Bankrupt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No undue attention? Little chance of that, but what else could I say?

"Yes, ma'am," I told her, and went to take my seat for what was shaping up to be a long, long class.

If I'd thought that was bad then Business Calculus with Mr Warner was a thousand times worse. From the moment I stepped into the room, his eyes were glued on me. Worse, I had taken too long getting there, and the only available seats were in the front of the classroom. I made do with it as best I could. He was going to watch what he watched, but that didn't mean I could make it easy for him.

Not that it did me much good. Mr Warner had a habit of wandering, and I couldn't help but note that he always seemed to wind up right where he had the best view of my seat. There was nothing I could do about it either. I just kept my head down and tried to take notes, but it wasn't easy.

About halfway through, his lecture stumbled, and I looked up to see him staring at me. Only then did I realize how far my already short skirt had ridden up. Then I remembered what I was wearing under it. Or rather, what I wasn't.

My face went beet red as I scrambled to pull it back down, but the damage was already done. Had anyone seen? Of course they had. Anyone who wasn't completely zoned out would have noticed the teacher stumble like that. Anyone who had a clear line of sight would be able to see why. Again, the noxious chittering had started. The judging stares, and the not so subtle glances from leering classmates hoping for another peek.

I slid down in my seat, trying and failing to make myself invisible. All it accomplished was to make my skirt ride up once more for all to see.

My breath caught in my throat as I felt my breasts brush up against the desk's top. I bit my lip, squirming uncomfortably in my seat as I realized that my nipples had become so hard that I half expected them to leave scratch marks. I slunk down in my seat, hoping that no one would notice them sticking through my bra-less shirt. I wanted to touch them but was afraid to draw more attention to myself.

Think about math! Or geography, or history. Anything! Just so long as it distracted me from what I was feeling.

No use. These feelings could not be denied.

It was humiliating, utter and complete embarrassment, and I was helpless to prevent it. But that wasn't the worst of it. No, the big problem was how much it was turning me on. Apparently, my sense of embarrassment was wired directly to my libido now, because each witness to my shame was like another little nibble straight to my clit. As soon as class was done, I was going to go frig myself silly.

"Do you need to be excused, Ms Doyle?" the professor asked. Fully half of the class laughed at this. Which only served to embarrass me further, meaning, of course, that I was even more turned on than ever.

"N-no, sir," I told him, though I really, really needed to get myself off. More than that, though, I needed to learn to live with this. They had taken so much from me already, they were not going to take school, too.

"Very well," he said, looking a little skeptical (and still more than a little interested) "Moving on, then..."

Somehow, I made it through the rest of the class, though I doubted my notes were particularly thorough or organized. I was just about to gather my things and head out for a little privacy, when I noticed Mr Warner heading straight for me.

Oh god, he was going to ask me to stay after, wasn't he. Then I'd have to find some excuse, or else I'd spend the entire office hours getting hit on and trying to fend off his advances. Even as horny as I was, I most certainly did not want to fuck my middle aged math teacher. I packed up my things in a hurry, trying to make it out the door before he had a chance to stop me.

What if Victor found out? He'd make me do it, wouldn't he? Make me screw my ugly old teacher. Victor would do it just to humiliate me, if nothing else. And I'd do it, too. There was no denying that, anymore. If he told me to fuck my teacher, then there wasn't much chance of resisting, was there?

No, no. Victor was jealous and possessive. There was no way he'd share me with anyone else. At least not yet.

Ha! Just look at me now, actually grateful to that bastard because he wouldn't make me fuck anyone besides himself.

"Ms Doyle," I froze as I heard Mr Warner's voice call from behind.

Could I pretend that I hadn't heard him and make it out the door in time? No, I'd already stopped, hadn't I. Shit! Ok, now. You can deal with this. Just think of an excuse.

By the time I turned, he was within arm's reach of me. I gulped, doing my best to face him down, though his own eyes were glued straight to my exposed cleavage.

"A word, Ms Doyle."

"Yes?" I said.

"Considering your... condition. I think it's best that you sit in front from now on. Where you can be more easily supervised. Is that acceptable?"

