Bank Robbery Home Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's having the desired effect on least on the two younger guys. I guess your Husband is not turned on by you anymore."

She looked at the guys seeing her Husband looking at the ground but noting the obvious erections of the others.

Looking at Tanya, "Your turn black lady."

Looking at James, she stood up and faced the guys. She quickly took off her dress to reveal red matching bra and panties. Everyone noticed that this resulted in John becoming erect quickly.

"Ha ha I guess the old man likes black girls."

Janet and James both glared at him, making him look to the ground again. He had found himself become aroused from the moment she had been told to stand up and he loved the sight of her red panties and bra on her dark skin. Though he felt humiliated he couldn't help but look up at her again.

"Ok white lady, we can't have you not displaying your panty set to us, can we."

She stood up, knowing she had no choice and quickly had her black panty and bra set on display. She had by far the largest tits which were at bursting point in the tight bra she was wearing. All the guys in the room were now fully erect, three of them much more obvious than the others.

"Now Mrs Banker, I'm sure you know what I would have told her to do next."

She turned towards James, walking towards him and standing directly in front of him, within touching distance. She put her hands behind her back opening her bra and giving it to him. He openly looked at her tits, and she at him.

"Janet, what the fuck are you doing?"

"Will you shut the fuck up, don't you see I have no choice," without even looking at him.

She looked James in the eye, "Would you like to touch my tits James?"

"JANET"

"Shut up"

James reached out stroking her tits. The next voice heard was Tanya, "James, what are you doing," seeing the lust she recognised in his eyes.

He ignored her pleadings, continuing by putting her nipples between his fingers, twisting them lightly, making them harder. She reacted by kissing him on the mouth, first lightly but then progressing into a full long kiss between the two of them.

The leader and the other gang members looked on in amusement at the faces of the others stunned at the passion between the two of them. Pulling herself away from the kiss she stepped back and knelt before him, taking his boxers down and throwing them away. She looked at his huge hard cock, openly admiring it.

She was not the only one staring at it. Her husband was stunned looking at it, and screamed "Janet, you can't" just as she moved her head towards it, taking it into her willing mouth and without hesitation started sucking on it greedily, he holding her head in his hands.

After a few minutes of sucking he pulled her off his cock and started kissing her passionately. It was as if they had forgotten they had an audience as he put his hands into her panties, fingering her roughly. She stopped kissing him stepping back and rolling her panties down and off her. He immediately lifted her and placed her over the back of the couch, knelt and pushed his face between her legs. As he tasted her moist pussy and licked and lapped at her she moaned loudly, her face looking into that of her husband and the others.

"Ok Lovers, that's enough."

When they didn't stop, the leader pulled James off her and pushed him away, leaving her sprayed over the back of the couch, her hairless soaking pussy visible to all the gang members,

"Get up your Whore."

She got up, looking at the stunned faces of her husband and guests.

"I don't think James should have all the fun, do you?"

"I think you've seen enough now, I did what you asked."

He laughed loudly, "I'll say when I've seen enough, bring the girl back in."

"Please No, I'll do whatever you want."

"Undress the others."

She walked over first to her husband, taking his briefs off to reveal his small thin cock.

"Is he even erect? That can't be all he has, is it?"

All were looking at him and most laughed, even the other guests tried not to but it was clear they too thought It was funny.

When she went onto Tony, the leader said, "Mrs Banker, I asked you a question."

"What question?"

"Is that all your husband has for you?"

Not looking at her husband, she said meekly, "Yes"

"It's no wonder you were devouring the black guy."

"I was not."

"Oh I think everyone here saw exactly you wanted it badly," laughing again.

She carried on by taking off Tony's boxers releasing his decent sized cock, much bigger than her Husband but no comparison to James. She then went to Liz, releasing her huge tits before taking off her panties revealing her very hairy pussy. She finished by making Tanya naked in front of the gang, all of them admiring her trim black body.

"Now the next part of the game," handing each of them a pen and paper he instructed them to write down what sexual act, and with who, they wanted but not involving their own partner. He told them that if he was not happy with all of the requests, which may or may not happen, that he would bring the girl back into the room and that she would have to perform for them.

Knowing they had no choice each of them wrote on their paper and handed them to the leader. He looked them over, smiling and laughing as he read,

"Ok people, I'm going to ask my colleague here to pick out one and read it."

The gang member nearest to him took one and handed it to him. He opened it up, looked at John, "Oh you dirty old man, read it out for me."

Taking it, looking to the ground, he read, "I want a blow job from Tanya."

