Bar Bet Weekend Pt. 02

Story Info
Rina pays her lost bet with aroused shame.
5.6k words
4.63
34.4k
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiseKLord
LiseKLord
203 Followers

Rina slept with vivid dreams that night, sexy dreams that were also scary dreams. Somewhere in the dark she woke up remembering her shocking activities in the bar and felt nauseous with shame. And then she realized that her hand had slipped down between her legs. She was unconsciously stroking her clit and rapidly climbing the mountain towards another shattering orgasm. And she couldn't stop herself. Afterwards she cried herself into a deep and dreamless sleep.

"Rise and shine, sleepy slut!" Joly stripped off the covers and smacked her roommate's bare ass. "I have let you sleep long enough. It's already 11 a.m. and I want my little maid to serve me breakfast...well, brunch now, I guess."

Rina blinked as the bright light of the late morning shone through the wide open blinds. "Right." she thought, "No privacy, no clothes, high heels and just serve out the penalty of this forfeited bet."

Joly was dressed in panties and a tee shirt that read "Bitch!" Rina had never seen it before. Hmmm.

The newly maid Mistress watched as Rina slipped off the bare mattress and into her heels. "How may I serve you, Joly?"

Joly tossed her the revealing cum stained 'fuck me' dress from the bar last night. "Get your ass down to the bakery and get us some chocolate and almond croissants, and then head over to the fruit store for some melon and berries. Then I want you back here making me a nice tray with a large latte."

"Dressed in this?"

"Sure! You are my slut, aren't you? You should look like a slut. Be glad I don't paint Joly's toy on your forehead in lipstick! Afterwards we are going shopping. If you think this little shopping jaunt risqué..." She left the image hanging sending a new shiver of fear through the apparently submissive roomie.

Rina shimmied into the stained lycra trying to impossibly stretch it into something more appropriate for grocery store wear. She looked in the mirror and gave her hair a quick brush, noticed the obvious stains on the dress and watched the flush of red rising over her upper chest and flooding her face. Part of her wanted to scream and run away. But another, more shadowy part, that part that came alive in her restless dreams, was triggering the arousal. Her nipples stiffened and her pussy began to moisten. Shaking her head she murmured, "You really are a shameful slut!"

Rina rang the bell for the elevator and heard another apartment door open. Her gay neighbour Stephen - the wicked bastard who had proposed this bet in the first place - emerged with his latest Grinder conquest from the night before.

"Oh lookie here! Here's the slut I was telling you about...the one who blew the guy in the bar naked for all to see. Guess her Mistress is still making her pay off the bet. Hi Rina...Hoooowww's it going? Ooooh, are those stains what I think they are? Tsk, tsk."

If possible, Rina's blush deepened further. The elevator doors opened and she dashed in. Stephen and his fuck buddy sauntered in behind her. The doors slid closed.

"Show us your pussy, sweetie," Stephen leered at her. Rina groaned, but did not move. Stephen pulled out his cell phone. "Shall I call Joly and make her give the order?"

With a sad sigh Rina pulled her dress above her hips closing her eyes.. "Oh, for that hesitation I think you need to take it off completely. There are alllwwaayys consequences, darling. Hurry, Now, the elevator is descending." Rina yanked off the dress, opened her eyes to see Stephen filming the whole episode. Just then the bell rang and the doors started to open. Thankfully there was no one in the lobby. "Gee, better get that back on, or everyone will know what a little harlot you are."

Rina pulled the dress over her head, but didn't notice that she didn't get it all the way over her ass. Anyone following would get a lovely view, especially if she bent over even slightly.

She scurried to the bakery two blocks away imaging that everyone looking at her and that every word she heard was directed at her. "Whoa," called one guy to his buddy backing up the car and she imagined it was because of her show. "Hey!" called a woman briskly to a passing cab, an the nervous girl thought she was being called out. Realizing her over-sensitivity she caught herself smiling.

One proper bakery girl gave her a disapproving look that set her nerves on edge, but another, a few feet away gave her a wink and a knowing smile. Rina found it mildly comforting. Maybe someone understood her predicament, but the fact that the girl suspected she was slut and approved made her nipples stiffen. In the fruit store she overheard a woman whisper in her ear, "Nice melons!" Rina nearly melted, but couldn't tell if that was shame, pride or arousal.

Back in her building she found the elevator mercifully empty. She slipped back into the apartment, threw off the now hated dress and moved into the kitchen to prepare the fruit, pastries and coffees.

