Bar Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well ... maybe I like to try it one time, first ... then I decide," replied Girlie.

"Good. From your first customer I will also ask for 3000 peso. That will be for you, no bar share. If you are a girl it suit, and if you are happy, you can then be my satisfaction guaranteed girl.

"And, I like you other girls to consider also. Soon it will be high season, and the girl who offer her three-holes will always be bar-fine out. You could be bar-fine every night, and it will be good business for Talent Spot to have three pretty, young three-hole girls available for the holidays, so I will look for opportunities for you to increase your experience, and you can increase your earnings."

Blen, who was determined to succeed in Angeles, welcomed the suggestion. "OK I will try it, but what about my cherry Mama, I will need to lose my cherry?"

"There is already interest," said Mama. "I will have sell your cherry by the holidays."

Amor, who was allowing herself to be carried along by necessity rather than attempting to shape events, found the prospect daunting, but said nothing, anxious that she should do as her friends did.

During breakfast, Precious arrived in a trike. Only Mama and her three friends were about when she entered. Mama stood while she was barely through the door. "OK, we are all here, we can go now. First, we must go to the photographer to get your photo. I have all your documents to show the registrar. You will enrol, and then test swabs will be taken. These are sent for testing and, if you are clear, your licence will be there two days later."

A trike arrived, and all five boarded, three sitting and one squatting in the sidecar, with Mama sitting side saddle behind the driver. They turned left onto MacArthur Highway, and shortly after passing Johnnie's supermarket, turned left, off the highway, onto the parallel roadway fronting commercial premises, stopping at a photographer's shop. Sets of instant passport photos were taken for each of them. In the trike once more, they returned back across the highway, turned right and then left, just before Johnnie's, and drove up C. Surla Street. Short of A. Santos St, they were deposited outside a door let into a high, grey, concrete wall. Mama Mutia led them through, into the building beyond. She was greeted by name by all the officials, and was obviously well known.

Tapping on a door, she popped her head in. "I have some new girls."

A voice told her to bring them in.

The four girls were arranged on chairs before a desk, behind which sat a stern faced, matronly, middle-aged woman. Mama Mutia hovered beside her and proffered photos and documents as the official asked each girl her name, age and town of origin, followed by various health related questions. The details were recorded on a form. The documents proffered by Mama Mutia were examined, and details copied. When this was completed for all the girls, the official gave a little speech.

"You girls are applying for a licence to be employed in a controlled establishment. The licensing and control measures are a protective measure for you girls and your customers. The history here is that when men and girls meet in entertainment establishments, nature takes its course, and the men want to take the girls out and make love to them. This can be a risky business. You girls can fall pregnant. There is also a risk of disease. Here the population of men, the foreigners, the tourists, is changing all the time. We don't have any control over where they come from or what they might have done before coming here. In two or three weeks, they will be gone, but you will still be here. They may have made you pregnant or passed you a disease, but you are left to fend for yourself. Prevention is better than Cure. We are here to advise you on measures that prevent you becoming pregnant, reduce the risk that you will be passed an infection, and if you are infected, detect it quickly, and take steps to prevent you passing it to anyone else.

"Because Angeles is a hospitality resort, with many men passing through, this creates an increased risk of sexually transmitted disease, so increased public health measures are necessary. You know what STDs, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, are. Syphilis, gonorrhoea, chlamydia, herpes, genital warts and AIDS, the sorts of diseases that require intimate body contact to be transmitted."

She described the various illnesses, and handed them leaflets detailing symptoms and drawings of visible lesions.

"There are two main weapons in safeguarding you and your customer. First, use a condom, this provides a lot of protection against disease and pregnancy, but condoms are not infallible. You must insist your customers use a condom. Second, you must, as a condition of your licence, be tested every week for STDs. If you test positive, the infection is caught early and will be much more easily treated. You will be advised of the necessary treatment that you will need, but you must see a doctor to arrange treatment. Until the infection is cleared, your licence will be suspended, and you cannot work. You should avoid intimate body contact with anyone. That means you should not have sexual contact. When you have completed your treatment, come for your test, and when you have been cleared, your licence will be re-issued and you can return to work.

