Bangkok Threesome Ch. 01

Story Info
First ever threesome in a Bankok girly bar.
2.7k words
43.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my first business trip to Bangkok and the local manager of the company I work for told me about this place, close to my hotel. He told me that it was clean and well run, and that the girls they employed were all over eighteen, always used condoms and were regularly screened. However, I decided to go there early, just after sunset, thus increasing the chances of being the first customer of the evening.

I went up the stairs into a dimly lit bar and saw that the place was almost empty; I could only see a couple of men having a drink and watching the girls behind a glass partition. I sat down at a table and a stunning girl came over, said her name was Pearl and asked what I'd like to drink. I ordered a straight whisky and, when she brought it back and sat down next to me, I asked her if she was working today. She said no because she had her periods, and so she was only serving drinks. I told her that was a pity because I was sure that we could have had fun together. She agreed, but said that there were plenty of other girls to choose from.

When I'd finished my drink Pearl led me over to the window to look at the other girls. Most of the girls were wearing similar dresses, long, slinky and low cut. The rest of them were only wearing sexy underwear but, I decided, they were dressed like this because they were not so good looking and had to attract their customers that way.

I asked Pearl for her advice, and she pointed to a girl in a long green dress. She was gorgeous, tall for a Thai with laughing eyes, long hair and a well-shaped body that moved suggestively as she walked around; she looked to be in her early twenties. I then asked if she would make up a threesome. Pearl said of course, and that she'd often done it with her. So I said OK to that one and then looked for another girl.

Sitting on a settee by herself to one side was another girl. She was wearing a red dress and seemed rather nervous as she was toying with the ends of her hair, which was even longer than the first girl's. Would she make up a threesome I asked? Pearl replied that she didn't know, as this girl had only been working there for a couple of days, but she would get her friend in the green dress, to go and ask her.

I went back to my table while they sorted it out. I could see that the girl in the red dress was a little unsure until they pointed me out through the glass. When they came over, I could see that the second girl was shorter than the first but, from the way that she walked, had a very good body. I asked them to sit down and told Pearl that I'd like another whisky and to serve the girls what they wanted. The first girl ordered a whisky and coke for each of them, without even asking the second girl. I paid for the drinks and Pearl also asked me to pay her for the girls, which I did. They told me that their names were Bea and Sunitha and then laughed as they tried to pronounce my name, so I told them just to call me Mike as it was easier for them.

When we'd finished our drinks, they led me over to a lift in the corner to go upstairs. The lift was slow and very small. Bea, the girl in the green dress wrapped her arms and one leg round me before thrusting her tongue so far down my throat that I thought I'd choke. When I came up for air, I put an arm around Sunitha and pulled her to me. She didn't use her tongue, but parted her lips a little against mine. All the while Bea was rubbing herself against me and trying to get her hand down the front of my jeans.

The lift stopped with a jerk and I was led along a corridor to a large, well-lit room. It was obviously purpose-built, having a very large double bed on one wall and a sunken bath that would easily fit three on the other. Between them was a double-sized plastic air bed and there were mirrors on all the walls and across most of the ceiling so I could watch as we all enjoyed ourselves. The girls sat me on the bed and I watched in one of the mirrors as they started to undress me.

They took off my shirt, shoes and socks before pushing me back to lie on the bed as they undid my belt and removed my jeans. Bea laughed at the pyramid my prick was making in my underpants and quickly pulled them off as Sunitha hung my other clothes from a hook behind the door. I pulled down the zip at the back of Bea's dress, and saw that she was only wearing a skimpy white G-string beneath.

She slipped the straps off her shoulders and rubbed her tits in my face. They were full and firm with big round nipples that were fully erect and sticking out like thimbles. As she stood up and wriggled the dress over her hips I could see that she had a super body and that the G-string was pulled tight into the lips of her pussy. Above the G-string, I could see the dark brown line of a woman who has recently given birth. I asked her when, and she said about three months earlier, but that she was going to get married to her boyfriend when he'd finished his military service. In the meantime, he didn't mind her working here in the evenings and her mother was looking after the baby as they were saving for an apartment.

