Bar Hopping Pt. 04

Story Info
Jonah learns how to give a Shemale cock.
2k words
4.62
17.9k
10
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JJ122964
JJ122964
146 Followers

Hello All-I was ahead of the game on these last two stories. Hopefully not too many errors. Please comment or send feedback. We're almost to the end of the weekend and Jonah will have to go home some day.

************

We were sitting in the hot tub and cleaning each other. I had to think of how I got here. Sitting in a hot tub with three beautiful, naked, full bodied shemales cleaning each other and me. While there was one other guy, Jasper, it did not bother me that he was naked as well. He was a teacher to those who did not know how to love a shemale but wanted to. I appreciated that he was here, he reminded me when I was slipping and guided me back from the abyss.

"So Jonah. What do you think of our group here?" Debbie asked.

"I think this is an experience that I will never forget. I am gaining a new respect for everyone here. I hope that I have not offended anyone." I said.

"On the contrary you have taken a hand in our teachings and provided sensations that we ourselves forget sometimes. I can see that Carrie has taken an interest in you." Debbie said.

It was true Carrie had moved to my side and was stroking me under the water. She smiled as she sat on my lap and guided my semi-hard cock in between her ass cheeks. I did not enter her but I was sandwiched in her cheeks. I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her tightly to me.

"I hope I do not overstay my welcome. I am having a great time with you girls."

"I don't see you doing that and your next lesson will be of such an interest that I will be taking a hand in it. Now let us move to the living room, everyone get a towel and let us move to the living room." Debbie said.

We all moved to the living room, Jasper and Susan went into the kitchen to fix snacks for all. In the living room it was Debbie, Carrie, and I siting on the couch. Debbie went into a side table and found some lube that was in a drawer.

"Carrie, please move to the floor and assume the position on your hands and knees." She said.

Carrie placed a towel on the floor and got to her hands and knees. She arched her back so that her ass was higher than her head. I saw her puckered hole between her cheeks. Debbie moved down to the floor and positioned herself by Carrie's cheeks she motioned me to Carrie's other cheek. I took a pillow and placed it under Carrie's stomach for support.

"I want you to appreciate this shemale's ass. There are shemales that do not have a large ass like Carrie. Not all shemales have an ample ass like Carrie and our group. It does help as it provides cushion for all. However, Carrie's ass is very attractive and a very succulent morsel. We all love to bite it." She did as she just mentioned.

I followed suit and bit into her ass slightly. I moved along her ass and found myself closer to her hole. It was clean and was beautiful sight.

"Isn't that a wonderful sight?"

"None better." I answered.

"Now follow my lead and we will give her pleasure that will turn her into an animal."

Debbie moved her hands around Carrie's ass, rubbing harder in certain areas. I followed her hands moving down along the curves of the rump and gently tracing the curve barely touching her skin. I felt her hair tingle along the way, she moaned a little in arousal. Debbie and I reached the inner skin of the cheeks. Debbie took a finger and circled the ring. This gentle pressure caused the cheeks to shake a bit. I spread the cheeks further apart for easier access for Debbie to take advantage of the room.

I found the tube of lube and placed a drop of it on my hands. Debbie extended a finger for me to place another drop her finger. She placed her finger on the hole and circled the it applying more pressure on the entrance. Her finger slipped inside and moved forward. She slowly moved passed the ring that holds it shut. She held it there to allow for Carrie to adjust. I moved to Carrie's face and looked into her eyes. She looked at me with eyes that were enraptured. I knelt down to kiss her tenderly, she slipped her tongue into my mouth to explore my inside.

I moved back to her ass that now had two of Debbie's fingers inside her as she picked up her pace. She felt the ring to flex around her fingers and with that Debbie slowed and looked up at me.

"Your turn, she is almost ready take a cock in her. Do not forget to push down on the prostrate to give her and extra shot of cum." She said with a smile.

I moved down to face the hole, it was widened and closing slowly. I moved my mouth further toward the hole. I flicked the ridges with my tongue and entered inside the closing hole. I placed my hands on either side of the hole to try and spread it even further. My breath on the senses of the hole. Carrie moaned a muffled moan. I looked up and saw that she was sucking gently on Debbie's hard cock.

"She liked that baby. Now that she is ready place some lube on you leaking cock so you can enter her."

I took the lube and encased my hardening cock with a layer. I flicked her hole one last time. I rubbed her balls and gave her leaking cock one last stroke. I moved up and placed my cockhead at the closing entrance. My cock stopped the hole from closing. I moved further passing the ring and held it so the sheath could adjust.

"Oh baby, you are so big. Give my body a second to adjust. So big my love." Carrie loudly moaned.

