Bar None

Story Info
A naked drunk friend is too much to resist, for both of them.
6.7k words
4.15
126.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They laughed as another round arrived. Jake felt his girlfriend's hand gently rubbing his leg as she sat next to him on the couch in the dive bar they often frequented. He didn't turn to her, but continued his conversation with the man on his left, an old friend who was in town for the weekend. For her part Rachel was also embroiled in a conversation with some college friends of hers. They were sat across from Jake and Rachel on a series of cushioned ottomans. And so the group of twenty-something's all sipped at their drinks, some finishing the last round, some digging into the next, among them Rachel's friend Gaby.

Gaby was a few drinks ahead of the other girl's, keeping pace with Jake and Rob as the booze flowed, and getting louder and funnier as she went. She was trying to engage Jake's friend Rob in conversation, mostly in order to flirt with him, but he was not the most socially aware of men and he continued to chat happily with Jake, oblivious to the advances of the ever drunker Gaby. That said Gaby was a bit of a bitch, and not a few pounds overweight. She had a pair of hefty breasts stuffed manually into a black blouse that was unbuttoned well down the valley, and which hung loosely over a black skirt that, while not short, still left a healthy amount of her thick but firm looking legs on display. She had that rotundity that looks like it belongs, she looked full, not flabby, and on the occasion that Stephen had hugged her in greeting or farewell he had appreciated her healthy girth and warm, full body against his.

That said, Gaby was still a bit of a bitch and among Rachel's friends she was Jake's least favorite. Game for a laugh and fun for an evening, but entirely too high maintenance for Jake's liking. At this point Jake wasn't sure which he was more afraid of: listening to her moaning if she didn't get lucky with Rob that night, or hearing her moan if she did. Still, Jake knew that Rob was direly in need of a shag and he wouldn't deny him one even if he wasn't, and so Jake tried, unsuccessfully, to hint at Gaby's rather patent availability.

He was continuing this effort when he registered a slightly dazed look coming over Gaby's face. Rob was talking about old friends but as Jake looked at Gaby he saw her go from disconcerted to uncomfortable and recognized the first hints of nausea flash across her face.

"Rachel," said Jake quietly, turning to his girlfriend, "I think Gaby might have had a little too much."

Rachel followed her boyfriend's gaze to Gaby's face and they both saw her give a slight dry heave. Jumping to it Rachel stood and stepped over the small table between them to Gaby, "OK, Gab's. Join me in the bathroom?"

The other woman looked a little dazed but saw the lifeline for what it was, and stood, slowly and a little shakily to be corralled to the ladies room by Rachel.

"Well," said Jake to Rob as they walked off, "looks like you are out of luck with that one."

"What do you mean?" said Rob with a look of puzzlement on his face.

Jake laughed, "Shit man, she is gagging for it. She has been throwing herself at you for half an hour now."

"Fuck!" said Rob under his breath, "Really? Damn it. I would have done that, as well."

Yes, well, thought Jake, there isn't much you wouldn't do, now is there. That said Jake couldn't deny a certain fuckability on the part of Gaby, despite a frankly uninteresting face and an even less interesting personality her ampleness and brazen attitude broadcast that she would do all those things the nice girls wouldn't. Still, not an issue now, he thought, and the conversation returned to reminiscing about their college clique.

An hour later they were making their way out of the bar, Gaby with a lazy arm around Jake and Rachel's shoulders as she mumbled about being game for more drinks . . . or maybe some food.

Rachel snorted at this but Rob, ever aware of what was going on around him, responded with a resounding: "Yeah, I could murder some fries. Let's go to that diner where we went for breakfast."

The idea gained momentum and the group decided to head there for some coffee, a beer or two, and whatever food the more hardy folks could stomach. But Gaby was flagging, despite being the catalyst for the move to the diner she was really only there in body, her common sense long since vomited into the bar's grimy toilet. Rachel looked at Jake with an expression that said: 'we have to deal with this. She is our responsibility.' Jake's look, in turn, said something along the lines of: 'she's not my fucking friend.'

But resistance was, as usual, futile, and so Jake said to the group, "Tell you what, we are going to drop this one off in her apartment, as it is around the corner, and we'll meet you there."