I got up from the bed and kissed her, pulling her against me. She went up onto her toes and opened her thighs a little to trap my prick between them. I cupped the cheeks of her backside and kneaded them in rhythm to her thigh muscles squeezing my prick.


Then I turned to Sunitha who had started to run the bath. I folded her in my arms and rubbed my hands down to her backside and then up again to the top of her zip. I slowly pulled it down as far as it would go and then slipped the straps off her shoulders. She looked up at me and I bent down to kiss her as I pushed her away a little so that the dress would fall between us before pulling her back so that I could feel her body against mine.

There was a knock at the door and Pearl came in with a tray of more drinks and a pile of big fluffy bath towels. Sunitha turned away from me and bent over the bath to put in some perfumed bath oil. She had slender hips that were set off by a similar G-string to Bea's.

As I paid Pearl for the drinks, she said something to Bea in Thai at which they both laughed and made the back of Sunitha's neck go red as she blushed. They both seemed to be calling Sunitha over, but she bent over the bath to agitate the oil into foam. I sat down on the bed again as Bea and Pearl chatted for another minute or two before she left, giving me a wink and telling me to enjoy myself.

Bea turned to me and ran her hands over her tits and then down her sides so that they hooked her G-string and started to pulled it down. Just as it was uncovering her pubis, she turned around and continued pushing it down by bending forwards from the waist, with her knees straight. She kept on moving down until she was touching her toes, giving me a delightful view of her sparsely covered pussy and little rosebud arse. Then she stood up and walked over to Sunitha, taking her hand and bringing her back to me on the bed.

Sunitha's tits were smaller than Bea's but tilted up to two small dark nipples that, I could see, were still not erect. I gently pulled her to me so that I could at first kiss and then gently suck on her nipples as they hardened between my lips. Bea was sitting next to me, with her head on my shoulder watching as I slipped Sunitha's G-string down.

When I'd got it completely off, I pushed her away from me to look at her pussy, which was almost completely devoid of hair. I could only see the start of her lips because she was pressing her thighs together, so I pulled her down on the other side of me, lay back and thought that I was in heaven. Bea immediately turned to face me and covered my face with kisses. Her hand wrapped itself around my prick and she rubbed her pussy against my thigh. I turned to Sunitha and turned her round so that I could kiss her and slip my leg between hers. Bea was sucking my ear lobe and pushed Sunitha away so that she could get to my lips.

She alternately stuck out her tongue and noisily sucked mine into her mouth. I turned again to Sunitha and tempted her tongue to follow mine between her lips, finally being rewarded as she tentatively slipped it into my mouth. Bea must have seen this because she put her mouth next to ours and pushed her tongue into my mouth as well. When Sunitha felt Bea's tongue against her own, she withdrew it into her own mouth, but Bea's followed and soon she was giving Sunitha the same treatment she had me while I watched them from below.

While this was going on, I ran my hands down their backs so that I could gently squeeze their arse cheeks. Bea moved herself up so that I could run my hands between her legs. Her pussy was already wet and, after a couple of strokes along the lips to wet my middle finger, I slipped it inside her while I reached further with another to rub it against her clit.

I moved my thigh up and down between Sunitha's while the three of us kissed each other until she moaned and I felt her wetness on my skin as she squeezed her thighs over mine. Bea meanwhile was getting more agitated and finally said, me first, as she leaned over to get her bag.

She took out a condom and carefully stretched it over my fully erect prick, then took out a tube of K-Y jelly and squeezed some into her hand. She bent down and wrapped her lips over my rubber covered prick and slowly sank down until I could feel the tip nudging the back of her throat. Then she started to move her head up and down, getting lower with each thrust until her mouth totally covered me and I could feel her throat muscles around the head of my prick as she gagged.