"I- ok," I said, "Sure thing, Mr Warner."

With that out of the way, I hurried out before he could ask anything more of me. That could have gone worse. Sure, I'd just agreed to be his own personal piece of eye candy for the rest of the year, but there were worse things in the world. Yes, I'd have to deal with him again next class, but I'd handle that when it came.

Just when I thought the day couldn't get any worse, a chillingly familiar voice stopped me in my tracks.

"Mandy, wait!"

I froze. There was only one person I let call me that. Turning, I found my boyfriend Adam standing there at the end of a long, empty hallway.

How many times had I pictured this fateful meeting and how many different ways had it gone in my head? Whatever I had expected, I had not anticipated the sudden, instinctive revulsion I felt as soon as I laid eyes on him.

He rushed towards me, arms out to envelop me in his embrace. It was no different than a hundred other times, except that now I recoiled from his touch.

"Adam, we can't. I'm not allowed to see you."

"Not allowed? Since when have you let something like that ever stop you?"

"Since this," I said, touching the almost unnoticeable tiny scab on my head that was the only outward sign of the procedure.

"If only I'd known in time, I could have-"

"There's nothing you can do. Please, you have to go, I can't see you anymore."

"We can fight this," he said desperately.

"I can't. This isn't something we can just ignore, when I- we just can't, that's all."

What could I tell him? That the very sight of him disgusted me? That however much I should welcome the feel of his arms around me, the touch instead left me queasy?

He pushed forward, his lips against mine, but before I could even think about it I was pushing him away.

"Stop that! Don't you understand? We're done, through. Face the facts, Adam, it's over."

He stepped back, his eyes searching. There was an immediate sense of relief, even as my wounded heart felt a pang of loss for what we'd once had.

"Are you even in there anymore? Is there anything left of the woman I loved?"

"Would it make you feel better if I said there wasn't?"

"I want the truth."

"The truth is, it doesn't matter what I feel. The truth is, it's over between us, and we both need to accept that. Just remember the good times, that's all I ask."

His eyes flashed with triumph, and I knew that I had failed.

"Ha! So you do still love me!"

"It doesn't matter," I said, trying not to cry. "That's not enough."

"Love is everything!"

"Not this time," I told him sadly.

"It will be, you'll see."

"No," I said, "Please, don't talk to me again."

I turned and ran. He called my name, but he did not follow.

I fled, my footsteps unsure as I ran away from the last remaining connection with my old life, a connection that I could not bear to embrace. In my head, I could see the hurt on his face, but instead of horror, I found desire. The love of my life had kissed me, and I had felt absolutely nothing. There was only one man I desired now, and he was my worst enemy.

Victor. How I yearned for his unwelcome touch. Despite- no, because of the pain I felt.

After everything else I'd been through today, I half expected to find my favorite bathroom unusually occupied today. Luckily, it was as empty. I wasted no time, locking myself away in a stall to take care of my mounting need.

It was an instant relief to touch myself after being denied for so long. I mean, it had only been a couple hours, but by the end there it started to feel like an eternity. Fuck, maybe I should have just done it. Let's see what the administration had to say about it if I just jammed my fingers up my pussy right there in the middle of class.

No, with my luck, all the heat would fall on me, and the whole reason I had taken this deal in the first place was to finish my education. Besides, win or lose, I'd still wind up being that girl for the rest of my time here.

Mmm... A shudder of pleasure ran through me at how embarrassing that would have been.

Stop that!

Stupid sexy asshole Victor, making me dress like this in front of everyone. Fucking pervy professor. I saw the way he was looking at me. I'll bet he was in his office right now, jerking himself off as he fantasized about the little peepshow I'd been forced to give him. Gross!

Fuck, and now I couldn't get that image out of me head.

No, fuck no. There was absolutely no way I was going to sit here and frig myself to the image of my perverted old professor jerking off to my accidental up-skirt. Think about something else, anything else. Movie stars, athletes, underwear models. Whatever, just get that out of my head.

It didn't work. The implant seemed designed to take every little humiliation I suffered and make a fantasy out of it. Try as I might, I couldn't shake the thought that it was hot as hell to picture my disgusting old professor using me to get himself off. Had to fight it, had to think of something, anything-

Victor.

