Barb and Mollie; BFF's & More Ch. 02

Story Info
Change is good, for two bi women changing rooms are better!
3.8k words
4.38
19.6k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They hit a lingerie store... or perhaps 'struck' might have been a better word. Somehow en-route to the store the girls had managed to get their soaked thongs down off their butts; stepping their high heels out of them before tucking the soaked underwear into each other's purses, (as pervy little chick-scented mementos of a brunch that went better than expected)! Now fully air-conditioned below their hemlines, both ladies needed something lacey and new. They flipped through the racks of thongs and unmentionable lady-briefs, selecting several items as they cackled and snickered off the last effects of their mealtime cocktails.

Barb now looked in the direction of the sales assistant. He was texting away like machine-gun fire to a possible conquest that night named Geoff and wasn't paying much attention to these two customers. She cleared her throat at him with a slightly do your fucking job sort of AHEM.

"Yes I am sorry honey," he answered, looking busted, "how can I help you?"

"Changing rooms?" Barb answered.

She sounded slightly peeved but it was more from sexual impatience. Funny, she'd just busted her girly nuts back at the restaurant and now... they were itching again. This guy was just trying to do the same thing she wanted to do, she should have been more patient but... OH DAMN Mollie looked good and smelled just the way she did all those years ago.

No problem. It was a win-win. The clerk led the girls promptly to the changing room and unlocked it and in return he saw the amount of stuff they wanted to try on and he knew with the potential sales commission, he could treat Geoff to a nice dinner. He could also get back to his texting. Like I said... win-win. He shut the door behind the girls.

#

The two waited inside, listening for the clerk's footsteps back to the cash register. He was out of earshot quickly and occupied elsewhere in no time. Barb and Moll now shared a few illicit giggles and disrobed. Two pairs of feet kicked at shoes until they came off as garments slid down two sets of bare legs.

There were pretenses. There was a half-hearted charade of trying on clothes and looking at frilly things but for Barb (and Mollie too), there was also a need to 'check things out,' to see familiar pieces of feminine terrain both had not explored in so long, (too long actually). Why had they allowed it to be so long?

Eyes fell upon hips and legs. Desirable curves were noticed. Pupils danced and glanced over feminine forms, looking but not seeing; instead bringing back sensations, tastes, and smells from a time long ago. There was a heavy pause each time lacey articles came on and off; punctuated with a 'what about this?' and followed by a 'Ooh I like that. It's your color,' or words to that effect.

Still the ice had been broken, yes? Had it not been one another's hands on each other's body just a short time ago? There'd been that wonderful moment of dangerous intimacy culminating in release; a release brought on by lovers who knew how the other ticked and vice versa? Just who was kidding who?

The 'dance' continued. The items flew on and off and the eyes wandered. Barb donned a metallic blue bra and pantie adorned in black lace. Mollie slipped on a set by the same designer in a multi-colored calico pattern. She inquired turning around how it looked 'in the back' and Barb, pulled at the waist band of the panty, checking the fit. She ran her finger along the strap in the back... checking for a nonexistent something, but giving a pretense of checking nonetheless.

"How about me?" asked Barb turning around.

Mollie responded with a touch along elastic of Barb's black laced thong and nodded her head in an 'MMM-hmmm' of approval before reaching up and checking the bra strap for 'whatever.' She became aware Barb was backing up slowly into her. One of Barb's feet took half a step back, then the other took half a step, then the first backed her straight into Mollie.

Mollie's arms came up and around and squeezed Barb in a she-bear hug from behind. Barb's buttocks pushed back against Mollie's calico clad camel toe. There was a moment.

Mollie smelled Barb's neck and hair, (still sweet as she'd remembered). The skin along that neck was beyond vulnerable and desirable. How many nights in school had she kissed that neck? How many nights since they'd moved on with their lives had she wanted the taste and feel of that neck against her lips, teeth and tongue. She dropped her pretenses and dropped her head, her lips finding Barb's lovely throat, nape, and shoulders.

Barb closed her eyes. She let the sensations of 'happy touch' tickle chew and swirl on her skin. That touch; it was just like she'd recalled. She loved to have her girl 'feed' upon her, to nourish her needs and wants and urges. She loved the way Moll wanted her and what's more she could almost smell her desire as if it were a physical thing.

