Bangin' Batman Ch. 05

Story Info
The Final Chapter: birthday fun for Batman Lauren and Superman.
2k words
4.11
21.4k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren couldn't believe it actually happened.

She couldn't believe she had Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent aka Batman and Superman together, naked and in the same bed with her. She couldn't believe that her husband had pulled it off. It was all a wet dream/fantasy to her that he made a reality.

She couldn't believe that she not only got to watch them fuck each other but, she got to join in!

You see, it was Laurens' birthday and Bruce wanted to give her a birthday she would never forget. There was only one way to do that: fucking another man with her. It was a fantasy of hers that she always wanted to have happen.

Here let me explain it to you..........

It was two months before her birthday and Bruce wanted to know what she wanted. So, one night after fucking the life outta her, he decided to ask her what her deepest sexual fantasy was. He wanted to know because for his birthday she surprised him by bringing her new assistant, a 20yrold named Hannah home and banged her while he watched and participated. So, he wanted to repay her by making her deepest fantasy come true.

"Okay babe lay it on me, what is your wildest sexual fantasy?" he asked.

She laid there and thought for a minute before it finally hit her. "Hmmm I'll say it would have to be me watching two guys fucking and sucking then joining in."

Bruce flashed an evil grin, raised an eyebrow and asked "This isn't because of us and Hannah on my birthday is it?"

"Of course it is babe. You got what you wanted for your birthday so this is what I want for mine." she replied with the same evil grin.

"I'll make it happen babe. I promise you that. No. I'll guarantee it! I guarantee that it'll be a birthday you will never forget!" he whispered to her in a forceful yet seductive tone. His tone of voice made her pussy soaking wet again. She was beyond happy. She couldn't believe her husband would do that for her. She was gonna have two men for the price of one.

"You are so fuckin' sexy Bruce! You have no idea how much that would mean to me!" she told him.

"If it makes the drop dead gorgeous ebony Goddess that I married happy. Well, then I'm a happy husband" he said before grabbing her and making her ride his dick again.

Now Bruce wasn't always like this. It wasn't until he watched and jacked off to the security tape of her and Dick fucking, that changed his stance on seeing her fuck other men.

All he had to do was figure out who was gonna join them. It would be Dick but he was gonna be away that day. So, Bruce had to think who would was hot enough for his wife? He thought that question while on patrol. That's when then idea of who it was hit him.

"Superman! Yeah that's it! Superman is perfect for her! He'll happily give her the fuck of her life along with me! I'll call Clark to see if he's game! This'll be just fantastic!" he thought to himself.

After having a lengthy conversation with Clark, the two made up a game plan on how to surprise Lauren on her birthday.

Clark and Bruce had fought crime and villainy alongside each other for years. They were good friends. They had even done events for charity together. Bruce had thought about all the good times the two had always had together.

"I mean Clark is an all around good guy. Even if he is an alien. Literally. And yeah even for a guy he's hot." he thought to himself. Bruce was surprised he complimented Clark on his looks. He had never done that before. He had never called another man hot. He just shook it off and went on about his business.

But pretty soon he'd learn he had the hots for Superman. And well.....Superman had the hots for him. In the days leading up to her birthday Bruce and Clark had met up on a rooftop in Downtown Gotham to discuss how they planned on putting the game plan in action.

"Okay so here's what I'm thinking: I'll take her out and when we come back you'll be in our bedroom waiting for us. Sound good?" he explained.

"Yeah man sounds great. I can't wait! I'd love to fuck your wife!" he responded.

"Good man good. I'm excited. This is something she's always wanted. And after what she did for me for my birthday. I owe her big time man." he told him.

"So, should I be naked and laying on bed or should I hiding somewhere?" asked Clark.

"Hmm if you want to be naked, you can be naked. That's up to you." he replied.

"Oh okay cool. I just hope she likes me man. Because, although my name is Superman I don't get a whole lot of action back home in Metropolis." he told Bruce.

"What? You don't get action? Yeah right Clark!" he said to Clark.

"No man I'm serious! Its like the women are allergic to me. I mean, I have a nice sized cock but, its like the only time I get pussy is with Lois. And she's looser than the Grand Canyon! Its like I have to fuck her with my leg!" he revealed to Bruce. Although the real reason he didn't get much pussy was because Clark Kent liked men as much as he liked women and Bruce knew it.

"Oh man! Yeah you're gonna need this. I can't believe you don't get fucked like that man. Well, if you have a nice cock like you say you do then let's see it." he told him.

That's when Superman dropped his tights and revealed his 8" penis. It actually wasn't bad looking. It surprised and yet kinda turned Bruce on to see it.

"That's not a bad size man. Mine is about that size. See?" he told him before dropping his pants and revealing his cock to Clark.

"Wow man! You're huge Bruce. I can see why she likes it. Hey man, I hope you don't mind. But can I touch it?" Clark asked him.

