Bank Holiday Extra Treats

Story Info
She's behaved so well he lets her have fun.
3.3k words
4.23
15k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still sore from the day before. My thighs ached, my skin was sensitive to the touch, and yet the slight sensation of pain when I walked only made me want more.

I had been told earlier in the day that I should be wearing panties when I had finished my daily chores. I decided on a pair of small, black, lacy ones, and eagerly awaited further instruction. I read his daily email, and the details contained within. He had been very good to me lately, so I was not expecting to be spoiled even more. As always, reading the words relaxed me, slowed my breathing, and warmed me right through.

I got to my knees on the bed and reached for my chain, draped it over my skin, and let it brush against my breasts, before fastening the clasp at the back of my neck. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths, preparing for what was to come, picturing it all in my mind. I chose some classical music to accompany me, and turned the volume up loud.

I took two drawstring bags from the drawer, and rested one on my pillow. From the other, I took out the silver vibrator, folded the empty bag and put it away neatly. I stood up and went to the bedroom doorway. I held the toy between my legs, as I bent over and tied my hair back with the band that had been around my wrist. Bracing my ankles against the walls either side of me, I moved my thighs apart as much as I could, and twisted the end of the vibrator to turn it on, moving past the first two settings until it was buzzing fiercely.

Cupping a breast in one hand, I brought the tip of the vibrator down to the nipple, squeezing at my breast which pushed my nipple onto the shining toy. I placed my other hand to my throat, raising my head upwards and tilting it backwards a little. The tip of the vibrator teased at both of my nipples, made its way down my sides, and across my thighs. I slowly dragged the toy across the skin of my inner thighs, putting on no pressure, just allowing it to trail behind my hand to the edge of my panties.

Raising the toy back to eye level, I held it in front of my face, stretching my neck forward to take a long

lick at the metal. The vibrations tickled my tongue as I soaked the toy's end with my saliva, then moved it to each nipple, dampening all around. My fingers followed on, rubbing the wetness into my skin. I repeated the motion while tracing the toy down my stomach, and along the top of my pantyline.

Bending at my waist, I moved the toy between my legs, and let it slide against the smooth material covering my ass, lingering above my hole, making my cheeks clench. I instinctively tried to spread my legs wider apart, but was restricted by the walls surrounding me. Pulling the toy forward again made it drag across the crotch of my panties, and I let it rest above my clit for a moment before adding more pressure on its return journey to my ass.

My head fell forward as the vibrations gliding back and forth on my panties made their way through the material and excited my skin, which grew more moist with every pass of the toy. Pressing the black lace onto my pussy, the tip of the toy gradually pushed my lips apart, a tiny bit further every time, until the wet material began to wrap around my contours and cling to me. I felt the design of the lace pushed onto my clit, and fought the urge to push the material aside to feel the full strength of the vibrations. I knew what was expected of me, and was determined to do exactly as I had been told.

The length of the vibrator slid between my damp thighs, nestled on top of my panties, between my lips. I pushed it further back to feel the sensations vibrate up and across my ass. Sliding my other hand down my body, I rested the palm above my clit and pushed four fingers deep into the wet material there, moistening the fingertips, and pushing my lips fully apart. I pulled back my hand, and slapped at my panties, sending a stinging through my clit beneath. My muscles clenched tight at the sharp pain, squeezing the toy tighter against me. I patted lightly through my panties, my clit swelling more with each little tap, before planting one last hard slap right on top. I bit my lip to stop any sound escaping, and tried to focus on not losing control.

Using the vibrator, I took some of the moisture from my panties and moved it to my breasts, looking down and watching my nipples glisten as they became wetter. I pinched at my throbbing clit through the cloth, and duplicated the pinches on each breast, reddening the skin around both nipples.

I slapped each breast sharply, and immediately replaced the slap with the toy pushed hard against the stinging skin, squeezing my tits against me.

Again, I felt my thighs trying to push further apart, being met with only wall in their path, and I longed for my pussy to be spread wide to feel the cool air.

I placed the toy back between my legs, and resumed its stroking motion, lingering at my clit for a little longer each time. With one final stroke across my clit, the tip of the toy pushed hard against my hole, where I held it, feeling the strong sensations through my panties and up into my cunt. Another slap landed on my underwear. Pushing my clit hard against my palm, I snapped my wrist making the hand hit the length of my slit, then following up with many little pats. I could hear how wet I had become from the sound of my hand hitting the wet lace that covered me.

I pushed harder on the toy, spreading my hole wider, tucking some of the silk inside by a fraction. My other hand grabbed at my mound, and squeezed tightly. My knees drove hard into the walls at either side as the orgasm flowed through me. My head went back, exposing my throat, making the links of my chain ring together on my chest. My hips pushed forwards onto the toy, my hole eager to be fucked, but unable to feel anything but my soaked panties vibrating furiously.

