Barb Becomes a Sex Toy Ch. 08

Story Info
Barb meets the girls.
5.6k words
4.44
26.7k
10

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutus813
Brutus813
168 Followers

This chapter was a long time coming and I apologize to anyone who might have been waiting for it. It is pretty good on its own but, if you can, read the past stories to get more background. It involves a cheating wife and polyamorous couples so if that's not your thing please pass it by.

*****

Barb was reflecting as she drove to Carl's place. It was late Saturday afternoon and her husband had already left that morning for the cabin in the mountains with their two sons for some fishing and he wouldn't be back till Sunday afternoon. Carl had run the store till it closed at two o'clock and had called her right after to tell her to come to his place.

"It's going to be something a little different today," he told her.

Barb had to laugh at that. Carl had made her do things she never even thought possible before she met him. She had been bound and tortured in Carl's basement and made to suck his cock while he talked to her husband on the phone after being walked naked across his property on a leash like a dog. Mounted naked to the front of his Bronco like a hunting trophy and made to orgasm there. Gang banged in the back of a moving van by three strangers whose names she still didn't know. He had turned her into total slut and she enjoyed every second of it and now he says it will be something different.

"What else can he do to me," she laughed to herself.

As Barb turned onto the dirt road leading to the barn on Carl's property she noticed a familiar car parked in the driveway. The same car that was waiting for her arrival at the cemetery on Carl's Bronco. That meant either Wayne or Vic or both were here. She prayed to herself it was just Wayne. When she got closer to the barn she could see Carl, Wayne and Carrie waiting for her. The men were dressed but Carrie was naked except for a collar and leash. Barb felt a little rush seeing the naked woman. Even before she met Carl she had thoughts about what it would be like to be with a woman. It appeared she was going to find out.

Barb barely had time to put her car in park before both men pulled her out and within seconds she was stripped naked. Carl put a collar to match Carrie's around her neck and both men tightened leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles. Wayne pulled her hands behind her and snapped the cuffs together while Carl took the leash off Carrie's collar and snapped it on Barb's. Wayne took Barb's cloths and tossed them in her car and then hopped in the passenger seat.

"You girls have fun now," laughed Carl as he got in the driver's seat of her car and pulled away.

Barb watched in confusion as the men drove away leaving her bound and naked with Carrie holding the leash on to her collar. The confusion turned to mild shock when the men were out of sight she felt a vicious yank on her collar. She stumbled forward right into a slap in the face from the shorter woman.

"Ok slut, now I'm in charge," Carrie snarled at her.

Another yank pulled Barb to her knees and Carrie kept the pressure until the bound woman was laid flat on her back with her arms pinned painfully underneath. She looked up to see Carrie straddling her and could see her naked pussy glistening and appeared to be dripping cum. She could only watch as the pussy slowly descended getting closer and closer to her Face.

"Those two bastards just fucked me and now I need cleaned up," Carrie told Barb as her wet pussy settled right on Barb's lips.

Barb's protest was muffled and Carrie ignored it and ordered her, "get that tongue working you slut. I hear you use it well on cocks now we'll see if you can use it on a pussy."

Barb had no choice and opened her mouth and reached up into the dripping slot with her tongue. . She immediately recognized the taste of the men's cum but the taste of Carrie's pussy was there too and Barb found it intoxicating. Her tongue shifted to Carrie's clit to get her juices flowing and that brought a groan from Carl's wife.

"Damn you do have a great tongue," Carrie told her between moans. "Keep doing that and you are going to make me cum."

Barb kept her assault on Carrie's clit with occasional dips into her slot to taste that delicious combo of juices. She kept flicking and licking with her tongue trying to do all the things Carl had done to her. Carrie's was writhing and moaning so Barb was sure she was doing a good job for her first time. Gobs of cum kept leaking from Carrie's pussy wetting Barb's face with whatever didn't get lapped up by Barb's busy tongue. Barb got another surprise when she felt someone pulling her legs open and a soft tongue began licking at her clit. Just then she felt Carrie stiffen and a flood of juices poured into Barb's mouth as Carrie groaned out her orgasm announcing it just as Carl had taught Barb to do. When she came down from her high Carrie climbed off Barb's face and Barb looked down to see a petite blond licking at her clit.

"Sarah you have to try this slut's mouth, she's very good," Carrie told her.

The smaller girl said "Don't mind if I do," as she got up and settled down on Barb's face.

Barb once again found herself with a wet pussy covering her face. She immediately began lapping away at the clit and she could tell that this was a fresh pussy. No cum in it just the taste of Sarah's juices.

The smaller girl moaned as Barb licked and sucked on her clit and said, "Damn this slut doesn't care who she's using that tongue on whether it's a cock or a pussy she's just a cumslut"

Barb kept her assault on Sarah's pussy and then she felt Carrie between her legs and then a tongue slowly caressing her clit. She moaned in response and pulled Sarah's clit into her mouth and sucked on it just as Carl had done to her. That sent Sarah over the edge and another burst of juices flooded Barb's mouth. At the same time Carrie's tongue on her clit had Barb close to cumming. Just as Barb was about to explode both women pulled off her leaving her hanging right on the edge of an orgasm.

Barb laid panting in the grass. Face wet with the combination of juices and wishing they hadn't stopped. Before she could speak Carrie pulled on the leash attached to Barb's collar.

"Ok slut get up we are going inside to have some fun," she barked at her.