When she was set, she went to look for Joly. "Ohmigod!" Joly was sitting on the balcony...the balcony that faced the apartments only 30 metres across the street, the balcony that had a glass front. There would be no cover, no privacy. If she took the tray out she would be on view in the shining sunlight. Her knees buckled and it took all of her ability to catch the tray before it fell.

She knew she had no choice. Taking a deep breath she slid the glass door open and stepped out, trying to look proud, but not quite managing it.

"Ah, brunch! Well done girl! Set it down and sit...now pull your chair right up the the glass, no hiding in the background. Sluts should be on display. That's right, now spread your legs and lace your fingers behind your head. Good girl! Stay like that for a minute or two before you eat."

Joly pulled out her rape whistle and blew it shrilly while waving a bright towel drawing attention to their balcony. Rina was horrified to see eyes turning her way...a few people pointed. One man across the way ran inside and got a set of binoculars. Rina wanted to run, wanted to die. Tears began to fill her eyes and through it all she could feel her body responding to the shame, to being on view, no...to be forced to be on view. She hated it! And she loved it!

"Alright, slut, you may enjoy your breakfast now. And let me tell you about the rest of the day. First we are going to bathe...well, you will be bathing me, because I smell like a three dollar whore after a busy night. I bet you're even worse, my cum covered lovely.

"After that, well you need some new slut clothes so we're going shopping, and then I think we need to go to a toy store. That should be a pretty full day."

Joly stood up and leaned over her friend's chair reaching down and twisting her nipples. She heard a faint cheer coming from the building across the street.. "And you can expect to to be showing that sweet body off and even playing all the time we're out. I've only got you for three more days and I plan to make the most of it. And I will be enjoying getting more footage for the Rina Slut highlight reel."

A tear escaped and rolled down her cheek, more from shame than from the pain in her nipples. "Yes, Mistress, whatever you wish, Mistress."

"No slut, whatever I demand. Now come and bathe me."

Dishes cleared she met Joly in the bathroom with its party sized shower. Joly held out her arms and waited for her slave to strip off her clothes. Rina got the shower going and set it to a steamy level. She held the door for her Mistress. Joly started rinsing herself. "Okay, start playing with your pussy. I want you on edge all day, so you will be frigging yourself a lot. I let you have a glorious orgasm last night and I know you snuck another one in the middle of the night. You just don't come quietly, sweetie. You never have. "So you won't be coming, will you???"

"No, Joly," said the girl, not at all comfortable masturbating in front of her friend.

When ordered she washed Joly's hair and conditioned it and then slowly soaped her body. She lathered her back and then pressed her breasts against her friend and soaped her front from behind. When she reached Joly's pussy she heard, "Mmm, you are't coming, but I am. DON'T STOP! That's nice. God that's nice. Geez I wish you had a cock, girl. Maybe we can get you one in the toy store..." Joly leaned her hands on the shower wall. With the water running down her body she let herself go in a lovely flowing orgasm.

Half an hour later Joly was dried and dressed and ready to go. Rina, of course, was nude. "Ok,time to go shopping!" She laughed when she saw her friend's look of horror nd the prospect of no clothes. "Oh, don't worry. I'm not that mean...not quite."

She handed Rina a white dress shirt, leftover from some old boyfriend. Compared to the skimpy dress from the bar, it felt like a cozy overcoat...until she realized that Joly had clipped off several buttons leaving only three roughly between her pussy and her navel. One good breeze would expose her tits. Oh god! "No hands, slut girl. Let people see how lovely and stylish that shirt is."

Joly drove a convertible so naturally she put the top down, "so you can enjoy the lovely sunshine." Rina prayed that the seatbelt would at least provide her some modesty as Joly ordered her to keep her hands by her sides and her knees spread.

They headed for an adult superstore with Joly appearing to try to catch every stoplight. More than a few people had a good look at Rina's nearly exposed tits. "Head up girl...look them in the eye...that is, if they are looking at your eyes," giggled Joly. "I enjoy seeing you turn such a lovely shade of pink. Embarrassment suits you, girl. I do seriously think you like this, so you are going to have a wonderful day!"

Naturally Rina blushed even more intensely. Joly was right. A big part of her relished this humiliation. In her shame noticed the looks of appreciation from several men and even a few women. She was growing to appreciate those stares and was almost bravely ignoring the looks of disgust and the comments like "trash" that she heard along the way.

