Bar Maids Seduction

Story Info
After work girl girl friends.
1.1k words
3.92
36.2k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first came to Sydney I moved to Balmain -- a bohemian area --lot's of musicians and arty type people into alternate anything and everything. Very different from the conservative small country town I came from with farmers and cattlemen. It is a very social inner city village type atmosphere yet so close to the main city. It has lots of pubs that have live music -- from blues, rock, jazz, folk and the odd piano player from an earlier era. I love the place -- it is so different from where I come from in the country. I managed to get a job as a waitress in one of the hotels that has great bands and big pool table area out the back -- I also like to play pool with the boys on occasions. To give me an advantage I usually wear a low cut singlet type top -- it puts the guys off their game and I have a chance of winning the game and a little bet on the side.

The crowd that comes to this pub is a younger crowd, it also attracts the lesbian set in the area -- the back room is one of their hangouts. The owner seemed to only hire girls to serve behind the bar -- I think he fancied himself as a bit of a sheik and he always seemed to be having an affair with one of the girls.

The shifts I was rostered to mostly coincide with this other girl -- so before long we became friends. She had a very petite body -- and wore very fleshy clothing -- that is - there was always some nice clear fair flesh showing -- sleeveless, open lower cut around the tops, usually short showing some belly and then either a short skirt or shorts with slits up the sides showing just that extra bit of leg -- so naturally she sold twice as many beers as me and got three times the amount of tips, four times as many offers for a date, rostered for five days but knocked the guys for a six when she said she was living with another girl. Bad luck fellas -- she liked the girls.

One night late when business behind the bar had slowed down just before closing time -- she told me that her live-in girlfriend-lover has left her to marry some guy and have babies. She seemed very teary so I said why don't we go somewhere and talk after work. So she drove me in her little VW Beetle to a park overlooking the harbour -- it was a nice spot with the city lights reflecting on the harbour. So we talked -- how she loved her girlfriend -- how she didn't even know that her girlfriend was screwing around with guys while she was at work let alone cultivating a steady boyfriend -- she thought her girlfriend was a full-on lesbian like her. We talked about how they got on -- what they had in common and it seemed that really they were like chalk and cheese -- very different -- and really they did not have much in common except great lesbian sex -- realising this helped her a lot. She enjoyed talking to me about this and we seemed to have a closer bond as friends. She gave me a hug in appreciation and I hugged her back.

We then talked about -- what things were important to have in common -- uncanny but a lot of these seemed to be things we had in common, that is we like the same sort of music, same sort of cloths, same wines and having a joint on occasions. On this she got one out and lit up -- so while in the car we had a joint together -- getting gigglier together.

We also talked about the sort of girls she was attracted to -- and the examples of girls who worked at the pub she thought were sexy -- I told her that I agreed they were sexy. We talked about checking out penthouse and other magazines with naked girls -- we both like the centre folds. She said she fantasized about giving them a lick and I admitted that sometimes I wondered what it would be like doing the same. She lent over to give to me a puff of the joint but instead snuck in a kiss -- a long nice affectionate kiss on the mouth -- even though I was surprised -- I kissed her back -- it was nice she hugged me and we kissed some more -- she started to slip in her tongue and in the warmth of the moment I started giving her some tongue back -- she started fucking my mouth with her tongue and slid her hand down my singlet top to caress my breast -- it felt nice and my nipples responded immediately -- so she could tell I liked it by their erectness. I just did the same and slid my hand down her top and started playing with lovely tits -- they felt nice. The fondling of each other breast got more intense and we kept doing it with passionate kisses for an hour more -- then she put her hand on my thighs and slid it up my skirt and before I knew it she had her fingers inside my pants legs and was rubbing my clitoris -- I just melted -- all I could do was lay back and spread my legs -- I was totally submissive to her -- so she pulled my pants down and started fingering me -- sliding two fingers inside me and gliding them in and out of my wetness -- then she would pull them out and suck my juices from her fingers then tongue kiss me -- forcing me to taste my own sweet juice -- it tasted nice. I let her have her way with me until she had given me a total orgasm. Wow. I think now she was over her girlfriend for good.

Even though we did not move in together and she knew I liked fucking guys -- but we would go for some fun after work about once a week as our regular treat. It was a Kentucky fried relationship - I became her finger licking taste treat -- her finger filly - her saliva slave. I just let her do what she wanted to do to me -- finger me, lick me -- I even let her shave me -- fist fuck me -- and fuck me with her strap-on. I loved being her sex slave for a night. Her part time lezzo mole. Pity we can't share a guy together.