Banging my Best Friend's Brother

Story Info
Anne kills some time in between classes.
1.9k words
4.04
79k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm walking across campus, deciding what to do with my free time, when I see my best from Stacy talking to her brother Nathan next to the campus center. I have about five hours between my first class and my next one, but it's not worth it to go back to my house (going over to find my car, drive it back to my house, stay for an hour, drive back, find parking, etc, just isn't worth it).

"Hey!" I call out, and see the two of them turn around. Stacy smiles and waves back at me, and Nathan shyly waves. I've been best friends with Stacy for two years, and although I just met Nathan recently we have been talking a ton. We have a class together, and similar interests, so we get along. He's two years younger than me, but I think that there might be something between the two of us. Stacy seems to think there is, and would love for me to be her sister-in-law. But I'm a junior in college, Nathan is a freshman, and I don't think either of us want marriage.

"What are you up to?" Stacy asks animatedly.

"Eh, not much." I shrug. "I just have a lot of time free...I'm trying to figure out what to do with my time before my next class. What are you guys doing?"

"I just ran into Nate, so we've been chatting." Stacy smiles. "Even though we both go here, I never see you!" she playfully hits Nathan. "We need to hang out more."

"Sure," he mutters, blushing, as his big sister lectures him in front of me. "We will."

"Anywayssss," Stacy turns back to me. "I need to go. Like I said, I just ran into Nate. And I have Statistics in about five minutes so I should be going." She leans in to quickly hug me, and turns to leave. "Bye guys! See you later!"

With Stacy walking away, Nathan and I look at each other, not sure of what to say.

Finally, I decide to say something. "How are classes going for you? I know it's only a month into school, but are you enjoying your classes?" I smile.

"Yeah." He responds. "They're cool. It's really different from high school."

"Definitely." I smile, stepping a bit closer to him. "So, where are you going now?"

"I just came out of Intro to Communication." He shrugs. "I'm done with class for the day so I was going back to my dorm."

"Oh cool," I say. "That sounds fun. I'll, uh, see you later, I guess?"

"I mean, Anne, if you want, do you want to walk with me to my dorm?"

He looks nervous and is blushing and shifting around a little bit. I decide to further our time together.

"Sure," I say. He smiles. "Where do you live again?"

"Smith Hall," he says. "That way."

We both turn in the direction of his dorm room and start walking.

"So, your classes?" I prompt him, in a sisterly way.

"They're good, they're good." He smiles, looking down at me. Then he looks away, saying, "There's actually a really cute girl in my Psychology class."

"A cute girl? I'm in that class. Do I know her?" I tease him, hoping for an answer that I do not think I'll get.

"Yeah." He pauses, as we reach his building. "Uh, it's you, Anne. I'm sorry, I know it's awkward, you're Stacy's best friend. I know it's wrong, but I just really like you. You're cute, and I just like spending time with you. Uh, I'm sorry if this makes it awkward." He runs a hand through his dark brown hair.

I blush and nervously look up at him. "Actually, Nathan, um, I'm interested in you too. You're adorable and I like spending time with you too."

"You do?" he says, looking both shocked and happy.

"I do," I say, smiling hugely and twirling my light blond hair around my finger. I'm looking up at him with my green eyes and trying to bat them seductively. "I think you're really cute."

"Do you want to hang out?" he asks, nervously. "Maybe, like, in my room, so we can talk in private?"

"Sure, sounds good." I say, and he leads me up to his room, unlocking his door.

"Is your roommate here? Or coming back?" I ask, stepping into his room, as he shuts the door.

"Nope, he went home for a few days. He had a doctor's appointment or something. You can sit down anywhere."

I look around, and decide to jump up and settle in on his bed. "So enough about your roommate, we had been talking about us..."

"Yeah," he laughs. "Um. I haven't had a girlfriend before and I haven't really dated so I don't know where to go from here..."

"I don't either, it's okay!" I assure him. "We're both incredibly awkward and shy and nerdy, we get along so well! I haven't had a boyfriend, so I don't really know what to do either...but I do know that I would like to kiss you." I blurt out. "I'm sorry that that's so direct."

"I'd like to kiss you too," he murmurs, stepping closer to me. Nathan is pretty tall, about 6 feet tall, whereas I'm only 5'6". Sitting on his bed, he's only a couple of inches above me as opposed to 6 inches. He is looking down at me with his clear blue eyes, and steps forward more so that I can count the freckles on his nose. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." I smile, "kiss me."

He gently bends down, and wraps his arms around my back. I twist my hands around his neck and bring him closer to me.

"I don't know how to go about doing this-" he murmurs.

