Bank Job

Story Info
Bank manager approves loan, gets her "thank you".
1.9k words
4.09
34k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jake501
jake501
16 Followers

"Well, the papers appear to be in order Mr. ..." she said, searching the application for my last name.

"Just call me Jake," I said, distracted by the button that had accidentally popped open atop her blouse. She blushed, "OK ... Jake."

I had been coming into the bank for years. Partially because it's a block from my house, but mainly because it has always had the hottest female employees.

I'd been eyeing the manager for a few months, catching glimpses of her through her open office door and occasionally seeing her behind the counter, in her tight-fitting skirt suits that always seemed to show enough leg to make me want more. She had a way of swaying when she walked that made my mind go numb.

Who even goes in a bank anymore? I do everything online. Yet, here I was, every couple of days, finding dumb reason after dumb reason just to get in line, in hopes of getting a look or eye contact or a sign.

There had been flirting. She was covering a shift one day, and we talked for a good two minutes. Mainly about my trouble accessing my checking account online (a total lie) but also, partially, about the weather.

It was a meaningless convo, but I felt real subtext and sexual tension. Another day, I stopped her on the way to a meeting to ask her for directions to the nearest grocery store. I made a lame joke about something stupid, and she laughed and slightly grazed my arm in that way you do when you are trying to make not-so-obvious contact.

Tired of the three-month plan, I made an appointment to talk to her about a car loan. I don't need a new car. In fact, I barely drive the one that I do own. But I liked the opportunity to be in an office alone with her.

She sat behind her desk, still looking at my application. She was wearing a blue pinstriped suit with a skirt that came to right above her knee and a white blouse, with the aforementioned unbuttoned button. When she twisted to grab a pin, I caught a hint of a white bra strap. I also noticed the top of her white thigh-high stockings when she earlier leaned in to shut her office door. Her hair was back, out of her face, and she had a habit of biting her lip when she studied my paperwork. I wanted to bite her lip.

"I don't think this will be a problem," she said, not looking at me. "But, I think we can offer some better options to get you where you want to go."

"I always like options," I said, smiling. She glanced up, caught my smile, giggled a bit.

Her office was small but private. The door was closed and her blinds were drawn just enough so that no one could see in.

"Well, we offer a better loan option, let me grab the brochure," she started to get up.

"You know, I don't even need a car."

"Pardon?"

"I don't even drive that much. I mainly take the bus or ride my bike."

"Oh, well that certainly is something you should consider before signing the paperwork."

"Actually, I didn't even come here for a loan," I said.

"I'm confused," she said, looking at me. "Then what did you come here for?"

"You," I said.

She stared at me, kind of angry -- mainly angry -- but the pause was enough to let me know she was intrigued, too.

"Mr ..."

"Jake."

"This isn't appropriate."

"Aren't you tired of being appropriate?"

"This is where I work ..."

"You work too much."

Her cheeks were red.

"I should have you removed."

"If you wanted me removed," I said, standing up, "you would have done it by now."

I walked to behind her desk, her breathing increased. I grabbed her chair and spun her around facing me.

"We can't," she said. I touched her face, making her shiver. I stroked along her cheek, my fingertips brushing her ruby red lips. I traced along the bottom of her lip with my thumb and she moaned, the tip of her tongue darting out, licking me. I slid my thumb into her mouth and she sucked on it, her eyes catching mine.

I reached down, grabbed her arm, pulled her up, her chair rolling back and hitting the wall. I put an arm around her waste and pulled her to me, feeling her warm breath against my skin. I found her lips and tasted her with my mouth, our tongues clashing. I pulled her against me, pressed my cock against her. I reached down, squeezing the ass that I had fantasized about for so long, pulling her up to me.

I hiked her skirt up to above her ass so I could feel her skin with my hands. I stole a glance down, seeing matching white panties resting above her stockings. They didn't last. I grabbed a handful and ripped the tiny piece of fabric off, throwing them aside. Amber moaned, biting my lip.

I reached up, grabbed some of her auburn hair, pulling her head back and away from me. Ours mouths separated with a reluctant moan, and I pushed her down on her knees.

My hands resting behind me on her desk, I leaned back while she went down. As payback, she grabbed my dress shirt and ripped it open, popping a few buttons, kissing my chest on her way down, biting my nipples.

She touched my cock through the fabric of my slacks, sending a chill through my body. That first touch, when a woman finally reaches for the center of your universe, is always electrifying.

I felt her hands greedily on my belt and zipper, pulling my pants down. My boxer briefs went next, freeing my cock, sprung from its restricting confines. I felt her hand on my shaft and my head went back, staring at the tile in her ceiling. Her breath was on my balls, her warm mouth sucking them in, her delicious tongue gently licking them as her hand jacked my shaft. My hands instinctively went to her hair, sliding it between my fingers.

