Barb Becomes a Sex Toy Ch. 03

Story Info
Carl surprises Barb at home.
3.5k words
4.36
79.1k
28

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutus813
Brutus813
168 Followers

First off a special thank you to Harleydude1957 who has been my editor for these stories. They might have been better off in the Erotic Couplings section, but I'm going to leave them in Loving Wives now that they are already there. Apologies to those who don't agree. To those who think the husband needs to be involved for it to be a Loving Wife story well he does get more involved, but not in the way you'd think. That will be revealed very soon and it is totally true.

*

Barb had taken the day off from her work. She had a Doctor appointment in the morning and had decided to take the whole day as kind of a "me" day. She had made herself lunch and after finishing it she sat in her living room, wearing just a t-shirt and shorts, sipping iced tea and reading a magazine. The TV was on too, but neither had her full attention.

It seemed to Barb that she was in a constant state of arousal since the second time Carl had taken her at their work and that was 2 weeks ago. She had gone home that day and even though she had cum 4 times from his use of her body she had fingered herself to another orgasm. She was shocked when Carl bound her wrists with her pantyhose and as they progressed she realized how much the helplessness of her situation turned her on. Years ago, when they were first married, her husband had bound her to the bed and it was one of her greatest sexual adventures with her husband. But, her husband hadn't really enjoyed it that much and he never did it again despite her attempts to get him to try. She had forgotten about how much that turned her on until Carl bound her. Her body responded wildly to him just taking her and doing as he pleased. Now just thinking about that helpless feeling got her pussy to tingling.

Barb absentmindedly touched herself as she thought about that and what happened just 2 days ago. Carl had come in the afternoon from another short job to see her. Leo was gone from the office, but his 16 year old son Jack was downstairs in the shop cleaning and organizing for his dad. They chatted for a few minutes about the job and about other jobs still pending while Carl did his paperwork. When he finished his work orders he walked behind her chair and put his arms around her kissing the back of her neck. Barb got the usual rush from his touch and turned to kiss him. After he broke the kiss his hands roamed over breasts through her blouse and bra. Barb was melting again at his touch and knew if Jack wasn't there she'd be getting fucked again.

"We can't do anything with Jack here," she whispered to Carl when he went back to nibbling on her neck.

Carl chuckled a bit evilly and said "there is something we can do."

Barb was unsure of what he meant until he stepped to the side of where she sat. She watched as Carl slowly pulled down his zipper. His hard cock appeared right before her eyes. She was about to protest when she felt his hand on the back of her head pulling her forward. His cock slid between her lips cutting off her protest. Once in her mouth Barb automatically began sucking on the hard rod. She bobbed her head and swirled her tongue up and down the shaft. After a few minutes of his cock in her mouth she tasted some of his pre-cum leaking from the head. She pulled her head off and whispered her concern of getting caught to Carl. He stroked her cheek then grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her mouth back over his hard shaft.

Barb knew then what was coming. She thought back to the way her pussy overflowed with the volume of his cum and prepared herself. Carl moved her head up and down using her hair as a handle and then she heard his warning.

"Here it comes"

His cock swelled and the first spurt was like a fire hose. Even though Barb was prepared the huge amount made her gag slightly. She recovered and started swallowing desperately trying to keep up with the flow. Some leaked from between her lips and she caught it with her fingers to stop it from dripping to her blouse. When the flow finally subsided Barb felt like she had swallowed a pint of his salty seed. He took her hand and held it to her mouth.

"Don't waste any."

Barb understood and licked the cum from her fingers. Carl picked up a tissue and wiped her chin clean then pulled his cock back into his pants. Barb caught her breath and then picked up the iced tea on her desk to take a sip. Carl stopped her and took the tea from her hand.

"Nothing to drink till you get home," he ordered. "I want you to taste me all afternoon."

