Bane of Sluts' Existence

Story Info
Bane is tricked by Posion Ivy and Harley Quinn.
4.1k words
4.54
96.3k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do not own any DC Comics characters. This story does not take place in the same universe as my Batman and Gotham Sluts stories. It is completely separate. Please comment!

*****

Bane cast a long shadow in the moonlight as he approached the abandoned factory. The building ahead was worn and forgotten, perfect for meeting. Only small sounds of gravel crunching underneath his boot could be heard in the still night. He reached a door on the far side of the factory, facing away from Gotham, and noticed a broken lock on the ground.

Those he was to meet had already arrived, or he was being led to believe so. With a small grunt, he pushed open the door and walked into darkness.

"Surprises are not something I react kindly to," Bane revealed to the dark, as he continued into the room.

As if answering his words, overhead lights immediately turned on, brightly illuminating the now defunct mill. The light was somewhat startling and Bane could only see rusted machinery for a moment. When he recovered, he laid eyes on the culprit.

Harley Quinn, usual arm candy of the Joker, was standing near a control panel. The villainess smiled in her black and red skintight costume. She lifted her finger off the button and bounced over to Bane.

"I am so glad you decided to come! I wasn't sure if you would respond to my message," she beamed.

"What's the job?" the mercenary simply responded.

Harley frowned and got very close to Bane. She circled him slowly, curiously eyeing him up and down. His body was incredibly buff, more so than any bodybuilder, and he was taller than anyone she had ever seen.

"So why the mask and tubes?" she said, pointing to the small tubes coming from the back of his mask and leading to both of his wrists.

Bane lifted an arm up and pointed to a contraption that fit on his wrist.

"This allows me to control the amount of Venom I put in my body, you don't need to know any more," he stated plainly.

"Well fine by me, I'm just curious," she admitted, waving him off.

"You called me here for a job," Bane said, slightly irritated.

"I called someone else too. I hope you are okay with a threesome," Harley smiled with wink.

"She means me," a silky smooth voice revealed from behind.

Bane turned to see Poison Ivy standing in the doorway. Her skin was a light shade of green, and her enormous chest swayed as she made her way towards Bane. Small patches of grass and weeds growing through the concrete floor perked up as she passed.

"What part are you playing?" Bane asked, looking down at the beautiful redhead.

"A very naughty one," she evilly smiled.

Before Bane had a chance to react, Ivy blew a kiss his way. He could feel the warm air even through his mask, and he immediately relaxed. His shoulders sagged, and his vision blurred. He was still standing, but very confused.

"Good get Ivy! Hit him again!" Harley cheered.

Ivy walked to Bane and wrapped her arms around his waist. She looked up at the sedated man and spoke.

"My pheromones are wreaking havoc on your body now dear. First you will get tired and open up to suggestion. Then..," she trailed off, planting a small kiss on his muscled and exposed chest.

Bane's mind went blank. Warmth overcame his body and he became lost in a haze. He stopped thinking and started feeling. His feelings were becoming the only thing he responded to. Out of nowhere, arousal started to wash over him.

"Oh you have him now Ivy," Harley said, clapping excitedly.

"I promised you could go first," Ivy sighed, looking at Harley.

Ivy walked away from Bane and grew a small stool from the surrounding weeds. She sat her perfect butt down and waved to Harley.

"He's all yours...for now," she said, crossing her legs.

Harley shouted in glee and danced over to the hulking figure standing silently in the middle of the factory, her huge butt bouncing as she did.

"I bet it is just starting to bubble inside you," Harley cooed, examining her prized man.

Harley groped her large breasts through her costume and looked at Bane.

"I want to jump start the process Bane," she purred, ripping the cloth that separated her chest from the air.

Bane feasted his eyes on Harley's bountiful bosom. Her breasts were probably bigger than DD's, and her nipples were hard and perfect. Pings of pleasure shot through him and he could feel his penis growing.

"He is going to need a little more!" Ivy called out to Harley, enjoying the show.

Harley slowly removed the rest of her costume in a striptease fashion, being careful not to show Bane full view off her ass. When she was fully nude, she smiled at Bane.

"I bet you love looking at my front, but I know what you really want to see," she teased.

Harley turned her curvy body, painfully slow, until Bane had full view of her humongous butt. She gave it a few bounces and it fluidly shook. The lobes danced in a hypnotizing fashion, wonderfully swaying up, down, and side to side. Her cheeks were so big and protruding they could act as a shelf. It was a perfect ass.