"The next step is for you to have your first test. The test is simple. Some swabs are taken and sent for testing, this takes two days. If the test is clear, I will issue you with a licence and you can begin work. Be safe in your work, and take these with you." She pushed a box of condoms towards each girl. "Be sure to use them, they are your best defence against pregnancy and disease. If you need more, just ask when you come in for your test. Now, Mutia will take you for your test."

She signed each form, which was slipped into a file that she gave to Mama Mutia, who led the girls to a nearby room where other girls already queued. Mama seemed to know most of them. She used the opportunity to target some with offers of employment. They were polite but non-committal. When their turn came, all five went in together, to join a queue of girls who waited for their examination. At the end of the queue was an examination chair, by which sat the nurse.

When they reached the front of the queue, Mama introduced them "These are my new girls," she indicated the next four.

The nurse took their documents, looked at the top one and said, "Blen, you have not had a test before, Blen?"

"No."

"OK, just slip of your briefs ... can you others girls do that also ... and come and sit here in this chair like you have seen the other girls. Pull up your dress, lean back and put your feet in these rests."

Blen, who had never been to a doctor nor had a medical examination of any sort, felt awed by this procedure, but flattered by the concern for her welfare, which confirmed her new belief in her own importance. She raised her dress to her waist, sat in the chair, raised her legs into the stirrups and sat with her legs splayed. First, the nurse copied some particulars from her file onto a sticker, which she applied to a plastic bag. Shortly, with a thrust of her foot, she rolled her chair between Blen's legs and leaned towards her.

"Open your mouth wide please."

The nurse shone a light into her mouth, and inspected it for signs of infection.

"That is fine. Now I must take a swab. You will find the speculum feel a little bit cold."

As the nurse took a vaginal speculum from a pile on a tray on an adjacent table, her friends moved forward to see what would happen.

"Blen is a virgin," said Mama.

The nurse replaced the speculum, pressed open Blen's vagina and peered in.

"Yes, a virgin. You must come in on Friday. We examine the virgins on Friday when have the virgin retractors and we can confirm you remain a virgin. I will swab you today so you can get your licence, but come back on Friday and every successive Friday. Only while you continue to attend the virgin clinic can you promote yourself to your customer as a virgin and have a virgin code on your licence."

She took a swab stick and inserted it through the hole in Blen's hymen, circled it around her vaginal wall, and swiped her cervix, before dropping it into the bag. Parting the cheeks of Blen's bottom, she visually inspected her anus, ensuring it looked tight and healthy.

"That is it, off you get." She sealed the bag and placed it in a crate. "Amor, next."

Amor raised her dress, took the seat, and placed her feet in the supports. Her exposed pubis was now dark with three days growth.

"Oh Amor, you must keep yourself groom," remarked Mama. "Your customer can go unshaved, but you cannot. You must keep shave or grow back, but in between, it will scratch your customer. It is best if you keep shave now."

"I do not know what is best," said Amor, "and I do not know how to shave, it was my customer that shave me."

"You girls can shave one another; that is the easy way; Anabel and Marivic will show you," said Mama Mutia. "And with customers, for preference western guys like shave, but Japanese like hair, so remember your customer when you chose."

"Many girls choose this look, it is very common," added the nurse.

From the pile, she picked a speculum, inserted it into Amor's vagina, opened and clipped it. Illuminating her cervix with a narrow beam torch, she peered in, examining the interior, ensuring that the colour of her vaginal walls and its secretions looked healthy. With a swab, she deftly took a sample and popped it into the bag before visually examining Amor's anus. The others were similarly processed.

Examinations were carried out speedily, and on an industrial scale, girls joining the queue as fast as they were processed by the nurse, an experienced girl being examined in about twenty seconds.

"You girls come in next Monday and every Monday thereafter," the nurse instructed them.

Again, Girlie and Amor had had an opportunity to compare adult vaginas, and began to appreciate that they are as diverse as eyes, and equally capable of being groomed to improve appearance, as with tastefully applied make-up.

Outside, Girlie again raised the question with Mama Mutia. "Is like Amor the best?"