Her head worked its way back up, tracing her tongue along my shaft. I looked down, my eyes catching hers. She stared up at me as she gently kissed the tip, working her lips around my shaft, taking me deep into her mouth. Her lips were warm against my skin, and I could feel her hands on me. One gently cupped my balls while the other stroked up, following her mouth. I grabbed her head and held tight, turned on by not just the sensation but the sight of her gorgeous mouth swallowing me.

My blood rushed and I knew I couldnt take much more. I pulled my hips away, Amber letting out a disappointed moan. I grabbed her arm, pulling her up. I shoved my tongue into her mouth, greedily tasting myself on her lips.

I grabbed her left wrist, spinning her over so her face was against the cold wood of her desk. I pinned her arm back with my right hand, as my left traced up her thighs, spreading them apart.

I could feel the warmth as I got closer to her wet cunt, feel the cum dripping down her tight thighs. I slid two fingers in deep and without warning, all the way, fucking her hard from behind. Her head bobbed up and then down. She started to scream but then held it in, burying her face against the wood. I fucked her hard from behind with my fingers, using my thumb to grind against her clit. I wanted to make her cum fast and hard before I fucked her.

She ground against my hand, her ass meeting me. Her skirt was hiked up around her waist, and I could see the tops of her stockings. My hard cock slapped against her while I finger fucked her cunt, and I slid it between her ass, enjoying the feeling of her warm skin.

She grabbed the edge of her desk with her free hand, clenching it. I was on my toes, leaning into her, pressing my shaft against her while i fucked her hard. Her hand that I had behind her back grabbed my wrist tightly, her thighs clenched against my other wrist. I could feel her cumming, grinding herself against my hand as her body shook. Her fingers nails around my wrist dug in deep as she stifled a muffled scream.

My cock head was fat and red and I wanted to bury myself in her. I couldn't wait.

I stood back up, over her slumped body. Her ass faced me and her legs sagged a bit. I grabbed my cock, throbbing in my hand. I pressed the tip between her lips, easing the head into her pussy. She was dazed but the sensation brought her around. She raised up on her elbows, pressing her ass up for me.

I grabbed her hips, pulled her onto me, sinking deep inside of her.

I wanted it hard and fast. I had planned on this for months, and I wanted to cum so bad my gut ached.

At some point she had unbuttoned her blouse. I was too lost to notice, but her bra had unclapsed from the front, and I could see her pulling on her nipples while I pounded her from behind.

I reached around, grabbing her tits, fighting the urge to pull out so I could wrap my tongue around her hard nipples. The feeling of her flesh turned me on more. I slammed deep into her, our skin slapping together. Her desk shook and a lamp fell, shattering. She met my strides, pushing her ass back against me.

I reached around, further. Finding her mouth. She greedily sucked my fingers deep, happy to have something to keep her from screaming.

I was close. I wanted to cum deep in her. I wanted it to run down her thighs, onto those stockings that I'd worshiped just 15 minutes earlier.

Then a knock and a muffled voice: "Everything OK?"

"Yes!" she yelled, a little too excited.

"Sorry," she said, trying to stay calm. I slammed into her hard and deep, reaching around and stroking her clit, just to be evil. She looked back and mouth the word "FUCK," her orgasm hitting her suddenly.

"Uh, um, just clutzy. Dont come in, though. Uh. Broken glass. mmmm. Shit. I'll be out in five."

She grabbed my hand, pulled it up and bit it, as the last few waves of her cum slammed into her.

I pulled out from her dripping snatch. Grabbed her hair, wheeled her around back to her knees.

I stroked my shaft as she tried to reach out. I wouldnt let her. "No." I said. "Please" she begged.

I jerked my cock right in front of her, letting the head slap against her mouth. She'd try to open it and I'd pull away.

"Do you want this?" I whispered.

"Yes."

"Beg."

"Please!"

"More."

"Fuck, give it to me. PLEASE!"

The first shot hit her mouth, her lips. She instinctively opened eagerly, and I buried my cock in her mouth, my balls unloading down her throat. I saw stars. My body tingled all over. My eyes rolled in the back of my head as my cock exploded, shot after shot.

She gagged slightly as I unloaded, cum dripping out of her mouth as she tried to swallow it all.

I stayed in her mouth for a minute, enjoying the lingering feeling as she gently sucked and persuaded every drop out of my tired shaft.

I staggered back, falling into her chair. She slumped against her desk, her fingers lightly stroking her thighs and her tired pussy.

"Well," I said, "this is the best appointment I've ever had." We laughed.

jake501
jake501
16 Followers