Bang Theory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slight nerves she had felt before opening herself literally and figuratively to her best friend had melted away and instead she felt safe and truly happy under Amy's charge. Her thoughts of contentment were interrupted when Amy spread her open with her dexterous fingers and took a long, slow lick from the bottom of her opening to the top of her hood. Wonderful chills shot the length of her body and she laughed out loud it felt so good. "Ah! Ha! Amy yes sweetie!"

Amy continued to explore Penny's slick, bald pussy eagerly. First teasing her small, thin lips with the tip of her tongue, then stiffening it and pushing it up into Penny, then a few quick licks across her clit. All these different sensations were driving Penny crazy as she gently bucked her hips trying to get Amy to apply more pressure to her sensitive clit.

Amy sensed her friend's desires and began to focus more on her clit, running quick patterns with her talented tongue. However instead of quickly brining Penny to orgasm, she began to build towards it very slowly, and then ease off for a bit, before attacking her again.

Penny was blown away by the seeming 6th sense Amy had. Right before she reached her point of no return, intuitively Amy would move back to nibbling on her lips or tonguing her hole. Then back to her clit and right before she came she moved off again.

This went on for what seemed like an eternity and the result was Penny was nearly incapacitated by the building tension. She could feel a massive orgasm building deep within her loins and every time Amy slowed it down it only ballooned bigger. All her muscles were tensing tighter and tighter and she almost could not stand the pressure. She was breathing rapidly with deep breaths, moaning in a high pitched staccato rhythm as sweat formed on her hot skin, her hand desperately grasping her bedcovers for purchase. Her hair damp with sweat strung haphazardly across her face which was contorted in pleasure that neared pain.

"Hmmrm... Hmmm... hmmmm... Amy... Oh god please make me cum..." Penny managed through gritted teeth and tightly closed eyes. "Hmm....haaa....please...Oh please!"

After a few more minutes of this exquisite torture Amy seemingly decided to release Penny and focused all her energy on the young woman's clit. Rapidly flicking her tongue across it while at the same time sliding two fingers deep inside Penny's soaking hot pussy, expertly applying pressure directly on the thrashing waitress's g-spot.

Penny exploded. Her mind short circuited. All thought disappeared as her orgasm detonated deep with in and surged through out her entire body like a warm shockwave. Her slender frame jerked and bucked wildly as she let out one long, loud cry of ecstasy, a wonderful shrill shout of pure, uncontrolled joy.

Her orgasm seemed to last for minutes, delicious pulses continuing to radiate form her pussy until she collapsed and had to gently push away Amy's face, which she noticed was absolutely slick with her juices. She felt like she had just stuck her finger in an electrical socket, her body almost sore from the massive orgasm that had ripped through it.

Amy sat cross legged next to Penny as she recovered, lovingly running her hand over her body, occasionally cupping her still heaving breasts.

"Amy... my GOD where did you learn to do that?" Penny asked incredulously. As far as she knew Amy had never been with another woman, she was sure she would have heard about it at one of their sleep overs.

"Well it was quite simple" Amy explained, once again switching subconsciously into nerdy scientist mode. "I did an exhaustive, quantitative study of over 200 lesbian pornographic films, erotic stories and internet how to guides. Then I analyzed the data, distilling the key information in to a series of graphs and flow charts. You know, just in case something like this came up. Actually I think I have them on my phone if you want to see?"

Penny laughed and grabbed Amy by the arm, pulling her down next to her before she could get up and go to her purse. "Well it was time well spent, that was truly amazing." Penny said softly. And she meant it. She had never had an orgasm that powerful in her entire life, and that was saying something for a girl who had experienced her fair share of orgasms. More importantly she had never felt so content and happy as she did now with Amy, who had nestled into her side, still gently exploring her body with her hand.

Despite feeling on the brink of passing out, Penny decided there was one more thing she had to do to bring closure to the evening. "Amy..." she said hesitantly. " Would it be ok if I tried to go down on you? I'm not sure I'll be any good but-" She stopped talking when she realized she probably did not need to ask permission because the look on Amy's face was about what she would expect if she asked if she could give her a free car.

"Of course Penny, nothing would make me happier!" Amy replied as she scooted up and sat back against the head board. She spread her legs widely, tucking her feet under her butt. Penny rolled over onto her stomach and positioned herself, spread eagle, between Amy's legs with her cute tan lined bottom on display.

She once again admired Amy's hairy cunt and noticed an enticing, musky aroma that reminded her of a delicious spied tea. She hesitantly used her fingers to both brush aside Amy's hair and pull apart her soaking lips, licking her own in anticipation. She lowered her head and took her first tentative lick of another woman, instantly falling in love with the warmth, taste and texture of the act.

Amy sighed blissfully and gently intertwined her hands in Penny's golden locks. "That's it bestie, just like that." She half said half begged as Penny began to lick with more pressure, also teasing Amy's slit with her fingers.

Amy increased the pressure of her grip as Penny increased the pressure and speed of her licking, using her now confident and stiffened tongue to lash either side of Amy's hood and directly on her clit as well. Amy was now shaking slightly, still propped up against the head board. Her eyes tightly closed and chanting "yes, yes, yes" under her breath.

Finally after a few minutes of trying to maintain contact on Amy's shuddering and bouncing body she hit the right pattern and Amy came in a powerful orgasm, clamping her legs tightly on either side of Penny's head and bucking her hips even more violently. Penny did her best to hang on, still applying pressure to the woman's pulsing sex.

"PENNY! Aoohhaaaaaa! Amy howled as Penny managed to send her into a second rapid orgasm. Penny eased up on her assault as she saw Amy winding down, lifting her head up to view the result of her work.

"Thank you Penny." Amy said seriously, "I will never forget this evening, it was magical."

"You deserve it Amy" Penny replied as she got up to lie next to Amy, wiping the slick juice of her cheeks and chin. "I'm just glad I could do something for you."

"Do you think this will ever happen again?" Amy asked with such barely concealed hope that melted Penny's heart.

"I think it is a strong possibility" Penny replied confidently.

"Oh, that's good. Because you know, Burnadette's birthday is next month!"

Penny smiled at the thought.

12