Whore Or Banker: Same Thing Really

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's kind of him" I replied crossing my legs in the skinny jeans I was wearing. "But I hardly know him I have only met him once" I said recalling the meeting in Warren's office when I was wearing only black holdups.

"So I understand, he told me about it."

'Oh bollocks' I thought wondering just how much Trump had told him.

I watched as Contonese moved his legs so that his feet were pointing at and were close to mine in the mid-height heeled, strappy sandles. My deep burgundy painted toe nails were poking out from the Jimmy Choos.

"And of course I have spoken to Warren and to Brian Barclay, but mainly Warren and he too speaks very highly of you."

He spoke to the driver in Italian and then pressed a button and the window between the rear and front went up.

"So tell me Michaela, I may call you that?"

"Yes of course or Michy if you prefer."

"And please use Paulo."

"Thanks Paulo."

"You are most welcome Michy. So now tell me about your plan for getting the money into the bank.

I explained the rather complicated method I had worked out to move the two point four billion dollars from the various countries where they were stashed. The idea was to get all the money into Qatar where the bank had an existing, long-term arrangement with the ruling Thani family. Their sovereign debt was acting as a guarantor on large parcels of the bank's capital, hence no money actually 'changed hands.' They would then include the Contonese money with their sovereign debt and provide Contonese with, in effect, an IOU based upon options to buy liquefied natural gas at a huge discount. Hence, if the bank went tits up he would still have the IOU and Qatar would own what was left of the bank.

Paulo listened intently as I explained it all while we drove fairly slowly through the rocky barren landscape of Northern Sicily.

He asked a few question that I answered and then said.

"Mmmm, that all seems fine now just one more thing Michy."

"Yes Paulo."

"Would you undress now?"

*

Back in New York a couple of days later I felt like a returning Roman warrior. Everyone on the thirty-second floor, which was where all the top executives including Warren were located seemed to know that I had pulled in the two bil. I was congratulated by the heads of most departments and received emails from many more all over the world. I didn't hear anything from Warren so I worked all day on finalising the details of the plan to move the money from the various countries into Qatar.

It was just after six when my phone rang.

"Hi Michy" the dulcet tones of Ms Martinez oozed into my ear. "He'll see you at eight in his office."

As usual I was wearing a suit. That was almost mandatory for women in Warren's bank. This one was a light grey wool with a skirt that ended a few inches above my knee and a long, hip length two button, quite wide lapelled jacket. Under the jacket I was wearing a shirt with the open neck collar outside the collar of the jacket. It had buttons all the way down the front and only a demure two were undone. I was wearing it outside the waistband of the skirt and as I thought I might be seeing Warren some time during the day I was wearing black holdups. After I had pulled them on this morning in front of the mirror at The Pierre I had wondered how they looked against the white of my Agent Provocateur diaphanous thong and bra. The virginal white with the sinful black made an interesting contrast and I wondered what Warren would think.

"I hear you had a result" Ms Martinez said as I waited to be allowed in.

"What the capital injection?"

"Yes, whatever that is" she smiled adding. "I don't understand such things" just as the light on her desk flashed. "He's ready now in you go" she said her gleaming white teeth sparkling and her big almond-shaped brown eyes holding my gaze probably just a little longer than it should. As I walked past her she said very quietly. "Enjoy."

I was hardly through the door and hadn't even seen Warren when he said.

"Well done Michy, I hear you used the persuasive techniques we have discussed to good effect with the mafia chieftain."

Once again I was surprised at just how well Warren was informed. I was even more surprised when I saw him for he was lying full length on the sofa naked.

I had never seen him in the nude before. For a man of his age he had a good physique. There seemed to be no spare flesh on him, he looked fit and wiry and he had a nicely hairy chest. He was flaccid, but lay there with not a hint of embarrassment as I stood beside the couch.

"Sit down Michy" he said indicating the space on the couch between his feet and the arm.

"Have you spoken to Paulo?"

"No there's no need."

"What do you mean?"