There were other things to tickle Barb's nose as well; very real and familiar olfactory notes reminding her of long-lost love. Moll's special fragrance of that 'girl I fell in love with back in school,' had been driving Barb absolutely stupid as the 'lacy-frilly bits' came on and off and on and off, in rapid succession. It was that heady scent of someone you care for deeply; that indescribable olfactory fingerprint belonging to special someone and nobody else, that heady natural combination of hair, skin, and breath that all work together to provide a mind altering intoxicant to the senses. Who the hell needed pretenses?

Barb spun around, cupping a palm up along Moll's jawline before sinking fingers through the woman's hair. She pulled her into a kiss, a real kiss. It was a kiss she'd been aching to give her and now as Mollie's hands cradled the sides of Barb's face and kissed back, it was a kiss that said THIS was so fucking on!

Mollie's hands traveled up through Barb's hair, squeezing at locks she'd squeezed so many times before as she leaned into the kiss; pushing back against her lover's lips. This was no girly-girl make out session at a kegger performed by a pair of attention-hound bimbos showing off for two dozen half-drunk fraternity boys... no, there was no audience. This was all about THEM and they were determined to have each other this very goddamned instant!

Hands reached behind feminine shoulders to locate bra clasps. Their anticipation became their greatest obstacle. What should have been an easy 'push and un-hook' sort of thing, became a giggling struggle to unwrap presents, (despite two pairs of experienced hands). Clothes it seemed were always so damned un-cooperative when they needed to come off in the heat of things. Both women hissed frustrated curses until finally trembling fingers triumphed over flimsy garments. A pair of tops landed on the bench by the changing mirror, not two seconds later.

Two lovely female forms crashed together again. Lips smooshed lips as tongues tasted and tested. Breasts mooshed against breasts and nipples rose quickly to the occasion as the two women sought to frantically pull themselves into each other. They'd have fused together into a one loving mass of lovely female flesh had that been possible.

Barb's lips wrapped Mollie's, sucking at them hungrily as if her BFF were some exotic morsel. She dropped a hand down, pushing the front of Mollie's panty aside and exposing her lover's cleft-chin camel-toe in preparation for what was next. Another scent rose up and teased Barbara's keen nose. She'd know that fragrance anywhere; wafting up from the heat of her BFF's pink love blossom down below. She slid her hand in for a touch.

Mollie bucked her hips against the hand and whimpered sweetly. She felt the delicate stroke upon her hooded bud; it was a stroke she now craved. That hand was so exquisitely sure of itself. It teased her sex in just the way a woman knew another wished for intimacy; not too hard-not too soft, but in a Sapphic Goldilocks example of 'just right.' Her lips left Barb's as she opened her mouth in a heaving sigh pf a beautiful woman overcome by the sensation of her lover's touch.

Barb had seen that look countless times before; through hundreds of jill-off encounters and through an equal number of cunnilingual 'dinners for two.' She knew what came next and she knew the clerk back at the cash register might hear. Her hand flew up, covered Mollie's mouth as the lovely lady blubbered and whined into her palm. Barb dropped her head to Mollies breasts and began to gorge and suckle as her palm made a delicate blur between Mollie's thighs.

Mollie voiced her approval into Barb's palm again. She began driving her ass with increasing frequency against the hand strokes; attempting to match her lover's diddling fingers. She pulled Barb's head against her bosom with both hands; the agreeable sensation of lips teeth and tongue on her nipples driving her higher and higher still until she thought her head would pop.

#

At the cash register, the clerk thought he heard a sound like a cat or a lap dog whining coming from within the dressing rooms. Strange. There'd been just the two hunnies he'd shown in earlier. The giggling pair had stopped giggling he noticed.

He looked in the direction of the entry-way and was about to leave his stool, then his phone went ping. Geoff with a 'G' had sent him a text with a photo. Well-well; it seems he wasn't exaggerating after all.

He glanced back to the entryway. If those two in the room needed him they'd shout he reasoned. He texted a thank you for the photo and then scrolled through his own pics for something equally inappropriate to send in reply. Apparently the concept of NSFW content had yet to be covered by his management. Apparently what was taking place in the next room, would just have to wait.