Carl finished his paperwork and then left. Barb easily could have had something to drink wash the taste of his semen from her mouth, but for some reason she couldn't bring herself to disobey him and when she got home she laid on her bed and used her fingers on her clit till she brought herself to orgasm with the taste still in her mouth.

A knock at the door jerked Barb from her daydreams and she pulled her fingers from her shorts and jumped up to answer it. She got another shock when she opened her door to find Carl standing there with an evil grin on his face.

Barb stepped back bewildered as he walked in and she asked, "what are you doing here?"

"I was on my way home and Leo asked me to drop off these contracts for you to proof read for him. Didn't he call you?" He waved a folder as he talked.

"No, he didn't."

Carl was backing Barb into her living room as they talked. He placed the folder on an end table the sat on her couch. "Come sit with me," he said and patted the cushion next to him.

Barb was hesitant. This was not something she'd thought about. Here in her own house. What they had done at work was wild but she did not want to do it here and she expressed her feelings to him. "Please," she pleaded, "we can't do anything here in my house." He ignored her and grabbed her hand pulling her to the couch next to him and began nibbling on her neck. Barb was already hot from touching herself and thinking of Carl before he arrived and now he was right here and her body was responding. But, not here.

Carl laughed and grabbed her hand and pulled it to his mouth and licked her fingers. "Oh, that is very tasty. I saw what you were doing when I knocked on your door. Were you thinking about me?"

Her eyes turned to the side window of her living room by the front door and she gasped as she realized the curtain was partially open and Carl had been watching her touch herself. Her mind swirled at the humilistion of being caught at something so intimate. Barb was so lost in that thought she did not realize Carl had knelt in front of her and was pulling her shorts and panties off. He pulled her ass to the edge of the couch, then spread her legs wide open and his mouth went straight to her pussy.

"Oh that is a wet tasty pussy," Carl told her as he lapped at he juices. "You were thinking about me weren't you?"

Barb just moaned as his tongue sent electric tingles from her pussy all through her body. She was, again, powerless to stop from falling under his spell and this time right here in her own living room. He licked at her pussy lips and dipped his tongue in deep to draw out more of her juice. Her head rolled back and forth and a constant moan rolled from her lips. She was hot before this and the craziness of him suddenly showing up just as she was thinking of him was driving her fast to orgasm. When he pulled her clit into his mouth and nibbled it gently her orgasm washed over her in a wave of pleasure. Carl kept his mouth on her slit riding her through her orgasm and bringing her down slowly.

Barb rested on her couch in bliss with her eyes closed for a few moments. When she opened them Carl was standing in front of her and he had stripped naked. Even though he had fucked her silly twice before Barb had never really seen his body. Just his cock. Now she got a good look. Thick, muscular and very hairy chest and arms. A little bit of a pot belly but not fat by any means. And that rock hard cock. That cock was right in front of her face now a small drop of pre-cum on the head. She leaned forward and licked the drop and then totally engulfed it in her mouth.

Carl let her suck for a minute then he pulled her head off of his cock. She looked up at him with cock still in her hand. He leaned down then to pull her t-shirt over her so she was now completely naked. This was the first time the were both naked together even though they had sex three times before this. He took her hand and pulled her towards the recliner close by.

"Is this your husband's chair," he queried?

Barb nodded yes and Carl sat down in it pulling her to her knees in front of him as he did. Barb knew what he wanted and thought of how dirty it was doing it here in her living room, in her husbands chair. It was also different. It was the first time Carl didn't have his fingers tangled in her hair pulling her head up and down. He leaned back and let her suck. Barb licked the hard cock up and down. Dipping down to his balls and she saw how big they were as she tongued them. No wonder he cums so much, she thought.

Barb licked back up and the took his cock deep in her mouth, swirling her tongue as she did so. . Oh how she loved how hard it was. Bumping the back of her throat, pulsing as she bobbed her head up and down. Carl let her suck on her own without the usual hand on her head and Barb was savoring the moment. She had always enjoyed sucking cock, but this was a whole new level for her. Her nipples were hard as pebbles, her pussy so wet. She was getting off on the hard rod in her mouth. This cock had given her so much pleasure already and she was making love to it with her mouth.