Sunitha had moved to my nipples and was licking and sucking them, but watching as Bea worked on my prick. Bea then sat up, spread the gel over the head of my prick, lifted herself over me and told Sunitha to put it into her. Sunitha got hold of my prick and tried from where she was but, possibly because Bea wasn't actually helping, had to go round Bea's back. I could feel her rubbing me along the lips, but Bea told her to open them with her other hand so that I could get in properly.

Sunitha said no, but Bea insisted until I saw Sunitha's other hand go between Bea's legs and open her up. Bea suddenly laughed, pushed down and trapped both Sunitha's hands between us. It took a moment for her to release them, and I reached round Bea to pull her back to lie next to me and put my right hand between Sunitha's legs to play with her clit.

I pulled Bea with my left hand so that I could play with and suck her nipples and try to kiss Sunitha at the same time. The result was that Bea's tits were pushing against the side of Sunitha's face. I manoeuvred Sunitha until I was able to lick her tongue and lips and Bea's nipple at the same time. Bea then squirmed around until her nipple was actually in Sunitha's mouth.

She gently touched the tip of it with her tongue, and closed her lips over the hardened nipple, but didn't suck. I pushed her away, took Bea's nipple into my mouth and started to rhythmically suck on it as I squeezed it with my left hand. After a few moments, I felt one of Bea's hands go round the back of my head as, slowly at first, I was able to drink her milk. It tasted like nectar, and I could feel the muscles of her cunt squeeze my prick in time with my sucking her nipple. I don't think Sunitha realised this was happening when I pushed the nipple back into her mouth. By now, the milk was being expressed naturally and when she first felt the milk drip onto her tongue she tried to pull away but Bea pressed forward so that this was impossible. Sunitha struggled briefly but soon gave up as she realised what it was and that she actually liked the taste.

I removed my hand and placed Sunitha's around Bea's breast while I turned to the other nipple and started to milk it with my mouth and fingers. Bea seemed to be ecstatic, having both tits being sucked. Her hips were bucking and I could feel her cunt muscles going crazy around my prick. She was panting deeper and faster, and holding both our heads to her tits until she came with a scream. This sent Sunitha over the edge as she came over the fingers that I had inside her.

After a few moments rest, I started to move my prick slowly in and out of Bea's cunt. You haven't come, she asked? Not yet I said, as I slipped out from beneath and went round behind her. She knelt between Sunitha's open legs and bent forward so that I could slip my prick between the cheeks of her arse and back into her hot little cunt. I pushed her head towards Sunitha's tits and she took one into her mouth as she stroked the other. Sunitha opened her eyes and looked startled for a moment before she groaned, closed her eyes and used her hands to move Bea's head to her other nipple.

I was slowly fucking Bea while she was sucking Sunitha's tits. I reached both arms round Bea and stroked both their pussies. Sunitha's hips started to roll and I pulled Bea back until her head came down between Sunitha's legs. Bea's mouth now replaced my hand on Sunitha's cunt, and I could hear her slurping as she licked and sucked the lips into her mouth.

Sunitha was now panting hard and jerking her hips against Bea's face. I could feel my balls hardening and, this time, did nothing to slow the surge that I felt building up inside them. I grabbed the cheeks of Bea's arse and drove harder, faster and deeper into her as I felt my prick swell to its maximum. It seemed as though we all came together and we froze for an instant before Bea and I collapsed on top of Sunitha.

A few minutes later, I felt my now softened prick plop out of Bea's wet cunt. She also felt it and turned to gently kiss me. Was that good, I asked? Great she replied and turned to plant a kiss on Sunitha's lips. Sunitha opened her eyes and I asked her the same question. She smiled and said that it had been her first time with another girl. The night is still young I replied, and said that we had lots more time to enjoy ourselves further and that I was ready for my bath.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Frat House Slut Ch. 01 Julie becomes a frat house slut.in Group Sex
Used Like a Whore Pt. 01 She meets a filthy minded new friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Escort Asian girl's introduction to prostitution.in Group Sex
Babysitter Makes Me Lose Control My busty little babysitter is hard to resist.in Mature
A Four-Night Education in Bangkok An inexperienced young bachelor gets a personal tutor.in Interracial Love
More Stories