Bang Bang Bangs!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Trixie kept playing with Jenny's clit, she took over kissing Joe's chest, having her red bangs brush against him while Kimmy went to go lick his balls. Kimmy stuck out her tongue and gave a few licks, tasting the juices of her friend from her orgasm. It was too tempting and she took one of Joe's balls in her mouth. She sucked on it, moving her tongue along it and then went to switch to the other one. When she did, she accidentally brushed her bangs against Joe's balls since they were so long. Joe gave a loud moan and Kimmy wondered if it was from her bangs. She dragged them across his crotch again and got the same reaction. She knew what he wanted: her bangs on his balls.

Kimmy shook her blonde bangs on Joe's balls which increased his vigor in fucking Jenny, which Jenny greatly appreciated. It wasn't long before Jenny screamed that she was cumming again and Joe sent the same message, inspired by the tight pussy on his dick and the long bangs shaking on his balls.

Jenny felt complete bliss as her orgasm rushed through her body and she felt Joe's rush through her body as well. She hadn't even thought about protection but didn't care. She loved the sensation of Joe's cum rocketing into her cunt. There was so much too!

Once both of them finished their climax, Jenny literally collapsed onto the floor, completely spent for the moment from one intense fuck. Trixie and Kimmy giggled at their friend.

"Well she's out," Kimmy said. "Ready to take on one of us big boy?"

"Is she okay," Joe asked in regards to Jenny. Jenny's eyes were rolled into the back of her head and she was muttering nonsense.

"She's fine," Trixie assured. "She's just on cloud 9 right now. How about we help you get there, stud." Trixie took Joe's hand and led him to the single bed. She then pushed him down and climbed on his face, shoving her pussy into his mouth while Kimmy took a few inches of him in hers.

Popping out Joe's cock for a moment, Kimmy said, "Wow, I can hardly fit it it's so big."

"Finally met your match? Is there at last a cock you can't deep throat?" Trixie teased.

"Oh I'm not going to give up that easily. I'm going to bury this cock and choke on it if I have to. Then he can just erupt straight into my tummy." Kimmy then launched her mouth back onto Joe's cock.

Trixie watched her friend take inch by inch into her hot mouth, so turned on by how hot Kimmy looked with a dick in her mouth. However, she could hardly pay attention with the pleasure she was experiencing as Joe licked her twat. Not only was he good with his dick, apparently, but also incredible with his tongue. He was working magic on Trixie's pussy, and she looooved getting her pussy licked.

She then turned her attention back to Kimmy, watching that blonde head bob up and down Joe's stick. Kimmy had almost made it. On the next couple bobs, she'd be sure to have it all. Finally Kimmy made it all the way down, Joe's cock mostly down her throat. She held herself there for a while, a pro at being able to hold her breath for a long time. She then released his cock a little, but only enough to catch her breath, then she dived back down and started shaking her bangs against Joe's chest. Joe moaned into Trixie's pussy and the vibrations felt amazing to her. She couldn't hold it in anymore, she came right on Joe's face.

Her juices gushed into Joe's eagerly awaiting mouth. Kimmy took all of Joe back into her mouth and shook her bangs on his chest. Then she felt Joe's hot side spill straight into her throat. Kimmy always got off from sucking off guys, and because Trixie had worked her up so well before, she came along with the other two. All three of them experienced an intense orgasm together.

Kimmy didn't even have to swallow Joe's cum because it had been directly deposited down her gullet. She took herself off of Joe and said, "I thought you were supposed to have greater endurance before you came?"

Joe lifted Trixie off his face so he could reply. "Not when it comes to bangs. I can erupt within less than a minute. The endurance comes to being able to erupt multiple times without losing energy or even much of my supply. I actually have a condition where my balls produce too much sperm. The Rubio twins found out because one of them is going for a medical degree and found my case to be quite the phenomenon. So she and her sister volunteered to help me, especially after they saw the size of my cock. However, even though the sex we had was amazing, I just didn't want to continue it and wanted to focus on my schoolwork and not let my sex life take over."

"Well if you constantly have so much sperm built up, how does it all get released?" Trixie asked.

"I carefully time masturbation sessions so that it never builds up to the point of explosion unless I want it to," Joe said. "However, I do have to masturbate many times a day just to keep that from happening."