I remembered what it had been like to look up at him from my knees last night, and I immediately came just a little. Ah, yes. That was something the implant was ready to allow. I took hold of the leash around my neck and thought about how hot it had been to be led like a dog. How wonderful it had felt to sink between his legs and run my tongue against him.

Even back before all this, I'd considered him good looking. Arrogant and condescending, sure, and a good dose of obnoxious as well, but still pretty hot. All the implant had done there was to take my existing feelings and shove them to the forefront.

This wasn't right, I should be fighting this, not fantasizing about it. But this fantasy sure beat the alternative. Besides, I was so horny right now that I had to get myself off to something, and I wasn't really in a position to complain about what. It was safe to fantasize about him a little. It's not like he was here or anything.

Besides, he was pretty hot.

"Oh, yes," I groaned, so incredibly glad that nobody else was around. I thought back to last night, to how good his cock felt when it speared me from behind.

"Mmmmmmph. Fuck me, Victor, fuck me!"

My hand shot up to cover my mouth. I could taste my pussy juices on it.

Holy fuck, had I really just said that out loud? Already I was falling into his trap. Even knowing what a sadistic creep he was, I almost wished he was here right now. That collar he'd made me wear was so fucking hot. Would he make me wear it the next time he fucked me? God, I hoped so.

No, that was stupid, dangerous. If I didn't keep fighting, then I would lose myself in this forever. Another few weeks of this, and I really would be Victor's slave. Nothing more than his eager little fucktoy. Now and forever.

My pussy clenched, and I came a little right there.

Stop that!

It was no use. Even now, all I could think about now was how great it would feel to bend over and let Victor fuck me in my slutty little pussy. I wanted it. I needed it. My fingers worked faster and faster as I felt it growing within me. All the while imagining that it was him filling me instead.

"Master!" I cried as waves of orgasmic bliss washed over me. I'd meant to call out his name, but that had slipped out instead.

Master. My lips mouthed the word again, trying it out experimentally. It felt disturbingly right.

There were three and a half hours until I was supposed to meet him outside his final class of the day. Three and a half hours on my own, free to do whatever I wanted without him looking over my shoulder.

Hardly any time at all, in the grand scheme of things, but already I found myself impatiently waiting for it to end.

I wasted nearly a full hour masturbating, each time climaxing helplessly to an image of Victor's smirking face. It drove me far more wild than it had any right to. I tried to think about Adam when I touched myself, tried to build my fantasies around him instead, but I simply couldn't. I couldn't even recall his face.

My heart still loved Adam. They hadn't been able to take that away from me, but I no longer felt even the tiniest shred of desire for him. It was Victor whom I now lusted over. It was my former enemy who kindled a fire between my legs.

By the time I cleaned up, there was little more than two hours left of my free time. Far too little, but I vowed to make the most of it. The library was my first and only stop. If I was to have any hope of weathering this, it was essential that I understood exactly what had happened to me. Slaves had never been something I thought much about. They were a part of life, something I was always aware of in the background, but never as something to bother myself with. My family had never been able to afford one. The procedure was not cheap, I knew that much. Not lavishly expensive, but the price was still in the realm of a good airskimmer.

The librarian was my first stop, of course. This was, in a sense, the most important research project of my life, and I knew that I could use some help. Unfortunately, I wasn't going to get it. The man who had been so helpful only weeks ago now looked down his nose and informed me that he was busy aiding "real students". When he condescended to ask what I needed help with in the first place, I fled without speaking. I didn't dare tell him. With the way he'd been acting, he might have told Victor what I was looking for, and that was something I didn't dare let happen.

A part of me cringed from the thought of deceiving my master, but I was not quite so far gone as that. To be sure, my will would crumble in a second if he ever actually asked me about it, but I doubted that would happen. Someone as sexily egotistical as Victor-Stop that! Not sexy, just egotistical. There is absolutely nothing sexy about this.- would never even consider that I might seriously try to break free of his control. Unless I gave him reason to be suspicious, he would remain just as blithely overconfident as ever.

