Bar Girl Ch. 05

Story Info
'Satisfaction guaranteed' and Hardcore Tomboy Sex.
8.8k words
4.34
11.6k
4

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers

Chapter 5. "Belle."

Belle. Girlie goes "satisfaction guaranteed" with Belle. Hardcore tomboy sex. Jailbait victim, Paolo.

The afternoon proved so oppressive that, at dusk, the girls left for the air-conditioned refuge of Talent Spot. With umbrellas to keep off the worst of the rain, and dressed in shorts and flip flops, they splashed in puddles and stepped into rivulets, as spray, beaten up by the heavy rain, drifted onto their legs and clothing to condense. At MacArthur Highway, the lights of the many vehicles dazzled against the pitch black beyond, and their beams, refracted into starbursts by the spray, confused and deceived the eye. With trepidation, the girls made their way across, to arrive with relief at the foot of Fields Avenue.

Door girls and guards huddled back into the doorways of the clubs, and the only foot traffic appeared to be girls making their way to work. Not a single potential customer could be seen in the street. On entering Talent Spot, all faces from the stage flicked towards them, bright with expectation, then turned back, sinking in disappointment as the dancers resumed their desultory conversations, dancing on with the utmost economy of effort. Blen and her friends, seeing the bar empty, sat up on the bench seats in the bar to enjoy the relief of the air-conditioning and let their clothes dry. A waitresses wandered over to gossip.

"How long it been like this?" asked Marivic.

"Three customer only since we open. And only two ladies drink. No one like to go outside 'cos the rain."

The day had been boring, the evening looked like being worse, and the girls spent half-an-hour chatting before changing. Mama, who was sitting at her desk in the rear doing paperwork, paused to record them all present before going back to her paper.

While they lounged around in their costumes waiting for their first set, Mama called Blen over. "Here is your copy of the contract." She spread a few sheets of paper in front of Blen. "This is the contract. These are the witness shots. And here are some of the feature shots that Daddy took. They show you off very nicely. And this is a short bio for interested parties."

Blen read the bio.

Blen Baitan

Blen is 18 years old, born 17th July 1988 in Desbilla, San Fernando Island.

Blen has worked in Talent Spot, since 1st September 2006, as a headline dancer.

Blen stands 137 cm tall, and weighs 36 Kg, slender, and light as a feather.

Blen has a lively, friendly personality, and loves to dance and laugh.

Blen is a virgin girl, but is looking forward to womanhood

Blen is pleased to come:

"Satisfaction Guaranteed"

"Satisfaction guaranteed?" said Blen. "Mama, does that mean there may be requirements?"

"There may be. But you DO want to work satisfaction guaranteed, DON'T YOU? Well ... it will be best if you will start right now."

"I am not sure, Mama."

"Blen, it is in your contract you sign. I am the one to decide if there is a requirement. But, it will not be a problem. I remember, when I am fifteen I start to work in the bar, and after a month I go satisfaction guaranteed. It is my best move, not for money, but also for the joy. Men have strange ways, but they are harmless, and if a man will open up and enjoy his secret desire with you, you will share his great pleasure. If he will share his intimate secret with you, he will trust you. I look forward to a satisfaction guaranteed bar-fine. I start with my husband as a satisfaction guaranteed girl. You will find it tie a man with you and he will love you for it. I still have many friends all over the world, and our friendship start out that way. It will help you find a husband, as well as lose your cherry. In fact, there is one problem only; soon you will always wait the next customer with a requirement."

"But where is your husband now?"

"He die eight year ago. He is seventy-six, but I make him happy in his last years. He leave me with support, and we have two lovely children."

"So, he was very old than you?" said Blen.

"Forty four years more old, but that is no barrier in love."

"Still you are young, but now you are alone," observed Blen.

"I am available and I am still satisfaction guaranteed, as you will see. I know I will meet another man soon. Some of my old customers ask me to go to live with them, but I like here; if I go, I miss the adventure of a new man, and a new requirement."

"OK Mama ... It is my contract ... I give my word, so I must try it." Blen was tantalised and alarmed in equal measure by the prospect of requirements, but determined to fulfil her obligations.

No customer appeared in the bar until Blen danced her third set.

The rule is that unaccompanied ladies are not allowed unless they work there. This customer was unusual, she was a lady, and she was alone. But, she was a blond lady the size of a Filipino man, chunky and athletically built. A sports shirt and shorts, evidently pressed, showed off her taut limbs, and her thigh and calf muscles bulged impressively.

