Bar Room Stories Republished

Story Info
Watching the wife cheat.
4k words
2.99
72.6k
17
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakewho69
jakewho69
384 Followers

Edited originally by Willyb220, and recently by Chilleywilley and overstar

This is a story I picked up in a bar, drinking late one night. I don't know if it's a true story or a guy's fantasy, or a mixture of both. Some times you fantasize long enough; you think it's the truth. Well, tell me how you like it, because I have a ton of stories I've gotten from the bars over the years.

Hope you enjoy this one.

*

This is how the story was told to me.

My name is Mark and my wife is Jutta, she is a German girl. We both work and I'm in the maintenance section where I work. My buddy Don works with me and lives six houses away from us. Don and Kathy are close friends of ours. We hang out and do a lot of things together. Two weeks ago we were invited to their house for dinner and cards, this week they are coming to our house for a barbecue and cards.

What the girls don't know is that we got a rental XXX video and we were planning on getting the girls a little drunk and playing the video. We didn't know what would happen, but shit, if you don't try nothing will happen. Like all guys we are all talk and are horny as hell. I guess we are just normal guys for our age of forty-five. Last week we played spin the bottle as a joke. Jutta was telling us of her first time she kissed a boy back in Germany at a boy's birthday party. So we got a bottle out and played our own game.

We actually had a lot of fun and laughs with it. Not the kind of thing Don and I had on our minds, but it was a start. After kissing the others wife a few times the hand went to the breast, but that was about it. We then sat on the couch and all of us told stories and jokes for the rest of the night.

Talking to Don later, he said,

"Kathy was hotter than hell in bed that night."

"Jutta was also horny in bed; in fact we did it twice that night."

Well Jutta and I haven't been hitting it off so good for the last week. I guess I missed our anniversary of the day that we met. Plus I've been into the beer a little too much since the weather changed and we could get outside a little more. I would work in the yard and then have a beer to relax, but I guess I relaxed a little too much for her. Jutta had bought a case of beer for the party Saturday, and I had already drunk it.

Well, Saturday morning I was in the yard with a beer. I was picking up the yard from the long winter days. I heard Jutta yell for me, there was a guy I work with, Dan, standing there.

He said,

"I need your help with my truck. I broke down and need a tow."

I knew Jutta didn't like this guy at all because he swore around our kids and he drank too much. Plus he was pretty heavy into the drugs. I did my best to get him go sit in my truck wait for me, so Jutta wouldn't have to listen to him at all.

When I went in the house for my keys, she wanted to know what was going on. So, I told her,

"His truck is broken down, I need to tow him to his house and I'll be right home."

Jutta said,

"You better get your ass right back here, and no fooling around or stopping for beer at any places. You understand me?"

"Yes dear, I'll be back in an hour. I promise."

As I started to get in the truck, I asked Don if he needed me to bring my chain.

He said,

"No, I have one in my truck."

As we left, Dan said,

"Let's stop at Tony's bar. I want to see if a friend is there, he owes me money."

Oh shit, I said to myself. "Ok, but just for one damn beer."

Well four beers later we left and finally got to his truck. Yes that's right he didn't have a chain in the truck, just some old rope that had been lying in the bed for a few years. We almost got twenty feet before it broke for the first time. Well after breaking it four times, there was no rope left to do anything with. Dan wanted to go to my house to pick up a chain.

I said to myself, there's no way I'm taking this jerk to my house, and I've got to get rid of him some how to get home for our party.

"Why don't we leave it to tomorrow, and then we will start fresh."

"I've got a better idea, let's go back to Tony's bar and have a few while we think it over," said Dan.

"We will go there, but no drinks, if someone doesn't have a chain; I'm leaving you there to fend for yourself."

We got there and Big Mike had a chain, but he had to finish his beer first before we could go to his truck to get it. Well two beers later, we got the chain and back to Don's truck. I got him half way to his house and he got a flat tire. He wanted to throw my spare on his truck.

I told him,

"Go fuck yourself, because my tire was worth more that your truck."

He got pissed at me but he understood that I would never get the tire back the way he does business.

Don said,

"Let's go back to the bar and see if Big Mike has a spare I can use."