They all looked at him, the look he got from James worried him, the look on Tanya's face was one of disgust.

"I had to write something," he pleaded with them.

"Let's see another request", taking one out himself, opening it and handing it to Liz, "Read it."

Totally embarrassed, "I want James to fuck me," which got her dagger looks from Tony, Tanya and Janet.

"Let's read them all," handing them to each person.

"Tanya" "I want Tony to go down on me."

"Tony?" "I want a blow job from Janet."

"James" "I want to fuck Janet."

"Janet" "I want James to fuck me."

"Well it looks like James is going to have to choose between the two sluts that want his big black cock, apart from everyone can get what they want. James?"

Without hesitation, "Janet"

"Well white girl it looks like no one wants you and your big tits. Come over here next to me and watch the party. I think we will go in order of being picked out," indicating Tanya towards John.

She went over, knelt and took his tiny cock in her mouth and started sucking quickly hoping to end it quickly which it did, him cuming in her mouth after only a few sucks, so quickly that it surprised her and she ended up swallowing the small load he spilled into her. She stood looking at him in disgust.

He next indicated for Tanya to lie on the couch and for Tony to satisfy her request. He walked over spreading her legs and hungrily set about lapping at her bare black pussy. Both of them were enjoying it very much from her moaning and his eager tongue movements, it wasn't long before she had an orgasm.

While this was going on the leader was playing with Liz's tits, whispering to her how much her Husband liked black pussy, how he liked her bare pussy compared to her own really hairy one. After Tanya has orgasmed for a second time she stopped him and he got up reluctantly, seeing the looks on the faces of all in the room, obvious to all that he had enjoyed it a bit too much.

"Now Mrs Banker, you're very popular but I think we can do it all together, don't you.

She went over taking Tony by the hand and siting him on the couch. She them bent over the back of the couch taking his cock into her mouth and sucking on it slowly. She looked back at James behind her with a look that said, "what are you waiting for?", spreading her legs wide to expose her pussy lips to him and those standing behind.

He didn't waste any time rushing over and pushing his hands between her legs, feeling her soaking pussy, pushing a finger into her, she pushing back against it. She stopped sucking for a moment to call back, "not your fucking finger," before resuming her greedy sucking of Tony's cock.

Everyone in the room could see that she wanted this to happen, this was not being forced on her.

Liz was pushed over between two of the other gang members who started feeling her big tits and kissing her. She responded willingly, putting her hands on both their cocks under their trousers which encouraged them to unbutton them. She knelt between them taking their cocks into her mouth, first one then the other, masterbating one as she sucked on the other. She knew that her husband could not see her from his position lying on the couch and she was enjoying the two cocks too much to worry about the others watching. It wasn't long before one of them came in her mouth and the other seeing this couldn't hold out and sprayed his cum all over her tits. The third gang member seeing this walked over to her, taking his cock out and told her to wank him over her tits, which she did quickly as he didn't last long.

When she looked up she saw that James was fucking Janet slowly and that her husband was still being sucked. She walked over to the couch and looked down on her husband, his face in ecstasy at her sucking motion. When he opened his eyes and saw his wife staring down at him he roared and released his load down his boss' wife's throat, seeing her surprised by the amount of his load and struggling to swallow it, seeing much of it escape out of her mouth.

All this time James was slowly fucking her, watching her suck his friends cock with such eagerness. Now that she had finished Tony she looked back at him, pushing her pussy onto his cock, encouraging him to push harder and deeper. He didn't need much encouragement and started fucking her quicker and harder, hearing her moan with every stroke. As he fucked her, he looked over at her Husband, his Boss, and saw that he looked a defeated man, a man who knew that his wife was experiencing something he could never give him. As he thought about that he smiled at his Boss, and then proceeded to ram his huge cock into her married pussy, he knew he was hurting her now but he also knew from her movements and moans that she wanted it, it felt to him as if she needed it, he felt and heard her orgasm, everyone did, again and again yet she still pushed back against him. Eventually he himself let out a roar as he released himself deep inside her, a huge load. When he withdrew she was so exhausted she couldn't move and she lay there, legs wide apart, cum oozing out of her swollen pussy lips.

James helped her up to a seated position as they heard the leader clap his hands, "Now I saw little there that you didn't do willingly, in fact from what we watched there was only one person not satisfied and one other who didn't satisfy someone. Liz, come over here and lie on the couch."

When she did so, the leader indicated for the Boss man to satisfy her, to taste her hairy pussy.

