Banishment Club Pt. 01

Story Info
A group of friends battle against an ancient evil.
3.5k words
3.88
10.3k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela had propped open the attic door, dust lazily floated down on her as the ladder slid down to the floor. She peered up and her face turned into that of concern, it was too dark to see in the attic and she feared of anything small crawling around in there. Thankfully, there was a flashlight laying around on the hallway table. She tested the device in her hands a couple of times, making sure that it wouldn't die out in the middle of her exploration up in the attic. When she finally felt that it wouldn't betray her, she points the ray of light upwards and a circular white light illuminated the trusses of roof. Angela steeled herself and took the first step up the ladder when someone from the stairs called to her. Turning around, she saw her father walking towards her.

Chris Walters, his fair white skin covered in sweat as he had just returned from his morning jog. He eyed her and turned his attention to the open attic door. "What're you getting from up there?" he asked.

"Nothing, really" she replied. "I just wanted to check some stuff out before we leave for home"

Chris, feeling the heat, took off his shirt, revealing his marvelously sculpted body, a thin lining of fur coating his chest that ran all the way down below his shorts. Angela wasn't fazed by her father's beautiful body, she had grown up with him since she was just seven, after her real father left her and her mom. He gave the open attic door one last look before turning his attention to her again.

"Just don't take anything from up there without permission from your grandmother" he warned. "Some things up in there are memorabilia's to her, especially your granddad's things."

"Dad" she said. "I already told you, I'm just going to look at stuff, probably some of the old photo albums stored there"

"Okay, just be careful" he said turning around and walking off. Just before he stepped down the flight of stairs he called out to her again. "We leave after an hour, okay?"

"Yeah, sure" she replied as she climbed up into the darkness of her grandparent's attic.

The attic was filled with old items from Angela's grandparents' youth. There were the usual dining chairs, a cabinet with a broken mirror and lots of boxes covered by white dusty sheets. She pulled a large drape over some of the boxes and pointing the flashlight unto its content, she found what she was looking for; photo albums upon photo albums were stacked against one another in one box, and another had her old stitched up yarn dolls. Pulling one of the albums out of its place, a puff of dust was sent to her face as a result. She coughed and dropped the album, sending more dust high up. She fanned the front of her face to avoid sucking in dust as she let it settle down again.

After the dust finally settled under her feet, she bent down to pick up the album. She turned a few pages until she found a photo of her when she was still a baby and was in her real father's arm. Ned. That was what her grandmother called her real father by. In the picture, he had a darker color of skin, he was deep ebony oppose to her light and almost almond tone, but the resemblance was there. She couldn't help smile at seeing her father's smile. She had gone up to the attic a lot of times they had visited her grandparents and every time, on the day they were going home, she snuck into the attic and looked at his picture. She flipped the page and saw her mother and Ned dancing at a house warming party, then on the next page was Ned and her mother with her in her arms, smiling at the camera, the beach and setting sun behind them. Tears began rolling down her cheek as the pages slowly became empty of photos. She closed the album and pulled out another from the box, this time as carefully as she could to stop the dust from being blown in her face.

This one had Chris in most of them. The first time her mom brought him home to meet her family and six year old Angela, the next page showed a picture of her mom taken by Chris by his Polaroid camera. Her mom was smiling just like she smiled in the company of Ned, her mother's smile told her all that she needed to know; Christine loved both men in her life and Angela felt happiness both for herself and her mom. She closed the photo album and went on with the rest, trying to finish her routine 'walk down memory lane' before leaving her grandparents' house.

-- o - o - o --

She felt the young girl's presence. Her eyes shot open from her deep slumber, she saw the girl walking around the dark attic, a form of light source in hand, as she scoured the boxes filled with captured memories. Her cat-like eyes watched her, judging her if whether she was of the wretched woman's bloodline. The entity, who's her own name she had forgotten, silently waited, the girl went through the books of captured memories quickly, tears rolling down, wetting the wooden floor beneath her. The entity curiously honed on her face, she had the same presence of the wretched woman, but she was different, it was weaker than the one who had locked her inside this damned, infernal tome.

The entity tried to call out to the girl. A desperate plea for freedom. She called her with all her might but alas, the young girl turned away and headed back to the light shining from the floor. The entity, disheartened, turned her attention away from the young girl when all of a sudden, she felt her gaze. The entity saw the girl looking at her direction. She called out to the young girl again, this time, she tried all of her might to be heard. The girl seemed to hear her and stopped moving towards the light. She was coming towards her! Excitement filled the entity as she saw the girl reach out towards the tome and grab it in both hands.

Now, if the young girl could just read out the phrase in the first page, the entity hoped, then she could finally get her revenge on the bloodline of the woman who had trapped her in the tome.

