Banana Split

Story Info
Fun with fruit in the college cafeteria.
402 words
2.82
125.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me begin by saying that this is a true story. Also let me warn you that my writing style may not be to your taste; it's fairly journalistic and I tend to shy away from graphic descriptions. I assume the reader has a working imagination and can fill in any details I may gloss over. That being said, here we go...

Since I know this is important to some readers, let me briefly describe myself. (Feel free to skip this paragraph if you want. It's not central to the story.) As of the time of this writing, I'm twenty-one and about to enter my final year at a small, private, southern California college. I'm majoring in English, so if you notice any mistakes... um... let's just call it artistic license, okay? I'm Asian (American-born Chinese), 5'2" tall, slim, pretty, and of course, modest. On with the show...

This happened during my first year of college. It was my first time away from home and I got a little wild. (I've settled down since.)

One day during fall semester, my then-boyfriend and I went to the college cafeteria to eat lunch. As we went through the lunch line, we picked up our entrees, side dishes, desserts, drinks, and so on. One of the items I picked up was a nice-sized banana. (How's that for foreshadowing?)

The cafeteria was crowded, as usual, but we found a table and sat down. As we ate and talked, I secretly slipped the banana under the table and picked off the dried up black tip (otherwise it hurts), then slowly worked the banana into my pussy until only the stem was sticking out. I managed to do this without anyone noticing, not even my boyfriend, which was the point.

I took my boyfriend's hand, placed it on my thigh, and smiled at him. He knew what to do and slowly slid his hand up my skirt. But when he got to my pussy, he felt the banana stem and got the funniest look on his face. I leaned over and, grinning, whispered in his ear, "Banana."

He discreetly began working the banana in and out of me trying, mostly unsuccessfully, to stay calm. I suggested we leave, stood up, and walked out of the cafeteria with the banana still in me. He followed me back to his room, where he ate the banana and then ate me.