"But that's spread out through the day," Kimmy noted. "How do you have enough sperm to be able to fuck three horny girls without going dry?"

"It's like how you replenish blood except on the opposite end. If my sperm count gets too low then my body goes into overdrive to restock. Once I hit a certain sperm count, it goes back to its regular pace of production."

"Well enough talk about science!" Trixie said. "Give me a taste of the good stuff!" She leaned in and started making out with her best friend, running her tongue inside Kimmy's mouth trying to lap up any remaining cum but to no avail. "Guess I'll just have to get it myself," Trixie said. She then sat on Joe's chest and leaned down to take Joe's cock into her mouth. Kimmy then took her place, shoving her snatch into Joe's mouth, who started to lap away.

The two kept up their switched roles, but Kimmy got a happy surprise when she suddenly felt Jenny's lips on hers. Jenny had finally recovering and was back in on the action. Kimmy ran her hands through her friend's long tresses, always loving playing with Jenny's super soft hair. They played with each other's breasts as Trixie got closer and closer to taking all of Joe's cock in her mouth.

Her goal was different than Kimmy's, since she was oriented differently and she wouldn't have the same area to shake her thick bangs against. Instead, as she bobbed lower and lower, Trixie finally got enough of Joe's rod in her mouth to be able to shake her bangs against his balls. Joe got so excited that he grabbed onto the back of Trixie's head and face fucked her as she brushed her red bangs back and forth on his crotch. Trixie loved being roughly dominated, and though she couldn't breathe at the moment, she knew she'd be rewarded soon.

Sure enough, even though Joe had just cum, his balls released a healthy load into Trixie's awaiting mouth. She tried to pull back so she could taste it better, but Joe's hand kept her fully onto his cock. Finally he released his grip a little and she was able to pull back and take the final two spurts and hold them in her mouth. She swished them around, loving the taste of his seed.

"Mind if we get a taste?" Jenny asked. She then pressed her lips to Trixie's and lapped out some of the cum into her own mouth. Kimmy too came over and swiped some sweet semen from Trixie, but there had been so much that she still had plenty herself. All three girls swished Joe's cum in their mouths, loving the taste of it on their tongues. Joe watched aroused as the blonde, brunette, and red head all swirled his seed in their mouths a little more, then swallowed together as if they had practiced it.

"So who's next to fuck this meat stick?" Jenny asked.

"That would be me!" Kimmy claimed, hopping on and sliding Joe into her. Five inches in and Kimmy let out, "Dear lord this cock is magnificent! I've had some cocks before but nothing like this one! Jesus he's going to split me open!"

"Let me know when you're ready," Joe said.

"Let's go Joe!" Kimmy said, and with that Joe thrusted the rest of himself into Kimmy. She screamed just like Jenny as she got impaled by his 9 inches. Kimmy bounced up and down, taking his huge stick as her blonde hair bounced about. Joe loved watching those thick blonde bangs swish as he took her sweet pussy.

"While he fucks her," Trixie said to Jenny, "How about you eat me?" Trixie then grabbed Jenny's head and pushed her into her cunt. Jenny submitted and started licking away at her forceful friend's snatch. Though she did love eating her out, she wasn't all too fond of how aggressive the fiery red head was. However, Trixie herself got off on dominating both Jenny and Kimmy. Jenny couldn't wait until Joe was fucking Trixie. She saw how forceful he was as she ate his cock, and hoped he'd be that forceful when he took her.

Trixie played with Jenny's cum dried hair, still so soft even though it was streaked with Joe's cum from earlier. Kimmy herself was lost in heaven as she felt Joe's 9 inches thrust in and out of her hard and fast and deep. They went for only a few minutes before Kimmy's climax overtook her.

"Oh yes Joe! I'm cumming!" she screamed. "I'M FUCKING CUMMING! OH TAKE ME JOE! TAKE ME WITH YOUR POLE!"

Her orgasmed washed over her like a flood of ecstasy as Joe kept up his pace. Trixie egged him on as Jenny lapped away at her pussy. "That's right Joe! Fuck that blonde bitch! Rip her apart with that fuck stick of yours! Then you're going to take me and give me the fuck of my life! Tear her up Joe! Fuck her sopping cunt!"