I waited for what seemed like an hour but was more a minute or two. Her warmth kept me hard and her hole now was tightening around my cock, I then moved forward inside. I looked up at the ceiling in pleasure and I noticed that Susan and Jasper were in the room. He was kneeling down sucking on her cock as she cupped both of her breasts. She was enjoying his mouth.

I turned back to Carrie's ass and had my hands on either cheek pulling myself back and forth. She wiggled her ass as it was impaled on my cock. I used her hips to gain further access. I heard her thighs slap against my own. This sound made me move faster and I felt her balls slap my own.

She moaned with Debbie's cock in her mouth. She was devouring the large cock and balls in front of her. I moved in and out of the hole, pistoning harder knowing that she would take it with delight.

I heard from the other side of the room a moan and looked toward the noise and saw that Susan was cumming inside Jasper's mouth as he came with his stroking efforts.

"Now baby, cum inside Carrie's ass. she deserves it for all she has done for us. I will cum in her mouth as you in her ass." Debbie said between heavy breathes.

I pistoned my cocked harder into the voluptuous ass. I grabbed the cheeks with one last thrust into inside Carrie I came hard and moaned.

"Take my cum Mama, take into your ass mama." I said loudly.

Carrie couldn't answer as she was swallowing Debbie's cum. I collapsed on her back. Debbie thrusted her cock into Carrie's mouth and it slipped out and hit my mouth. I opened my mouth and took her cum covered cock in my mouth. She tasted wonderful. I felt my ass being spread and a rough tongue was flicking and caressing my hole. A finger went inside and pushed on my gland, I came one last time inside Carrie. I looked back and saw Jasper smiling at me with his finger moving in and out of my ass. I smiled back at him and collapsed on top of Carrie. We fell into Debbie's crotch as Carrie lapped up the rest of her cum.

Cradling Carrie's head, "That's it my sister take my cum and clean my cock for we need our rest for the evening. Help her my baby, I came a lot this session." She finished looking up at me and laid back on a pillow that was placed on the floor.

I helped clean up Debbie's crotch then the thought came to me that Carrie had not came this session. She was leaking a crazy amount of pre-cum so it only stands to reason that her cock is aching to cum.

"Mama roll over and lay on Debbie's body while I suck your cock. You deserve to cum."

"Oh what a wonderful idea." Debbie said.

Carrie rolled over and her head was on Debbie's stomach. Debbie's cock was resting on her neck. I kissed Carrie deeply, I moved down to her tits and sucked one while pinching the other. I kissed them as I moved down to her stomach and then reaching her cock. I met her cock at the top of her pubic hair triangle. I took it into my mouth and tasted her coating of pre-cum. I pulled on her balls as I sucked the head only. Her hips moved forward towards my mouth moving her cock further inside. I took her cock in my mouth and I grazed on her pubic hair. She wanted to cum badly and wanted me to swallow it.

I pushed her ball sac up towards my chin and sucked harder on the pole in my mouth. She came hard, pulling my head to her pelvis and thrusting her hips up. The cum hit the back of my throat and I took it all as it slid down my throat. I gently sucked up the shaft and stopped at the top.

She looked down at me and pulled up on my ears, I moved up her body and kissed her lips and embraced her tightly as our bodies merged together as we kissed.

"It's getting late and we need to have dinner later. So let's rest now, Jasper and Susan will sleep with me, while Carrie and Jonah get to know each other in Carrie's bed." Said Debbie.

As a group we walked towards the bedrooms, Jasper came up to me and kissed me while he placed a finger in my ass. "You will love each other and then we will take care of the girls together." He said.

"Jasper, come to us." Said Debbie.

He ran to her and Susan placing an arm around each waist. They went into Debbie's room. It was bigger of the three and also more sound proof.

Carrie and I walked together, arms entwined around each other's waist. Our cocks were flapping in the air. We made it to the shower, which allowed for four, and we cleaned each other. After cleaning and scrubbing the orifices on our bodies we dried each other and kissed. We walked kissing to the bed and fell into the bedding.

We rolled around for a while holding each other and kissing various parts of our anatomy. I held one her breasts firmly in hand. We were both tired but our bodies excited the other's. I rolled her on top of me and put both hands on either cheek and spread them to get the cold room air. She ground her cock pelvis into mine, she had her hands under my legs like she was going to lift them.

"I want you to fuck me, but we're supposed to get our rest." I said.

"I know but your ass is so sweet, it needs to be fucked. Debbie wants it too. She will have it by tomorrow."

I had known that Debbie kept looking at my ass with a look that reminded me of a hungry lion. We kissed but stopped ourselves from fucking as we wanted to save our energy for later. We drifted off in each other's arms as the cool breeze went over our skin.

JJ122964
JJ122964
146 Followers