In the store, Joly led them into the clothes section. She bypassed the revealing lingerie and stockings and such. In her view those clothes were all for indoor use. She wanted outdoor clothes that were revealing and slutty, but still legal. She stopped her charge beside a rack of tiny dresses in lycra, or ones that had large and revealing cutouts. She made Rina stand still as she picked out clothes. A sweet looking salesgirl came over and asked if they needed help.

"Why yes, thank you," said Joly. "My friend here lost a bet and has to be my slut all weekend. Isn't that fun?" The salesgirl smiled and nodded. "I need to help her complete her forfeit by getting her some clothes that will let that true inner whore out."

"Oh, I can help," said the clerk smiling broadly. "We have a great selection for women who want to show off..." and looking at Rina said a little more harshly, "Or who need to be displayed." Rina felt her pussy clench.

Item after item was pulled from the rack and laid up against Rina's frame. Some were discarded either for not being bright enough or not whorish enough. Finally the clerk took a half dozen to the changing room assuming that Rina would obediently follow. She was right, of course.

"Okay," said the clerk, "No outside clothes in the change room. Lose the shirt." Rina complied, while Joly started filming with her phone. The clerk handed her one outfit and told her to go in and try it on. It seemed silly to Rina since the door was to be kept open, but rituals had to be observed. As she came out modelling each selection Joly and the clerk commented lewdly.

"This one shows her ass nicely and its tight around the tits, but they are covered...This one is see through so there is very little cover...Oh this one is one of my faves, especially for humiliation. This horizontal slits all down the front leave lovely gaps and they just barely cover on either side, but when she moves much or dances I can promises her nips will make a bold appearance!"

In the end Joly settled on two outfits, "For now," she said looking into Rina's eyes, "But I bet we will be back."

They had chosen the dress with the slits in a bright green and another with a very tight short gold skirt but a very loose halter style upper section slit to the navel. The sides merely that draped over Rina's tits. Much movement would reveal them in all their glory.

"Oh and we need g-strings in matching colours," said Joly not explaining why.

She handed Rina's shirt back to her. Rina slipped it on and noticed that Joly had cut off two more buttons leaving just one around her navel. Anything more than a mincing step your reveal her bare pussy. Any whisper of a breeze would uncover a breast. "Bitch!" she thought.

After completing her purchases Joly headed for the toy section of the store. Rina had a very bad feeling about this. She was pretty sure things were about to get a lot worse.

Joly had a huge smile on her face as she headed straight for the kinkier section of leather and restraints. Rina trailed her shuddering a little as she saw the array of cuffs, whips and other toys. This wasn't her first time in such a place, not by a long shot, but mostly she had stayed with the more vanilla sections of vibrators and lubes.

She realized as she followed her friend striding confidently that in the past, she had only snuck peeks at these aisles. Were those furtive peeks a lack of interest? No, she admitted, it was more likely some secret desire she dared not admit even to herself. Had she always wanted to be forced? Dominated? Used? She felt a trickle of moisture leak from her pussy. "Guess that was it," she thought, "Is this all a nightmare or a dream come true?" Her brain was having a tough time accepting the things her body was telling her.

Joly stopped before an array of restraints. "Hmmm, those steel handcuffs look pretty painful don't they? I do want to restrain you, pal, but I don't think I want to hurt you..." she turned and looked into Rina's eyes with a smirk, "at least not by accident." She reached up and pushed back the sides of the shirt exposing her breasts. "Look at those nipples. I'm guessing this is turning you on. Should I check?"

"No, please."

"Oh, now, no really isn't a word you get to use this weekend, is it?" Joly traced a hand down Rina's belly and fingered her soaking pussy just as a man turned into their aisle. His eyes caught Rina's and she felt herself go weak. Joly moved her finger and held it up to her girlfriend's mouth. "Clean me."

As she licked the pussy juice off of her roommate's fingers the man passed by and noted, "Nicely submissive! Pretty too. You are a lucky woman."

"I am," said Joly.

"So is she," said the man smiling and winking.

"Do you know much about restraints?" Joly asked the man, "We are a bit new to this."

"As a matter of fact I do, though your were looking like an experienced dom right then, good at humiliating your slave."

"Oh she's not my slave, just my slut for the weekend. She lost a bet in the bar by sucking a guy off too slowly. Now she has to serve me."