"I prefer to hear it from the horse's mouth as it were."

"Huh?"

"I want to hear from you Michy everything that went on?"

"Everything?"

"Yes, I am assuming he fucked you" he said standing up walking behind me.

He put one hand on my shoulder and ran the other through my spiky blonde with darker streaks hair.

I didn't reply as he removed my glasses and carefully placed them on the smoked glass and black metal six feet long coffee table.

"So Michy?" he said sliding his hand down inside my blouse right onto my right breast.

"How much do you want to know?" I asked as his other hand slid onto my other boob.

"You know me Michy I have an insatiable need for information so tell me everything."

I could feel the familiar sensations of arousal by this intriguing older man building up as he put this unusual proposition to me.

"I want to know every detail of how Don Paulo Contonese fucked my Head of Capital Reconstruction" he said patiently undoing the buttons on my blouse and easing my tits out of my bra.

"Warren this is silly, I can't do it."

Pinching my nipple hard he said harshly. "Michaela you know full well that you can do it." He pinched the other one even harder making me wince with the pain as he went on. "And you know full well you will do it." He pulled on both nipples so that they were about half an inch long rather that their normal when aroused just over a quarter. "And you will do it because I tell you to do it and because you will excite yourself by doing it so fucking well get on with it?"

I hated hearing him say such things and indeed do such things to me. I realised that to the likes of a billionaire, world renowned successful business man like Warren I was merely a chattel, a slave in some ways, albeit a very well paid one. Although I hated what he said and what he did I couldn't help admitting to myself that really he was dead right.

"He was waiting in car outside Palermo airport" I started as he pulled my jacket off.

"What type of car?"

"A Merc limo."

"Nice, he has class I know, but eyties usually do."

"One of his men put my pull bag in the boot, sorry trunk and I got in the car."

"Did his man get in as well?"

"No."

Warren asked what I was wearing and I told him.

"Was the top low cut?"

"Fairly?"

"So when you got in did he see your tits down the front?"

"Yes I think he did."

"Ok go on" he said squeezing and cupping my tits.

"He said something in Italian to the driver."

"Siculu" Warren said.

"What?"

"That's what he speaks, it's Sicilian not Italian."

"Oh ok. Well he put the window between us and him up. The car had one way windows I had noticed when I was waiting to get in."

"So no one could see in, good protection for a man like him."

"He asked about the plan for us moving the money without documents and evidence. I explained to him about Qatar and their sovereign debt. He like the idea."

"Yes it is a good plan, well done my dear" Warren said removing my blouse and leaving me sitting there with only my bra on above my waist.

"That took no more than ten minutes."

"What did he say when you had finished?"

Ridiculously feeling nervous I replied. "He said I have one more question Michy. I asked him what it was and he said. 'Would you undress now please?"

"How did you feel at that?"

"Firstly shocked and pissed at you and Trump for I guessed you had told him that he could have sex with me."

"Well that was fucking obvious wasn't it? Why else would Trump want to see you naked?"

I didn't reply, but went on. "I then looked at him and he said 'your answer could be very influential on where my business goes' and that Warren I swear turned me on."

"I know" Warren replied kneading my breasts and sort of rolling them around as all the time he pinched and pulled my nipples. "You are a thrill junky. Power and winning is your buzz Michy."

I realised that he was right, well I had to really as once more I was in his office having sex wasn't I?

"I demurred at first, but he said 'within an hour Michy three important things can happen.' I asked what they were and he replied 'we can have sex, you will get the business and you can be back here in time to catch the evening BA flight from Napoli.' Smiling at the sheer simplicity linked to the confident manner I replied you mean four things don't you and he asked what was the fourth. I said me undressing. He smiled and said yes that is the first so do we have a deal? I didn't say anything, but looking him right in the eyes I removed my jacket. Doing that I had to arch my back a little and that made my boobs stick out more. He said you have great breasts Michy."

"Mmm yes" Warren said. "I know that" as he continued caressing them from where he was standing behind the couch and I was sitting on it.