"Be quiet a bit, I'll teach you." I laugh, and pull his face down to meet mine. Although he's never kissed anyone before, and I've kissed four guys, he already knows what he's doing. His lips melt into mine and before I know it, he is slipping his tongue into my mouth. I gently nibble on his tongue, then start biting his lip a bit.

"Damn, this is hot," he murmurs, and he starts kissing my neck, my ears, the side of my face. His light beard tickles my collar bone, and I am getting so turned on.

"Oh Nathan," I murmur, grabbing his hair and leaning my head back. "Come, lay down."

He jumps up onto the bed with me, then resumes kissing me. We make out for a few more minutes, and I know I want to go further.

"Nathan," I ask. "Do you want to go a bit further? Do you want to do more?"

"With you, definitely." He smiles. "You're so cute, Anne."

He leans in and we pull each other in closer. I bring my hands down, and tug on the bottom of his shirt to lift it up. He leans back, pulling off his shirt, and revealing his toned stomach. I take off my shirt, and pull off my bra.

"Damn," he says, looking at my tits and upper body. "Anne, you're really hot."

I blush and say thanks, as he starts to put his hands on my breasts. He rolls my nipples in his fingers, and starts to lick them. This feels amazing. He continues to play with them, and runs his hands around my breasts as he kisses my chest until he reaches my mouth again. He slips his tongue in my mouth and I lick it with my tongue.

Eventually, I want to do more than this, too.

"How far do you want to go?" I breathe, as he takes a breath.

"As far as you want to go, I would love to do anything and everything with you." He says, kissing me again.

"Uh, anything?" I ask. "Anything? You're a virgin, right?"

"I am." He says, looking a bit shy. "If you want to change that for me though..."

"I would love to." I smile. "I've only had sex like, three times, but I want to be with you."

"Okay," he says and unzips his pants, pulling them off. He looks at me. "Your turn."

"Sure." I say, and nervously pull off my pants. We're left with just him in his underwear and me in my panties.

"Okay. Now the underwear." He says, pulling his off, as I take off my panties. I cross my legs to cover myself up, but he is showing off his seven inches of hard dick.

"No, why are you covering yourself up? You're beautiful." Nathan smiles. "Please, can I see you?"

I nod and quietly say "Yes", as I'm nervous as fuck but also want to fuck him, and fuck him hard.

He leans over, and pushes my legs apart, exposing my vagina. He continues to lean down, so that he's in between my legs. "Tell me what to do."

"Oh, oh...okay. Just um, put your mouth there, put your finger there, and do this." I say, instructing him as he lowers his tongue onto my clit, and inserts a finger into my wet vagina. He starts licking, and with no knowledge of what to do, it feels amazing. He's licking it around and around and up and down, and is gently stroking my g-spot. It feels good and my body starts shaking.

"Stop,"I say, and he looks up. "I want you inside of me, now."

"Okay," he says. "I have a condom but I mean, I don't really know what to do..."

"It's okay, I don't either," I say, as we roll the condom onto his erect penis. "I have only done it in missionary, but that's more work for you, so since I'm taking your virginity I might as well do the work...how about we try it with me on top?"

"Sure." He says, laying back. "Okay, I'm ready."

I get up and straddle him, placing my knees on either side of him. "Maybe hold me up a bit with your hands? And if you want to kiss me or my boobs or anything, go for it. And maybe we'll both just thrust a bit."

"Okay. Thrust. Got it." He laughs. "I'm ready."

I grip his hands, and take a deep breath. I've never done this before so I hope it goes okay! I just have wanted to do this for a while and have never tried this position. And I've never had sex with a virgin before.

I slowly lower myself onto his cock and feel him filling me up slowly with his thick dick. I throw my head back a bit, because I feel so full.

"Mmm, Nathan, you feel fantastic." I say, gripping his hands.

"We should go faster, right?" he says, as I pull up a bit.

"Yes, let's do it." I push back onto him, hard. As I pull up, he pulls out, and as I go down, he slams into me. Soon, we're slamming into each other, shaking the bed, and he is sucking on my tits and neck. I know I'm going to get hickeys from this but it is so worth it.

His dick is sliding in and out of my vagina, and he's rubbing it at the right angle. Between his mouth, his dick, and the whole situation, I orgasm quickly and then he does too.

He pushes into me, and tenses up. "Oh, I'm coming!" he shouts, as he fills the condom up with his semen. Nathan slams down onto the mattress again, looking tired, and I roll off of him.

He looks over at me, and pulls me to him. "So how was that?"

"Good, quick, but it's your first time." I smile. "How was it for you?"

"Really good." He kisses me. "Can we do that again in a few minutes?"

"Yes." I say, smiling.