After sitting and ordering, she stared intently, appraising the dancers. Several times Blen met her gaze, either as she glanced curiously across, or as she admired her own reflection in the mirror. Shortly, when Blen eye fenced with her, the woman waved her hand, then pressed two fingers in a V shape to her mouth and darted her tongue in and out through her lips. Blen frowned, paused, then made the you-me sign. The woman nodded. Blen looked around at the other girls, confused.

"She like to eat your pussy. She is a tomboy," explained Marivic.

When Blen looked back, the waitress was waving to her, indicating she was to come and sit with the woman. Blen made her way off the stage, but not with the eager scamper she had adopted for male customers. This gave her time to think, but she was still thinking when she sat down.

"Hi Blen, may I call you Blen? The waitress tells me that's your name. My name's Belle. Can I get you a drink?" The woman spoke garrulously, with an American accent.

"Thank you Maam, of course you call me Blen," she replied.

"You weren't here last year were you?"

"No Maam, I am here one week only."

"I was here last year, on an exercise, I made some good friends, but I don't remember you. You're very pretty, I would've remembered you. And please call me Belle, not Mam."

"On what exercise, Maam ... so sorree ... Belle?" asked Blen curiously.

"I'm with the United States Air Force, in communications. We were on a joint exercise out of Air Force City, up at Clark Field last year, so I got some liberty in Angeles. I really like you girls, you're so cute, and so much fun. I think WE could have some fun together. I'd like to pay your bar-fine and take you bar-hopping ... see how it goes."

Blen spread her mouth into a grimace. "Eeeeehhh - I cannot go bar-fine yet, I am a cherry girl." Unhooking her cherry badge, she handed it to Belle.

"What are the dollar signs for?"

"It means my cherry is for sale, but it is from Mama, not from me because I sell it to her."

"I see. So you just dance for now."

"Just dance and blow-jobs."

"Blow-jobs?" queried Belle.

"Yes we have a booth, and I can take my customer short-time, but blow-job only."

"Well, that is interesting. Have you ever thought of branching out, do you fancy a little rug-munching?"

"Rug-munching?" repeated Blen.

"Eating pussy ... you know." Belle again pressed her fingers in a V against her lips and protruded her tongue.

"I do not do it before."

"Well, let's give it a spin."

"But I do not know how," said Blen.

"That's not a problem, I'll eat you. Just relax and enjoy, and when it's your turn you'll know what to do."

Belle's pretty face, winning smile, and young, tight body appealed to Blen, who thought for a moment, and decided she quite liked Belle - liked her better than many of her male customers - indeed found the prospect of intimate contact with Belle's body quite exciting. Furthermore, her heart had jumped when Belle proposed eating her pussy. The thought of those smiling lips pressed against her pussy caused the hairs on her neck to prickle.

"OK ... We can go in the booth."

Blen motioned the waitress over, and indicated the booth. Five ladies drinks were bought, and she took Belle by the hand and led her to the booth - with all eyes in the bar following. Behind the closed curtain, Belle examined the set up.

She indicated her lap. "I know how we'll do it, but first, come here."

Blen straddled her lap, removing her camisole as she did for her male customers.

Belle took hold of her face, and kissed her long and deeply, her strong, assured tongue searched into Blen's mouth, fencing powerfully with Blen's. Blen loved it. Belle then started at her forehead, and peppered her with butterfly kisses, captivating and arousing her. She worked her way down over Blen's eyes and nose and cheeks, then her lips and chin, and down her neck, onto her breasts. The warm, tender kisses caused Blen to arch and purr silently. Belle sucked her right nipple between her lips, gripped it gently with her teeth and flicked it with her tongue. Blen felt it tingle and stiffen. Sucking the whole breast as far as possible into her mouth, she drew her head back, stretching the breast until it broke free of the vacuum, repeating this several times before turning to the left breast.

Eventually, she leaned over and moved the contents from the table onto the bench seat, lifted Blen on to the table in front of her and continued with butterfly kisses, down her ribcage, and onto her belly. As the kisses tickled downward Blen felt her body begin to glow with anticipation of what was to come. Belle explored her navel with her tongue, then disengaged.

"Just lie back and I will take off your thong."

