Banging the Aunts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four women looked at Ralph silently, each with her thoughts.

"That's utter bullshit Ralph."

"Yes Laurel, er Aunt Laurel."

"Laurel is okay now that obviously you are a man."

"Yes and thank you for being prepared to lead Ralph into manhood my sweet sister."

The other four looked at Anna, mouths hanging open.

"Yes it's a noble thing to do, akin to a sacrifice," Anna said, her eyes appeared glazed.

"It would be no sacrifice to Meg," Patricia said cattily.

Anna told Patricia to be charitable. "Remember I caught you with Dick Lund when you were..."

"Eighteen," Patricia said defensively.

"Liar," Laurel and Anna chorused, as sisters tend to do. Patricia eyed them icily.

"Ah this family problem has caused some stress." Ralph said, unaware his timing was superb. "Anyone for a wine?"

Everyone said yes and Laurel jumped up and helped get the glasses out.

"What was she like?"

"Divine although a little tight."

"Perhaps there is a better fit. I'll call you sometime."

Ralph dropped a glass on to Laurel's foot and that broke its fall to the floor.

"Clumsy boy," she said, pushing a tit into his arm and then holding his shoulder as she bend down to scoop up the glass.

"It's chipped."

"No dad did that on the faucet. Thanks for saving it from breaking. Are you good at anything else?"

"Cheeky boy," she whispered. "I could be too much of a woman for you."

"Oh are we hearing bullshit again?" Ralph said, beginning to pour the wine. Laughing, Laurel carried away the first two wines.

* * *

Next morning after the exposé of the fornicators, Anna called out to Ralph. "Your Aunt Patricia called. She wants you to shift some heavy flower pots for her and has invited you to stay for lunch."

"Aw mom, do I have to?"

"Get your ass out of bed Ralph and get ready otherwise I'll be down to you with the jam spoon."

"Oh not the dreaded jam spoon," he yelled in near blood-curling dismay and heard her laugh. Well it appeared all was forgiven. He sighed, thinking he knew what this about. Aunt Patricia would be dressed sternly in black with the Bible in front of her and with chin cupped in talons, er fingers, she would be ready to read him the 'you should not mess with women' teaching devised by some cross-dressing Monk.

He arrived and muttered, "Oh crap." She was dressed in black with a white collar, looking not unlike the daughter of a Pilgrim mother and father.

"Good morning Ralph," she said sternly.

"Good morning Aunt Patricia," he said sullenly.

"You may simply call me Patricia. I trust you were wearing a condom yesterday?"

"Yes," he answered, wondering was that any of her business the nosy old bat.

"Good man."

She marched him around telling him what she wanted done. They would then have a swim before having lunch.

Ralph began moving the heavy pots, some with young trees in them, two inches to the left and twisting them a quarter turn. He was chanting, "What the fuck are you doing this for... what the fuck...."

He was almost in a trance when he finished. He went to the pool.

Patricia arrived in a very tight black swimsuit. She had bulges everywhere and her thighs bulged ten times more than her upper arms.

"Well change and get in."

"Um I came without my swimwear."

"Oh then strip off completely. I won't mind."

"I-I don't wish to embarrass you."

"Oh poof, it takes more than that to embarrass me. I know, I'll strip off as well."

She pulled off her swimsuit and Ralph glanced at her hairy V, a real jungle, but what caught his eye were the tits of the 38-year-old. The motherfuckers were the biggest heavy hangers he'd ever seen. Some of his pals had talked about having a stand-up fuck with women and the guys throwing the tits over their shoulders but this was the closest he'd ever come to sighting heavy hangers that reached a babe's bulging belly.

"Well come on, stop gawking. You've seen women before this."

He removed his top and then his pants and briefs.

"Omigod, you have your own lifeboat attached," Patricia said, wiping away dribble and staring at his swaying dick.

"Move your ass into the pool and I'll follow," he said.

"Yes sir," Patricia said excitedly.

She slipped into the water and swam to the shallow end.

Ralph joined her.

"Would you like to get that thing up me?"

Ralph couldn't help it. He looked around to see who was talking, thinking no way would Patricia have said that.

Wrong.

She reached in under his dick and cupped his balls.

"Omigod, these must weigh at least a quarter of a pound, each."

They played around.

She rubbed him erect.