John knelt down disgusted at the very hairy bush facing him, trying to push the hair aside to actually see the pussy underneath it.

"Get your fucking head in there."

He started licking her, but tasting more hair than pussy. It took ages for him to get to her pussy lips and from her reaction she had not had that done to her in a long time. Luckily for him she came quickly, probably because she was so turned on from the three cocks she had already tasted and played with.

"Ok there's only me to finish now, I think we should bring in the only girl not involved so far."

"No, please, I did everything you wanted."

"Ha ha No, you did everything you wanted, we all saw that, even your pitiful Husband, bring her in to me."

"No, what else do you want, leave my baby alone."

"What else can you offer me?"

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"Nah, I don't do seconds, ha ha."

She looked at him, humiliated by his comments, watching as the gang member left to get his daughter, wondering what she could do.

"There is one place left."

All in the room looked at her, her husband in a querying way, the Leader smiling at her.

"What do you mean Mrs Banker, one place?"

Looking down at the ground, "my ass."

"Look at me, what are you offering?"

"Janet, what the fuck are you saying?"

"Will you shut up, maybe we should offer him your Wimp ass," then turning to face the leader, "Please fuck my ass," turning again and bending over the couch.

The leader then turned to Tanya, "get me ready Black Girl"

She walked over, knelt before him and unbuttoned his jeans, taking his cock out and sucking on it. He looked down at her sucking action and over at the ass patiently awaiting him. He then looked, amused, around the room at the other naked bodies, all staring at Tanya or Janet. He pulled her off, walked the few steps and slapped hard the bare ass in front of him, making her shout out.

Then he pushed his cock against the entry to her ass, easing it in, feeling her fight against him while at the same time push back against it.

"Look at your pitiful Husband, tell him what's happening."

Looking up at him, "He's fucking my ass, taking me where you never have," making him look away.

"Look at your wife you Wimp, look at how much she wants this," as he began to fuck her harder, deeper, faster. Feeling her take it more easily, feeling her work with him, knowing she was now wanting it as much as him. He smiled as he saw all the guys in the room, even including her Husband, become erect again.

"See, Mrs Banker, your Husband is turned on by me fucking your sweet ass," as he increased the pace and force, feeling her moan and orgasm under him, just before he himself spilled his cum into her, setting her off again.

When he had buttoned himself up, he told everyone to get dressed, it was nearly time to head to the Bank. Lou was released from the Utility room and joined the others, immediately running to her Mum, wondering what had gone on during her absence.

"It's ok Pet, it's nearly over, everything is ok," holding her tightly.

"Ok Guys, the three of you are coming to the bank with us, your ladies stay here with two of my Guys. If anyone doesn't play along someone will get hurt, come on," pointing to the door.

As he left the Leader walked to Janet, "I know I can count on you to make sure all behave here," leaning over, kissing her, "Goodbye Mrs Banker, Thank you."

A number of hours later, after a phone call, the gang members wished the ladies well and left the house. Almost at the same time John rang his wife to tell her it was over.

Four weeks later James walked into a bar in a town 30 miles away. Sitting at the counter he ordered a beer, looking at the TV screen in the corner. Ten minutes later the stool next to him was taken by another guy who also ordered a beer. After the barman had gone to the far side of the bar, James turned to the other;

"Well. How much did we get?"

The leader looked over at him, "over a million, where's Janet?"

As he spoke she walked into the bar, hugging both guys, "Hey Guys, I think we're home and dry now."

"Janet, really sorry about your Daughter stuff."

"It's ok, she really was not supposed to be at home, you played it well, though you could have done without the last play," smiling at him.

She laughed as he said, "Janet Girl, when we were in College you loved that, just wanted to remind you how much."

"Well John has got what he wanted, he's headed back to HQ, just without me. Any reaction to your resignation James?"

Her lover looked over at her, "Not at all, they understand how traumatised I was from the robbery and losing Tanya."

They all laughed as they knew it had been over between James and Tanya for a long time, she had been in on the act even though she didn't realise she would have to suck John, that bit did disgust her. Only John, Tony and Liz had not been in the gang and they seemed to enjoy what had happened.

Tony had since got the Manager's Job and Liz and he were still together.

The guys asked about Lou.

"She's ok, I'm just not sure yet when I can bring James in to meet her officially. She doesn't know what actually happened that night and has taken my word that I'm ok, which is what she is worried about. She's delighted to be moving back to New York. I will stay with John for a few months and work on getting him to leave me."

They all raised their glasses;

"To a successful Job, more beers please."

12