Hearing Kimmy's moans of pleasure encouraged Jenny who got more aggressive with her pussy munching. She shoved her face deeper into Trixie's cunt, which Trixie responded to very positively. Trixie tugged at Jenny's hair, which Jenny fought against by keeping her head plunged into her best friend's nether region. Though she didn't like Trixie's aggressiveness in general, she sure loved her hair pulled.

Kimmy was still riding Joe's cock after her orgasm. "Oh god, Joe," she moaned. "You're such an amazing fuck. Please cum over any night you want. We'll take care of your overloaded balls anytime!" She bounced up and down a few more times before she started screaming again. "Holy shit I'm going to cum again! Keep going Joe! Fuck me! Fuck me fuck me fuck me! I'm going to cum! I'M GOING TO CUM! OH FUCK ME I'M FUCKING CUMMING!"

Trixie watched as her own orgasm over took her from Jenny's tongue as her friend's cunt got ravaged by that amazing cock. She couldn't wait until it was her turn. There had never been a guy that could stretch her well as her pussy was unusually wide. She hoped that Joe would finally be the solution to her problem.

Kimmy slid off of Joe and crawled over to Jenny whose face was covered with Trixie's cum. "Let me taste her on you," Kimmy said as she locked lips with Jenny. The blonde and the brunette made out with each other, sliding their hands to each other's pussies as Trixie walked over to Joe.

"My turn," Trixie said.

"So it would seem," Joe replied.

"I noticed you didn't seem to cum while you fucked Kimmy," Trixie said. "I can help you with that."

Joe stood. "You know," he then grabbed Trixie and pinned her against the wall. Jenny and Kimmy stopped kissing, but kept their fingers going as they watched in aroused anticipation. "You seem like the kind of girl that likes to be in charge and is top bitch, as they say. I bet you like having everyone wrapped around your finger. I bet that you're used to getting your way. You think you're all that? How about I put you in your place you little bitch."

Kimmy turned to her friend and said, "Why don't you enjoy the show. I'm sure you'll love it." Kimmy then moved her head in between her best friend's legs and started lapping away while Jenny watched in utter joy as Joe bent Trixie over one of the desks. Without even asking if Trixie was ready, he buried his cock straight to the hilt inside her.

"DEAR FUCK!" Trixie cried out. Joe started fucking her hard and fast as Trixie moaned in pleasure. Her short red hair swished and shook wildly as she took Joe's massive cock.

"I like a girl with short hair," Joe said as he continued his assault on her pussy. "I think it's hot watching her hair bounce everywhere. Though my favorite use," he said as he grabbed a good handful of her hair and pulled her head back roughly, "is to use it as leverage as I fuck a bitch's cunt. Are you that bitch?"

"Yes," Trixie moaned, absolutely loving the brutal treatment from Joe. His rod was stretching her walls so well. Finally she had found the fuck she had been searching for. Someone who was aggressive, dominating, and had a huge meat stick to pound her senseless with. "I'm your bitch! Your slut! I'm whatever you want me to be!"

"That's right, whore," Joe confirmed. Jenny herself was absolutely loving watching Trixie getting put in her place. She couldn't contain her excitement and held Kimmy's head to her cunt and face fucked Kimmy as best as she could. Kimmy just kept lapping away, happy to please and taste her friend.

"Your cunt isn't as tight as the other two," Joe noted. "Is that because you're a slut who goes around fucking and sucking any cock she can find? Have you ever had a cock like mine? I bet you didn't even know what a real fuck was until now. See, I can feel you cumming around my cock. Is the bitch really cumming so soon?"

Jenny didn't know if that was actually true or not, but either way she was cumming into Kimmy's mouth. Trixie was cumming, though, and hard. This was the most spectacular sex she'd ever had. No one compared to Joe.

Joe kept pumping his rod inside Trixie, not relenting at all and keeping up his aggression. His hand in her soft hair pulling her head back released its hold, but it was only for a moment as Joe focused on burying his cock as deep as he could with every thrust, holding onto Trixie's ass.

"Did you cum nice and good, bitch?" Joe said, and he surprised her with a hard smack to her ass. Trixie cried out in joy and pain as she got spanked. It made her feel like a naughty school girl whenever someone spanked her, which right now she was. Joe gave her ass a good couple more smacks, leaving red marks where his hands had spanked.

