Bangkok Adventure Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A group of girls had put a porn video into the player and were now sprawled around the desks and chairs, their legs spread brazenly as delicate fingers fluttered across all their sensitive places. The video was also fed through to a large monitor; they were watching an unsubtle Hans Moser production.

The teacher had lost her skirt and underwear and was lying back on her desk. As one girl continued to feed on her nipples, the other had her face buried between the older woman's thighs. From where we were sitting, I could only see her eyes; but when her head eventually came up, the lower half of her face was wet with juices. She smiled and licked her lips as she crawled over her teacher's prone body. Supporting herself on her elbows, she lowered her hips between the woman's thighs and started to rut pubes against clitoris. The teacher screamed loudly, her hips lifting, back arching as she reached her climax. As her body collapsed back onto the desk, the student gripped her thigh between her skinny legs and, with three or four quick thrusts, fetched herself off. This was the cue for all the other students to gasp and groan. There was appreciative applause from the audience.

Lin escorted us out to the outer room where the group from the next table was waiting for us. The heavily-built minders moved away to reveal their boss, leaning against the bar, one arm around his server. Lin introduced him as 'Mr Takeda' and we exchanged business cards. His was in Japanese on one side and English on the reverse. It announced that he was the managing director of one of the really big Japanese car manufacturers, a company that had a manufacturing plant just outside Bangkok.

Then the pitch started. He spoke rapidly in Japanese. As Lin translated, his hand massaged his server's naked ass.

"Mr Takeda says that you are a very beautiful woman and that he is honoured to meet you."

"Tell him that I am honoured to meet him." She did and he bowed curtly before speaking again.

"Mr Takeda says that you are a woman of great style, great independence and great self-confidence," Lin said. Jesus, I thought, what a chat line! More conversation in Japanese followed; this time Lin seemed hesitant before translating.

"Mr Takeda asks if you would honour him by introducing his wife to the pleasures of sappho? Is that the right word, sappho?"

"It is the right word, Lin. He means 'lesbianism'."

"I see."

"Tell him no," I said. She translated back into Japanese and he looked disappointed. "Tell him I would consider it if his wife asked me." With that Takeda bowed and, his entourage in tow, headed for the door.

I turned and whispered in Lin's ear: "Do you want to come back to our hotel with us?"

She smiled but shook her head: "I'm sorry, miss, it is not allowed."

I discretely pressed some money into her hand: "This is for a taxi. Room 1105, Royal Thai."

Our own taxi was waiting outside.

To be continued...

© 2002 Isabel Cavafy

12