As Blen lay back, Belle raised her knees to her shoulders, and worked her thong up her legs, and over her boots. She rotated Blen, lifted one leg, and placed it on the back of the bench seat, the other she hung over the side of the table. Blen lay back with legs wide open and eyes tight shut, waiting expectantly for the touch of Belle's lips. Belle now continued with the butterfly kisses, starting again from her belly, and working down to her pubis, then over each inner thigh. Blen tensed excitedly in anticipation. At last, Belle was planting gentle kisses on her plumping labia and Blen sighed with pleasure.

"This is how you eat pussy." Belle eased Blen's vagina open, then with slow and deliberate licks, began to explore between her labia, under her clitoral hood and over her anus.

Blen quivered with pleasure. Her anus and vagina welcomed the eagerly probing tongue, and her elastic labia were willingly drawn through those gently sucking lips to be gripped and chewed playfully by Belle's pearly white teeth. Belle increased the power and speed of her tongue, and moved from location to location, Blen stirring rhythmically and letting out short deep sighs in response. The exploring tongue moved to the clitoris, pushing under the hood, and pressing it flat with its flickering pressure. Only the waitress, who was sitting nearby, heard above the loud music Blen's first groaning orgasm, as she contracted briefly and fell back in total relaxation, spent by an orgasm more intense than any produced by her own hand.

Belle, kissed her way back up Blen's belly, pleased with the effect she had produced. "Did you like that?"

Blen raised her head, and stared into Belle's eyes. "Mmmmmmmmm," was all she said.

"Let's do it again," proposed Belle.

"MMMMMMMMM," Blen repeated, her head flopping back, and legs dropping akimbo in invitation.

Once more, Belle worked down to Blen's pussy, and danced her tongue round it in increasingly frenzied circles, settling on her clitoris two more times, on each occasion transporting Blen into ecstasy. Finally, she lifted Blen's limp figure back onto her lap. Blen lay against her, and they chatted until she regained her composure, and leaning back, beamed at Belle, who asked, "Can you remember what to do; you seemed to have your mind on other things."

"I remember. I can do it now."

She lifted Blen back into her seat then wriggled out of her shorts and briefs. Sitting on the table, she swung herself round to face Blen, pulling her knees towards her shoulders, and letting her legs drop out to each side. Belle was hairless, perfectly smooth and evenly tanned, right up to her inner lips.

"Show me what you've learned," she said.

Blen slid forward and ran her hands up to Belles belly, then dipped her head to lick and kiss her stomach. She worked her way back to Belle's pussy, and kissed the opening to her vagina, then parting Belle's labia, set to work with her tongue. Replaying in her head the patterns she had felt passing over her vagina, she tried to reproduce them, varying speed and pressure and location, and teasing, finally moving in, in earnest, on Belles clitoris. Belle stiffened, gasped, and greedily clutched Blen's head to her pussy.

"Keep it going ... Keep it going," she gasped.

Blen continued to buzz and vibrate Belle's clitoris for several minutes, as Belle continued to clasp her head tight against her pussy. Several times Belle contracted and sighed before she began to relax, and at last released Blen's head. While she lay back and recomposed herself, Blen made lazy circles round Belle's vagina with her tongue.

Finally, Belle sat up. "Gee, that was good, you had me on a roll there, I think I came five times."

"One more time?" asked Blen, flattered, and returning Belle's courtesy.

"Oh sure," said Belle, "but first I need another drink."

The conversation became very girly as they refreshed themselves. Belle described how she came back to see a girl she really liked, but who had disappeared to God knows where. The girl was working until two months ago, but she left the bar to go to her province, and no one knew where. Even her cell phone was now dead. So, Belle was footloose-and-fancy-free in Angeles for two weeks, and looking for a girl. Blen confided how she had come here to marry a foreigner, and was hoping some nice guy would buy her cherry.

At last, Belle was ready for her second treat. "Just one difference," she said, as she lay back, "push this into my pussy, base first." She handed Blen her fat, stumpy bottle of San Miguel. "It helps if there is something to grip," she explained.

Blen worked it in, base first, and pushed it home until only the spout showed in the entrance to Belle's vagina. Again she succeeded in inducing a rolling orgasm, and on each occasion the bottle would try to squeeze out, and she would rock her head, pushing it in and out with her chin, in a piston like action.

When they returned to their table in the bar, there were now a couple of groups of customers sat about, who took notice of this western girl holding hands with Blen.

Belle lifted Blen into her lap, and kissed and caressed her as they chatted.

"Introduce me to some of your friends," she suggested. "Are there any tomboys?"

"No tomboys," Blen told her, and asked the waitress to call Amor and Girlie.