Carl noted this and said to her, "that's a good slut, show that cock how much you love him."

She should have been offended at his name calling, but it just spurred Barb on. She kept taking him deeper with each stroke until her nose was brushing his pubic hair. She peeked up at him as she sucked and noticed his eyes closed, head thrown back. For the first time she had this dominant man under her control. She worked his cock good. Head bobbing, tongue caressing. His pre-cum was flowing freely as his cock swelled larger and Barb prepared herself for what was to come soon. She wanted his cum in her mouth she thought to herself. She wanted to please him.

Carl was breathing hard and gave Barb no warning this time. His cock throbbed and she could actually feel the cum rushing up from his balls to explode in her mouth. She tried desperately to keep up with the flow as the thick fluid pumped from the head. Some leaked out from her lips and dripped down her chin and neck to trickle between her breasts. Barb kept sucking slowly till his cock finally stopped spurting it's load and let it slip from her lips to lick it up and down cleaning off any excess cum. Barb stayed on her knees kissing his cock till Carl finally came out of his orgasmic fog.

"Outstanding," Carl told her. "You are going to be doing that a lot. I have found myself a hot cocksucker. You loved that didn't you my slut?"

"Yes I did," Barb admitted, "but we'd better get dressed so you can get going now"

"Why? We have lots of time," he said and stood pulling her to her feet too. "

" No this is too dangerous. Not here in my house," Barb pleaded. "Surely you've had enough today?"

Carl pulled her down the hall towards the bedrooms and Barb tried to steer him to the guest bedroom to the right in an attempt to retain some measure of respect for her husband. He caught on right away and kept pulling her to the master bedroom at the end of the hall. "We are going to your bed," he told her. "We are just getting warmed up" Barb just groaned, because she knew there was no stopping him.

He practically threw her on her bed. She landed on her back with her legs splayed wide. Carl was on top of her immediately. He went straight to her tits and started biting them, leaving teeth marks in the flesh and taking her nipples between his teeth and nibbled. He licked and bit his way down her stomach to her pussy. As he licked at her pussy lips he told her, "relax, I'm going to be here for a while." He then proceeded to lick, suck and bite his way through two mind blowing orgasms for Barb. A constant stream of yelps, moans and groans spewed from her lips. He had her in a world she once again hadn't dreamed possible. The pleasure of his sucking mouth and talented tongue was amazing to her. She realized he enjoyed eating her pussy as much as she had loved sucking his cock earlier.

As Barb was coming down from her second orgasm Carl pulled up and laid down next to her. He grabbed her and rolled her on top of him and then pulled Barb up to straddle his face and then renewed his assault on her dripping pussy. As he whipped his tongue over her clit he reached up a twisted both her nipples hard. This sped Barb fast towards another orgasm.

My god, she thought to herself, my husband would never consider doing this for her. She rode his cock on occasions and enjoyed it but he rarely ate her pussy and to let her ride his face like that would be unthinkable. That train of thought was broken as Carl sucked her clit into his mouth and lashed it with his tongue, sending another orgasm crashing over her.

When she came back down Carl ordered her to spin around and Barb got another surprise. Carl's cock was hard and throbbing again. God he had just pumped a monster load of cum in her mouth. She could still taste it. But, there it was, ready for action. Her husband could never go more then once. She felt Carl's hands on her back pushing her down and his tongue once again lapping at her dripping pussy. Her moan was cut off as her mouth sank down over that hard cock again. A 69 position was another new experience for her. She loved sucking his cock and that tongue was again bringing her to orgasm. She had to take her mouth off his cock, holding it in her hand for fear she'd bite it off as she came again. This was fantastic. She no longer cared she was in her marriage bed. Her husband could have walked in now and she would not have stopped. She wanted this, needed it, had to have it.

