Bangkok Adventure Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tal was breathing heavily with the concentrated effort. The booze was taking control. And the muscles on the inside of my thighs began to tremble; a sure early warning that… I grunted and let my head roll to one side, looking down at Tal. She slowed a little but didn't stop. Ming was sucking so hard on one of Sam's teats that her cheeks had hollowed. Finally, she let go and the nipple popped out, engorged, glistening. Sam looked down at what the Chinese girl had done, gasped, then suddenly held her by her shoulders and rolled her onto her back. The American rolled with her, trapping a thigh between her legs and thrusting with her hips as she planted sloppy kisses on her mouth.

Tal was now on her knees next to me, her face close to my pussy, her tongue probing as her fingers pulled back the hood from my clitoris. I reached up, stroking and fondling her bum. Whatever Sam's inhibitions, they were long gone. She was now sitting astride Ming's crotch, pussy-to-pussy, rutting like an animal in heat. With one of Ming's legs trapped between her full breasts, she was able to fellate the Chinese girl's big toe.

The instant my finger started on Tal's inviting pussy, she cocked her leg over me and lowered her hips into a perfect position. As my tongue traced along her neat labia, her tits fitted perfectly into my cupped hands. My body was beginning to give warning signals again. Once my second orgasm took control, I reached down and held Tal's head in place as my hips bucked up against her lips.

Soon after, I sent the three of them off to the other bed. Then the lights went out; well, they did for me.

To be continued…

Isabel welcomes your emails and promises to reply to your questions and comments.

© 2002 Isabel Cavafy

12