He noted his girlfriend's nod of approval/triumph which was matched with a well suppressed surge of anger on his part and they set off to Gaby's building as she half-heartedly protested between them.

"OK, hold her for a sec." said Rachel as they got to her door. The doorman had flagged them through without either surprise or any judgment, happy, perhaps that she wasn't bringing home another stranger, and they had all boarded the elevator. Reaching her apartment Rachel now relinquished her half of the semi-conscious Gaby into Jake's arms and started to rifle through her groggy friend's bag for her keys. Wrapping his arms around Gaby in order to support her from the side Jake's arm came up under her breasts and he felt their warmth through her blouse. As Rachel fumbled with the lock Jake tried not to think about the flesh next to him, but his cock was not so scrupulous and began to flare against Gaby's thigh as he grasped her, seemingly enjoying its proximity to this untried haven.

Door open, they guided her through, laughing at the fact that she was now actually asleep in their arms. But Jake's hard cock was nothing if not awake and he worried that Rachel might see it once they deposited Gaby on her bed. So as they dropped her bodily onto her queen bed he quickly excused himself and headed to the bathroom, saying, "just a sec. I have to pee something rotten."

"God, Jake." exclaimed Rachel, instantly peeved at the delay.

"What?" he replied with an air of exasperation in his voice, "I'll just be a second. Fuck, I just helped your friend up here, least I can do is use the facilities." But he was really more annoyed with the fact that his throbbing erection wouldn't go down than his girlfriend's typical brusqueness. Still Rachel took the ball and ran with it, her temper having the 0-60 time of a drag car.

"Excuse me!" she shouted from the bedroom as he continued to pretend to pee in the bathroom, "What would you have done? Leave her on the street and hoped she made it home? Leave her with your friend Rob?"

"Wait a minute, how the hell did he come into this?"

"Oh fuck, Jake, just hurry the fuck up. What 's taking you so fucking long?"

"I'm trying to pee. Please forgive me, your fucking majesty, I'll be sure not do it again."

"Fuck you, you fucking prick." shouted Rachel with real venom, turning to the door, "Take your fucking time. I'll be in the diner. Don't hurry, I won't miss you."

And with that Jake heard the door open and slam shut. He stormed out of the bathroom, his now flaccid penis flapping out of his fly and stared at the door in astonishment.

Bitch.

It took a moment for him to catch his breath and then he whispered again, Bitch, and turned to go back into the bathroom, glancing briefly at the unconscious and oblivious Gaby face down on her bed. He was about to zip up his fly when his eye wondered to Gaby's legs, almost all of which had been exposed as she had collapsed onto the bed. He stared at her thick white thighs, at the pale flesh squished together at the top of her inner thighs, pointing upward to just under her skirt where her rotund ass lay just out of sight.

He stared at that ass hidden just under her skirt. He stared at it and he stepped forward. He stepped forward and he lent over the bed and gently, quietly, he lifted Gaby's skirt.

He was greeted with an astonishing sight. Gaby was pantyless. Her large, round, white ass was completely bare in front of him. Gorgeous. Inviting. Utterly unguarded.

He was not really thinking as he did this. If he was he might have calmed his conscience by sighting his anger at his girlfriend. But Jake wasn't a cheater, he had never been unfaithful in his life. It was just that this big, white, round, beautiful ass was there, right now. It was there, inches from the hand that held her skirt aloft, a couple of feet from his face.

And so his other hand reached out, ever so gently, and slowly but surely it came to a soft landing on one of her soft white cheeks. She did not stir. A soft snore escaped her lips, nothing more. But for some reason he did not fear reprisal. This wasn't wrong, so much as inevitable. It was there. If he didn't grope this large fat white ass tonight he would regret it for the rest of his life. He stared at it. His cock, still unconfined, rising rock-hard from his fly. A sensible part of his mind glanced at the door to her studio apartment, the door Rachel had stormed out of a moment before, and saw that it was deadbolted. There was no coming back through that door. And no going back for him either, he thought, and his gaze returned to the exposed ass of the sleeping Gaby. No. No going back.