#

Barb placed fingers in Mollies mouth in an effort to stifle her girlfriend's moans and belly-aching. Mollie responded by sucking fingers and blubbering softly like she'd stubbed her big toe. Barb in turn brought her hands up and to pull Mollie's face in close for a kiss and calm her with soft coo's and shushes while snatch scented fingers stroked Mollie's cheek.

"Wait," Barb whispered in her best girl's ear, "wait hun... be a good girl and sit on the bench for me."

With that Barb pulled a set of moist panties from Mollie's legs and set them to one side of her friend. Her own crotch had trickled and juiced the pair she was wearing as well. That settles it she thought, these two pair of undies just got bought. No matter, she had more pressing things at the moment to worry about.

Her panties came off and found themselves on the bench with the other items in a damp little pile next to Mollie's heart shaped-hiney. That was four pair of undies soaked this morning... these two were on a roll!

Mollie leaned back against the wall mirror; shutting her eyes and turning her head off to one side as she just let the sensations take over. As she did, Barb raised her girlfriend's legs and bent them slightly back and upwards before dropping her face to Mollie's puss-blossom. The atmosphere inside the booth was now a heady mix of quim, feverish horniness, and sighs.

Mollie's chin quivered at the first touch of the tongue down there. Her hand found the top of Barb's head and she pulled it in close as hips and lips nibbled and nudged one another.

Mollies breasts rose and fell, rose and fell. She brought a hand to her own mouth in an attempt to shut herself the fuck up; hoping the clerk out front would not hear her frantic whimpers and whinings. Down below, Barb's lips found the pulsing bean of Moll's clit and commenced working in earnest. Barb knew full well what to do with a tiny pink legume such as the one she now sucked on and she knew just how to get Mollie squirming and writhing in exquisite agony with just the right application oral pressure and suction on that little hooded bud.

For several minutes Mollie was all squirms and wriggles on the end of Barbara's talented tongue. She simply couldn't help herself, being dined upon by a woman who simply adored her cunt; its fragrances, textures, and mushroomy goodness. When however, Barb added a finger to Mollie's pussy-hole, hooking it back in a "come here" beckoning stroke along with her oral assault, things simply didn't take long at all. The kitty-licks and diddling of that pretty pink fidget spinner sent Mollie over the edge in a minute's time!

The first thing Barb realized was Mollie's hands clenched her hair and pulled her face into a furiously bucking crotch. A second later and that same blood engorged twat taco cut loose with a spray of delightfully hot girly-gasmic goodness all over Barb's face and kisser. Mollie seized Barb's puss soaked hand once again pushing itself up over her mouth in an attempt to stifle the mews and sobs as down below her friend slurped and gobbled every last briny drop from that lovely puss; making "all gone" as all good girls should!

Barb raised herself up and flung arms around a gasping Mollie, kissing her deep once more and allowing her friend to taste herself with each tender peck on the lips. A tight embrace by both followed. Mollie gazed into Barb's eyes, truly thankful to once again have a lover who could bring her off like that.

"My husband," Barb said returning Mollies look, " is not getting back until tomorrow. He's picking up the kids at his parent's farm so I have the house to myself tonight... and the bedroom too, plus the big bath tub! What do you say to me, my pussy, and a bottle or two of red back at my place?"

"I think," Mollie wrinkled her nose and whispered into her face between kisses, "I wanna get out of here with you! I want to make you feel all day and all night like you just made me feel... and order Chinese delivery!"

#

It was set. The cashier set down his phone on the counter with a smuggier than smug expression on his face. That convo he'd just had with Geoff (with a 'G'), could have gone more scrumptiously for him and he felt like the proverbial cat who'd swallowed the canary at the evening's prospects. His spell of contented wistfulness was broken just moments later by the opening of the changing room and by Barb and Mollie marching straight toward him; slightly soaked lacy unmentionables and credit cards at the fucking ready.

"Find anything you like girls?" he asked.

"Yes," Barb replied, "and we got some things to wear too!"

The two ladies shared a giggle, the joke lost on the cashier. He laughed along with them despite not having a clue what the joke was. He ran credit cards and rang up the items one by one. He noticed as he placed the underwear in the bag it was a little damp to the touch. He now made the connection as to what the hub-bub had been behind the door and then came a micro-expression on his face out of revulsion but kept his thoughts to himself. He was SOOOO not into THAT, but a sale was a sale and he was working on commission honey! HELLO!