He made three attempts to flip a tit over his shoulder. Exasperated she asked what the hell was he attempting to do, milk her?

"Nah. What would you like to do?"

"Take you inside and fuck you."

"Okay," Ralph sighed.

She was pretty unspectacular but when she rolled on to her front and spread her ass cheeks after tossing him a container of lube it was all on.

He rolled on a studded condom she'd given him and went mining. It was the first time he'd gotten fully up the ass of a woman and she was bubbling and pistoning her clit that somehow she'd found under the jungle.

Aunt Patricia fed him well at lunchtime and then made him do her doggy while she leant over the kitchen table and smothered her tits in strawberry jam and slurped.

Ralph went home yawning and his mom said, "Heavy pots?"

"Yeah I tried to get one over my shoulder but failed."

His mother asked why would he want to put a pot over his shoulder and Ralph confessed he had no idea.

"Go for a lie down son. That unfortunate incident with Meg has left you stressed."

Meg called him that evening on his cell phone and said, "I suppose it's over between us."

"Unless you want to take the risk of mom cutting your throat?"

"Well yes, we do have a bit of a problem with her."

Ralph suddenly thought of something. "Look you could always visit me at my college. They have motel units that can be booked for family. You could book as my older sister and I could visit you at night."

"Well I might be driven to do that. After you, Alan feels rather inadequate in me."

"That could come to pass. I've read that the vagina adjusts to size."

"Well I hope so. It certainly didn't adjust last night. I wonder if you've over-stretched me?"

"Um Meg, I'm sorry but might we talk about something else. My stomach feels queasy."

"Oh your poor darling. You need a pussy wrapped around that big dick of yours."

That comment made Ralph feel a little better.

A few nights later Laurel called. "Your Uncle Robert is away all next week. What say I book a suite in a motel for a couple of nights? I could three two days off work.""

"Yeah but make it discreet. I don't wish to get you into trouble."

"And I want to try you out before you get tied to some female. Have you heard of the Placid Inn?"

"No."

"Good and people here have no reason to know where it is and so we shouldn't be recognized," said the 36-year-old rather plain-faced brunette. "I'll book in for two nights next week. It's over at Northcross. I'll contact you with details and will pick you up at the end of your street. Tell your parents you have been called back to university for a coaching course on your weakest subject. They'll love hearing that as evidence of your dedication to learning and would have no reason to be suspicious."

"Um wouldn't just a couple of hours on the back seat of your car suffice?"

"No way, I'm looking to experience sexual gluttony."

"What's that?"

"Oh god."

"Only joking."

"Thank god."

On the night before he was to leave for Northcross, Ralph decided to shave his dick and belly. He'd never done it previously and was a little scared he might accidentally castrate himself despite using a safety razor.

He'd lathered up and he just got started when his mom burst in and gasped and went to the bowl and there was no way her gush could be termed a 'tinkle'.

"I had wondered if you shaved down there."

Ralph swallowed. "I-I thought I might experiment. Penny Childs appears to be taking an interest in me. Her boyfriend is away on a three-week horse trek and he's in my dorm at college and he's as bald as a badger."

Anna was impressed at the mention of the Mayor's youngest daughter but unaware it was just a lie. The cold-ass bitch only associated with females.

His mom asked did he know what he was doing and Ralph thought it best to say no.

"Would you like me to shave you?"

"Um I could embarrass you be getting a hard on."

"I'd like that to happen to see how much you really have. You appear hung like a horse. Little wonder Meg with her hot pussy was all over you."

"I was sorry to let you down mom."

"Well thank you but I'm over it all ready. Just don't try putting it into me, do you hear?"

"Yes mom."

"Take a towel and lay on it on your bed. I'll bring the bowl and will have to continue this way. It is best trimming the hair first and then shaving using a special lube. You have to shave slowly and softly to avoid razor burn."

"Do you shave?"

"Mind your business," she giggled.

Anna was almost finished. She complained that he hadn't gotten an erection.

"Nothing has excited me."

"Oh is that so," his mom said softly.

Anna dug in a pulled out a tit. She picked up Ralph's dick, leaned over him and they both watched the head of it being rubbed over the fat nipple.

Up rose King Dick.

"Oh Omigod," cooed his mom. "May I have a wee suck?"

"Do you regard that as fucking?"

"My belief licking, sucking and jerking are not fucking. I believe it's known academically as the Clinton Philosophy."