-- o - o - o --

The book, bound in dark leather, felt warm to the touch. It was bound by a thin rope that was neatly tied into a ribbon on the front. It didn't have any title or any image, it didn't have anything on the back either. Angela, as the curious young girl she was, untied the rope and pried open the book. Her brows scrunched up when she realized she couldn't read any of the words written on its pages. They were written in some old language that she guessed had long gone died. Turning to the first page, she found there was a phrase written in English, which was strange. The words seemed to call out to her, wanting her to recite them. Her mouth opened and the words fell out as if they had possessed a mind of their own; I hear by thee, call upon the sacred stars to set all souls free from their entombment. A gust of wind seemed to blow through the pages of the book until it stopped on a particular page depicting an image of a voluptuous female with horns and leathery bat wings. Angela's fingers traced over the drawing's lines, they felt smooth against the roughness of the book's other pages. The winged woman's skin was a deep purple, her eyes were like that of a cat and glowed a menacing emerald. There was a name below the image, a name for such a creature, but Angela could only read the first part as the second part was smudged and could hardly be read. Eu'entia, it read.

-- o - o - o --

The entity was free. The young girl read the passage, the entombment spell was released and now, along with the other horrors trapped in the book, she was free. She stretched out her wings, they responded weakly as a sign of long time passed since they were last used. Her ethereal, invisible body hovered over the young girl. She eyes her with more curiosity as her memories flooded back into her. She was a succubus! A demon of pure lust and power, not to mention one of the most powerful in the Realm of the Eternal Fire. A few centuries ago, she was a beautiful queen to a small kingdom somewhere known as Mesopotamia. She was adorned by men and women alike. She ruled with an iron fist but loved her followers dearly, as a tribute to her, the people of her kingdom would offer a young, eligible man to her, she would drain him of his seed and eat his soul in return of another year of good harvest and a bloom in culture. She loved being adored... until it all went away when a young woman who carried a staff of unimaginable power stood atop her temple doors and called upon her. The woman fought against her and although she had the prayers and admiration of her people that gave her strength and magic, she still lost to the woman and was trapped inside the tome, along with the other horrors that once plagued the world.

A voice called out to the young girl and broke her reverie. She followed the young girl down the hole on the floor and into a hallway of a house. She floated overhead, her wings lazily flapping, as she watched over the young girl go down a flight of stairs and into the arms of an old man. A very delectable and enticing man. His jet black hair was cut short, unlike the men he used to feast upon, the man had a trimmed beard and his body was... Eu'entia's inner core began to salivate, her nether region dripped with her juice unto the carpeted floor. She watched the man, with hungry eyes, let go of the young girl.

"Have you said your goodbyes to your grandmother?" the man asked. Eu'entia pictured his mouth kissing her skin, his tongue licking her folds, his body against her. She would've released an orgasm if it wasn't for her being ethereal at the moment and in doing so, she would have blown her cover to everyone in that house.

Instead, she held it in. The fire inside her was raging, wanting to be released and be put out by the seed of a man. She watched the young girl go over to an old woman, hunched over a walking stick made of mahogany and metal. The old woman bared a resemblance on the wretched woman who had locked her away but... she was too old and carried an air of loving nature and the unmistakable aura of divinity. Eu'entia hissed as she realizes that she was in the presence of a Heaven-sent. She flapped her wings and phased through the wall and into the outside where she saw just how much the world had changed the last time she had seen it in her own eyes. Metal machinery that carried man, woman, and child along smooth, black paths, small objects in the youths' hands that glowed and showed moving images and captured memories. Just how long was she stuck in that tome? She wondered. She put aside watching the young girl and her father and decided to hover above some of the humans to learn more about what the world was today...

-- o - o - o --

Angela, who had stuffed the book in her bag without telling her grandmother, gave the old woman a tight hug and said her goodbyes. The young helper nurse that was assigned to her grandmother walked out of the kitchen and gave her goodbyes to Angela and her father. With a final wave of her hand, she stepped out of the door and into the cold breeze of autumn. She hurriedly packed her bag on the back of their car and found his dad already on the driver's seat, revving the engine.

"What about mom?" she asked as she took a seat on the back passenger's seat, scooting over to reach for the zipper on her bag behind her.

"She called earlier and told us to go on ahead" he replied, checking the rearview mirror. "She said she'll just meet us at home"

"Oh"

Angela turned over and reached down to pull out the book from her bag. Her father spots the grimy-looking leather bound book in her hands through the rearview mirror.

"What'cha got there?" he asked, turning his head to face her.

"An old book" she said. Before he could say something, Angela opened her mouth to stop him. "I already told granny about it, she said it was fine"

"Okay" he turned back his attention to reversing the car into the street. "Just... don't read while we're on the road, you'll get vertigo"

"You don't get vertigo by reading on a moving car" countered Angela with a chuckle.

Her father smiled. "Fine, you got me, read on but if you get sick... don't say I didn't warn you"

Angela rolled her eyes with a smile as she turned to the second page of the book. When she saw that it was more of those old, ancient writings, she flipped through the page until she found another drawing of another...creature? Was that these things were? She thought as she viewed the detail on the drawings of a winged serpent that had a wide mouth riddled with rows upon rows of sharp teeth. The name was in English, and luckily, this time, it wasn't smudged, The Snake of Eden, the creature was called. Angela felt a shiver run down her spine as she stared at the snake's large, black eyes. She quickly turned the page to the next to find another image of something else entirely.