"Let your customer decide. It will grow again if you want it back, but always keep your pussy tidy. Keep it so it does not show outside of your panties."

Blen pulled her panties from her bag, where they had remained after the examination, held them in front of her, looked at them and said, "Mine do not show."

They all laughed.

When Blen, Girlie, Amor and Mama dismounted at the lady-house, Precious remained in the trike to be taken back to her customer. Mama Mutia told her, "This is where you will stay. You can sign the agreement when you return. Your bag is here in your locker and you will share your room with the others girls."

The girls hugged, then with calls of, "Good Luck" and "Happy Treep," as the trike drew away, Blen, Amor and Girlie waved an envious farewell to Precious, each hoping it would soon be them who was setting off on holiday with their customer.

While they sat in their sala for a snack and drink, Mama gave them their birth and baptismal certificates. "In two days, it will be me to collect your licences. Meanwhile, I will lend you the licence of absent girls. You must be careful not to show it to your customer and, if inspectors come in, quickly come out to the back and I will show you where to hide until they leave. The waitress will tell you.

Now, I will pay for your licence and test, but because I am paying, I will keep your licence. You must always give it to me before you leave the club. It is valuable, and I will keep it safe for you. Also, if you want to go to another club, your new Mama-san must pay me for it to compensate for my investment. That is only fair."

They felt unable to disagree.

After spending the afternoon washing and cooking a main meal, they watched television until shortly after dusk. At quarter past six, they set off for work. The air was hot and moist, and rain hissed down, so they carried umbrellas. At the end of the street, they turned right and walked up to MacArthur Highway, waved hands at the heavy but slow moving traffic and, walking between the vehicles, crossed over. Fields Avenue was lit up, loud and lively, lacking only the throngs of foreign tourists that made it really swing.

By half past six, they had shaken their umbrellas at the door and entered Talent Spot. Immediately, the cold, dry, conditioned air began to suck moisture from their clothes and bodies, and torpidity gave way to freshness. Blen loved that feeling as she entered the club; it marked her transition into a different person in a different world. Tonight she was disappointed to see only two customers chatting together, without girls, as they passed through to the rear. On stage, the dancers chatted amongst themselves, but moved without enthusiasm. The customers did not oggle them, and without hungry eyes to feed, the girls could not respond.

In the rear, girls slouched, napped, toyed with their cell phones or composed texts. The dog-days atmosphere of the rainy season had descended, and everyone was sleepily marking time, eking out an existence until the dry season arrived.

The girls grumbled about the lack of customers as they changed, then shuffled languidly into line for the changeover of sets at seven. At Mama's command, Set B filed off, as Set A filed on. Some immediately fell to chatting while Blen placed herself where she could best see her reflection and examined herself in detail, adjusting her costume until she felt she was presented to her best advantage. When satisfied, she studied her movements in the mirror, and practised moving smoothly and seductively. Some girls started to practise a formation step, and she joined in the line, quickly picking it up.

Shortly after, the door girls chirruped, a shaft of light presaged the arrival of customers and a man in the company of a middle aged, Filipino woman entered. Blen moved to face the door. Seeing the woman, she decided against making a blow-job sign, uncertain if she would cause offence. The man definitely looked in need of a blow-job. His dejected face lent him the air of having recently been soundly beaten. After he spoke to the waitress, she went through to the rear, and re-emerged with Daddy Don and Mama, who strode over to his table. Daddy greeted him cordially, shook his hand, and ordered drinks for the table. All four then went into a huddle. Blen watched, aware this was not done in the normal course of geniality.

After five minutes, Daddy looked up at the stage, waved his arms and spoke to the waitress, who came over and beckoned to Blen, Girlie and Marivic.

"Go and sit with Daddy. He will have a little party for his friend."

While they crossed to the table, Marivic whispered, "It is Daddy Adam."

Daddy seated the girls. "You sit up here ... and you here next to Adam." Blen and Marivic sandwiched him. "You sit here where Adam can see you." Girlie was seated immediately opposite. "This will be my little party for Adam, he's going away and I want him to have happy memories of Talent Spot. Make sure he enjoys his last night here, and it's a girl share for each of you. Now the waitress will bring your drinks."