"Sweet. Enjoy!"

"I want some restraints that will let me do what I will and maybe show her sluttiness off a bit. Can you help?"

"Sure! These ones are nice. A bit pricey, but the leather is wide and very visible, but there is a soft pad inside that will keep from inflicting damage...unintentional damage that is." They both giggled. "They have a very strong chain, and if you get ankle cuffs you can link them with chains as well as this leather x brace. It will keep her on her knees or back with no means of resisting."

"MMM, so you think we can try them on? If they fit we will buy them."

The man was only too willing to unstrap the restraints and fit them to Rina's wrists. Expertly he cuffed her hands behind her back. "See by doubling the chain you can keep the wrists quite close together, or you can get a single clip so they are very tight. Notice how the pose makes her breasts thrust out? Very nice image."

Rina wanted the store floor to open up and swallow her. She was fighting back tears. A couple entered the aisle and froze transfixed...but they didn't walk away.

"Oh, an audience!" said Joly with a clap of her hands. "Just what this slut craves. Look as much as you like. Could you put on the ankle cuffs too please?"

The stranger got down on one knee and told Rina to raise her foot and place it on his thigh. She knew that she would be fully exposed to him, but had no choice. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Joly filming with that damn phone. The man slid his hands up her leg to her knee before picking up the cuff. Taking his time he wrapped it around her ankle and buckled it tightly in place. He repeated the same process with his other leg."

"Thank you so much!" said Joly, hugging the man. "I am sure Rina here would like to thank you too, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, ma'am," she said quietly, though a part of her was so turned on she wanted to scream it out loud. She wanted him to throw her down and fuck her right in th aisle. She stepped towards the man who slid his hands under her open shirt and cupped her buttocks. She leaned into his embrace with a sigh. "Thank you for your help, sir," she said with a whispery voice and then kissed him long and deeply.

"Wow, would you look at that whore?" said Joly looking around to the 'audience'. "She really does want to thank him! Say, mister, maybe we can give her a chance to do it properly. We have to get a few more things, but would you like to meet join us at the glory hole cinema after?" The man smiled and nodded, now fondling Rina's breasts. "I think I would like that."

Joly turned to the couple watching, "You would be welcome too. This slut craves humiliation and being forced to suck cock and lick pussy. Open offer."

Joly reconnected the one button and then led Rina to the wall of whips, her new friend trailing along.

"Nothing too harsh," said Joly, "She's a novice." The man helped her select a soft suede flogger "for the light stuff" and a leather paddle, "in case you want to get more serious".

"She held the two up before Rina's eyes. "What do you think sweetie? Want to feel these soft tails reddening your tits? Want your ass paddled?"

Rina was shocked to hear herself say, "Yes, Mistress, if that is your wish." She was even more shocked when her body told her that was exactly what she wanted. Rina had never imagined pain as part of her sexuality, but now she wasn't so sure.

The final stop in the leather aisle was collars. "Oh yes," cried Joly, "An absolute must! I want you to be seen as my little slave girl for the rest of the weekend.

Their new friend ran then through the ins and outs of different collar types. In the end Joly settled in inch and half wide with four rings sewn in at the four directions.

"Excellent choice," said the new friend. "Lots of possibilities for different restraint positions," he said clipping Rina's cuffs to two side rings forcing her to spread her elbows and leave her breasts accessible. "See?"

Joly remarked "Excellent choice, and this leash looks just right, don't you think?"

She clipped the leash to the collar and pulled Rina along behind her. The girls felt suddenly awkward in her heels without being able to use her arms for balance. She stumbled a bit and caught herself.

Joly dragged her into an aisle displaying dildos, vibes and butt plugs.

"Any suggestions? I know she has a couple of plastic cocks and a vibrating dildo, so I probably don't have to get anything else in that category right now," said Joly and then added a delicious afterthought, "Though I have to get her to take them out of hiding and display them so that all our friends can see."

Rina shivered at the thought. Would all her sexy secrets be revealed? Again tears were fighting with arousal. She was becoming over stimulated and began to shake. Joly noticed and came back to her friend giving her a warm and calming hug. She whispered, "Don't worry pal, it won't be too much for you, but I do know you want your limits pushed. I always suspected you were really a subbie and into humiliation. You just needed a chance to come out of yourself. I won't let you get harmed. You can do this, girl. You want this."

LiseKLord
LiseKLord
203 Followers
12