On the way over there, I asked Dan,

"What was wrong with the truck?"

"Oh I ran out of gas with it."

"Why the fuck didn't we just go get gas for it?"

"I get my gas from work; I steal it all the time."

"You had me wasting my time, burning my gas pulling that piece of shit all around the place and the only thing wrong was it was it was out of gas and you don't want to pay for it when you can steal it?"

"Well I guess so, if you put it that way."

"Look, I'm dropping you off at the bar and you get someone else to cart you around. I'll see you Monday at work when you steal your fucking gas."

I let him out and headed for home an hour late for the party.

Jutta went up one side of me and down the other, right in front of Don and Kathy. Her veins were sticking out as she laced me out. Then I told her I would start the grill and as it warmed up I would take a shower. As I started the grill, Don came out with me.

I said to Don,

"Shit, I forgot to ask the girls if they wanted to watch a porn movie tonight and switch partners. I better go in and ask them."

We both laughed our balls off, Jutta being on a rip and all. The girls came out to see why we were enjoying ourselves, and to put an end to our fun. I went ahead and did the shower bit plus a change of fresh slacks.

I could see Don buttering up my wife, and once I think I saw a smile on her face. When the steaks were done, Jutta had everything else done and the table all set for us.

Jutta even said. "Things didn't work out too bad after all did they?"

Everyone replied, "Yes, everything looks nice," as we all sat down.

We had some beer, wine for the girls and had a good dinner together. At around ten, we all were sitting in the living room and Jutta was actually talking to me.

She said,

"Go get us all another round of drinks, and take the trash out before it smells in this heat."

Don came over and sat in between the two girls so he could smooth things out. As we were talking and drinking, Jutta kind of came out of her slump or the wine was doing a good job on her. She never could handle the drinks and always got into a sexy mood when she got into it.

Jutta said,

"We could pay spin the bottle again, but I would have to kiss Mark or we could have Don sub for Mark when I spin and it lands on Mark," and the she went into the giggles.

Don said,

"Or we could watch our video."

Just then, Kathy jumped to beat hell as her beeper went off. She is a nurse and is on call. It was her sister, who is also a nurse. She got sick, and she could not go in tonight. And she was on the hospital shit list for calling in sick without getting someone to work for her. She wanted Kathy to go in for her at midnight so she wouldn't get into trouble. She pleaded with Kathy and finally Kathy said she would go in for her.

Don said,

"I'll drive you, and come back for the rest of the party."

Jutta said,

"Let Mark take her because we need more beer and wine, and he can swing by and pick it up on his way back."

Kathy said,

"Well, whoever does, pick me up in a couple of minutes at the house. I've got to get into my uniform," and she left.

Jutta got me the empties, and told me what to get and gave me the money for the wine and beer. I got in the truck and picked up Kathy a few minutes later.

On the drive to the hospital, she asked,

"What video is Don talking about for us to watch?"

Shit, I forgot he even said that as her beeper went off and the subject was dropped. What I didn't know was at this exact moment, Jutta was asking Don about the video too.

I told Kathy,

"I wasn't paying attention because I was listening to Jutta say she wanted Don to kiss her, instead of me," and we both laughed about it.

But Don was back at the house explaining the xxx video to Jutta, and told her the two of us rented it to show to Kathy and her tonight.

I swung by the wine store and picked some up and then headed for the beer store. As I was thinking about the xxx rated video we got for the girls, it reminded me of when I was stationed in Germany with the armed forces, along with my wife Jutta, and our children. She was tired that day and lying on our bed as the kids had been fast asleep for a couple of hours now. I was in the living room playing a game with a friend John, on the computer. I think the game was Empire, and I had some great moves on it and was beating his ass bad. We each would leave the room so as not to let the other see our moves and steal ideas on how to win. I was out in the kitchen and could hear him getting mad at the computer. He then came in and it was my turn. I put up another big score and knew that he would never beat me that night. I called for him, as it was his turn again.

John told me to leave, and this time I went into our bedroom to see how Jutta was doing. I saw her lying on the top of the bed with just her panties on. She laid there on her stomach, with her six-foot frame and long hair looking so hot to me. I started to rub her back and it didn't take long before I could see she was enjoying my back rub on her. I could tell I had her going by the sounds she was making. Just then John knocked on the door and told me it was my turn.