Bane fixed his eyes on her bouncing butt and could no longer contain his erection. His penis tore through his pants, rigidly sticking out towards Harley. It pulsed powerfully. Harley turned to look.

"That isn't a dick," Harley gasped as she pointed, "That's a fucking log!"

Harley Quinn rushed over to Bane and kneeled in front of his impressive cock. She pulled his pants down to reveal his full package. His testicles were clean and large. Bane mindlessly moved a hand behind Harley's head to push it closer.

"No!" Harley spat, shoving away his advance.

Bane stopped. His mind could only focus on his raging erection and how badly he wanted release, but he was intoxicated by Ivy's power.

"This cock must be a foot long, and I don't think I could fit just one hand around it," Harley said, mesmerized.

Harley formed her hand in the shape of a "C" and it hovered around Bane's dick, refusing to touch it. She looked up at the masked mercenary.

"I work so hard all the time. I am always being chased by the Bat. I am always being yelled at by Mr. J. I don't ever do anything for me," Harley said to herself, still not touching Bane's penis.

Harley began to stroke her hand up and down the long shaft before her, but still refused to grace it with her touch. Bane's frustration grew inside of him, but he could do nothing about it. He had no choice but to watch Harley tease him.

"You are here to be used tonight," Harley admitted with a smile, stroking the air around Bane's concrete cock.

Harley finally grabbed the base of Bane's dick, and pushed his head into her mouth.

Bane's muscles tightened as he entered her warm, soft lips. He grew rock hard as she slowly continued down his shaft, taking more of him into her. By the time Harley had fit all of him into her, his pre-cum was coating the back of her throat. Harley needed more.

With all twelve inches of cock in her mouth, she began to suck the pulsing pole.

Harley pulled the dick out of her mouth until she could only feel the very tip with her tongue, and engulfed it all over again. Harley's pace was quick and energetic. She was excited to have such a large cock to play with and she became wet.

The seal between her mouth and Bane's tool was completely airtight. Saliva sloppily rolled from his shaft, down to his balls. She tickled his head with her tongue every time it passed. All of which, she did with lightning speed.

Bane's balls tightened and Harley could feel him readying a load. Harley quickened her pace. Bane was about to cross the precipice when Harley swiftly pulled him away from her lips.

Bane groaned in disappointment, and couldn't manage much else.

"You don't get to decide when it is okay to cum. You cum only when allowed," Harley scolded, her eyes stern.

The woman stood up and walked away from Bane, giving him a magnificent view of her ass. When she approached Ivy, she placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Your turn," she said in a sing-song voice.

Ivy smirked slightly, stood up, and took a deep breath. The leaves covering the intimate parts of her body began to fall away as she approached Bane. Her walk was more of a glide as she eyed the huge member, covered in Harley's saliva. Ivy was completely nude when she halted.

"Harley has that ass...but look at these," she offered.

Ivy grabbed underneath her humongous breasts and lifted them for Bane to see. Her breasts jutted out far in front of her, to an insane degree. She pushed them together tightly, which revealed them to be soft and pliable. When her chest was sufficiently groped, she gave her dark green nipples a small tweak.

"These breasts are fucking H cups," Ivy bragged, her tone dark and proud.

Her words sent a ping of excitement in Bane.

"I want to put them to use," Ivy said, kneeling in front of Bane's penis.

Ivy lifted her mammoth mammaries, which couldn't help but jiggle, and she swallowed Bane's cock with her cleavage.

Bane felt absolute ecstasy as her fleshy pillows hugged him. Pre-cum spilled from him, coating her titties.

"That's what I wanted! This dick feels so good between my giant jugs," Ivy said looking up at Bane.

After a moment of drinking in the wonderful feeling of having a foot of cock resting between her breasts, Ivy began to titty fuck Bane.

Ivy pushed her tits up and down Bane's shaft, covering all of his cock as she did. Her tits were pillows of bliss and she alternated her breast fucking. Her right breast went up, the left breast went down. Her left tit went up, the right tit went down. Bane lost himself as she shook her titties on him.

"I want you to blow your big load. I waited all day to get my tits around this big cock. I want to know what your cum tastes like. Don't hold back," Ivy dared.

When she felt Bane's cock tighten, she stopped her titty hustle and worked his cock in a proper titty fuck.

"He's gonna blow Harley!" Ivy shouted in joy, rapidly titty fucking.

Harley ran over to the two and kneeled next to Ivy.

"I'm ready!" she squealed.

As Bane tipped over the edge and embraced his orgasm, Harley pushed the button on his wrist.

"GRRAAAHHHH!" Bane yelled.

