Bank Holiday Office Cover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you were you going to be in and out as soon as you could." said Lee, Shirley looked at him shocked, cheeky fucker was virtually offering her to Tony to shag.

"Now look," she said turning to face Lee, but Tony had already realised he was onto a very good thing and had his hands on her shoulders from behind. "Now look." Shirley repeated as Lee got a hold of her wrists , raised them and gave her tits a good eyeing up.

"I am looking," he said, "in fact we are all looking." and he pushed her wrists higher.

Tony kissed the back of her neck and shoulders and Kevin suddenly appeared, close enough to lock his mouth back onto a tit, Shirley struggled as if demonstrating her unwillingness to continue but at the same time dropped her skirt and bra back onto the floor. Her head swung back as Tony nibbled her neck, Kevin bit a nipple a little too hard and she let out a little exclamation of disapproval.

"Needs kissing better Tony." Said Kevin swivelling her to face him, and Tony dipped his face to suck on a tit. He threw his files onto the desk and took a hold of both breasts , licking her nipples. "You may be in and out sooner than you thought by the look of things." Kevin's face was close up to Shirley's as he spoke looking her directly in the eye, "Shirley really likes cock; don't you?" he said, not really asking.

"Bastard!" she said, and then gasped as Tony got his hand down the front of her panties and into her pussy. Kevin's hand was on her ass squeezing a cheek, his other moved up to a free tit and cupped it, Tony, still licking and feeling her strayed onto Kevin's chosen tit and Kevin felt the back of his hand accidentally wet.

"Not me you should be licking mate." he said.

"Bastard." she said again but the way her pelvis was thrusting back and forward on Tony's fingers suggested she wasn't likely to be arguing the point. Her backside was back against the desk and Tony dropped to his knees, his hands gripping the sides of her panties, "wait." she said and backed up to sit on the desk lifting both legs so her high heels were on the edge and her legs bent up to her chest. Tony was looking up at her face but she was turned toward Kevin. He turned his attention back to her pussy, pulled her panties to one side and licked along her slit, pausing only to run a finger over her clit and then move some fine hair out of his way. He buried his face into her blonde bush licking and sucking at her lips.

Shirley moaned and ground her pussy against his face, her hand holding his head, as Kevin slid his tongue into her mouth. She sat for a moment with a tongue exploring her mouth and her pussy at the same time and then, for the first time in the afternoon, took the lead in things. She pulled back from Kevin's face to lie spread eagled back on the desk again. Tony shifted his position slightly to continue licking her pussy. Kevin moved to her side his cock ready to be sucked but before she could get her mouth around his shaft Lee pulled her to face towards him on the other side of the desk. She took his cock into her mouth and sucked hard, Tony rose to his feet and immediately slid his cock into her, her legs wide and her knees bent upward making her pussy gape as he entered her. Kevin still feeling her tits leaned a little closer and she moved her head off Lee's cock to take Kevin back in her mouth. Tony meanwhile was thrusting into her, holding her knees so she was very wide open. Shirley let Kevin's cock flop out of her mouth and bump against her face as she turned back to Lee once again, licking his knob before sucking him.

Tony came in a great shuddering climax that made Shirley arch her back off the desk, her legs wide , wide apart as Tony forced forward into her. She continued sucking cock, first Lee then Kevin and back again. But then Lee was gone from her side and Tony was being replaced by him, taking the opportunity to fuck her again. He thrust into her several times before he too came in a shuddering climax, Shirley stretched her hands down towards him as if trying to hold onto him, to stop him pulling out as she too neared a further orgasm, she heard him,' oh fuck' and new she needed to cum before he had to pull out, her hand went to her clit and she rubbed furiously trying to reach climax before he left her wet and empty.

"I'm cumming," and again "I'm cumming." she needed him to stay the course for a moment longer and then a loud "Oh! God-Oh! God." let him and the others know she had climaxed. She continued to rub her clit as Lee all but fell out of her and back into his chair, Shirley heard him gasp as he dropped back and she raised her head to see him sitting eyes closed, just as Kevin grasped her knee and pushed her legs open again. She reached out to him and he bent forward to lick her tits while he guided his cock easily into her now wet, gaping slit. She was a lot less tight now than when he had fucked her earlier but both of them were close to cumming and it took just a few thrusts.

With her hand between her legs holding his cock as it slipped in and out of her, brushing her clit and Kevin's tongue slipping over her tits, she came again just a moment before Kevin. He leaned down on her and she lay back breathless to relax. Her legs suddenly straightened and slid off and down the side of the desk. Kevin began to shrink out of her and he stood to pull his jeans closed.

All four of them sat or lay exhausted in complete silence. Then the phone rang again, "Fuck the phone!" said Lee.

"I don't think I could now." said Shirley.

12