Bar Hopping

Story Info
Jonah learns Lesson one.
1.5k words
4.38
41.5k
36
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JJ122964
JJ122964
144 Followers

Hello readers: I am trying something new. I hope you like it. Please comment or send feedback.

************

I was getting ready to go out for the evening with a few friends, we had planned on drinking and forgetting the day's cares away. I was dressed in jeans and good t-shirt with tennis shoes. I haven't had a good fuck in a while and I had mentioned this to my friends. They suggested that we go to this bar that was known to have clientele that was mainly guys. We left the apartment at 6:30 pm and drove to the bar to relax.

The music was loud and it made it hard to talk to one another. I was watching the entrance as people would come and go. Three beautiful ladies came in the door and they made their way to the bar. I tried to notice them and not notice them at the same time. They sat on the barstools and turned to take in the scene in the area. The bartender was talking with them and they were interested in him. He nodded to the door behind the bar and they walked back to the door. He followed them back and came back to the bar like nothing happened.

I was talking with my friends in between drinks and watching the people come in. Curiosity got the better of me, I got up and walked over to the bartender. I asked about the girls in the back.

"You can go back there if you want, but you have to do one thing first." The bartender said.

"What is that?" I asked.

"Come around the bar and suck me off."

I thought about it, I mean I wasn't gay but the thought did arouse me.

"I'm not gay, what makes you think that I'd be open to that and in public."

"Your friends are gay I just presumed that you were too. See they're going at it now." He pointed to my two friends, Bob and Andrew who were kissing with tongue.

"Well they may be but I am not. "

"Well if you want to go back to see the girls, suck me off and I'll escort you back."

Well I went behind the bar and saw that all he had on was his underwear. He's cock was a semi and peeking out the leg. I place my hand on his cock and brought it up to my mouth. I took the tip and moved my tongue along the tip.

"Oh man your tongue is so good. Take in it man, take it all in." He said.

I deep throated his cock and grazed on his pubic hair. He moved his hips moving his cock further inside my mouth. I almost gagged. I sucked on him harder and I felt his cock twitch. I sucked harder and he came into my mouth. I let it slide down the back of my throat and allowed it in me. I licked him off and then placed his member back into his shorts. He brought me closer and tongued me.

"This is a gay bar by the way and you just proved you can take a cock. Now for the girls"

I didn't know what to think. I did not know I was in a gay bar, but if I can be with these girls why not. I do know that sometimes straight girls come in gay bars to feel safe. He knocked three times and opened the door.

"He knows how to suck cock and he swallows." He said behind me and closed the door. It was dark inside the room and I could make out a bed with a chair.

"Ahh those are admirable qualities and we will put them to the test." The red head said as she came into view. "My name is Debbie, and these are Susan the brunette and Carrie the blonde. And you are?"

"I am Jonah." I said.

They each nodded in turn. They were all wearing stockings and bras only. I looked down and saw semi hard cocks. I turned back to the door and found it to be locked.

"Jasper locks the door just in case people try to run. He also tests our subject first too. This is so we don't get hurt or people who want to just fuck us and leave. Tonight you are going to learn a few things. You may just like it too. We saw you checking us out when we came in. So we're going have some fun."

My cock was hardening just watching her walking around with her cock swaying back and forth. I stood and stared a bit. The other two stood with their cocks dangling down. All were 7 inches long and that was at the semi-hard status.

"We have to get him out of his clothes, it's only fair." Said Susan.

"I agree." Said Debbie, "Strip!!"

I did as she commanded. My clothes were in a pile next to me. Debbie stood in front of me.

"Well Jonah you are going to learn your first lesson now. Lesson one: milking a shemale correctly." She said.

I reached for her cock with the intention of stroking her to climax. She allowed me to take it into my hand and I saw that it was leaking pre-cum. She then slapped my hand away.

"No, not me but I appreciate the effort. Carrie! Assume the position. "

Carries moved to the bed that was bathed in light and laid down on the bed. Susan placed a pillow under her stomach and then motioned for me to come to the bed, Debbie walked me over and I sat on the bed on the opposite side of Susan. I was looking at Carrie's widening ass and I could see the hole. Susan was going to direct me.

"Now as you can see her ass has widened with the pillow under her and her cock and balls are pointing down towards the bed. From here we can do almost anything to her. However, we need to milk her for a more powerful and prolonged orgasm later. Now lay your head on her lower back."

I did as I was told and notice there was a mirror across from us.

"Take her cock in your hand gently, not too hard now. Stoke downward towards the bed." She had her cock in hand and stroked downward. I followed suit, stroking down and Carrie's balls rested on my hand when I moved up. She moaned.

"Now massage her balls, while your stroking her. What you can also do is place your tongue in her ass. She clean so no worries there."

I placed my tongue and on her hole. I tasted the muskiness of her as I licked her hole while stroking her cock. I felt her getting harder in my hand and she was leaking pre-cum. I squeezed her cock as I stroked it.

"He has the rhythm. He doesn't need any more instruction now." Carrie said through the moans.

Susan stood up and walked over to Debbie, "You heard her, you're doing just fine." She put her arm around Debbie's waist and kissed her.

I was watching them make out and me stroking Carrie. I then moved and knelt down in front of her ass and tongue it as the hole opened. I stroked her longer and more determined than ever to make her cum. I moved my tongue from her ass down to her balls. I stayed a bit and sucked on the area right before the balls, this drove her crazy.

"Oh baby, yeah that is the button." She said.

I moved to her balls and took each one into my mouth and sucked them. I stroked her harder. I could tell she was close to cumming. I slowed down a bit and pulled on her balls using my mouth. She moved her hips downwards. I knew it was time.

"Don't let it spill, suck her cock while you stroke her." Susan said.

I put my mouth on the tip and she forced her cock into my mouth and with two hip thrusts she was cumming in my mouth. I took all I could without spilling any.

"She's not done yet baby, now take your thumb and place it at the base of her cock and move along the groove to get the last of her cum." Susan said.

I did this and I thought it was weird but I could feel more cum being pushed through her cock into my mouth. I sucked the last up as she squirmed on the bed.

"Now baby clean her ass and balls." Debbie said.

I took a towel and licked her ass as I toweled off her balls and cock.

"Now she is ready to fuck and be fucked." This voice was different. I looked up and saw Jasper smiling, "bars closed so do we take him home or what?"

"He comes with us. You'd like that wouldn't you baby?" Debbie said as she kissed me, tasting Carrie on my tongue.

JJ122964
JJ122964
144 Followers