"Right go ahead."

His mom played around a bit and then got most of it down her throat and came back up spitting pre-cum.

She said, "I just wanted to see how much of that slab of meat I could swallow. I did pretty good, huh?"

"You were unbelievably good. Plenty of practice I suggest."

"Shut your wicked mouth you over-sexed boy."

"Mom I warn you don't ever bend over if I'm near by."

She slapped him playfully and said he had such a dirty mind.

"Are you enjoying summer," Anna said, and began jerking him.

They chatted and she worked on until tiring. She stopped and removed her top and bra and with her breasts swinging Ralph began to warm up. Him mom then pulled a breast to her mouth and sucked a nipple and that's when Ralph blew all over her tits and her hand.

"Oh fuck me," she said in awe, looking at the mess.

"I'm off to dress and meet dad for a beer. Clean up here please mom."

"God you men," his flunky sighed.

CHAPTER 3

On Tuesday, half an hour after his dad had driven off to work, Ralph kissed his mom goodbye and said another student was picking him up at the end of the street.

"I'll drive you down there."

"No it's fine. My overnight bag is pretty light."

"Is this student female?"

"Yes."

"Well is she consents to sex let my know what she thinks of you shaven. I take it you had a maintenance shave last night."

"Yes mom. Is that cum I can see on your tits?"

"Off you go my foul son. Have a great time."

Laurel got out of the car as he arrived and told him to drive. She pressed into him and kissed him deeply, as if confirming she was committed to their two days of adultery.

The motel was on the edge of the small town, overlooking a river and then treed pastureland that extended to distant hills.

They were shown to their suite and Ralph appeared to devastate Laurel when he suggested they go down for coffee and a snack.

He asked, "Haven't you done the naughty weekend or naughty midweek thing before?"

"No I haven't but that doesn't mean I'm not up to it."

He said of course it didn't but they had two nights and the best part of three days to do it and so there was not need to rush it.

"That makes sense," she sighed. "I can't believe it but you appear more experienced than I am about this."

"Well I went on one break last year with two female students. That taught me to pace myself."

Laurel snapped her compact shut and reached for her sunglasses. "Oh you really must tell me about that."

He told her about that experience when they were outside on the lawn under an umbrella having coffee and raspberry, yogurt and white chocolate muffins.

As the story became more and more erotic Laurel gave Ralph the impression she was attempting to hump a table leg. Well the table appeared to be experiencing a wave of jarring jumps and he wasn't doing it. Did that suggest Laurel would get off within five minutes and then want to sleep for four hours?

The story ended with both female students on their hands and knees on the coffee table and Ralph taking them anally in short bursts until finally he groaned and fell to the floor absolutely exhausted.

With the table still moving Ralph asked, "What are you doing to the table?"

"Dry humping a leg. Did you expect me to sit back languidly while you rabbit on about all that horny description?"

"Er no."

"I should think not."

At that Ralph was suddenly struck by the thought that the best may have been left till the last, particularly if Laurel proved to have staying power.

Back in their room they kissed and Laurel said, "What you were telling me out on the lawn told me I ought to confess something."

"Oh yes?"

"I've never had anal sex."

"But would like to experiment?"

"Yes."

"Well my sweet woman, you have come with the right guy to the right place."

"I believe that is so. I also like my pussy being sucked."

"That service is provided in this room too. And when we get really worked up would you like your asshole chewed."

"I-I might."

"And tit fucked?"

"My boobs are a little too far apart for that to be done really effectively. Um unless you have a long dick."

"Feel."

"Omigod, it's all that you?"

"Oh sweet darling. You really do appeal to me."

"Oh Ralph. You must be a reincarnated gigolo. You really know the right things to say to a woman who's thinking erotically about sex. Um are you sure you can get that pod up my butt?"

"We can only try. Perhaps when you a half-drunk because you have to really relax."

Without speaking Ralph dropped his pants and stood with one eyebrow raised.

Reacting excitedly, Laurel slipped her dress off seamlessly in a single fluid motion like a balloonist abandoning the basket of her papier-mâché experimental balloon, now alight, and pulling the parachute ripcord. Obediently Laurel's light dress used heavier-than-air theory of gravity to slip from her shoulders to land around her ankles.