"Thank you Paulo I said staring him right in the eye as I took hold of the hem of the silk top for I had made up my mind. He had a small smile on his face as with one movement I pulled the top up, over my head and off. Oh yes Michy they are lovely he went on. I said glad you like them and he replied laughing I take it your answer is yes. I smiled back as I reached behind me, undid my bra and pulled the cups away from where the perspiration was making them stick to me my boobs. I said I think I will keep you guessing Paulo."

"You fucking tease, like all women" Warren said letting go of me and walking round the couch. He leaned back against the conference table. I saw that he was half-hard.

"Can't be seen to be too easy can I?"

"Be as easy as you fuckingwell like for two point four bill" Warren muttered stroking his cock. "Come on get on with it."

"He looked at my topless figure and muttered something in Sicilian I guess and then broke into English saying they really are lovely Michy as he cupped them and gently caressed them. I moved a little closer to make it easier for him to touch me and our legs pressed together. He kissed each breast and then sucked my nipples one by one into his mouth. I cradled his head in my hands and ran my fingers through the hairs on the back of his neck as his hand slid down to between my legs. He rubbed my mound through the blue denim and muttered. 'May I?" as his fingers found my belt. He undid that as he continued sucking and licking my tits and nipples and then eased my zip down and slipped his hand inside. He rubbed my clit and ran his fingers along my lips that were outlined by the silk of my panties."

Pausing for a moment I looked at Warren and saw that he was nearly hard.

"Ok Warren?" I asked.

"Mmmm I am enjoying it."

"What do want to do?" I asked feeling rather overdressed in my skirt, panties, stockings and shoes.

"Just keep on talking, leave the rest to me."

"I wriggled away from the seat across the soft, thick pile carpet so that my back was in the angle between the door and the bulkhead. I finished pulling the zip down and very inelegantly removed the tight jeans so I was just in a blue silk thong. Paulo said you look lovely my dear and stay just like that but play with those lovely tits. He removed his shirt and then his trousers. He wasn't wearing anything underneath, but with his legs bent I couldn't see his dick. I was rolling my tits around in my hands and pulling on my nipples as I worked myself up even more. Kneel on all fours he whispered crawling to the edge of his seat so I saw his cock for the first time. My initial thought was he's like a fucking donkey for he must have been a good nine inches and very thick. He crawled across the floor so he was close to me and gently removed my panties smelling them before putting them in my hand bag. Mustn't let the Missus find these must I he smiled? On all fours my tits were hanging and he cupped them with one hand as he slid the fingers on the other along my pussy lips. After a few moments he pushed some up me and found my clit with another. He finger fucked me very nicely an quickly made me cum. I fell onto my front on the floor."

I could see that Warren was now as good as fully erect and was starting to masturbate, that added to me excitement. "Go on" he growled pumping away.

As I rubbed my breasts while Warren looked on I continued.

"Paulo manipulated his body so that he was behind where I was still lying on my front. He got between my legs and took hold of me by my hips. He lifted my bottom up, but my face stayed resting on the carpet. He wiggled forward and let go of my right hip presumably I assumed to hold his cock. I had a mad fear that he was going to try anal and with the size of his dick and the lack of lubrication I knew that would be awful. Fortunately I was wrong for I felt him pressing the end of it right against my lips that were far from unlubricated. One shrug and it whooshed up me."

"Oh fuck Michy" Warren groaned getting up and walking over to me. "Was it a good fuck?"

"Yes, it was deep and long, fast and slow and gentle and aggressive, just like a fuck should be" I told Warren as he stood over me.

"Get lower down" he ordered now wanking faster and faster.

I knew what he wanted to do so I lay back in the corner of the couch, still in my skirt and caressing my tits that felt ready to explode. I went on.

"He was a great fuck Warren. He lasted a long time and made me cum twice before with a loud grunt as he held my tits tight he shot his spunk deep into me."

I had timed it just right for as I told one man about how another had cum in my cunt the first one shot all over my face and tits.

12