Bar Reward Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I see the first orgasm begin – I see your eyes squeeze shut, the mouth tightens, you are trying not to give in but that Wand will always win – no woman has ever fought it and won that battle – you sluts are all alike and you need that release – the Wand just makes it happen every time.

Your hips start to move up and down as you struggle to dislodge the Wand from its place but the harness holds it in place. Then the movement becomes more urgent. The wave is building. You so need to cum but you don't want to give me the satisfaction. I hear you gasp. Yes you are close, the hips begin to buck, much more visible movement. Your breath is becoming rapid and short. Your head is off the table you pull against the cuffs but it will not help stave off the inevitable.

The wave is about to crest. No holding it off. You buck as if you are fucking with all your might. And then I hear you – "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, damn it, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Fuck damn it oh please stop it arrrrrrgggghhhh – fuck no oh god please make it stop."

And then your head drops back on the table. Your breath is raspy – gasping for air – you are trembling and then it starts again only this time you will crest much quicker – no stopping it now as you let it hit.

"Fuuuuuuckkkkk – oh god nooooooooooooooo damn it stop it oh god please too much oh god please make it stop I can't take anymore oh shit – you bastard of my god noooooooooooooooo."

It only took 15 minutes to give you when hell of an orgasm followed by a second one even more powerful. And the fun is just beginning as I get up and adjust the level of the cock in your ass. The Tens unit can stay where it is at as the Wand is really doing the majority of the work now.

You are gasping. I can see your breasts rise and fall as you try to get in as much oxygen as possible. That fine layer of perspiration is starting to show on your smooth skin. Your legs tremble. I see you have clenched your fists. You know more is coming and you so badly want it not to happen to stop this torment. What did you do wrong in your life to deserve this?

Then the third one builds even faster than the last one. Your hips buck and you gasp for air. The sensation – you have never had orgasms like this – never – no man, no machine has ever made you cum this hard or this quickly. Your mind begins to slip into some sort of sub space – you no longer control anything as the orgasm crests and it hits with such power – you see stars, the room goes dim and you only feel this overwhelming sensation in your cunt that you are now breathless. And you black out.

But it only lasts a few seconds as the forth orgasm hits and you cannot catch your breath – you strain against the cuffs – head up off the table – you pull with all your might against the binding to no avail.

"Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggg ggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh my god – stop this please I beg you please no more – arrrrgggggghhhhhhhh – oh fuck." As your hips buck up and down. God you wish there was a cock in you right now fucking you instead of this damn Wand.

Then you realize what you just thought. And you feel such shame for thinking that. You start to cry but orgasm number five hits and you are gasping for breath straining against the cuffs to no avail and this one really begins to hurt. Feels like every nerve is on fire in your cunt and ass. But there is no relief because now your body is on autopilot – orgasm will follow orgasm – one right after the other – and each one stronger than the one before it. I guess based on how you have reacted we can go another thirty to forty-five minutes before you pass out from exhaustion. At that point my fun begins.

I have watched you and how that wonderful body of yours has been reacting to the wave after wave of orgasms hitting you one after the other. And as I had expected after almost thirty more minutes your body gives out. You are twitching but gone are the hips bucking and the legs trembling. I walk over and shot off the Tens unit, the Wand and the cock vibrating in your ass.

I unhook the Wand and pull the cock out of your ass. Disconnect the Tens unit and pull off the patches. You look at me through glazed eyes. Never has your body ever experienced anything like this. It would do me no good at this point to try and fuck you. That cunt of yours and all the nerves are numb. I get a sponge and dip it in water and bring it back to your lips. I know you are parched and this is just a small way to keep you somewhat hydrated as your stay with me has just begun. I let you rest as I prepare for the next part of your introduction to my depraved world.

Knowing you need a few minutes to recover before my next round of fun with your body and mind begin, I head upstairs to change into my play clothes. This short break gives you time to look around my basement play room and see where you are at and what could possibly be the purpose I have brought you here besides sexually abusing you. The sights of what hangs on the walls scares you as you fear more pain will soon become a constant companion.

I come back downstairs and you seem to be coming back to life. I have changed for the next part of our encounter. I have a pair of tight jeans that I have cut the crotch out of so my cock and balls hang free. Just makes it easier to fuck your ass, cunt or mouth – depending on how I feel and I also removed my shirt so I am bare chested.

I know you are weak, that the ordeal you just endured has softened your ability to resist what I have planned for you next. I walk to the foot of the table and reach under and pull on a latch the table drops at a hinge just about even with your hips. And the way your legs are spread I am able to walk right up to your spread open legs and if I wanted slip my now hardening cock right into your cunt.

But I know it is best to move slowly so as to make you fear and dread whatever is coming next.

12