He placed his legs on the bed, kneeling beside her ass and left her skirt up on her back. He looked at that ass, heard her snoring, like a buoy in a channel signaling that it was safe to proceed. And he did. Placing his left hand on the top of her thigh he allowed his fingers to snake down between her fat but firm legs. It was hot there, hot and sweaty. He pushed his finger toward her pussy. After a moment it found her wetness. Oh, such wetness. Such beautiful, hot, wetness. Slick, it felt pink, it felt like that delicate sight he had seen on other women, on his girlfriend Rachel, but this was new, unexplored, and he brought his fingers back to his face and smelled her. Hot musky sex, a pheromone like no other. Even tainted with the pee that had caused her to shed her underwear at the bar it was still heady and irresistible. She was in heat and his cock ached for her.

But some limit still held him, stopping him from just mounting her and fucking her with the immediacy and power of his primal core. Not a hesitation so much as a slowly giving knot, a flame under a rope teasing it out, waiting to break, not a possibility but an inevitability.

But not yet.

He stepped off the bed and shed his shoes, jeans and underwear and then stepped around to her feet. Parting them gently he lay down between them, his chest lying on her slightly parted knees. His elbows either side of her ample thighs, his face level with the cleft of her bottom. He placed his hands on her cheeks and parted them gently, his weight on his belly and elbows, his face braced to explore her cunt and ass.

Her cheeks were heavy and firm, big, and when they parted he could see the hot sweat between them, and then the sweet, soft pucker of her asshole. He bent his face, his nose touching between her cheeks, and his tongue emerged to explore her. Pointed it touched gently at her asshole. Then, flattening, he licked her ass in one big, sweeping movement, tasting her sweat, her pent up lust, and the warm, woodlike tang of her asshole, and eventually, with the deepest relish, he buried his tongue in her ass, his first moment of entry.

Her sphincter was tight, hot and magnificent. He lost himself in the act of rimming this slut friend of Rachel's. Burying his face with abandon in her full bottom he tongue-fucked her ass, grinding his throbbing cock on the bed sheets as his lust began to boil. In his mind the rope was fraying, the barriers were falling and he was telling himself he was going to fuck this woman. He was going to fuck her in every way he could and he was going to cum on her, in her, uh, he was going to cum a thousand times. His mind began to swim with visions of drenching her in his cum, of fucking her face and squirting down her throat as she gagged on him. All the while he drove his tongue into her ass until it became too much. He needed to fuck her. The rope had snapped and he was ready to take the next step.

He levered himself up and in a flash he whipped off his t-shirt, climbing onto the bed on his knees and positioning himself between her legs. His cock bounced on her ass a couple of times and he thought about stabbing at that wet hole with his dick but knew that the pain of it had to be too much for her to sleep through.

Instead he shifted his wait to his left hand and used his right to angle his cock between her legs, momentarily sad that he hadn't actually tasted her cunt. But his disappointment was but a brief flare, a shooting star across the firmament of his lust for her as his probing cockhead found the wetness of her vagina and he pushed.

She was wet with arousal and piss and it went in an inch with ease. He needed to get a lower angle to drive in the rest of him, maybe even part her legs further and he was starting to do this when he felt her bottom angle upward to accept him into her.

He froze. Was she awake? Suddenly reality rushed in on him and he felt exposed, his cock was thrust through a hole and he did not know what threat lay on the other side. He felt like he might be about to lose everything.

A moment passed. Then another. Jake wasn't sure how long he was braced there, frozen in the headlights of the coming storm but slowly the howl of the blood in his ears diminished and was replaced, bit by bit, by the hum of the room around him. The air conditioner, the street outside continuing its confused chatter, the light, even breathing of the woman he was fucking.

And it was even. Unbroken. The same comforting snore that had beckoned him in as he had lifted her skirt. The same snore that, like a slightly ajar door to a forbidden room, had enticed him with the promise of mysteries solved and secrets revealed.

Whether it was an instinctive shift by her body to allow herself to be fucked or even just the shifting of a sleeping mind irrespective of the unknown man mounting her she had apparently not woken. And with the willfulness of the monkey reaching into the jar Jake began to push once more, his cock sinking into her cunt inch by warm inch until he was engulfed by her body, his shaft wrapped in her cunt, his glands pressed to her womb, waiting to pump her full of his seed as he reveled in the joy of the fuck.

He began slowly, drawing out and then thrusting forward, long deep strokes to maximize the feeling of the fuck. His cock was like a piston as he slowly pushed down the throttle, pumping harder as the cum in his balls began to heat up.