Barb suddenly straightened up and spun around. Then moved down and straddled Carl's cock. He just grinned as he let Barb have control, he knew what she wanted, and as she sank down his cock slid all the way in her steaming hot pussy. She rode his cock slowly, savoring the feeling of it deep inside gradually moving faster. Carl reached up and attacked her nipples again rolling them slowly between thumb and forefinger and then started talking to her.

"Do you love that cock my slut?"

"Oh God, yes, I love your cock."

"Are you going to cum for me?"

"Yes, yes it feels so good"

"You tell me when you cum my slut," he ordered.

He pulled her nipples hard and Barb screeched as the pain threw her over the edge then wailed, "Yes, I'm cumm...innnggg".

She bounced up and down on him as her orgasm flashed through her whole body. She slumped down on him when it subsided and stopped humping, but was brought out of her haze as he began thrusting slowly underneath her. His hard cock sliding in and out set her going again. This isn't possible she thought to herself. She'd lost count how many times she had climaxed but her body was still responding. His cock forcing its way up into her sopping pussy over and over was doing it again. His stamina had her in awe as he fucked her to another gasping orgasm.

"I'm...cumm...innnggg" she sputtered as she remembered his order. Carl stopped after her orgasm and just held his cock inside her, letting her recover.

When she had caught her breath he asked her, "Are you ready?"

Barb was puzzled at his question. "For what?"

"To get fucked" he replied.

"What have we been doing all this time?" She giggled and then wiggled a little to remind him his cock was still in her.

With that he rolled her over till he was on top. Then up on his knees, he grabbed her legs and put her ankles up on his shoulders and lined his cock up with her dripping slit. He leaned down until her knees were near her tits and his cock slid all the way in her flooded pussy until his balls were resting on the slick lips. Barb could only gasp at the feeling. He was in her as deep as he could go. Then she could only let out a loud "uh" as he pulled his cock out slowly and then rammed it back into her with brute force. He kept that motion up. Pulling out of her ever so slowly and then plowing back in her pussy with all his might. The sound of flesh slapping flesh and Barb's grunts filled her bedroom as he kept pounding her with the speed slowly increasing.

She knew now what he meant about getting fucked. This was another new experience for Barb. He had fucked her hard before but this was a another new level for her. Barb was feeling the whole power of Carl's muscular 230 pounds in her poor battered pussy. She looked at Carl's face and his eyes were closed tightly. This was pure animal fucking and once again she succumbed to his will. He kept pounding her with increasing speed and Barb's passion sped up right along with him. When he growled and she felt his cock swell and then explode she went off right with him.

"Oh God!, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Barb begged as her orgasm spun her out of control and then she blacked out.

When she regained her senses Carl had let her legs down and was lying beside her. "Hello my sexy slut. Did you enjoy that?" He asked. Barb just groaned and tried to roll towards him but stopped when she noticed it felt like she was lying in a puddle. She had cum so hard that she may have matched Carl's load. She reached down to her pussy then jerked when she touched it. It was so sore. She had truly been fucked and she wanted it again soon.

"When can we do this again?" She asked Carl.

"My, you are anxious. I don't know. We can't keep doing it at work." Carl answered.

"At my Mom's house?" Barb offered. "She'll be out of town next week and I have to water her plants."

Carl just laughed. "You are my horny slut aren't you?"

Barb blushed and she could only nod in agreement. She knew she would let him fuck her anytime he wanted. Carl got up and Barb started to follow but he told her to stay put and keep her legs open. He left the room to get his cloths and when he returned he was dressed.

"You stay like that till I leave." He told her. "I love the way you look right now. Naked and my cum dripping from your pussy. There is even still some dried on your chin. You look gorgeous. I'll see you at work tomorrow" Then he left.

Brutus813
Brutus813
168 Followers