Bane of my existence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she taunted me she pulled at the neck of her top. When I looked down I could see right past the fertile valley between her magnificent orbs. The pale untanned flesh of each breast was exposed to the point where I could just barely make out the darkening tinge of her areolae.

My eyes narrowed to slits in concentration, and I had to slow down my already glacier slow slide up and down my shaft even further.

"If I show you my tits will you come all over them?" She asked playfully. "Do you want to shoot your hot load all over your sister's melons?"

I wanted to say that her pathetic attempts at dirty talk were having no effect on me, but that was plainly a lie. Even though I knew it was fake, even though I found the faux girlish coyness annoying, it did not stop my idiotic body responding to it.

"Here it comes," she taunted, sliding one hand over her right breast while the other hand lifted it from below. She held it there, just millimeters from exposure, occasionally juggling it slightly for my benefit.

But through a superhuman effort I do not think I could have maintained under any other circumstances, except out of the deep spite I felt towards me evil little sister, I managed to back away from the edge.

My whole body shook with the effort from resisting the urge to shoot my load. The expression on my sister's face suggested that she knew it was about to be all over.

It very nearly was when, as the game of sexual chicken spiraled more and more out of control, she took her teasing just a little too far. Without warning, her pink, ripened nipple popped free of her top and pointed proudly at my groin. It was a shade or two darker than the panties I wore, but more perfect than I imagined.

My cock responded with a dribble of precome which leaked out onto her carpet. This seemed to give her encouragement and instead of covering up, my sister reached in and lifted her entire weighty breast out of her top.

"Fuck!" A glared hatred at her for being willing to take this grotesque standoff so far. Her only response, both to my horror and joy, was to double down on her gamble, and haul out her other mound of perfectly formed flesh.

I looked down in stunned silence at the beautiful pair of tits my little sister flaunted shamelessly before me.

"Come on, give up already. It's so easy," she taunted me, twisting her torso from side to side so that her breasts swung tantalizingly, "You were going to do it anyway, and now you have the real thing right in front of you. Surely this is better than a picture? Just let go."

I could not look away from her beautiful tits. Each was far more than a handful, and though they quivered and swayed with their tightly packed weight, they were still firm with youth.

"You're cheating, you bitch!" I growled out. "You want to post that video."

"Me? Why would I do such a thing? I'm just airing out my girls here. It is my room after all. Why, do you like them?"

I tried to convey my hatred for her, but her breasts were just too magnificent. As she leaned back on the bed they shifted and swung weightly with her. Each was milky pale where her swimsuit tanlines ended and I could see the faint blue lines of the veins which helped circulate the prodigious blood supply such a rack must have required. At this distance, I could see her areola were so wonderfully smooth and puffy that they did not even have the little bumps on them I had seen encircling other girl's nipples.

And what nipples they were. Though they had seemed to stand out proudly beneath her shirt, I could see now that they were actually quite small. Little bumps that just barely rose above the surface, just begging to be sucked on until they stood to attention.

Obviously tracking my focus, Casey teased me by using the index finger of her right hand to draw a wide circle around one of her large areolae.

"They're so sensitive," She sighed. "It feels really good when I touch them." She continued to trace the circle tighter, glancing up occasionally to see if I was ready to succumb.

I tried not to reveal it, but a remarkable thing had happened. I had found my second wind. I think my body suddenly realized that something amazing was happening right in front of it and, if it could hold back just a little longer, there might be even more to come.

I already knew this day would be the feature presentation in many thousands of my sexual fantasies to come but, as she went further and further, I was increasingly motivated to stave off my own inevitable capitulation. Casey was in a strange mood and I had to see how far she was willing to go.

I took a step forward to stand defiantly at the foot of her bed, almost between her knees. I knuckled my fat cock right in front of her face while she began to pinch and roll one of her rubbery little nipples between two of her fingers.

I felt like I was gaining back all the ground I had lost on the will power front. Annoyed that I had risen once more to her challenge, Casey cast me a dirty look before leaning back on her bed and resting on one elbow. She continued to play with her nipple, which now stood erect and enticing, as her mind worked behind her sly blue eyes.