Fire boiled his blood as the Venom filled his body. Bane's already huge muscles grew and his veins popped. The Venom reached his penis as his testicles tightened to release his cum. His penis grew two inches as the first rope of jizz sprang from his cock.

"Yes! I want that cum!" Ivy shouted, catching his sperm on her face.

Before Bane fired a second shot, Harley swallowed his head, as his shaft rested in Ivy's cushions.

Wave after wave of delicious semen filled Harley's mouth. She gleefully accepted the torrent of spunk shooting down her throat. After losing count of ropes she had swallowed, she retreated.

"He won't stop!" she laughed, still with a mouthful of cum.

Ivy shoved all of Bane's now fourteen inch cock in her mouth, and swallowed his continuing river of seed. Harley took the opportunity while Ivy was being fed, to cradle and suck on the orgasming man's balls. After what seemed like forever, Bane finally stopped firing his load, and he collapsed on the floor.

Ivy and Harley looked at each other, breathing heavily. Both women knew they did a job well done. Harley crawled over to Ivy, and licked her face clean of thick cum.

"There was so much! I can't believe we aren't a mess," Ivy said, cleaning Harley's cum stained lips with her tongue.

"There is still time," Harley exhaled, taking a moment to regain composure.

"Stand up Bane," Ivy softly commanded.

An invisible pull compelled Bane to stand. Still caught in the haze of Ivy's pheromones, Bane's dick remained engorged.

"It grew! This has to be the biggest dick ever," Harley said in amazement.

Harley faced away from Bane and pushed her incredible bubble butt against his prick.

"I can't wait any longer for this incredible cock to tear apart my asshole," Harley admitted, shaking her butt cheeks against the thick shaft.

The supremely soft flesh of Harley's lobes paddled Bane's cock back and forth, encouraging it to become familiar with her posterior. When Harley could no longer deny herself, she pushed her asshole against the head of Bane's mast.

"I'm going to get it in there Bane! I won't rest until I shove that ridiculous cock in my ass," Harley promised, bending over farther.

With renewed vigor, Harley used all of her strength to slowly pull the entrance of her ass cavern over Bane's prick.

"FUCK! THIS BRUTE'S COCK IS LITERALLY TEARING ME A NEW ONE!" Harley exclaimed, blinding pain overwhelming her body.

Painfully slow and without assistance of lubricant, Harley made her way down Bane's rigid pole. As the cock forced through, the walls of the tight asshole gripped it with ferocious intent. Bane had never before felt a tighter or warmer place. The brute's hands reached out to get a feel of the luscious ass that was descending on his member.

"No! Stop him!" Harley shouted to Ivy.

In a flash, Ivy sprung towards Bane and held his wrists behind him. A confused and dizzy Bane moaned in frustration.

"Only when I cum, only when I'm satisfied will you get it," Harley projected over her shoulder to the man deep in her anal cavity.

With that said, Harley began to bounce herself on the mighty pillar.

"It's too fucking deep! And I don't fucking care! More!" Harley declared, pushing her butt all the way down to Bane's pelvis.

Tremors shot through Bane's muscles as the woman fucked him with her taboo cavern. The urge to grope her ass until it hurt grew inside him. Her rear end bounced cartoonishly as she increased her speed. Fire burned in his shaft as Harley's butt gripped him with incredible force. After minutes of pummeling the python into her body, Harley was getting close to the edge.

"I fucking love it Ivy! I didn't even know I could get fourteen inches in my little asshole. Here I am, a huge anal slut, letting my ass bounce up and down this tree trunk. It fucking hurts my butthole. It is fucking painful..," Harley trailed of as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

The anal slut's mouth opened wide and her toes curled. Her muscles tensed, causing her ass to hug Bane more tightly. Harley finished her statement.

"AND IT HURTS. SO. FUCKING. GOOD. I'M CUMMING!" she screamed.

Ivy released Bane's wrists and they flung to Harley's mountain of an ass. His fingers dug deeply in the soft bubble butt, and his senses were hit with a wall of ecstasy. Bane's cock tightened inside Harley as she rode the beginning of her orgasm.

"That's your reward! Feel that ass and blow your load!" she commanded.

"HUNNNGGHHHH!" Bane sounded through clenched teeth.

Ivy pushed the button on his wrist as his balls tightened. Venom rushed into Bane and his cock became super charged. A torrent of sperm ran through him and shot into Harley.

"Fuck!" Harley yelled in her bliss, "I can't hold all of it!

