer. Her body began to quake, and arch, then her fluids burst forth onto my tongue and into my mouth. She tasted sweet, like a fine wine. She kept cumming and cumming, with at least three after shocks. I pulled my head up, then licked my tongue across my lips to receive every drop she burst forth. Then I slowly got up on my knees and leaned into her and kissed her full on the mouth. Tongues searching for each other. Adelita tasting her own juices mixed with my saliva. She again moaned. Then grabbed my arms and turned me over onto the blanket and made love to me until I couldn't breathe.

We made the best love I had ever experienced with any woman I had ever known. I mean, I've had a few other girlfriends, and I'm sure Adelita had as well, but right now that did not matter to either of us.. We just wanted to be with each other. When she finally was done making love to me, she got on her knees and kissed me full on the mouth as I had done to her. Our juices mixing, our tongues searching for one another. Then I broke the kiss and told her "you have taken me places that I've never been and definitely want to visit again. As long as I am with you. I love you, and I will never love anyone like I love you, and I want to keep loving you, for the rest of my life. You take me home to a home I've never been too. Take me there again?" Adelita smiled, then took me in your arms and made love to me again, under the moon, and all the camera lights.

Adelita's photo's came out in the next issue of Bavarian Tart magazine. I went home to England to gather my things and give up my flat to some lucky person who will enjoy it's gorgeous view over looking the river Thames. Then flew back to Germany to be with Adelita. While I was back home, Adelita had given up her gorgeous flat to someone, and found us the cutest little house. She was already moved in, and when she picked me up from the airport, we kissed, with tongues searching for one another. Then we got into Adelita's car and went to our new house. Later within the week, my things arrived. Adelita helped me move my things in, and arrange them. Then I married my Bavarian sweetheart, went on a honeymoon together in Thailand and enjoyed our hotel, and the beautiful beaches. Then we came home, to our home!

12