They came out, and sat up cautiously with Belle and Blen, but seeing Blen perched happily in Belle's lap, being stroked and kissed, they understood there was no cause for concern, and quickly relaxed. Blen introduced Belle, then introduced her friends telling them Belle was looking for a girlfriend, and described the lover who had disappeared. They immediately sympathised, and once more fell to confessional and girlie conversation.

"What is it like with a girl?" asked Girlie curiously.

"I've never had a guy. I was into girls when I was ten, so I've never had a boyfriend. I like guys, I work with them, we get on great, I just don't want to have sex with them. But girls ... I've always got hot over girls," explained Belle.

"Me, I've never had a guy also," said Blen, and they all laughed, because she was a cherry girl. "But when Belle eat my pussy, I fall to heaven. When I am married, I will let my husband eat my pussy every day."

"Is it good like that?" asked Girlie.

"Sarap. Now I know why so many guys like the blow-job," said Blen, "If I knew before how good it is I would have raise the price."

The girls laughed.

"Now, you can rug-munch as well," said Belle, and turning to Amor and Girlie, "She is very, very good."

Mama wandered over to see what was happening, greeting Belle and the girls, and asking if everything was satisfactory. Belle confirmed it was, and invited Mama to have a drink. Mama sat with them.

"Blen is now a rug-muncher," said Amor.

"Welcome to the club," said Mama to Blen.

"Are you a rug-muncher?" asked Girlie, surprised.

"Yes, I was rug-munching before you were born," said Mama.

"Are you a tomboy?" asked Girlie, even more surprised.

"When I need to be. Like Blen, I am flexible," replied Mama.

"I wanted to take Blen back and ravish her, but now I'm horny as hell, and she's not on the take out menu," confided Belle to Mama.

"Well, we have other girls," Mama motioned across the bar with her arm. "Pick one. Pick two."

"But, no tomboys, I'm up for some hardcore tomboy action now," said Belle.

"No problem," said Mama, "We have satisfaction guaranteed girls available. There is me, I am always available, you will like my experience. And there is Amor and Girlie here, they are also my satisfaction guaranteed girls."

"Oh. What is that?" asked Belle.

"If you have a particular requirement, we guarantee that it will be met, or you get your money back."

"So I can have the party of my life?" Belle spread her arms.

"If it is agreed first," qualified Mama.

"Let me think about it." Belle sat back, and looked closely at Amor and Girlie in turn, then said, "Blen, why don't you let Girlie take a turn in my lap? Let's see how we get on."

Blen slid out of Belle's lap, and Mama looked at Girlie and pouted in the direction of Belle. Girlie slipped into Belle's lap, and as they chatted Belle felt Girlie relax into her. When her hands began to explore, Girlie did not react. They chatted some more, Belle engaged Girlie, and Girlie responded positively. After a while, she said to Girlie, "Let's just sit over there for a minute."

They moved to nearby seats where they could not be heard. Belle whispered in Girlie's ear and an animated conversation followed. Girlie turned and waved Mama over. There was a brief conversation with Girlie nodding, then Belle nodding. Finally, Mama turned and waved over the waitress, who filled her pad and issued a tab for Belle, and a slip to Girlie. Girlie waved and smiled as she passed the others on the way to change, and Belle and Mama rejoined the table.

Belle addressed the group at large. "Hot shit, satisfaction guaranteed tonight."

"I am disappoint it cannot be me," said Blen.

"It will be on my next trip, no more cherry then," quipped Belle.

More drinks were ordered, and soon Girlie reappeared in the T-shirt, shorts and flip-flops she had worn to work.

When Belle finished her drink, she settled her tab with a generous tip, handed 100p notes to Blen and Amor and thanked them for their company. With Blen on one arm and Girlie on the other, she was escorted to the door, where she hugged and kissed Blen, and Blen hugged Girlie. Blen watched from the behind the door's curtain as the two girls, one a foot taller than the other and twice as thick, the other tiny, slender and fragile, walked up Fields Avenue hand in hand. She returned to Mama and Amor, who were now standing.

"Mama, what is hardcore tomboy action?" asked Amor.

"You will find out if she bar-fine you next time," replied Mama. "Now, both of you, back on stage, this is your set."

They trooped back to the stage, in step, Amor leading, with Blen behind, hands on Amor's shoulders.

The bar was more lively now. The two groups of customers had gaggles of girls sitting at their tables, and loud voices rose exuberantly as serious flirting took place. The girls on the stage moved with a lively step and exchanged raucous comments with seated colleagues.

XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers