Barb

Story Info
Two decades separated us, but we didn't care.
4.6k words
4.37
23.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GC66
GC66
28 Followers

Note to reader: This is a true story which happened in the late 1980's. Some parts were taken from other sources. To the best of my knowledge, they are accurate. Names (other than mine) and a few other minor things have been changed to protect the identities of the people involved. However, the basic story is factual.

All people engaging in sexual activity are at least eighteen years old.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Richard and Barb Coleman and their two daughters, Amanda and Jessie, moved into a house on the next block when I was eleven years old.

Richard and Barb had gotten married while Barb was pregnant with Amanda. Jessie was born a little over a year later.

Before they moved in, Richard opened his own insurance agency. Barb worked as a waitress to help out financially while Richard built up his clientele. Within a couple of years, the agency became very successful, and they were able to buy the house. Barb quit her job to devote herself to being a full time mother and homemaker.

Barb Coleman was very attractive -- about 5'6" with a slim C-cup figure. She had long black hair and brown eyes. Barb was difficult to ignore. I only wished she would have showed off her body a little more, but she always dressed fairly conservatively.

The Coleman daughters both grew into beauties. Jessie, whose actual name was Jessica (which she hated being called,) was almost a mirror of her mother except for her blue eyes. Amanda, who was about a year older, had reddish-brown hair and brown eyes and favored her father. She was a little shorter and she had a fuller D-cup figure. I was about nine months older than Amanda. She was the Coleman sister I gravitated to. Perhaps Jessie had the more modelesque appearance, but that doesn't mean Amanda was unattractive. What drew me to Amanda was her personality. She was more reserved, very easy to talk to, and she had a great sense of humor. But every time I asked her out, she tell me I was a nice guy, but she wasn't interested. It was frustrating.

Jessie, in contrast, was more vocal, and her grouchiness tended to turn people off.

One day, after being turned down by Amanda for the nth time, she told me to ask Jessie out. She had just turned eighteen.

"She really likes you, you know?" she told me.

"Oh?" was all I said. I never really had a personal issue with Jessie, but I felt there was a personality clash, and I didn't have much tolerance for others' bullshit.

"Mmmm-hmmm," replied Amanda. "Go ahead and ask her. I'm sure she'll go out with you."

I told her I'd think about it. Amanda rolled her eyes and became exasperated.

"Oh, come on, George! I know she can act a little crabby at times, but she's really a very sweet girl," she insisted.

A little crabby? I didn't buy it. Nonetheless, one day I asked Jessie out to a movie and dinner, and she said yes. Jessie was nicer than I thought she'd be, but there was no real connection. We never had a second date.

I didn't know Richard Coleman well, but my mom told me she'd never cared for him because he hit on other women. There were also rumors that he had cheated on Barb with his former secretary. At the time, our small hometown had a population of about four thousand, and rumors tended to go around quickly. You really couldn't help but pick up stuff at the bank, the grocery store, or from a neighbor. I didn't know if he was an adulterer or not, but I thought if he was, he was a total asshole. Not only because Barb Coleman was a beautiful woman, but because of my dad.

Before I was born, dad had an affair with a woman named Carol. Mom suspected he was cheating on her. One day, she borrowed a neighbor's car and followed him to Carol's apartment and confronted both them. Mom threatened to shoot both of them with one of the handguns he kept for protection. After a few weeks apart, Mom eventually forgave him, but dad told me it took a very long time to regain her trust fully. He never got over the guilt, and he told me that if I ever I got into a relationship or got married, I'd better be faithful or else.

One day while shopping at the local IGA, I personally witnessed Richard hitting on a cashier named Juliette, who was a fairly attractive and very well-built blonde in her late twenties or early thirties. Juliette rebuffed him sharply. When Richard left, I overheard her tell another cashier that he did it to her every time he came in.

"You can't tell me he's not screwing around on his wife," she told her. "You can't. He's probably got a mistress or two around here somewhere. God, I hope she divorces his worthless ass and takes him to the cleaners. She deserves better."

By the time I reached adulthood, Barb Coleman could've passed for a woman ten years younger. She was always very nice to me. As a teenager, I'd occasionally picked up a little spending money by mowing her lawn when Richard was too busy with work and neither of the girls were there. Barb said she actually tried to mow it once and nearly separated her shoulder trying to get the mower started and never tried to do it again. Since we had a riding mower, she asked me.

The last few years of Richard and Barb Coleman's marriage were anything but happy, however. Richard's work and his long-rumored affairs were at the center of it. He always denied he was unfaithful and Barb disbelieved the rumors until the Fall Days festival incident.

Richard had had a few drinks, and he made some very explicit comments to a couple of women, one of whom I knew fairly well. The ladies complained to one of the police officers who was there working security. The officer located Richard and told him to leave. But because he had been drinking, the officer insisted that someone take him home. Someone called Barb. She drove over to pick him up. When she learned what had happened, they had a very nasty and very public fight. Richard didn't think it was a huge deal and told Barb she was overreacting and gave a perfunctory apology. Barb didn't push it. However, Richard's attitude towards her began to cool and they eventually separated.

Richard called Barb a few weeks later hoping to reconcile. They went out to dinner. Barb agreed to take him back. The marriage appeared to be on the mend for a short time, but Richard eventually screwed it up.

One day, he claimed he had to go on one of his routine out-of-town trips to see a special client. A real VIP.

"He's a wealthy older guy and he was one of my first clients, and he's got all of his policies with me," he said.

"You gotta know who butters your bread."

Then, about a month-and-a-half later, a nineteen-year-old woman named Sally barged into the insurance agency. In earshot of his new -- and very young and sexy -- secretary and a client who was waiting in the lobby, Sally hysterically told Richard that she was pregnant.

Richard tried to calm Sally down and insisted that there had to be a mistake. Sally said she was positive he was the father because he was the only man she'd ever been with. The secretary picked up the phone and called Barb.

When Richard got home later that night, Barb slapped him and tearfully confronted him. Richard eventually confessed to having a one-night stand with Sally. He said she was a client and that she'd flirted with him. But he insisted that he was "one thousand percent certain" that he was not the father of Sally's baby because he'd worn a condom.

The next day, Barb got Sally's phone number from the secretary and called her.

"He told me he was divorced. I gave my virginity to the bastard!" she cried angrily.

After she calmed down a little, Sally said that Richard was lying through his teeth about their affair; she said she'd been with him many times. Sally insisted that she always made Richard wear condoms. She said that he complained so much about having to wear them that one night she finally got tired of it and let Richard fuck her bareback to shut him up. But she told him to not cum inside her.

"You've been trying to get me to swallow, so I'll let you cum in my mouth," she said.

Richard prematurely came inside her. Sally freaked.

And in typical Richard Coleman fashion, he tried to spin it. Richard said that he didn't believe for a second that Sally hadn't been with another man. He mentioned a black co-worker named Max whom Sally said she was good friends with.

Richard finally confessed to Barb that the reason he was cheated was because he was no longer attracted to her. And without so much as an apology, he angrily packed his suitcase and left. He stayed in a hotel for a few days before he rented a small apartment near the agency.

Barb finally realized her marriage was over and filed for divorce. Even though she was hurt by Richard's infidelity, she also seemed kind of relieved.

Richard's affair also caused a rift with his daughters, whom he genuinely loved. It was many years before he was able to reconcile with Amanda and Jessie.

Up to the day Sally gave birth, however, Richard stuck to his story that he could not possibly be the father of Sally's baby. He actually tried to get back with Barb about six weeks before the baby was born. He promised Barb that if she gave him a second chance, he'd be faithful and work with her on fixing their marriage. Barb didn't take him back, but she did tell him that she would put the divorce on hold until the baby was born. She said that if the baby looked like Max, she'd consider taking him back.

"But if that baby looks like you, your ass is grass!" she yelled.

When Sally's baby boy was born, there was no doubt who the father was. He had Richard's reddish-brown hair and looked a lot like him. When Barb saw the baby, she immediately refiled the divorce papers. Ultimately, she got the house and one of their car, and she reverted back to her maiden name: Allen.

About six months later, Richard and Sally married. Despite Richard's pleading, neither of his daughters went to the wedding.

By the time they were adults, Jessie and Amanda were busy with work or other aspects of their own lives. Amanda had moved in with a girl and began going to college. Jessie insisted on living at home because she was worried about her mom being lonely and felt guilty about not spending more time with her. But she also wanted to go to college. At Jessie's urging, Barb tried a dating service, but none of the dates went anywhere.

During all the drama in the Coleman home, I'd bought my first car: a piece of junk 1974 Ford F-150 pickup with 120,000 miles on it, and I got my first job: flipping burgers at McDonald's. The truck only cost me $800 and guzzled gas, but it was something to get me to and from work.

But without it, what happened probably wouldn't have.

I was living at home myself until I could find a better job and then a place of my own which I could afford. I paid my parents a small amount in rent and did some work around the house. One Saturday near dusk, I was finishing cutting grass and my mother asked if I could help Barb.

"With what?" I asked.

"She said she had some junk in the garage and other stuff taking up space," she replied. "She said she called a hauling company and they wanted an arm and a leg. She says she'll give you $50."

"Uh, yeah. Sure," I said. "I can do it Tuesday about noon. I'm off."

Tuesday, however, was an awful midwest mid-summer day. The temperature was in the mid-nineties, and it was extremely humid. I was so glad that I'd mowed the lawn on Saturday, but I sure wasn't looking forward to sweating my ass off in a hot garage. Still, it was $50 that I didn't have. I hoped Barb didn't have a lot of stuff to get rid of.

I drove the short distance to Barb's home and backed the truck into the driveway up to the closed garage door and walked to the front door and rang the doorbell. No answer. A minute later, I knocked. Again, no answer. I was wondering if Barb had forgotten and left. I was going to go back home to call her, but then I heard a crash and a female voice from the back yard: "Aw, dammit!"

I walked around the side of the house. They had an in-ground pool which was enclosed by a privacy fence. The gate was ajar. I opened it and walked in to one of the most beautiful sights I'd ever seen: a dark-haired girl wearing a tiny blue and white bikini kneeling and sweeping up a broken drinking glass with a whisk. Her beautiful ass was halfway out of her bikini bottoms. My jaw about hit the ground.

"Oh, crap," I blurted. "Sorry, Jessie!"

She yelped and stood up and turned around. The bikini didn't hide much of her front either.

But it wasn't Jessie. It was Barb! I always knew she was a beauty, but I never realized just how beautiful she was.

"Oh, shit! George!" she exclaimed, her face reddening. "Oh my God! I completely forgot you were coming over!"

Then she became nervous and tried to cover up and headed indoors.

"No problem, Barb," I said. "You look incredible, by the way."

It stopped her dead in her tracks. Yes, I realized I was talking to a scantily-clad woman who was twice my age. But I wasn't lying. Her body would've been the envy of younger ladies.

"Sorry, didn't mean th..."

"Oh my God, George," she giggled nervously. "Thank you. But just let me put on a r..."

She took a step and then stopped.

"Wait? You thought I was Jessie?" Barb exclaimed.

"Uh... yeah," I replied.

"This was actually Jessie's," Barb looked down at her bikini and explained sheepishly. "She bought it in Florida a couple of years ago. When I saw it, I told her no way in hell and I took it away from her. I found it last night and I only put it on to see if it would fit and it felt kind of sexy. Silly at my age I know. But I can't believe it actually fits me."

"I can," I said, almost involuntarily. I grimaced as soon as the words came out. And I felt my dick getting hard.

"You know, George, if I didn't know any better, I'd think you were hitting on me," she chuckled.

"No!" I insisted. "No, but you do look like Jessie. Or she looks like you. Aw, hell, Barb, you two could almost be sisters."

"Oh, will you stop, huh?" she laughed and covered her mouth.

"Sorry if I'm embarrassing you, but... Oh, God, this is weird," I said.

"Oh, come on," she said. "You're not embarrassing me at all. If it makes you uncomfortable, I can put on a robe."

"No, no," I reassured her. "I'm not uncomfortable at all."

"Okay," she nodded. She sounded a little unconvinced. She walked over and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Her breasts brushed lightly against my chest and my dick began getting harder.

"Thank you, George. It's sweet. I mean it," she said, her face still red. "Want something to drink?"

"No, thanks. Listen, Barb, it's just way too damn humid. Can we maybe wait for a nicer day to do the garage?" I asked.

"Oh, sure!" she said. "It's probably a sweatbox in there anyway. But I'll give you the fifty I promised today. Want to go for a swim instead? I was about to jump in. It'll be so nice to have someone around here to talk to. Jessie won't be back until Thursday afternoon sometime."

"Yeah," I said. "Sounds cool. Tell you what: let me run home and get a pair of trunks."

But Barb stopped me.

"Hey, you know, Richard left some clothing behind. I was going to get rid of it. I think I saw a pair of his trunks in there somewhere," she said. "You're probably about his size."

I followed her into the house and waited in the kitchen while she rummaged in a spare bedroom. She came out a few minutes later holding a pair of dark gray and black trunks and handed them to me. I went into the bathroom and changed. The trunks fit. But I waited for my dick to get a little softer before exiting. An erection and a pair of swimming trunks had played roles in me losing my virginity to a girl named Paige two summers previous. It was difficult to not think of that day, and it made it hard for me to not get hard. Finally I said to hell with it and decided to act naturally. If Barb noticed, she never let on.

As we swam, we talked. After an hour or so, our skin began pruning and we hopped out of the pool. As we toweled off, Barb morosely said: "Listen, George. Like I said, I'm here alone for two days. And I hate bars and clubs. If you've got a girlfriend, I'll understand, and I know I'm old enough to be your mom, but it's been months."

I gulped. But the sight of Barb's sexy body was too much. I kissed her and ran my hands over her. She was both soft and firm, and her nipples were hard under the fabric of her bikini top. When I squeezed her ass, Barb moaned lightly and ground herself against me.

"Let's go inside, huh?" she whispered nervously and took my hand.

I nodded. By this time, my dick was so hard it was about to burst out of my trunks. But in the middle of the kitchen, she stopped.

"Oh my God, what the hell am I doing? I feel like I'm seducing a kid," Barb looked up and said to no one in particular.

"I'm twenty," I insisted. "I've done it before."

She smiled apologetically and shrugged.

"Yeah... Sorry. It's hard to think you're not the boy down the street anymore," she said sadly and sighed. "Oh, George, if I wasn't..."

"You're a very beautiful woman, Barb," I interrupted her. "You don't need to feel bad or anything. Really. It's between us."

"What about your parents?" she asked. "What will they say?"

"It's none of their business," I replied.

I kissed her again and we walked to the bedroom. Barb pulled down my trunks and my rock hard dick sprung forth.

"Oh, wow," she said, taking hold of it and jerking it lightly.

And without another word Barb got on her knees. She took a deep breath, and began blowing me. She was pretty damned good, if a little out of practice. But the skills returned quickly, and after a few minutes, I was on the verge of cumming. I stopped her and pulled her to her feet and undid the string on her top, Her lovely C-cup breasts spilled out. They were firm and topped by somewhat large, perky nipples. Not a hint of sag. I kissed them both, then pulled off her bottoms. And suddenly Barb Coleman was totally nude in front of me. Her pussy was trimmed nicely and her body was much nicer that I thought I was.

I told her to lie on the bed. I climbed on top and leaned down and kissed her and made a line down her neck, down her chest, down her stomach, and finally down to her wet pussy. She smelled like chlorine, but I didn't care. I dove in and located her clit. I don't know if I was an expert at eating pussy, but I love it. It didn't take long for her to react to being stimulated.

"Ohhhh..." moaned Barb loudly as she writhed. "Ohhhh fuck! Oh fuck! Damn!"

When she orgasmed, she squealed long and loud and convulsed. She nearly crushed my head between her shapely legs.

"Oh, fuck!" she panted afterward. "That was fucking great!"

I crept up and kissed her again while I got my dick slick with her juices. With a little effort, I slowly slid into her. She gasped and groaned as I filled her tight canal. I didn't expect her to be so tight considering her age and the fact that she'd borne two children. But she was.

"Oh, yeah!" she smiled as I began fucking her. "Oh yeah! Oh, God I need this!"

I never realized how sexually frustrated Barb was. Or how sexually adventurous she could be. We fucked doggie style, which she said was her favorite position, and she rode me hard. She came at least three times before I felt an orgasm building.

"Fuck!" I yelled. "Where the...?"

"Inside me," she gasped. "Tubes are tied."

After some furious pumping, I came. I shot a huge load deep in her pussy. She milked me completely.

"Damn!" she exhaled and smiled as I got off her and laid down next to her. "That was incredible. I haven't made love like that in a long time."

She suddenly looked sad

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," she reassured me. "Yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking about... Well..."

GC66
GC66
28 Followers
12