When she saw my glance drop to where her skirt had ridden up to reveal her thick, pale thighs, she seemed to reach a decision. She moved the hand of the arm she was resting on to start fondling her other breast, while she did this her right hand slipped down her body. It came to rest on the hem of her tartan skirt, just below her crotch.

"Maybe panties are your thing?" She asked, a twinkle returning to her eyes. "Is that what turns you on big brother?" She emphasized the word "big," with a glance down to my penis. This was aimed at her chest now and looked primed to fire in its over engorged state. Its tip swayed like the head of a snake as I used my fist to roll the soft skin up and down the solid steel cylinder beneath it.

"Do you want to see what I'm wearing down there?" She plucked at her skirt casually.

I remained unmoving, my face a stony mask. But internally I willed her slim fingers to start raising that maddening hem.

"Maybe I'm not even wearing panties," she threw out in a bored sounding tone. But when my knees buckled slightly and my hand slipped off my cock her mood flipped around to that of a hunter with the scent of blood in its nostrils. A sharp-toothed, predator grin spread her lips as she sensed her quarry falter.

"Wanna peek?" She asked drawing the skirt up a few tantalizing millimeters.

My mouth was dry. Another bead of precome dripped off the tip of my dick as she slowly raised the edge of her skirt.

I peered intently as each micron of pale thigh flesh was revealed to me. It almost came as a disappointment when I finally glimpsed her white panties. I had been silently praying to see her pussy bared to me. That would have certainly pushed me over the edge.

As it was, I managed to just contain my over burgeoning desire as she drew the skirt up to her waist and let her legs fall wide apart.

"Holy shit," I croaked.

Casey sat up eagerly, her huge breasts swaying pendulously with the sudden movement. "What?" She demanded, "Are you coming?!" There was genuine excitement in her voice.

"No," I said with a small chuckle, "You're wet."

"What?" She asked crossly.

"You're fucking wet!" I said, my laughter grew louder as I stared down at the darkened patch of fabric between her thighs. The barest hint of pink skin was visible through the reduced opacity of my sister's damp panties.

"You wish," she pouted, but seemed troubled by my pronouncement. She squirmed under the scorching gaze I was focussing between her legs. As I watched, she let her hand drop and she rubbed a finger through her panties. It gave me a momentary glimpse of her cleft as the material was pressed into it.

She brought up her wet finger and looked at it accusingly.

I let out a loud bark of laughter, "This is turning you on you self-righteous little slut!"

"Fuck you," she fired back with venom. Gone was her triumphant smirk, "You are hardly one to talk, you fucking pervert, with your sister's panties on your face and your cock drooling all over my carpet."

"Oh my God," It was my turn to crow, "I know I am fucked up and a perv, but sweet, innocent princess Casey is getting turned on by her brother's cock? This is too priceless!"

"Ooh, yeah. God, Ed, your big hard cock is turning me on," she said with withering sarcasm.

I wasn't buying it.

She continued in a defensive tone, "I've been playing with my nipples, okay. That always gets me going. Don't think this has anything to do with your sad little cock." she waggled her pinkie finger at me.

I shrugged, letting her know I was unconvinced by her protestations, "Prove it," I challenged her.

"What?"

"Show me you're not even a little turned on by this."

"And how would I do that?"

"Touch yourself."

"What?!"

I knew I was stretching things too far, but there was already a video of me jerking off over my sister. I figured I couldn't make things much worse.

"Go ahead, touch yourself. Show me that this," I patted my cocked so that it bobbed its head like an obedient dog, "Does nothing for you."

"Why would I do that?" But this reply came back after a beat of hesitation, just long enough to let me know I had a nibble on the line. It was time to strike.

"Tell you what. You touch yourself, like I've been doing for you, and if you come before me you have to give me your phone, and help me delete the video of me off your cloud account."

Her lips moved while she thought and I could tell she was chewing thoughtfully at the side of her mouth. Eventually, she asked, "And what do I get?

The idea had swum quickly through my mind. It was a big risk, but I was so hyped up by the opportunity this presented I was willing to take it.

"My car."

"You already said I could use that."