I got up and told John,

"Take over for me, will you?"

His face lit up and he jumped at the chance to rub my wife's back. I looked at my wife but she didn't say anything to me. I figured she goes nude at beaches and pools, so this was nothing new to her. I went and took my turn, and as I came back, I watched John rubbing my wife's back.

He finally noticed me and went to take his turn. I rolled my wife over and started doing her front.

She said,

"What if John comes back?"

"Then he gets his turn."

"Are you sure about this?"

I replied,

"Sure, no harm done."

Sure enough he came back in and said,

"Your turn's up, I'll take over here."

I grinned at him and said,

"Do a nice job."

After my turn on the computer, I came back and watched John massaging my wife's front. I will say he was trying to do a nice overall job, but he tended to get stuck on her breasts a lot.

My wife was just laying there eyes closed, enjoying the experience, I believe, because she did not protest about him massaging her breasts, and pulling and thumbing her nipples.

I came in and joined him. We stopped going out to the computer at this point.

I said,

"Let's do this right!"

As I pulled her panties down, my wife said,

"What are you doing?"

"We are going to see who can make you cum the most."

"Oh yeah? What if I say no?"

"Then we stop, but you lose out because you don't get to cum."

I remember smiling at her.

She said, "Ok, but no fucking."

I asked John,

"Do you understand? When she says stop, we stop."

He said, it was ok with him and we then just took turns for awhile.

Then I sort of eased up and away while I watched him. He had settled on rubbing her pussy, because I'm a breast man, and was doing my wife's nipples. She has 34A breast, but with long nipples when hard. They are maybe a quarter, to a half-inch long when they are hard. I love her nipples, and her breasts are sensitive.

John in the meantime had to settle on massaging her pussy, and found her clit pretty fast. I watched and listened as her breathing quickened. I also observed as he took her clit and peeled back the hood from her clitoris, He wet his finger, and rubbed lightly behind the head of her clit.

Well, my wife went ballistic, and I learned something. When you peel a hood from a clit, there are more sensitive places protected by the hood. She came like a wild girl when he did that. She was absolutely in a bowed position, which I had never seen before. Just her head, shoulders and feet were touching the bed, the rest of her was in the air, shaking. It was like the London Bridge, you could drive a boat under her. She came down from that orgasm, but my friend just kept going. Soon she was rocking her hips. Now he had both hands going, one playing with her clit, and he was finger fucking her with his other hand.

This went on for a bit, and then I told him, "Eat her."

Since she didn't object, he went down on her. She adjusted her legs, putting them over his shoulder, and he went to town eating her pussy. He had her cuming in about a minute, and kept her cuming for quite a while. Between his eating her and finger fucking her, she must have come about 6 or 7 times. She had several strong, intense orgasms, at that.

She finally said,

"Please stop, I'm too sensitive."

He would eat her for a couple minutes; and she would come. All the time he kept finger fucking her with 2 fingers. Sometimes he pulled out some mucus looking substance, said it was female cum, and ate it.

This all took about an hour, I guess. I have not seen my wife cum that hard since then. Nor any other woman for that matter. She gets very wet when I eat her, but no mucus substance, so I don't know what that was.

I sat there in the beer store parking lot day dreaming of that day, when I realized I had stopped, and was just sitting there with the motor running. I got out and got the beer and headed home. When I pulled up to the house, all the lights were off except for a small glow coming from the TV set. When I left a lot of the lights were on, and the porch light was on. I parked in the street and walked slowly up to the house. I didn't go to the door; I went to the side window and peeked in.

I could see them both on the couch arm in arm. Don's hands were in her shirt, and on her tits, playing with them. On the TV a couple was screwing their brains out and I could picture them getting ready to do the same thing. She was in a sitting position and he was twisted on the couch try to open the buttons to her blouse. He finally got them all open and out popped her small tits. Don took one into his mouth and was sucking away on it. You could tell Jutta was getting very hot as she squirmed on the sofa. Don would move from one tit to the other, sucking away. I finally noticed that Jutta didn't have a bra on; she must have removed it after I left the house. As he sucked on one tit, his hand was on the other, rubbing it or pulling on the nipple of it.