Bane shot powerful load after powerful load inside the orgasming woman and, without surprise, it began to leak from her. After sufficiently soaking the inside, Bane retreated from the orifice. Harley fell to the ground as she came down from her high.

"You look so satisfied Harley," Ivy observed jealously.

Harley responded with a happy sigh.

Ivy kneeled in front of Bane and wasted no time putting his cock in her mouth. She sucked deeply, coaxing the dick back to life. Soon, Bane was standing again at full mast.

"I can taste your ass on him Harley," Ivy smiled.

"That's so fucking naughty Ivy," Harley managed, still recovering from a wonderful climax.

Ivy pointed a finger to the ground. Bane saw this and felt as if he was forcibly obeying a command. His body went immediately to the floor, his dick throbbing and waiting.

The green woman stood above the hulking man, looking down at his sweaty, huge muscles. She traced a finger down her body slowly, stopping at her clit. She spoke as she began to rub herself.

"I want you in a different way dear," Ivy purred, her crevice becoming wet.

Ivy lowered her body and rested Bane's thick head at her entrance. Before going any further, she took hold of her own enormous mammary.

"This is your prize. You do not touch my giant breasts until I have achieved my goal. These pretty green nipples won't grace your mouth until I say you can taste them. I will keep you on the hook forever if I wish. I control you now fuck toy. And when I am punishing you remember one small thing..," Ivy explained, lowering her voice for her next words.

"I can be as fertile as I wish," Ivy smiled evilly as she plummeted on to the gargantuan erection.

Ivy's eyes and teeth clenched as the intruding organ filled her. Bane's head pushed on her cervix violently, and pain shot up her body. All of his fourteen inches filled her crevice, and Ivy could not hold her scream.

"YOU ARE BREAKING MY CUNT!" the woman shrieked.

Despite her cry of pain, Ivy slowly began to thrust herself on the punishing rod.

"This dick is fucking unbelievable! I have never felt so damn full. Do you love it? Do you love my stupidly tight, emerald cunt?" Ivy asked, flipping her crimson hair.

Bane's penis was being gripped by the best pussy he had ever felt, and he could only grunt in the affirmative. Ivy's walls were wet and embraced Bane fiercely. The woman picked up her pace.

"You love this pussy so much you can't speak? I'm fucking you so good you can only feel pure heaven? I wouldn't have even needed to infect you, would I have? This pussy is probably enough to turn you into a good, mute fuck toy. This dick is more than I could have hoped for," Ivy said as she circled her hips into Bane's pelvis.

Ivy pulled herself off Bane until his head almost slipped from her warm slit. She eyed him knowingly and smiled devilishly. She began thrusting her hips forward and back, teasing his engorged head, but never letting it leave her entrance. Bane moaned as she tortured him.

"Do you want more? Do you want me to bury you deep in my hot twat again? I will only allow it if you can give me a huge fucking orgasm. Do that for me and I will promise to use you whenever I need to cum. Do that for me and I'll let you knock me up," Ivy proposed, her words dripping with honey.

Ivy plunged onto the pillar once more, now only feeling complete elation as it pushed through her. Bane's muscles tensed and his hips rose. Ivy laughed softly and galloped faster than she had before.

"That's it. Love my cunt. Love it as a make your cock ache for release. I'm getting so close you fucking brute," she snarled.

Ivy galloped on Bane's member, her thrusts blurring as she worked towards her climax. She clawed into Bane's chest as she reached the precipice. Ivy threw her head back as her body locked, ready to receive her orgasm.

"I'M GOING TO CUM! GRAB MY LUDICROUS TITS AS I CUM ON YOUR ABSURD DICK!" she ordered.

Bane flung his hands onto the fleshy pillows that were Poison Ivy's breasts. He clenched both massive pumpkins and felt her perfect nipples dig into his palms. The soft mountains felt unbelievable and Ivy shouted gleefully as she was groped. The pale green chest was perfect in every way.

Ivy lifted Bane's mask partially, allowing his mouth to be free. He immediately lifted himself to encase a delicious nipple in his mouth. His tongue explored both nipples with extreme purpose.

"Cum for me. Flood my womb with your potent jizz. Give me your sweet seed. Fertilize my taut tummy!" the climaxing woman commanded.

Ivy pressed the button on Bane's wrist and again his senses flared. His body grew hot as the venom pumped into his bloodstream. His pleasure reached the edge and his penis contracted for his first burst.

"That's it! Blow your giant load inside me! Don't stop until I'm pregnant! GET ME FUCKING PREGNANT!" the elated Ivy decreed.

12