Ralph stared at the body, cutely packaged in modern and basically immodest lingerie including thigh-highs with continuous repeats of the wording 'Hot Babe' embroidered into the tractive silicone band circling each thigh.

Ralph's penis spontaneously rose in silent applause.

At that instant, Laurel froze momentarily like a deer caught in headlights as she watched Ralph's iridescent blue low-rise briefs tent out and then slippage occurred to allow his erection to escape possibly painful compression to rise freely and to rest over his lower abdomen.

Her head shook and she whispered "Omigod' and pouting ran a forefinger between those mushroomed pink-painted lips and sucked seductively, resulting in Ralph's face to pale slightly as his heart received the urgent signal to pump more blood to his penis and muscles with primary roles in sexual grappling.

Ralph took and unsteady step forward, at his young age aware what he was facing: a woman who was all woman, for want of a better description at this moment of rampant sexuality. He though who were the idiots who said women had to be patiently worked to arose them? They must have been talking about robotic females or those with faulty arousal mechanisms. Very clearly the site of his bulge and the unscheduled appearance of his cockhead above his briefs had sent Laurel's sexual desires skiing over the top.

He advanced another pace and she popped out her finger, leaving a string of dribble floating on to her chin a little like a strand from a spider's web and holding up her arms she whispered, "Come to me and then later cum for me."

Desire invaded Ralph's body.

He grabbed her.

Her head fell back and she cried, "Oh God."

And with the instinct of a vampire he squared up to bite into that elongated and straining throat but miraculously his teeth retracted just in time to allow his lips shape into a kiss and effect a rubbery connection.

"Oh my lover," cooed his victim, who appeared dedicated to being his victim. By then, and not unexpectedly, the very experienced older woman had her hand around his very fat and lightly pulsating dick, presumably hoping to synch her heartbeat with his.

"Omigod I have in my hand the size of cock I'm dreamed about for almost twenty years.

Huh?

Did she mean blemish-free or what? Ralph had no idea because for the first time in his relatively brief sex life he was hesitating, having no idea what to do next. His fucking brain had quit on him.

But to the rescue came... um what was her name? Ah yes Laurel he sighed. She said firmly, "I want Big One in me and I want that now." And to reinforce her need she began pushing him backwards to the bed.

"No need for a condom. I stupidly trust you are clean and I'm safe," she said softly.

Ralph's brain clicked into gear. He spun, breaking away and ran into the bedroom and was already on his back on the bed and stroking his erection when Laurel came flying at him, red-faced and squealing, ripping the bra off her swelling tits as she leapt at him.

"Let me get it in the first time," she panted. "Even my dildo is not this thick."

"Damn my panties. Oh don't rip them Ralph."

Together they fumbled them off her.

The box was clean-shaven. Those lips also pouted.

Red-faced, biting her lip and now sweating, Laurel patiently worked it in while Ralph worked her widely spaced tits together and thought well a tit fuck for him would be no problem. She ought to stay away from guys with slim dicks and if his uncle's dick was slim then obviously Laurel had miscalculated when choosing a husband.

"I haven't been stretched this much since the babysitter fisted me," Laurel, a mother of two youngsters at middle school said conversationally.

She saw Ralph's eyes roll back, his face darkened and his body bucked.

"Oh I taken you into premature ejaculation," she giggle. "Fortunately you are a young buck and will cum endlessly. Oh your cum is adding lube... here we go."

She dropped down on to his groin, allowing the last four inches to slide in effortlessly.

"Perhaps that's what premature ejaculation is mean to do?" she said looking very intelligent but Ralph would prefer her looking lustful and concentrating on what they were doing instead of becoming airy-fairy. So he lifted up, pulled a tit into his mouth and nipped it.

"Christ," Laurel yelled, and pushing a near-dry finger into his asshole gritted, "Take that you mother-fucker."

And they were away.

Yes thought Ralph gloating. He'd saved the best aunt till last.

He swatted her ass and Laurel on the withdrawal stroke, slammed back down on him, her teeth bared and her glare practically penetrating his skull.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, sinking fingers of both hands on to her butt and slamming her down even harder and then switching to help lift her back up.

Laurel's head was now thrown back and she was changing, "Oh Jesus, oh Jesus."

Young Ralph grinned, knowing he could be in for the best sex of his life.

Laurel tightened her cunt around his cock and Ralph began to wheeze.

THE END

12