Bar Circle C Ranch Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Our path to a Cuckold lifestyle.
1.9k words
3.75
50.6k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
socal1236
socal1236
29 Followers

My wife and I have been married a very long time. She is 53; I will be 50 in a month. We met in college and spent a few months as "friends". Both of us were dating other people when we met but there was an obvious attraction between us. Pretty quickly we were nearly inseparable but it took a few months before anything physical happened. Once we started having sex we very quickly dropped our other relationships and we dated exclusively for four years before we were married. At this point including dating and marriage we have been together for 30 years.

We have a very good sex life, like everyone who has had children we had some very lean years sexually but as the children continue to get older we are getting our groove back more and more. We have included porno, toys and role play over the years with great results. I was 18 when we met while she was 21. In our case the difference in age at that point in time meant that she had way more sexual partners than I. Prior to our relationship she had 8 sexual partners while I had only been with one girl one time.

When I was 18 and learned about all her previous lovers I was angry and jealous. As we matured together and Penthouse Letters began to feature "Hot Wife" or "Sharing Her" letters my thoughts evolved. Over the years she has always called me thick dick and I was the first to make her orgasm. My curiosity about her past continued to grow and I started asking her questions.

At first she shared little tid bits but the details were slow to trickle in. As the years rolled by I soon knew everything: the order of the guys, why she slept with them, whether they were any good, if she blew them and if they ate her. I even knew the rough size of all of their cocks which is the exact point where I really turned into a deviant.

Soon my head was full of cuckold scenes with my wife and her past lovers. It turned out the guy she was dating when she met me, Jeff, had the biggest cock she had ever had. In her words he was literally hung like a horse and she ought to know as she has ridden thoroughbreds for forty years. It was during this same discussion years and years ago that I learned I was not even second on her list -- the French Canadian ski bum who took her virginity was second and his brother who she slept with once was probably third -- maybe I was third it was too close for her to recall.

One time we were away for the weekend with no kids. We had been out drinking and during our walk back to the hotel I saw an Adult bookstore. As an aside why do we still call them bookstores when there is not a book in site? Anyway, despite her misgivings she let me take her inside. I was a man on a mission but I had to play it cool. We started out looking at movies and slowly worked our way around the store. It was a fairly nice store, well lit and not a trench coat in site.

We worked our way around the store until we got to the toys. I whispered in her ear "which one is Jeff". She blushed and looked for a while. Eventually she selected one and shyly pointed. As I reached for it she asked "what are you doing"? "Buying Jeff" I said with a smirk.

Since that time Jeff has been a part of our sex life off and no for nearly twenty years. Many times we have sex without him. But many times he is included. I love to eat her. I literally eat her for hours. Many times while I am eating her I will use Jeff on her -- usually vaginally of late she is letting me put Jeff in her ass. A few special times when I have got her all worked up by my tongue I have got our butt plug in her ass and Jeff in her pussy. Her orgasms in those sessions have been explosive.

They talk about marijuana as a gateway drug well Jeff has been a gateway too. What started out as simply talking about Jeff turned into buying our very own Jeff dildo to play with and since then my thoughts and fantasies have gotten progressively darker. In addition to Jeff I need to credit Penthouse Letters for helping me slip further into depravity.

Chapter Two

Let me tell you a little about each of us before I tell the tale. Kelly is 5' -4" tall and weighs 130 pounds, she is a size 6 to 8, she is in very good shape from years of horseback riding and has lovely 34 B breasts. She has very pale skin, brown eyes and red hair. I am, Pete, 6' -- 1 " tall and weigh 205 pounds. I can confirm my cock is 4" long - 4" in diameter when soft and 7" long -6" in diameter when hard. I have blond hair and blue green eyes.

As I mentioned Kelly rides horses, hunter jumpers for those of you who know English or hunt seat for those of you who know equitation. One of the nice things about English riding women is they are the ones who wear the nice tight riding pants with the high black boots. In any event, we recently moved her horses to the Bar Circle C Ranch. Due to the shared grazing on open government land most of the west coast ranches have names that can be used in a brand. Many of the ranches or barns use a more detailed version of their brand as their logo. Bar Circle C is no different.