"Sure." he replied. Clark wrapped his right hand around his friends cock and began to slowly stroke it. And surprisingly enough Bruce was loving it. Clark could tell Bruce was liking it because he was getting harder with each stroke.

That's when Clark struck and kissed his best friend. Bruce was taken aback and aroused by the kiss. The two friends continued to touch, kiss and eventually fuck each other on the rooftop. That's when he knew Clark was perfect. Not just for his wife but for him as well.

Laurens' birthday had finally arrived. She was beyond excited because not only was she to share it with her husband but as he revealed a surprise guest. He didn't tell her the surprise guest was Superman.

After a long day of being pampered and spoiled rotten by her extravagant billionaire husband. The couple had finally come home. She was excited to see what else he had planned.

"Okay I can't stand it Bruce! What else could you possibly have up your sleeve?" she asked him.

"Silly wabbit! I shall never tell! You will have to find out! Ha! Ha! Ha!", he replied.

"Thank you Joker." she said sarcastically.

"Only on ya birthday will I allow you to get away with that. So, shall we go to our bedroom for your present?" he replied while extending his arm to her.

"Of course Batman." she responded and accepted his arm. When they reached their bedroom, they were greeted by rose petals on the floor and Clark's moaning.

"Hmmm, now who could that be babe?" asked Lauren.

"That my dear birthday girl, is part of your surprise. Go on up and see who it is that's moaning and waiting for us", he replied.

She licked her lips, went up the stairs to see who it is and to her surprise it was Clark. She was beyond giddy at seeing him laying on her bed jacking off.

"Happy Birthday Lauren! Come blow my candle." he told her. Her eyes were filled with lust for the man of steel. She eagerly jumped on top of him. By doing so it caused the two to roll around while kissing and fondling each other on the bed. She didn't think it could get any better, that was until Bruce came up, grabbed her from behind and Clark ripped her dress off.

She was in heaven thanks to them. She had Clark pleasing her breasts while Bruce aggressively eats her pussy.

"Oh my God! Yesssss! Ooh this too good! Ahhhhhhhh! Jesus!", she shrieks.

"This can't get no better!", she thought to herself.

She had no idea that was about to get better.

At that point Bruce stops, throws her down on the bed and handcuffs her to the headboard. She watched as Clark dives head first into her pussy as Bruce mounts and fucks him. Her eyes lit up as he fucked the man of steel.

"Ooh yes! Fuck him hard! Oh my God! I love this!" she screamed. She wrapped her legs around Clark's head, as her husband pounded his tight ass.

Watching his wife's body writhe in pleasure was enough to make Bruce pass out. She was about cum and she let them know.

"Oh God! I'm gonna cum! Ooh! Its coming! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she said before she screamed and released her cum onto Clark's face.

"Mmmmm yummy!" said Clark. She was on cloud 9. As she tried to catch her breath she could hear and see the two fucking each other. It was quite the sight to see the worlds two most noticeable super heroes sucking each other off.

It drove her insane to see them together. Mainly because she wanted to in on the pleasure.

"Get me outta these things! I want both of you! Now!" she shouted. Both men were more than happy to oblige the birthday girl. As Bruce let her out of the handcuffs she took Clark's dick in her mouth while jacking off her husband. Clark was loving the feeling of her mouth around his shaft.

She then tried something she had never done. She took Bruce into her already full mouth. She was over the moon about taking both men in her wet, warm and willing mouth. As she sucked them both off she could hear them kissing. She wanted to feel them both inside her.

So she let them pull their dicks out her mouth. She had Bruce lay down on his back, so she could take him in her pussy and Clark in her ass. The double penetration was the best feeling in the world.

"Oh! My! God! Fuck me! Turn me into a total slut! Use my body! Make me cum until I pass out! Give it to me! Pound me please!" she pleaded. They both began fucking her harder. The ecstasy was too much for her as she was about to cum again.

"Holy shit! I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck yeah! Shit! Its coming! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Shit! I'm gonna cum! Ahhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Fucccccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!!!! Shiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt!!!!" she screamed as her orgasm hit and she let go of every ounce of cum she had.

That was it for Clark, he couldn't hold it anymore. But he knew he wanted to cum in her mouth.

"Ohhhh holy fuck! Here it comes! And its all for you birthday girl! Open your mouth and allow me to give you your present! Hooooollllllllyyyy fuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkk!!!!" he screamed as he shot ribbon after ribbon of cum her eager mouth and collapsed next to Bruce.

Now let's not forget her husband. She was still having her pussy assaulted by him. That is until he watched Clark shove his cock all the way in her mouth and cum. That's when he was done.

"Good fucking God woman! Yes! Swallow his cum like a good slut! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt! I'm gonna cum in your pretty slutty pussy! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Happy Birthday baby!", was all he could say before he fully thrust himself into her and let his cum coat her pussy walls.

She laid in between both men with cum leaking out her pussy. She couldn't believe it just happened. She couldn't believe she just had the best birthday ever.

"Happy fucking Birthday to me!", she thought to herself.