"No, I mean that if I come before you, you can have my car. Forever."

I knew it was a dumb idea. My balls were in desperate need of release. They ached with a pent-up desire that suggested I could not realistically last much longer. But, in my defense, most of the blood that should have been going to the decision making parts of my brain had been diverted to my overinflated dick.

I heard her suck in a breath between her teeth as she considered the proposal. Her eyes traveled from my face, down to where my cock twitched before her. I adjusted my weight to brace myself in case she tried to slap me for my audacity.

"You already have a huge advantage, I've been doing this way longer than you." I let the incentive dangle before her. She eyed it suspiciously, her lovely face just barely hinting at the myriad of conflicting thoughts she was experiencing.

Finally, with a look that caught me completely off guard with its genuine sincerity, she gave me a small nod.

The thrill of the anticipation almost ended the competition before it began. Would she really do it?

"Why have you stopped?" She asked, her snarky tone returning.

I grinned back wickedly and used my hand to encircle my cock again.

Casey leaned back onto her elbow and, keeping her eyes trained on me, let her hand drift down over her breasts and her stomach to her mound, starkly pronounced beneath her panties.

She cupped herself with her hand and looked up at me with a fire burning in her eyes, daring me to make a comment.

I held my tongue. I held my dick too, and gave it just the slightest jerk in the first salvo in this silent war with my sister.

I watched with complete fascination as she gave her pussy a squeeze through her panties. I could see her juices seeping out of the material to coat her fingers. I hadn't realized how wet she really was. She was practically gushing.

Unlike her, I had had a little time to develop a margin of comfort with this insane situation. So I pressed my advantage by shuffling another half step closer to her and staring deep into her eyes while I tugged on my knob.

Her eyes narrowed, but she held my stare. In my peripheral vision, I caught her hand moving in slow circles over her sex.

I was between her legs, my cock aimed directly at her. If I unleashed now I would drench her fat, quivering tits and probably her face as well. She seemed oblivious to her danger though. She even resumed her taunting again.

"Does watching me touch my little pussy turn you on, big bro? Do you think you can come for your horny little sister?" I knew she was just talking like that to incite me, but it worked regardless. I felt a warmth in my chest growing as I pulled on myself and stared into her eyes.

Weirdly, I was beginning to realize, this was one of the most intimate things I had ever done with anyone. I had had sex that was less intimate, less intense and which caused less strange longings in my body. Performing this act with Casey was like the first hit of a new drug. As it coursed through my bloodstream I knew that no matter what, from now on, I would forever crave it.

The more she talked the easier the words came to her and the more it seemed that she was beginning to believe them too.

"My pussy is so wet, Ed. Can you hear how juicy it sounds?" She increased her tempo so that I really could hear the squelch of her sopping cunt with each roll of her wrist.

"Don't you just want to come all over my tits? I'll let you. I think you want to give me your car, don't you? Come for me, brother."

Despite myself, I found I had increased my tempo to keep up with her. Try as I might I could not will myself to slow down, It was just too hot, stroking myself off at the same pace as my sexy little sister.

"You want to see my pussy? Huh? Will that make you come? You want to see how dripping wet my pussy is?"

I nodded, hardly believing she would let it get that far. But, either she too was getting lost in the moment, or else she really really wanted my car because once more she shocked me.

It was so unexpected, so incredibly glorious, that it seemed to happen in slow motion. I saw Casey's hands release her breast and pussy at the same time. They moved around and under the flap of her skirt to hook into the elastic band of her panties. In a single fluid movement, she bounced her butt up off the bed and slipped the panties up her legs, which she had raised up to point at the ceiling.

Saliva filled my mouth as I saw her thighs jiggle and part, affording me an unobscured view of her perfect, puffed-up clamshell and down to her pretty bud of an anus.

She seemed almost rushed, only bothering to get the panties off one leg before she let her thighs spread wide again.

Her pussy lay wet and open before me.

I took in its finely sculpted beauty of delicately frilled folds and intriguing creases begging to be explored. Her pubic hair was sparse and neatly trimmed. I ached to bury my face between her generous thighs and taste her.

My voice was reduced to a thick, wet series of broken vowels.