The Bar Circle C brand has a letter C with a Circle around it, a bar above it and a simple solid circle below and to the right of the Circle C. The logo is the same but the solid circle is blue. The ranch is really beautiful like a country club, as you pull in you arrive at a perfectly round, blue lake that gleams in the Southern California sunshine. The blue lake is certainly the blue circle in the logo. You drive part way around the lake to get to the barns. Each barn radiates axially from the center of the lake -- picture the blades of an old fashioned ladies fan.

This ranch has the hunter jumper stables in the front, is surrounded by vineyards and fruit trees on all sides and behind all of the show barns up on a hill is the race horse breeding area. On the hill just behind the race horse breeding stables are the Club House and Wine Tasting Room. The Club House Tasting Room are not open to the public, it is members only.

As Kelly and her horse began to settle in at the new place they slowly made friends. It is amazing what a little culture there is too barns. Some horses get along with others and some do not. When they first settle in there is a natural pecking order that has to be reestablished every time a new member joins the herd so to speak. If a horse does not like its new neighbor it goes out of its way to show it by biting and kicking their neighbor. English horse owners are 95% women. Ironically, the women and the horse go through a similar process of getting to know each other. The women avoid kicking and biting while adding new member to the herd. Well at least most of the time they do.

Barns go through cycles throughout the day and the week. There is a reason they call horse racing the game of kings. It is because it is really, really, expensive. As a result the clientele is primarily people who are fairly well off. There are always a few people who are spending their lunch money on their horse but they are the exception not the norm. Week days it tends to be all the mommies. They tend to be mid-thirties to well into their sixties. Younger women still have kids at home to take care of. After school most of the mommies head home to their kids and the young ladies who ride take over the barn Saturdays the barn is a mixture of women of all ages until around four when the place becomes deserted. Sundays are dark so hardly anyone shows.

This barn did Wine Wednesdays a nice afternoon gathering. All the mommies would get their horses away early and hang out drinking wine, getting to know each other and gossiping about anyone and everyone. As with most gatherings of people where wine is involved eventually the subject always turned to sex. Since this group of women was older they were much freer in their discussions. They were not shy in the least.

No subject was off limit, especially when the wine really flowed. Who was having sex? How often? Was it good? Did her husband go down on her? Did she give head? Did she swallow? Who had an affair? Who has slept with a girl? When 50 Shades of Grey swept through Mommy groups all across the country -- the talk in Wine Wednesday turned to BDSM, spanking and control. The 50 Shades discussion did cause a few more blushed faces than the other discussion but it still went on. I loved Wednesday evening as Kelly was always keyed up from the discussions and I loved hearing all the stories. It was especially enthralling to hear who was up to what as I had personally met each woman.

The Circle C Ranch was run by a trainer named Karen. She had loving built the ranch from scratch with a help of very talented architect. Most barns and ranches just happen; it is rare that one is planned or that the plan is followed. But Karen was on a mission, she built exactly what she wanted and the operation was very successful.

At a Wine Wednesday about six months after Kelly moved the subject of Karen came up. For the first time the discussion was kind of hushed and quiet. It was as Lindy who was telling the story was embarrassed by it. They all huddled in closer as Lindy spoke in hushed tones not because of embarrassment but because she did not want to be overheard. She said she had heard a rumor about the Club House that Karen ran. A friend of a friend of hers had been invited to join. It was far more than a private club it was a private sex club.

It was a private sex club that catered to married women and their husbands. But not in the way you might assume. The club catered to couples who wanted to experience the Hot Wife, Cuckold husband fetish. All the women blushed and kept talking. My wife blushed the most, knowing what we had talked about and used as foreplay for so long.

Lindy went on to explain what the logo really meant. The "C" stood for Cock, the circle was quiet literally a cage around the cock, the bar was any number of corporal punishment devices and the blue circle was quiet literally a blue ball. So Bar Circle C Ranch was really paddled or whipped, Caged Cock, Blue Ball ranch.

socal1236
socal1236
29 Followers