-- o - o - o --

Eu'entia watched as the thing known as a 'car' left the 'driveway' of the house and into the horizon. She knew she had to watch over the girl, but she didn't knew why... besides, the girl's father was a delicious treat. She wouldn't mind playing with him for hours every night, but for now, she had to go and read more on the memories of the youth to learn more about what the world was today. She also noted the sin the girl had just did, a simple lie, but it was enough to give her enough strength to carry on until she could find a good enough source of food and energy.

The place she found herself was in a suburb in the countryside, many of the humans who lived here were of old age or too young, a few of the youth were in school but none were old enough to actually fill her growing fire... that was, until she spotted a young man, without his 'shirt' as he jogged down the street, his golden brown skin gleamed with sweat as his muscles tensed with every step. Her long, forked tongue licked her bottom lip as she watched him, his golden hair bobbing up and down as he continued on past her. He was of the right age, his soul was ripe and he smelled delicious, his sexual aroma wafted in her nostrils and sent her into a state of hunger. She flapped her wings and quickly followed the young blonde 'hunk', she carefully watched over him until she could find a good place to feast upon him.

The young man turned around the street and down another. It looked as if there wasn't too much humans around that particular street, she noticed a lot of tall, large mechanical 'cars' with claws and metal barrel for wheels, around the area the young man had traversed. A lot of the houses on that street were still being built. A perfect place to feast, she thought as she dive down and hid behind a few houses away from her meal. She turned her incorporeal body into something that resembled a middle aged woman with a good sized breast, her clothing was a long, satin gown of red. Her ears, fixated with the beating of the young man's heart, picked up the familiar thumping and she walked out from behind the erect wall and called out to him.

The young, blonde hunk turned to her, his eyes immediately fixated on her breasts. She smiled at him temptingly as she ushered her to come forward with her finger. The blonde hunk quickly followed and entered the unfinished house.

-- o - o - o --

New Hope. A small town on the foot of a mountain range in the North Carolina, it housed a few hundred citizens and was famous in the state for its delicious pie baking contest. Angela, a little disappointed that her mother hadn't come home that afternoon, waited patiently in her bedroom. The light of the moon casted silhouettes of trees against the carpeted floor of her room. A small lampshade by her bed was the only light source open as she continuously tried to understand the written words on the book. There were so much monsters in the book that she had ever thought; Harpy, Furies, Minotaur, Lamia, and even more monsters were depicted in rich and vivid drawings. However, she couldn't find that one page that had Eu'entia, she had searched thoroughly but failed to find it. She wasn't sure why, but there was a nagging feeling coming from the back of her mind that she just had to find it.

There was a knock on her door. She turned to see it open and her dad come in, phone in his hand.

"That was your mom" he said. "Called to say that she wouldn't be able to come home tonight"

"Problem in the firm?" she asked.

"Yeah" he replied.

Chris sat by the foot of her bed and gave her a comforting smile. When she didn't rpely, he stood back up and left her alone in her room. Some thanksgiving this is, she thought as she returned her attention to the book's growingly grotesque images of the more wicked creatures known to man. Skeleton King, said the name depicting a large mass of bones merging into a form of a large skull, among the mix of bones were fresh, decaying corpses, their flesh drooping down and splattering on the floor. Its large ghoulish yellow eyes seemed to stare at her, a discomfort ran down her back and she turned the page to another image.

-- o - o - o --

Eu'entia licked her lips as the young man emptied his hot seed into her womb for the fifth time. His body began to wither as his seed spurted out of his cock in a continuous stream. The young man's soul tasted delicious. Much of it was pure, but it had tiny bits of sins that the young man had once confessed to but never seemed to let go, which was just more delectable to the succubus. His eyes were pulled back into their sockets, his mouth opened to scream but no sound came out, instead it showed his tongue shriveling into dust. Eu'entia's pussy sucked until his cock was just a long dry stick of flesh.

Satisfied and filled, Eu'entia stood up and examined the body. It was just a husk now, she pouted at the fact that he had only came five times before she was able to fully take his soul. Men back in the past were sensual lovers that lasted all night, giving her their seed in multiple shots all through the evening. Her human body transformed into her normal dark purple skin and her wings stretched out behind her, now filled and satiated, they shimmered like brand new leather against the moonlight.

She walked away from the corpse and turned incorporeal once more before flying off into the night. She was ready to have dessert, and the man from before, the father of that young girl was so delicious that for the entirety of her feeding earlier, she had only thought of him and not the young man under her. She smiled mischievously as her nose tracked his sexual aroma against the many more that wafted through her nostrils. Among the million of different scents, his was the strongest, it carried the musk of a very enticing man. She would find him, she would fuck him, she would make him cum in her throughout the night and only when the morning sun rise in the horizon should she devour him. She sneered, the moonlight hitting her face, showing scales of vibrant purple. She would enjoy this new found freedom. She certainly would.

-- o - o - o --

It was just past ten when she felt the pull of sleep. She placed the book inside the drawer of her bedside table and turned off the lights, unaware of the horror about to happen to her...