Marivic gave Adam her best smile, took his right hand, and began to knead it in the manner of a hand massage. Blen moved to straddle his lap, as she did in her blow-job routine, then wiped down his face with a hot towel, which still steamed from the microwave, and began a sensuous face massage.

This was one of the few transferable skills she had acquired in the province. Where entertainment was absent, massage was one of the few non-sexual pleasures with which they could indulge one another. Scalp, face and shoulder massage, which could be given to a friend or relative sitting in a chair, was extremely popular, and Blen had practised it for years.

Adam closed his eyes as the slow but firm strokes and circles of her fingers, prickled the hair on his body, and he inhaled the scent of her perfumed breasts into which Blen would periodically sink his face while working down the back of his neck and shoulders.

"I shall miss all you girls, but I've had my turn."

Mama and his companion, who turned out to be Adam's Mama-san, Claire, chatted in Bisaya, and all the girls lent an ear to the conversation. Claire, who had just been released from jail that day, recounted their recent history of misfortune.

Adam owned a small bar up Perimeter Road, which had fifteen or twenty girls and opened from midday to ten. He spent all opening hours in the bar, and being very fond of the girls, in an attempt to foster a family atmosphere he provided them with food, and free accommodation with Mama Claire. To the rear of his premises was a small, discrete bar area with a small stage, and the girls liked to take regular customers in there and entertain them with a bold show. The girls made a lot of tips, and the customers enjoyed themselves. Adam felt it was sufficiently discrete not to attract the concern of the authorities. He was aware some of the girls had started giving little pussy shows - playing with bottles, picking them up with their pussy, smoking cigarettes, that sort of thing – but he felt this was a private arrangement between the girls and their customers, and was loath to put his foot down, particularly as the girls relied on their tips at this time of year to make the remittances which supported their children and families.

Three weeks ago, he had been raided by National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) officers. The bar was quite orderly at the time, and all licences and permits for the business and girls were in order. Nevertheless, the NBI officers had arrested him and Mama-san Claire, and detained all the girls as victims of human trafficking. They were all hauled off to the NBI office at Clark Field, and locked up. While he was detained without being informed of any charge, his home was raided, and later in the afternoon, much to his astonishment, his wife's sister, a student nurse at Angeles University Foundation Hospital, was brought in.

Over the next day, all the girls were released, then he was confronted with affidavits from two of the girls claiming they were minors, and the case was passed to the city prosecutor for prosecution for trafficking a minor. Mama-san was charged as a recruiter. Adam called an experienced lawyer, who had taken the case in hand, and over the next two weeks the two girls retracted their affidavits saying they had been told by the NBI officers that they would not be released until they had told the 'truth'. Subsequent investigation showed that their documents were genuine, and their births recorded in the relevant registry. After two weeks, the case against him was dismissed, and he was released.

His sister-in-law, who was still seventeen, was also cited against him, but the prosecutor was satisfied that she was a minor relative, unconnected with the bar, and she also was discharged after being detained for fifteen days as a rescued minor. For the last week of her detention, she had been eighteen.

Mama-san continued in custody on the charge of recruiting. Two days after his release, Adam was again arrested and detained based on affidavits sworn by two other of his girls. This time, the prosecutor looked at the girls, and would not accept the affidavits as a basis for prosecution without evidence that that their birth certificates were forged, or that their births did not appear in the relevant registry. Adam was released within hours. His bar was now closed and he had no girls, and no Mama-san.

Mama-san Claire languished a further week, but when she appeared in court, the court would not accept the prosecutor's unsupported assertion of lewd and lascivious displays at the bar. The girls were all entertainers, licensed by Angeles City's Social Health and Welfare Department, and they all testified that they had been recruited as Guest Relations Officers and dancers, and served only in those functions, earning commission on drinks sold to customers. They sometimes could obtain early release from work if a customer had bought their quota of ten drinks for the day, but they were then free for the rest of the evening, and their leisure pursuits were not connected with the bar.