As his orgasm overcame him his mind momentarily swam with the wealth of ways he had envisioned cumming into and on her when he had been tongue fucking her asshole but it was to no avail. His thrusts were primal now and his animal mind was driving forward to a specific point, a defined goal that was everything in his world at that point. Without consequence, without future, the goal was the end, the purpose, his cum in her cunt, all of it. Deep, deep inside her.

And so it came, a flood inside her now undulating body as she drove back into him. His final thrusts drawing a series of heavy grunts from his core as his abdomen tensed his cock into her. His muscles gripping, driving, and thrusting in a concerted effort to bury his cock as deep in her as possible.

A moment passed. As before the howl in his ears began to subside, more slowly now but also more profoundly as the world came back to him and his life restarted. Reality came to him in rush and he felt her moving beneath him. Not violently, but moving. She was stretching. There was a thick layer of sweat between his body and her exposed ass moved as she grinded her body against his, moving her cunt against his still hard dick and clearly savoring the slick wetness of his cum in her.

Her voice came thick and groggy, only semi-conscious, "Uhhh, I needed that." Another stretch and she started to lever herself up under him, pushing him backward, his cock still in her, until she was on all fours.

He was paralyzed as she arched upward, bringing her arms up and over her head and twisting her head and upper body so that she could kiss him. Instinctively his arms came around her in an embrace and they kissed, his hand caressing her as their tongues met in a messy, sweaty, fabulous kiss.

Eventually she pulled from him and climbed forward off his cock with a sigh. A moment later she was stumbling into the bathroom where a clank was followed by a thick stream of pee into the toilet.

What should he do? He stood up, unsure of his next move. Reality was tangible with the fog of his passion spent and he stood there, slightly cold, feeling the air on his back and on his cock as his sweat and their mixed juices cooled on him. He wanted a shower. He needed a shower. He needed to know how this was going to pan out.

Her urine spent he heard her pull a couple of tissues from the roll, wipe herself and then stand with a grunt. He stood transfixed as she walked back into the bathroom, switching off the light as she went and wrapping the room in blackness. His eyes adjusted to the sight of her pulling off her dress, unclipping her bra and climbing into bed.

In a moment she was snoring once more, oblivious, it seemed, to his very presence. Was she so drunk that the whole thing had just passed her by?

He stood a moment longer and then decided he had to just leave. Now he must decide whether to risk leaving the scent of her sex on him in order to get out as soon as possible or try to wash her sex off his cock. Waving the chance at a clean shaft he opted for getting out sooner rather than later and pulled his clothes on quickly but quietly. Stepping into his shoes, a cold sweat clung to him as he considered his disheveled state. Dressed, he stood a moment longer, watching her in the dim light from the city outside her window and then turned and stepped out of her apartment, slowly but firmly pulling the door too behind him with an audible double click of locks going home.

A quick text message to his girlfriend saying he had headed straight home and he walked out onto the street to hail a taxi, avoiding a questioning glance from the doorman.

- - -

It was two days before Rachel heard from Gaby, a garbled message thanking them for getting her home. Jake was nearby when she called Rachel and he tried to seem unperturbed as he waited for the axe to fall. But it never came. Instead he listened to an innocuous conversation between the two girls, picking up mention of an unpleasant hangover quickly cured with a couple of Bloody Maries at their local bar.

And so the incident passed. Days turned into weeks. Somehow Jake avoided seeing Gaby again until a month or so later when Gaby came over to watch a movie that Jake had purchased on DVD and which they had all missed in the cinema. Rachel went to the door when their bell rang and Jake busied himself in the kitchen with beers and some chips-and-dip they had bought for the occasion. He heard the girls come in and composed his expression before turning to greet Gaby.

She smiled and stepped over to him. They hugged much as they always did and as the first meeting since he had fucked her passed uneventfully he allowed himself an inner smile at the thought that he had shot his load deep in the girl hugging him. That he had proverbially 'had' her, fucked her, left his seed inside her. When their brief hug ended his smile was broad and genuine. He was feeling very glib about the whole thing.

They settled in to watching the movie. Previews came and went, the menu screen appeared and Rachel excused herself saying she was going to pee quickly before the flick started.

12