B&W and Bi on the Farm Ch. 02

Story Info
Now it's June's turn to get plowed.
1.1k words
4.36
41k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMature
MrMature
56 Followers

June's turn

One of the little pleasures I got on my visit to their farm was the occasions I could hear Bill and June having sex at night. I hadn't actually witnessed them, but there had been times I could hear them in their bedroom at night with the sounds of the bed springs gently creaking along with the grunts, groans and verbalizations that go with fucking. Generally after listening to these sessions, I would enjoy a good beat off while my fertile mind tried to imagine what June looked like when getting plowed. A few days after I witnessed the encounter between Bill and Samuel in the barn (B & W and Bi in the Barn) I got an answer. Just not the way I would have expected.

Bill went into town once or twice a week to pick up needed supplies and attend auctions. A couple of times I went with him to break up the time spent on the farm. I had no idea what I had been missing.

On this day I decided not to go. Bill got up and left early. June sent me out with a list of things to do and then told me I could go swimming after I got finished. She told me that Samuel would be over later in the day to take over the chores. I had been out of the house for nearly an hour when I realized I didn't have the key to a storage shed I needed to get into. As I made my way back to the house I noticed Samuel's pickup truck parked near the house. I found the front door was closed (very unusual for summer days). My curiosity was suddenly aroused and I eased the door open quietly. After I stepped into the living room, I begin to hear sounds and voices coming from the direction of the bedrooms. I quietly made my way down the hall, past the master bedroom, and found the sounds were coming from a guest room. I could distinctly make out the familiar voice of June, even though she sounded out of breath and excited. Mostly what she was "saying" was grunts, groans and "oh... oh... yes... yes... don't stop...keep going..."

I peeked around the edge of the door and saw June bent over the side of the bed, facing away from me. Samuel was standing behind her, holding on to her hips and methodically moving his hips forward and back, driving his long cock into her. His low hanging, black ball sack was swaying with each thrust. "Oh yeah... uh huh... oh mama your shit is tight!"

June was grabbing at the bed covers and alternately burying her face and raising her head to shake it back and forth. "Oh God! You go so deep." You are hitting bottom!"

Samuel stopped and took a step back. "Turn over. I want to see those titties of your." I pulled back until I could barely see around the edge of the door as June rolled over on her back and raised her legs up. Her dark hair was a mess. Her tits appeared to be about 34c with large, hard, nipples. I caught a glimpse of the thick dark bush between legs and the gape of her pussy lips. Samuel crawled up on the bed on his knees and between her legs. She put her ankles on Samuel's shoulders as he placed his cock back inside her. As he slowly began his in and out movements, she gasped. Samuel said "Where's dat' boy at today? Don't need him coming in here." June replied "I gave him stuff to do down at the barn. He'll be gone for a couple of hours. I was SO annoyed when he didn't go into town today."

Samuel continued his thrusting and gradually picked up speed. "Mmmmmm... That boy don't understand that he is interfering with your quality fuck time."

Samuel leaned over and put his hands on the bed on either side of June. She reached up and began to rub her fingertips over his Samuel's nipples. "Well, we'll just have to make the best of the time we have." June placed her ankles behind Samuel's thighs and pulled him toward her. "Oh yeah. Now go faster. Yeah. That's it. Faster. Oh yeah... Oh yeah... oh yeah... "

Samuel began to really slam into her pussy with that long, thick dick of his. Her gasps and cries were getting louder. The sounds of his hips hitting against her and the squish of her pussy around his thrusting dick was getting louder and more forceful. "GOD! How do you make that thing so hard? It feels like a steel rod in there," June gasped.

June continued rubbing Samuel's nipples and thrust her hips back again him. "OH GOD... OH GOD... It's happening... It's happening... " She then had a rousing orgasm. Despite her attempts to muffle them, her cries were very audible.

She went limp for a minute, gasping and sucking for air. "Oh lord. That's enough. I can't take any more of those today. You'll kill me. Three's enough."

She managed to regroup and lick her fingertips and resume rubbing Samuel's nipples. "Now... You need to finish before we run out of time. We need to empty your sac."

Her voice was more controlled and softer now... "Come on. Finish. Give it to me. Pump out your juice. Pump it... pump it... pump... come on..."

Samuel had been increasing his speed, but suddenly he slowed down but continued to thrust slowly as he cried out... "SHIT!! OH SHIT!! ..." It appeared that Samuel had his orgasm. He stopped moving and gasped for air. June when limp on the bed.

I suddenly realized that they might now notice me. I began to move quietly away and make my way down the hall to the front door. I eased outside and headed for the barn. My heart was racing and my cock about to burst. I furiously jacked off, reliving the events I had just witnessed. And wondered at how Samuel seemed to move so easily from a man's ass to a woman's pussy.

After a few minutes I saw Samuel walking out of the house and head for his truck. I started walking towards him. When he saw me he smiled broadly and said "Hey there my man. What are you up to?" I swallowed hard and replied "I need the key to the barn storage room."

Samuel looked at me with a grin and said, "Yeah. I was just checking with the lady of the house to see what she needed tending to today."

I thought to myself... "Bet you did. Bet you did."

MrMature
MrMature
56 Followers