I thought that one of the research assistants was interested in helping me, but it turned out that all she wanted was to get me alone in the back rooms so that she could feel me up. Eventually, I talked her into finding what I needed, just so long as I spent the entirety of her search time beneath the desk eating her out.

The worst part of it was that she just assumed I'd do it. As if the fact that I was a slave now meant that I would get down on my knees and service anyone who asked. No, actually that wasn't the worst part. The real worst part is that I was desperate enough to take her up on the offer. What other choice did I have?

It felt like it took forever for her to unfasten her belt and wiggle out of her pants. Her underwear was pink, though a bit faded and with a small tear right under the waistband. Unfortunately, I got a much closer look at it than I could ever have wanted or needed. Especially when she demanded that I pull her panties down with my teeth. It took me three tries, and she got upset when I ripped the hole wider. What the heck had she been expecting? I mean, it's not like I do things like this every day.

Though considering the past couple of days, I wondered if that would stay true.

In the end, I gave up and used my hands. Either she was going to be satisfied by my attempt, or I'd go off and do the research myself, even if it took longer without her help.

Apparently she was satisfied. No sooner had she sat down than I found my head firmly stuffed between her thighs. It was dark and musty, and harder to breath than I'd expected. With her hand gripped tight around my leash, all I could do was lean in and keep my bargain, trusting on faith that she was keeping hers. As I licked, I found a new appreciation for Adam's efforts back when we'd been dating. They'd seemed fumbling at the time, but I doubted I was doing any better. I'd enjoyed it then, and if the researcher's moans were any indication, she was satisfied enough.

What would Victor think of this? Would he find it sexy? Most guys were turned on by girl on girl, weren't they?

Either way, better not to tell him. The last thing I wanted was for him to ask why I'd been coming here in the first place.

True to her word, she let me up once she'd finished gathering the references I'd asked for. However, just when I thought it was safe to rise, she'd grabbed hold of the collar and pulled me forward into her crotch. By the time I rose, she managed to paint a sticky line all the way up to my forehead.

She grinned in smug satisfaction as she surveyed her handiwork.

"Shame I didn't bring my camera. I'd love to show you just how cute you look right now."

"So you've found everything?"

"MMmmmmmm, maybe?" she smiled coyly.

"Please!" I hated this. Hated having to beg, but time was running out and I was so unbelievably desperate.

She just laughed.

"Oh, it's there. There's a lot to get through, I know, but that should be enough to give you a solid foundation. I am a pretty damned fine researcher, I'll have you know."

She almost sounded hurt that I doubted her. Oh boo hoo, my heart broke for her hurt feelings.

"Of course, this is just as start," she said, with impish glee, "I'm sure you'll need to... plunge into the archives again and again. Or should I say, we will."

"I don't know," I stammered, but a finger to my lips silenced me. Lips that were still wet from her taste.

"I do. And trust me, with what you're trying to find, you're going to need my help. Then again, maybe I should call up your- hmm... what is it the school calls them? Ah yes, your sponsor. Maybe I should call him up and see what he says."

"No! You can't tell my ma- I mean, please leave him out of it."

"Not the sharing type, is he?"

I shook my head.

"Say, you were about to call him master, weren't you?"

"I-" I tried to deny it, but in the end nodded in defeat.

"Kinky! I like it."

She turned to look at me, her stare disturbingly calculating. It didn't help at all when her grin began to widen. She had me here, and we both knew it. I really did need her help. More importantly, I needed her discretion. If Victor found out what I was doing, he would put a stop to it. Even that sent a twinge of anxiety through me. Not the thought of discovery, but the very fact that I was doing something that he would disapprove of. I liked to consider myself strong minded, but there was absolutely no doubt what would happen if he ordered me to stop my research.

What a pair we made. Before the operation, I would have considered her plain and pedestrian. Yet now I was in her power, and it was I who stood in the lesser position. True, her clothes were staid and uninspired. Her plain jeans and slightly too large navy shirt were never going to be the height of fashion, but her outfit was tastefully elegant next to the obscene trappings I had been forced into.