Sensing her approaching victory, Casey slipped two fingers into her cleft and spread her pussy for me, letting me see the wet, shiny inner membranes and her tight little entrance.

"Fuck!" I grunted and was jack-knifed in half by a spasm through my body. I only stopped myself from falling right on top of her by gripping one of her soft thighs. My cock was now just inches above my sister's bared pussy, ready to lace it with my come any second.

I growled and, with a superhuman effort, beat back my impending climax by pinching the base of my dick so hard it hurt.

Casey looked at me from under hooded eyelids, her face already the picture of smug victory.

Finally getting my strength back enough to speak I gasped out, "Why have you stopped?"

"Hmph," she said through pursed lips, "Still got a little fight in you brother? Not for long though. Why don't you just give me the keys? Come on, I'll let you come anywhere you like."

I shot back, "Go fuck yourself," before adding, "Literally."

I was so close to her now that I could smell her. It was way stronger than the scent I had gotten off the panties I still had over my face, and it sent my heartbeat pounding through my head. No woman I had ever been with had had an effect even close to this on me. I wanted nothing more than to shove my hard cock into the fragile entrance she was so brazenly presenting.

Though she acted casual, her pussy was telling me a different story. Her lips were clearly inflamed and reddened with blood flow and I could see the shining rivulets where the liquid from her drenched pussy had run over her chubby ass cheeks.

"Okay," She sighed as she curled two fingers over her clitoral hood, "But I don't know why you don't just put yourself out of your misery. We both know you don't stand a chance."

Slowly, and making certain I was watching every movement, she began to circle her clit. She was far too pleased with herself to support the lie that she was still only doing this for the car.

Biting down hard enough on the inside of my cheek to taste blood, I began to move with her.

This was not over yet.

When I looked at her face the first expression I saw was annoyance but then, each time I looked up again I saw a subtle change occurring. As her fingers began to dance an intricate pattern over her swollen clit her breathing grew sharp and shallow. I could see it in the shuddering of her breasts. I grinned to myself and straightened slightly. She was starting to suffer the same as me, and I was loving it.

"Does that feel good, Casey?" I asked in a hoarse whisper. "Is that little pussy of yours ready to explode?"

"No," She said, but a little too sharply, a breathy quality entering into her voice.

I snorted as I watched her give a small shiver and gooseflesh rose up all over her body.

I was right up to the edge of the bed now and standing nearly erect. I massaged my dick directly over her jerking, shuddering body, willing her to come first.

I relished how her lovely face pulled into a rictus of painful restraint as she continued to worry her clit with more and more erratic movements.

"Come on Ed." She whined, "Come on, I know you can do it. Just come already. Just fucking come already!"

I reveled in her approaching orgasm, but could feel I might still lose the race. My body was responding to hers, accelerating the pace of my climbing orgasm to keep up with her. Maybe she realized this too and decided to play her final gambit.

In a flash she was half upright again, her right hand still buried in her folds, while her left shot out and snapped tight around the end of my cock.

We both paused there for what seemed like an age. My face must have been a ridiculous sight of wide-eyed disbelief, while hers was the evil grin of the victorious.

I could do nothing to prevent her, had not the will power within me to do it anyway, as she crushed down on my shaft and began to jerk me hard and fast.

"Ch-che-cheat!" I stammered as I felt the end approaching. I threw my head back and closed my eyes as tight as they would go. This was it.

"We never said I couldn't touch you," she giggled.

Something happened to me then. I was poised over my sister, back arched, my cock in her tight grip and it should have been all over for me. I had never reached this height in a climax before, the peak of my orgasmic parabola had always occurred far lower down. The hormone levels in my blood had to be off the charts and my nerve endings were firing like high voltage lines in a puddle of water. But in that moment I reached deep down inside of myself and, with an effort that felt like it might tear every muscle fiber in my body, and I squeezed down that which was inevitable.

I crushed it with everything I had, harder than she was crushing my shaft, slowing it and slowing it until it paused. It felt my orgasm was like liquid boiling up to the very rim of a pot. Any microsecond it could reach just the right temperature to allow it all to come bubbling up over the edge.