As I watched, Jutta put her left hand down on her crotch and started rubbing the top of her skirt to relieve her aching pussy. She did this a few minutes and then her hand pulled up her skirt till it reached her tummy, and you could see her throng panties. She slid the crotch to the side, and slipped a finger into her wet pussy. It wasn't long before she was pumping her pussy full speed and her ass was moving all over on the couch.

Every so often, she would pull away from her pussy like she had second thoughts about it, like it was wrong. But then her hand would fly back to her throng and move it to the side again to put her fingers in her pussy. It was becoming a problem with the damn throng sliding over, covering her entrance. Next she tried to slide her panties off and worked them almost down to her knees. Now she had free access to her waiting pussy.

As Don continued his flight on her tits, she brought both hands down and played with her pussy. One hand would rub the hood of her entrance while the other fingers would be buried deep in her snatch. I think Don finally realized what was going on and it woke him from his dreamland of titty heaven. Her blouse was off and her skirt was up around her belly, as he slowly lowered his head to her pussy.

He was still on the side of her as his lips reached the top of her pussy. And then he shot his tongue into her hood of her pussy. Her whole body jumped when his tongue hit her, and she almost knocked his head off.

Don was sideways, eating her out when he noticed her panties at her knees. He reached for them to take them off, and got in front of her on his knees, never removing his mouth from her pussy lips. He pulled them down to the floor and off her.

Jutta by now had her legs spread so wide it was like she was doing a split on the couch. Don was on his knees and had his hands under her ass lifting, her a few inches off the couch. The backs of her head and feet were the only things touching the couch. It looked like Jutta was lifting her butt so he could lick and play with her ass. I think he had his tongue in her ass, but I couldn't see from my angle. But she was moving and pumping his head like she wanted to knock it off his shoulders.

She finally collapsed on the couch in both physical and mental exhaustion. Don had his head on her knees. They rested that way for a few minutes and then I could see Jutta pumping her pussy a little. She now had her feet on the ground and her body resting against the couch. By this time Don had his pants and shirt off. He got between her legs and she moved up higher on the couch. She wrapped her legs around his waist and his pecker slid right into her very wet pussy. From my viewpoint, I could see his dick going in and out of her pussy. I could see her asshole wide open and all the body fluids where running down and around it. Outside, I could hear their bodies slamming into each other. It didn't take any time at all before they both had cum and were ready to collapse.

I had gotten very excited and didn't realize that I had my truck keys in my hand. I hit the lock button, and my truck horn blew out its tune big time. The both of them jumped, and his dick came popped out with cum flying through the air, landing all over the place. Jutta sprung up with gobs of cum dropping from her pussy as they both reached for their clothes. It was a sight to behold as they scrambled to get dressed.

I headed for the truck, and unlocked it. I carried the case of beer in the house. By this time the porch light and other lights came on in the house. When I got in the kitchen they were both standing there, fully dressed.

"Why didn't you come out and help me? I got the wine outside, and chips and other stuff."

Don flew by me saying, "I'll get it."

Once everything was in the house, we sat in the kitchen drinking and shooting the shit together.

I said to Don, "Well, it looks like we still owe you dinner because Kathy couldn't stay and enjoy the party."

Jutta said, "Well, we all can do it again, and soon I hope."

I said, "The party went pretty good and it's a good thing we didn't bring out our xxx rated video, or it would have ruined everything. You girls would have been mad at us. Don and I rented a video to show tonight."

"Yes I know you guys did, Don told me about it and we were watching it when you came home. Next time we will all have to watch it together. If you didn't drink all the beer this week, you could have been home to watch it with us."

"Was it a good one?"

"How do we know? We were too busy necking to know," and then she laughed. She came and hugged me and gave me a big kiss.

Jutta never told me what went on and, like in Germany, we let it drop. Don and Kathy came over another time. And we did all have sex, but with our own wives. There was no swapping at all. We just saw the other couple screw and they watched us screw.

jakewho69
jakewho69
384 Followers
12