Band Games Ch. 02

Story Info
Just a little fun between gigs, is that to much to ask?
1.6k words
4
8.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in bed, thinking about what I had done to Aiden. The poor boy must be pissed at me for teasing him the way I had. It had been fun though. I'm pretty sure we could have died through a terrible car accident, but that was half the fun.

I could hear him downstairs in the common room watching t.v. His laugh echoed throughout the silent house. It was strange for our little rented apartment to be so quiet at eight o'clock on a Friday night. Normally, Perry was ranting and raving about how we should be practicing more. Too bad he was out on a date with his soon to be boyfriend to liven up my Friday. Saiya and Jared had both gone out to see some new slasher flick. Eww. It was just Aiden and myself alone in the big house. Not a pleasant thing since Aiden had stopped talking to me.

I sucked in a slow breath through my teeth. I felt tired and out of place in the small room I shared with Saiya. I needed to get out, I just didn't know where to go. I looked over at myself in my mirror, cocking my head to the side. I wonder if I should go out to some random club, pick up some guy and bring him home. It would be fun to watch Aiden's face as I stumbled through the door an hour after I'd left with someone who's name I wouldn't remember the next day, but that wasn't very responsible.

Aiden's laugh echoed through the house again. His laugh sounded strange, almost strained. I found it amusing and concerning, since he usually had a sarcastic self-assured snarky laugh. This was no normal laugh.

Without a second thought, I drug myself out of bed and downstairs. As I got closer to the common room, I heard Aiden give off another weird laugh.

"What in the hell is going on Aiden?" I asked as I stepped into the room. Big mistake. On Aiden's lap, say a girl who looked as though she couldn't be older than my younger sister, Courtney. She was straddling him at a very inappropriate angle for someone her age. Aiden caught site of me and his eyes widened with shock and pleading. I looked at him questioningly.

The girl threw a look over her shoulder before letting out a small sigh.

"What, is that your girlfriend or something? I'm not opposed to sharing." Her eyes glued to me and bore holes threw my body. Ouch.

"Biannca, now. Stop. This isn't going to happen. I am way to old for you and your sister will be back to pick you up soon." Aiden looked at me again, pleadingly. I stifled a laugh.

"Heya Biannca. I'm Danika. You want to tell me why you are straddling my boyfriend?" I asked, giving off a small pissed off edge to my voice. The girl's eyes widened.

"Umm, hey, Danika. I was, umm....well-" The younger girl's eyes cut to the floor apologetically. I almost cracked right there.

"Nah, it's cool. Just don't do it again. I'm sure it was Aiden's fault in the first place, taking some teasing to far." I gave her a small smile and tried to make her feel better. It worked, she smiled and nodded her head. Just then, the doorbell rang. Biannca said that was probably her sister, and thanked Aiden for letting her stay for a little while. She then called out a final goodbye as she shut the door and greeted her sister.

Aiden looked at me again. "Please, don't. Say. Anything." I smiled at him.

"Well, well, well. You couldn't get any from me, so you try to seduce a child?" I asked him with a scolding tone. Wow, that is new, me scolding.

"She is eighteen, thank you very much." At that I harroomphed. He seemed to catch the rest of what I said.

"And, you offered something, I just didn't take you up on your offer. What, feeling rejected?" His voice was teasing. I really wasn't in the mood.

"No, Aiden. Not rejected, kind of relieved really. Now, I won't have to fake an orgasm just to make you feel better." I moved and sat next to him on the couch, tired out of my mind.

"Dani, it isn't you that would have to fake pleasure. If anyone, it would be me. If sex with you is anything like speaking to you, I'd be bored out of my mind." His voice was snide and I wanted to punch him. I held back, thankfully.

"Oh, so are you saying, dear Aiden, that you don't enjoy talking to me. And that you didn't enjoy the other night." I leaned in close to him and whispered in his ear. "As I recall, it was you who came all over yourself because of me and what I did to you."

I felt Aiden's hand on my side, pulling me to straddle him. I obliged, not even thinking. I then brought my lips to his, letting them connect softly. His hands moved slowly up and down my body, kneading my muscles in some places and feather touching others. Each touch sent me somewhere different. I didn't know what had happend within that span of thirty seconds just now, but I really didn't care. Aiden was making me feel electric and that was all that mattered.

I felt his hand brush under my top and slowly lift it up. I helped him out a little by putting my arms up while he lifted the t-shirt over my head. It dropped to the floor without a sound. I was bra less, and I hadn't even realized this until just now. Aiden took my breasts in his hands, cupping them gently. He pinched the nipples which were already at attention because of my sudden state of arousal. Each time he touched or squeezed I felt a familiar heat between my legs.

I focused on that sensation, that heat. I reveled in it. It was the most amazing sensation I had ever felt. I had almost forgotten about Aiden when he took my nipple into his mouth. He suckled and nibbled with a fierceness I didn't think was possible. I had never had it rough before, but what Aiden was doing was making me want him to use and abuse me. I shivered as his mouth left my nipple and he blew on it. He chuckled to himself.

As much as I loved the attention, I could feel his growing hard on from where I was sitting. I wanted to touch it, to feel his pulsing member filling me. I put my hand down, resting it on his pants. Right before I undid his pants button, he stopped me.

"Nope. First I am going to move your fine ass to my room, and then I am going to ravish every inch of you and you are not going to move, understand?" I looked into his eyes as he said this, saw the dominance there.

I removed my hand in conceit. Surprising me, he threw me over his shoulder. I let out a small squeal. He slapped my ass and told me to be quiet. Again, I did as I was told. I felt my pussy growing wetter, much faster than it normally did. Maybe I was going to like this male dominance thing.

Aiden threw me down on his bed ruffly. I looked up at him and saw a controlled hunger in his eyes, it turned me on even more. He removed my sweatpants, leaving only my lacy black thong. That he didn't touch. Slowly he crawled on top of me, trailing kisses up my body. His lips explored my thighs, my stomach, my breasts, and my throat. Finally, he made his way to my lips. He kissed me possessively as he played with my nipples.

"Touch yourself for me." He ordered. I obeyed. He watched as my hands moved across the familiar territory that was my body.

I let my right hand play with my nipples as my left stroked down to my pussy. I pushed my hand into my thong and slowly massaged my clit with my fingers. I had my thong and some of the bedspread soaked with my juices in a matter of minutes. Aiden watched me intently as I slid my panties off. I kicked them off at him, smiling. I closed my eyes as I rubbed my breasts.

I felt something touch my pussy lips and rub gently. I opened my eyes to see Aiden standing over me, completely naked. His cock about ready to sink into my sex. I grabbed his arm and pulled him forward, on top of me. In doing this, I caused his eight inch cock to lodge itself in my soaking pussy. It felt extraordinary as my tight pussy walls stretched around his cock.

I kissed him as he started to rock in a gentle motion. Slowly at first, but with my encouragement, faster and harder. He had me filled completely and he was banging me so hard I though I would break in half. I could feel my orgasm build. It was going to be intense. I used the hand I wasn't using to play with Aiden's nipple to reach down and massage his balls. He moaned as my hand scratched and toyed with his balls as he fucked me.

I felt the familiar sensation and screamed as I came. I bucked wildly and soon had Aiden orgasming with me. He fell on top of me, limp. My eyes rolled back slightly and I laughed to myself.

Looks like I have one player for my game all set. I just hope the others will want to play.