Bangkok City Nights Pt. 05

Story Info
What happens in the air shall stay up there.
2.2k words
4.8
7.7k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnjieTH
AnjieTH
19 Followers

Continued from Part 4, link on my profile.

Please note that Part 5 was written from the female character's point of view.

*****

The announcement from the captain saying that we are about 40 minutes away from descending wakes me up and I reach over to your seat, finding it empty. You must have gone to the restroom, and I need to freshen up so I leave my seat, smiling at the stewardess who's helping a gentleman behind our seats with his request.

I walk towards the back of the aircraft and see you standing in a corner - talking to somebody in the galley back there. I quickly sneak away for a moment to freshen myself up before you notice that I'm awake. Looking in the mirror, I remember the fun we had in that limo just a few hours ago and can't help but bite my lip, grinning at the crazy thought of having you right here in the air. The past few weeks have been intense, and instead of being tired - you have only made me need you more.

There's a knock on the door and I quickly open it as I'm ready to go back outside. To my surprise, you're standing right in front of the door and the smile on your face tells me that you knew I was in there.

"You're awake, sleepyhead. This very nice gentleman has offered to take us on a tour of the airplane."

You take my hand in yours and we follow after the steward as he walks us through the crew kitchen where the rest of the crew is busy preparing breakfast for the plane. We're led down a small passage into the underbelly of the plane and at first I'm a little confused. The steward presses on, explaining minute details along the way till he reaches an unmarked door and opens it with a key. Inside, we step into the crew lounge, beds made for the crew to also get some sleep on during the flight, although at the moment, it is completely devoid of anyone else. The steward steps in and seeing an impish grin form across his face, I turn to ask you but you quickly grab my face in your hands and start kissing me. I'm confused by the turn of events and I try to look over at the steward but your hands still hold my face, one hand running through my hair and holding the back of my head in place. I hear the steward start to come closer and I try pushing you away, suddenly surprised to see you let me go. He comes up to me and kisses me, right on the lips. The shock overcomes me and I'm momentarily frozen in position, and he notices the lack of response so he slowly lets go, and steps back a little, looking at you.

I feel you run your hands up my dress from behind, lifting it up and off my shoulders, brushing past my already hard nipples as I try to gather what's really going on and if I'm up for this. I grab your hands and try to turn around to face you, to ask you what's going on even when I can see it right in front of me. You don't let me, and instead you hold me in place and make me watch as the steward undresses himself, carefully placing his uniform down on one of the empty beds and walks back up towards us with nothing but a pair of stretched out boxers covering his hard cock.

My heart is in my throat and even though I'm not sure if I'm ready for this, I can feel the yearning my skin suddenly has as I feel you kiss my neck and shoulder from behind. A light moan comes up from my throat as I feel you start to get hard behind me as well, your cock pressed into my ass as the steward returns to kiss me. You guide one of my hands down to his hard cock and the other to yours. My hesitation returns and I'm not quite sure that all this is real. It seems to keep unfolding and I'm just getting pulled along.

You whisper in my ear "Take them out", as you push me to my knees.

Your jeans are quickly undone and you slide them down as I take out the steward's cock and stroke it with one hand, the other still engrossed with your hardness. I take yours out as well and hear you whisper something to the steward, so he quickly guides me to one of the beds and lies down, gesturing toward his cock. I look to you for encouragement and you smile at me and say "Suck it for him, dear". I kneel between his legs and posture down to suck on his hard cock, already covered with pre-cum. In a swift movement, I feel you get behind me and part my legs with your hands, and I wonder if it was deliberate when I feel your fingers lightly brush up against my wet slit. You slide yourself down and quickly place your face between my legs, your beard scratching against my inner thighs, already sensitive and on fire from the taboo of the situation.

Holding the base of his shaft firmly in my hand, I slowly cover the head of his cock with my lips, licking up any pre-cum and twirling my tongue down the shaft as I hear him groan. I know what's coming and I try to focus on pleasing this man in front of me, a man I don't even know his name and the thought of all this has started to have me dripping wet. His groans are soon matched with my moans as my mouth covers his hard cock, the moment I feel the tip of your tongue slide up between my pussy lips. I try to move and you wrap your arms around my thighs, holding me in place so you could go in deeper with your tongue while I suck him a little faster and harder.

The steward reaches down and grabs my hair with both hands so he can look down at my face properly, and it turns me on even more to be able to look up at him and seeing the pleasure on his face. He pulls my head off of his cock and holds the shaft in one hand, and uses my head to bob up and down, fucking into it and it's tough right now for me to not scream as I feel you push a finger inside me from behind. Your tongue is attacking my clit as your finger penetrates me from behind and the feeling of being stuffed comes to mind. I moan even harder around his cock, feeling it piston in and out of my wet mouth. Lust finally takes over and I know exactly what I want, so I ask him to stop for a moment as I look back at you, panting, moaning, calling for you to look at me for a second, before biting my lip and finally asking you

"Will you let him fuck me, please?"

