Banging Beth Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother finds some dirt on me and uses it to his advantage.
863 words
3.94
361.3k
257

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18+

*************************************

A few weeks ago I did something stupid. But hell, it was my birthday and I just wanted to have some fun. I was at a party with a bunch of other seniors and a guy Derek asked if I wanted to head back to his place and take some ecstasy together. I'd never tried the stuff before and he was really cute, plus played basketball, so I said yes. Of course, once the pills kicked in and I was a horny mess, it turned out a few other guys from the basketball team were there. I'd never had so much fun, cocks and cum were everywhere, my pussy was cumming all night. The next day, I was embarrassed and nervous about what would happen, but none of the guys ever brought it up, so I thought maybe they were embarrassed too. Wrong.

Last night right before dinner I got a text from my brother Joey. He's 24, and we don't really hang out much, but he and our brother Drew have an apartment in the basement. I opened the text and saw it was a picture of me from that night. I was naked, on my knees, sucking cock with two more in my hands. Right away he sent another text that read "I have more, no bra or panties at dinner or I'm sending all of them to dad and rev. Steve."

I was shocked. At first I didn't want to go along, but he sent two more pictures, me spreading my legs and smiling at the camera with cum on my face, and another of me trying to get two cocks in my mouth at once the last with a message telling me I should also wear a sundress. Nervous, I got changed into a blue spaghetti strap sundress that came down to my knees. I was done just in time for my step-mom to call everyone to the table.

Joey sat next to me in his usual spot, mostly ignoring me for a while. About five minutes into the meal I get another text from him "jerk me off under the table." I shake my head at my phone and my father notices. "Problem with something, Bethie?" he asks me.

"Oh...um no Daddy. It's nothing." I say quickly putting my phone down and going back to my food. When the conversation moves on, I feel Joey pinch my leg under the table. Slowly I put my hand under the table cloth and begin to rub the crotch of his pants. My phone buzzes again and I take my hand away to check the message from him. "don't just rub it, take my dick out and jerk me off. Be a good slut, like in the pics lol"

This time, I reach for his zipper, trying to be discreet about what I'm doing, nervous of being caught, nervous of being exposed. Joey cooperates by leaning back a bit, making it easy for me to get his erection out. It feels hot and heavy in my hand. He certainly doesn't have a small cock, I think to myself as I start to stroke him under the table.

After a minute one of his hands joins mine, making me move faster. As I feel his dick start to pulse, he puts his hand on the end of it catching his cum as it spurts out. I pull my hand back, and try to act like I've been paying attention to everyone else's conversation and eat my food. However my phone buzzes again with a message from Joey "spread your legs and pull up your skirt so I cum wipe this jizz off on your pussy". I text him back right away "no way, I'm not on the pill you can't!" and think that will be the end of it.

His next message has a picture of me getting fucked from behind while I suck someone off and a message that says "your problem, slut. Open your legs or the pictures get shared the video I'm keeping just for me"

Reluctantly I pull my dress up and open my knees wide under the table. Joey slides his hand, dripping with his still wet cum, up my thigh and begins massaging it into my pussy. Two of his fingers slid partway into me, the rest of his hand rubbing and squeezing my mound. The pressure on my clit starts to make it tingle, but I resist it until he pulls back, and begins to rub just my clit gently with his fingertips. The light touching makes the juices in my pussy stir, and before I know it I'm having a hard time not panting and moaning right there at the table.

By some miracle I make it to the end of the meal and Daddy excuses us from the table before I have an orgasm and scream it out for the whole family to hear. I didn't even make it to my bedroom before Joey sent me another text "I could feel how wet you got Beth. Come down stairs after Dad and Tonya go to sleep."