I had to lean back against the door to stop my knees from giving way beneath me, as I rode out the climax to its conclusion. Turning off the toy, I inhaled deep breaths, and readied myself to proceed by lowering myself to my knees. The shining silver vibrator that had just made me cum was covered in moisture, which I cleaned away with long licks from my tongue.

I raised my head, and pushed the toy into my mouth, holding it there with my lips while placing both hands on the floor in front of me. To keep the smooth toy in my mouth I needed to keep my head raised up, to stop it from sliding out. I crawled to the living room, head held high, looking proud of myself.

The open curtains allowed the dark room to be reflected on the window. I watched myself crawl to the sofa, and climb into a seat. With one leg hanging over the sofa's arm, I finally got to spread my legs wide apart. I put a hand on each inner thigh and spread them even further. The material of my panties pulled tight against my pussy. I leaned back on the sofa, and dipped my fingers into the wet silk, stroking at my lips.

Taking each breast in turn, I squeezed them tight with my whole palm, leaning my head forward and flicking my tongue over the nipple then sucking it into my mouth, I bit the edge of my teeth lightly into the skin. My back arched, tugging the nipple from its bite.

Through the window I could see blue flashing lights making their way along with the traffic at the top of the hill. I thought about the people in those cars watching me as I turned the vibrator back on to full power and ran it up each of my thighs, touching momentarily against my panties. I changed its angle so only the very end of the tip touched the silk and lace, and drew an outline around my lips before sliding it along my slit. Repeating this methodical action, teasing my pussy even more, I massaged my breasts, pinching at my nipples to keep them erect.

Being spread wide felt such a relief. The vibrations from the toy pulsated against my panties, exciting parts of my lips and slit that hadn't had the material pushed against them until then. I tried to keep a steady pace, moving the toy up and down each of my lips, and pressing harder into my slit with every stroke. My hips fell into a corresponding rocking motion. I looked over at my reflection, and watched my hips rocking back and forth, with the toy prodding at my hole, which thrilled me as much as the thought of total strangers in their hilltop cars looking at my body being pleasured.

I tugged the chain at my neck, and wrapped it around one breast, tugging the flesh upwards a little. This put pressure from the metal links onto the breast and to the back of my neck at once.

I wanted to be fucked, by fingers, a cock, a toy, anything, but knew that was not an option yet. I wanted the people in the cars outside to watch me get fucked right there on the edge of the sofa. I wanted to watch my reflection in the window as I got fucked. I wanted to feel something slide into my pussy and fill me up, and I wanted to show the world as it happened.

I took deep breaths, maintaining the repetitive rhythm of the toy circling around and over my pussy, and looked down at my chain pulling at my skin. It reminded me what I was meant to be doing, not what I wanted to do, but what I had been told to do.

I leaned forward and ran my fingernails up the inside of each leg, leaving red trace marks as they scratched, before placing my hand on top of the toy and pushing its full length between my lips. Using the same hand I moved the toy around, side to side, nestling it further between the folds of both material and the skin beneath.

My left hand moved back up my body, as the right continued to grind the vibrator against me, and released my breast from the chain holding it in place. I wrapped the length of chain around my hand and tightened the links against my throat. I felt the orgasm well up inside of me, but refused to let it surface, continuing the rhythmic motion of the buzzing on my pussy. It became more and more difficult to resist with every movement from the hand between my legs. With an arched back, I sat upright and pushed my tits forward, tweaking at the nipples to keep them pointing towards the passers-by on the hilltop in front of me. My ass rocked against the rough material at the edge of the seat, and my legs spread wider still, though I had thought they could not go any further apart.

I so wanted to scream with pleasure as I began to cum. My mouth opened wide but no sound escaped, a silent scream on my face as I imagined the unknown faces watching me. I wanted to fall onto my back and let it take over me, but then my audience would not have had such a good view. With a final grasp at one breast, I squeezed tight until my nails left marks on my skin, and felt the wetness from my soaked cunt seep through the material of my panties.

I barely caught my breath, before putting my feet on the floor, and lifting my ass from the seat. With a hand placed at each side I tugged at my panties, rolling them down my thighs a little. The damp material clung to my pussy which did not want to let go. I held the silver vibrator slightly above my head, and reached my neck up, with mouth wide open, to push the toy inside over my tongue. I let it slide in until it met the back of my mouth, then clasped my lips around it and held it there, removing the hand that had been holding it. I pushed my tits together, and ran my thumbs over both nipples.