"Yes, he is going to fuck you. Would you do the honors? She's nice and wet for you."

The steward gets up and positions himself behind me as you come in front and bunch my hair in your hand, forcing my face into your hard cock, making me look up at you as your cock slides in and out of my mouth. The steward holds on to my hips from behind and teases his head around my pussy lips and in sync, he pushes his cock into my dripping pussy as you force your cock all the way into my throat. I gag slightly and want to scream from the sudden penetration but there's no air and only a limp moan comes out. You ease your cock out slightly and I feel the sensation of being stuffed again.

I can feel myself getting closer with the intensity of everything that is going on, and you can instantly tell from the way my moans are changing. You quickly signal him to slow down and watch me try to back up into him to get him to fuck me harder, pulling away your cock and forcing me to look straight up at you. I try to turn back and ask him to not stop but you have my face in a tight grip as you lean down to kiss me lightly and ask me what I wanted.

I don't speak, I just know what I need, and you quickly pry my mouth open again with your fingers and shove your hard cock back in deep and fast, using my mouth for a few quick thrusts before pulling back out to ask me again, louder this time.

"Tell me what you want."

I can feel his hard cock slowly easing in and out of me and my moans get louder, desperate to feel him take me harder.

"I need his cock. I need to cum on his cock while he fucks me."

You look up at him and wink, as you push your cock back into my mouth. I push my ass back on to his cock and work it back and forth, the feeling of needing to cum returning immediately and you see my breathing becoming shallow. You lift my chin a little, looking directly into my eyes, bringing on the first wave of orgasm. I keep staring into your eyes as I push myself back on him, cumming over his hard cock. He relaxes back, slowly sliding himself out as you two switch spots again.

He pushes his soaking, stiff cock back into my mouth again and I immediately taste my cum all over his cock, licking it clean like you've told me before. From behind, I feel you slowly slide inside my pussy, coating your cock with my cum and then sliding out. I know what's coming, but it's still a shock when you push the head of your cock against my tight ass. I gasp and groan, I don't know if I can take it without you fingering me to relax first but you are relentless, slowly pushing the head of your cock past as I scream on to the steward's cock. To his credit, he is holding back from cumming despite all this and I'm almost curious why.

I feel you push in a little deeper and slowly start to relax and take you in. The feeling of having a stranger's cock in my pussy and now yours deep inside my ass is electrifying. I start to feel a second orgasm coming and my moans get louder. Suddenly we hear a door close above and heels against the stairs, the steward whispers

"One of the flight attendants must be coming to get supplies from down here, we need to stay quiet."

You pay no heed and push yourself all the way into me and the steward sensing my oncoming scream, gags me with his cock. We soundlessly continue fucking as the flight attendant gathers supplies on the other side of the door, not more than 20 feet from us. To add to the torture, you reach around and rub my clit with your fingers, knowing the lengths I'm going to have to go to, to try and control my screams. I close my lips around the steward's cock and my screams are completely muffled. I feel my orgasm building up and the thought of easily being caught just seems to bring it on faster. Wave after wave of orgasm rocks me, harder than I've cum before, squeezing around your cock as I suck harder on the steward's cock. You don't move from behind me, rubbing my clit to prolong the orgasm as you still push in and out of my ass. I slump slightly, the orgasm having rocked me as the steward takes his cock out of my mouth and you take your cock out of my ass, leaning me slightly back on my knees. I take you both in one hand each and stroke you, wanting your cum. It doesn't take long till I feel you both tighten and shoot your cum over my face and tits, rope after rope.

We quickly clean up and get dressed as we realize we were minutes away from landing, and the steward leads us past the flight attendant with a look of shock on her face, back to our seats. As he makes sure we're seated and buckled in, I utter a parting word.

"Thank you, Mike", as he catches me glancing at the name tag on his chest.

"It was my pleasure, Ma'am", and he walks away into the back galley to resume the remainder of his service for the flight.

You grab my hand just as we're seconds away from touching the ground, and I look at you, smiling, still trying to come down from all the excitement moments earlier. The thought of sharing more of these adventures together put a grin on my face as I reach over to kiss you softly on the lips.

You kiss my hand, and that same old cheeky grin comes back to your face. "This is only the beginning, dear."

******* The End *******

Collaboration with ChicagoMMA

**Note from both of us**

Thank you for reading and waiting patiently for us to finish all 5 parts to this story. It's been great fun and we'll hopefully have plenty more stories up soon.

AnjieTH
AnjieTH
19 Followers