#

Two minutes later two pairs of high heels clicked out of the store; pushing apart two glass doors before two pairs of lovely legs stepped into the mall. It was then that two phones buzzed. Two hands fished around in two purses as two ladies hurried to see what the text was.

Barb looked at her text. She looked back at Mollie busy reading her own message. Her heart sunk. She'd been waiting for this message for some time. She wanted Moll so fucking bad again but this was not just big... it was fucking enormous and her husband was out of town! She looked at the screen on her phone again and read,

"AT HAMPTON I GOT IN EARLY ROOM 217 - B"

It was B... Mr. B, the one she'd been hoping to see if he swung through town. She'd met him on social media and they'd struck up a friendship, funny memes, stupid jokes, sharing fantasies. Nobody got hurt... she loved to talk to him. He kept saying he'd be in town sometime. He never made good on the promise... until last week.

He'd mentioned a business trip... told her he'd swing by town and stay for a few days. They could do lunch at a rest stop or some greasy spoon on the highway. She was hoping for maybe a romp in his rental car possibly. She couldn't go to his hotel room and stay, her hubby and kids would be home... ah but that was only if Mr. B arrived tomorrow.

He was here today, and the prospect of a nice bit of fuckery on some clean hotel sheets (as opposed to the back seat of a rental car behind a Waffle House), well it was too fucking good to be true! Oh no... but what about Mollie? She couldn't...

"Girl!" Mollie said looking up from her phone with a look that might have been alarm or might have been something else, "I love you to death but I have to take a rain check!... Something came up I gotta get back to my place and take a delivery on some things that are arriving today from the moving company!"

"I gotta go too," Barb said telling a little white lie, "its Jay and the kids. One is sick and he is coming right home with her rather than keep her overnight at his parents. She misses me when she gets sick like that!"

It was a lie. It was a lie to a friend... no more than a friend, a lover and confident and someone who trusted her. It was so fucking wrong after what they'd just done. Then again, it was also Mr. B at the Hampton! He knew all her fantasies and wants because little by little he'd gotten it out of her. He and she'd talked endlessly for hours it seemed while Jay was at work or sleeping and ... she hugged Mollie and Mollie hugged back in a hurry like they both needed desperately to be someplace fucking else right this fucking instant.

They made a promise to set up another one of these shopping trips and to time it when Jay was taking the kids back to his parent's farm next month. They could wait another thirty days or so; they'd had their pussy fix for now. Barb needed strange cock and Mollie simply wouldn't shut up about how she couldn't be late to receive this delivery. That settled it. They parted after more hugs and kisses, exiting opposite sides of the mall to their cars as fast as clicking heels could take them.

Arriving at her car, Barb opened her trunk and realized she'd grabbed Mollie's bag of things by mistake. Oh well, she could return them but... she fished around inside the little pink tissue paper and pushed the receipt aside. Searching a bit more she looked beneath two bras and a couple of sets of dry undies to find... yep they were there!

She plucked the damp underwear from the bag and brought it up to her nose. She pushed it to her face and huffed it in. It was the scent of girl! Mmmmm ...Mollie was the strongest intoxicant she knew and the memory of her (plus what had just happened made her head swim). Her purse buzzed. She fumbled around and came up with her phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello. Why are you standing in a parking lot holding your underwear to your face? Shouldn't they have been fresh if you just bought 'em?"

It was him. I WAS SO FUCKING HIM! Mr. B was there ...and he was mocking the shit out of her.

That asshole! ...Wait she liked that about him.

She wanted a dude to not kiss her ass and once in a while just simply put a boot in it. She sooooo wanted a guy who would not wait for her to indicate she wanted intimacy. She needed instead a guy to grab her by the hair and pull her pants down for a good crotch splitting fuck because he was hungry for it, not because he'd mowed the lawn and she'd had too much wine.

"I have," she answered attempting to be all flirty and coy, "issues about underwear."

She looked over the scrubby anemic little pine trees lining the interstate beyond the mall to the south. Up the road a ways she could see the Hampton. It was too far to see with... did he have binoculars maybe?

12