Keeping my head raised and mouth full, I lifted my legs high, and slipped the panties down over my ass, up my legs, and off the tips of my feet. I kept hold of each side with my hands, and stretched the already soaked material lengthwise. I carefully positioned my hands over my pussy, and pushed the panties down into my slit, pulling back and forth with each end so I felt the cloth rubbing between my lips.

I took the toy from my mouth, and replaced it with my wet panties, pushing down on my tongue to get as much material inside as possible.

I moved to the floor, on my hands and knees, took one last look at my own reflection in that position, and turned my back to the window. I crawled back to my bedroom at a slow pace, giving my audience one more little show as I left the room.

I went to my bed, and opened the bag I had left out on the pillow, taking out the long pink rabbit toy. With one toy in each hand, my panties hanging out of my stuffed mouth, and my chain swinging against my breasts, I crawled to the hallway and reversed myself back until I felt my the cold wood of the front door touch the skin of my rear, and the rough doormat under my knees.

I placed the pink toy on the floor beneath my legs, standing it up on its base and holding it there, leaned my upper body forward until my face laid on its side, and my chain became pinned between my right breast and the wooden floor. I lowered my hips down towards the toy, its tip finding my hole wet enough to slip straight inside. I twisted the toy around to face backwards, so that the bunny ears would not touch my clit, and then lowered myself all the way down, filling my cunt as I had longed for all day. I rotated my hips to make the shaft stretch my hole and the tip touch all of the sensitive spots inside.

I bit down on the panties in my mouth, to stifle the moan I wanted to let out. Never moving the toy, I slid up and down the length of it, pushing harder onto it every time until my hips took over with their own rhythm. The moisture began to trickle down my thighs as the toy fucked with deeper, harder thrusts. My toes and bare ass pressed against the front door, reminding me that only the thin piece of wood stood between any passing neighbours and the my dripping cunt. I had felt as though I would cum as soon as the toy had filled me, and felt it again as I imagined someone stood outside the door, within inches of me on my knees, getting fucked.

As I was enjoying the cock slamming into me, I resisted the orgasm I was on the edge of, keeping it there on the edge as I abused my pussy. The sound of my breathing into the material in my mouth could be heard above the music still gently playing in the bedroom, as could the wet noises from between my legs as I drove the toy inside. I reached my other hand behind myself, and pulled at my ass cheek, spreading my cunt wider still.

I do not know how long I fucked myself there on my knees. My mind got caught up in a dozen different potential scenarios that would lead to someone watching me do as I'm told, and do it so well. A soreness began to spread, starting at the rim of my hole, and working its way gradually inside, making every stroke give stronger and stronger sensations.

I had my knees as wide apart as they would go, to lower my pussy down further, but still my leg muscles strained to move more. I gave in and lifted the toy from the floor, penetrating me completely, speeding up the thrusts in and out, fucking myself like I hoped I deserved.

The orgasm came suddenly, taking me by surprise, I gave a muffled yelp and pressed my face harder to the floor. I took my hand from my ass, placed it at the back of my neck, and pushed myself down, pressing the chain links into my skin. I could feel the wetness from my pussy running off the base of the toy and coating my hand, as my cunt kept cumming over and over, each orgasm adding to the intensity of the last and causing the next to be stronger yet.

My muscles were clamped tight around the hard cock, so I was completely filled on every abrupt thrust inward. I hoped that someone had been secretly standing outside my front door, or that someone on the hill had binoculars to watch my ass going quickly up and down. I wanted to scream every time I exhaled but knew that I was not allowed, so just pushed harder onto the floor with my face, and the hand at the back of my neck.

Eventually the muscles twitches inside of me subsided. I lowered down onto the cock one last time, and held it deep inside me. I released the hand that had been holding it, and licked at the sticky wet fingers, before going back to slowly slide the toy out. I brought the toy near to my face, pulled the panties from my mouth, and replaced them with the long pink shaft. I sucked and licked hungrily at the toy, and noticed that my hips had again begun to rock back and forth. I knew right away that I wanted more. Bigger, harder, faster, and just more. I also knew that I would have to wait until he said I could.

I pulled my panties back on over my legs. I knelt up to get them into place, and spotted the beautiful view through the living room window, the cars still going back and forth. I crawled back to my bed, and made sure both toys had been licked clean, before I climbed on top of the covers, and spread out.

My daily duties include writing up details of my previous rewards. Doing so turns me on all over again. This time I put off the writing, for fear that I would not be able to control myself, I already wanted more hard fucking. I'm writing this a day later. My hand has barely left my pussy in that whole time. I've been naked almost all day. I've teetered on the edge of orgasm more times than I can count, just thinking about the fun from the night before. I've written this naked, my thighs spread as far apart as the chair allows, punctuating every sentence with strokes along my slit.

I want to be fucked again. I want to be watched. I want to be a slut.