"That's right you naughty little slut!" Joe said. "You deserve to be spanked! Remember your place!"

"As your bitch," Trixie confirmed. Joe continued to spank her, turning her cheeks nice and red. Trixie was loving every second of it and at some point had a second orgasm during it.

During the rough treatment, Jenny and Kimmy had been conspiring. They figured that though Joe had a fixation on bangs, he might just like hair in general too. So they thought that maybe two heads of hair together might be quite appealing to Joe.

As Joe continued to take Trixie on the desk, he grabbed her red hair again, pulling her head back as he gave one final smack causing the feisty redhead to scream in utter pleasure as a third climax spilled over her. Joe's attention was then captured as Kimmy and Jenny both said his name. He looked over to see their blonde and brunette hair braided together. The sight of it and the thought of what he could do to those braided tresses overwhelmed him and he quickly pulled out of Trixie and pulled her to the floor. Still holding firmly to her hair, Joe released himself onto Trixie's face. His sperm coated her skin everywhere, giving her a complete facial.

Joe released his hold on Trixie's hair and she collapsed against the desk. "Thank you, Joe," she said. "That was absolutely amazing."

Kimmy and Jenny crawled over to Joe as Trixie continued to bask in the amazing orgasms she had just experienced. "Do you like our hair?" Jenny asked.

"We did it just for you," Kimmy said.

"We figured that if you liked bangs, you might enjoy the rest of our hair too."

"And we figured two heads were better than one."

"Well girls," Joe said. "You guessed correctly. Come over here and massage that on my rod for me, will you?"

The two girls complied, bringing their braided hair over and wrapping it around Joe's shaft. Both of their heads of hair were long enough that they had plenty to be able to wrap around Joe's stick.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good," Joe groaned. "It's so thick and soft! It's incredible!"

"Let us take care of that for you," Kimmy said. Both girls then took their hands and massaged their braided lengths against Joe's cock. He moaned with pleasure as they massaged his dick. They then both put their mouths on the head of his penis, kissing it and tickling it with their tongues. Every now and then one of them would move to his balls and shake their thick bangs against it, sending Joe into seventh heaven. Normally he might have cum rather quickly, but now that he had cum a few times it was easier to hold out even with his fetish being pleased to the maximum.

Trixie finally recovered from the insane fuck Joe had given her and came over to help too. She had Kimmy quickly lick the cum off her face before she moved over to Joe and pressed her lips to his, sliding her tongue into his mouth and having it dance with his. She kissed him with passion, partially as a thank you for the best sex of her life.

Eventually everything overwhelmed Joe and his semen started to rocket. As soon as it did, Jenny latched her mouth to the end of his cock and drank it all, savoring the sweet taste of it.

"Wow," Joe exclaimed when Trixie finally released his mouth from hers. "That was incredible. I don't think there's anything else you girls could do that would top that."

"Oh yeah?" Kimmy challenged. "How about this, for the grand finale. Girls?" As if they had preplanned this (which they had) all three knelt down in front of Joe. Trixie held onto his staff as the three of them pressed their bangs to it.

"Oh dear god!" Joe moaned. All three of them shook their bangs on his shaft. Jenny's soft brunette bangs, Kimmy's long blonde bangs, and Trixie's thick red bangs all danced on Joe's rod as they sent him to cloud 9. He couldn't believe the experience he was having. For what seemed like an hour he held out, just trying to enjoy the sensation of their freshly cut bangs. Finally he erupted and Trixie aimed his cock so that he released right onto their bangs. Rope after rope shot out and landed in each of their full fringes which only heightened his climax.

Finally as he came down from his intense climax, the four of them heard a banging at the door.

"Trixie, Kimmy, Jenny, open this fucking door right now!" an angry voice boomed.

"Who is that?" Joe asked.

The three girls smiled deviously. "Oh, just our dorm advisor, Laura," Kimmy said.

"I think you'll like her," Trixie said as she moved to the door.

"I doubt it," Joe said. "She sounds pretty pissed."

"Wait for it," Jenny said. "You'll see what we mean."

Trixie gave Joe a wink and then opened up the door. There stood a woman in her 30's, of Hispanic descent, with a look that could kill in her eyes. Her hair was pitch black and it looked so silky reaching to her mid back, especially her straight across bangs.

Wonder what'll happen next...

12