With her hands cuffed behind her Barb had a hard time standing and the two women berated her. "Come on slut get moving. You are going to pay for fucking our men without our permission," Sarah growled at her while Carrie kept yanking on the leash to pull her up.

Barb stumbled along behind the two women as they led her to the barn. When they entered Barb had to stop for a moment in surprise. She had been in Carl's barn before but it looked nothing like this. This looked like something right out of the Spanish Inquisition. There was a set of stocks like the Puritans used. A large wooden X with shackles. A padded table and another table containing various whips and toys plus a few items that had never seen before and had no idea what they would be used for. She gulped as she realized she was probably going to find out. These two women seemed to be angry and bound as she was Barb was in no position to resist them even though she was quite taller than both.

Carrie pulled her over to the stocks and now a little frightened Barb resisted. Sarah had opened the wood panel and now jumped in to help and they both pushed Barb till her neck was resting on the bottom panel then they placed the top piece and latched it leaving her with just her head showing on the outside. They left her hands cuffed behind her and pulled her legs into a deep split and connected her ankle cuffs to the base.

Barb knew this was not going to go well for her and groaned in dismay. The girls wasted no time in starting their torture. Carrie plucked at Barb's nipple's making them hard and then snapped a clamp on each one bringing a yelp from the helpless woman each time. Then Barb felt a painful pulling on the clamps as Carrie added weights to stretch Barb's nipples down. As this was going on Sarah moved in front where Barb could see her. She had a thin whip in her hand and spoke to her.

"By the way my name is Sarah and you have been fucking my boyfriend Wayne and now you are going to be punished for it."

"I'm sorry...I didn't...I couldn't help," Barb was confused and stammering.

Sarah yanked Barb's head up using a handful of her hair. "Yeah we heard all about you. You had orgasms while they had you mounted up on the Bronco. Fucking three strangers in the back of a van while your hubby was outside. You are a real fucking slut."

"But I was seduced...couldn't stop them...had no choice," Barb was trying to explain.

"Shut up cunt. You loved every minute of it." Now stick out that tongue to get this whip ready." Sarah ordered yanking her hair again.

Barb did as she was commanded and Sarah ran the whip over her tongue while Barb whimpered in shame. She knew Sarah was right. She loved every minute of the treatments she had endured and wouldn't have stopped it if she could.

Sarah stepped out of Barb's vision and she knew this was not good. She heard the slash of the whip and screamed out as a streak of fire burned across her upturned ass. Over and over Sarah slashed the whip across Barb's ass, varying the intervals to leave Barb in the dark when the next would come. Barb screamed and jumped at each lash and when she jumped the weights hanging from the clamps on her nipples would sway and pull causing even more pain for the suffering woman.

Barb was in tears when she heard Sarah talk. "Hey Carrie, my arm is getting tired from whipping this slut. Do you want a turn?"

"No, I have something else in mind for her," Carrie answered.

She stepped in front of Barb she was wearing a large dildo that strapped around her waist. Here get this wet for me slut," she said as she pulled Barb's head up and shoved the dildo in her mouth.

Barb tried to do as ordered. Sucking noisily on the dildo as if it was a hard cock.

"Look at what a slut she is," Carrie laughed. "She even likes sucking fake cocks."

Carrie pulled out of Barb's mouth and stepped back out of Barb's vision. She stepped behind Barb and pulled her ass cheeks apart.

"I hear she likes fucking fake cocks too," Carrie said to Sarah and she slid the cock into Barb's pussy slowly all the way to hilt.

"Holy shit this slut is wet already," Carrie exclaimed. "She was loving being whipped"

Barb hung her head in shame when she heard Carrie and she knew she was right. She didn't

realize it herself but her pussy was dripping wet from the whipping and being helpless to stop these two women from torturing her. Carl's prediction from long ago was correct. She was becoming a pain slut. She was even enjoying the way Carrie and Sarah were trying to humiliate her. The rubber dildo sliding in and out of her was making the weights on her nipples sway again and even that felt good. She had been close to orgasm earlier and now the fucking from Carrie had her ready again. Just as she was about to orgasm Carrie pulled out leaving her hanging.

"This whore is having too much fun, let's get her up," Carrie said to the other woman.

They unlocked the stocks and then freed her ankles pulling her upright. Barb groaned in frustration as they pulled her over to the padded table and laying her on her back with her ass right at the edge. The two women pulled her legs up high and wide and attached her ankle cuffs to chains from the ceiling. Barb moaned at the pain from her arms cuffed behind her but was thankful the table was soft to help ease the pain a bit. The moan turned into a long loud groan as they unsnapped the clamps on her nipples. The blood rushing back into them caused a horrible ache and she could do nothing to sooth it.

"Whipping this bitch got me hot," Sarah said as she climbed up on the table and sat down on Barb's face.

"Get that tongue busy," she ordered.

Barb was ready and began licking at the wet slot covering her mouth. The juices were pouring out and she licked at them and Sarah's clit trying to get her to orgasm. She moaned in pleasure when she felt a tongue slowly licking at the lips of her own pussy. The moan became a shriek of pain when the tongue stopped and out of nowhere the whip slashed down right across her pussy. Then quickly the tongue was back licking at her slowly. Barb had been through this torture before. Pleasure and pain.

"Hey, do that it again," Sarah told Carrie. "It felt really good when she screamed into my pussy."

Barb was trying to concentrate on making Sarah cum and had barely heard what she said. Then the whip lashed at her exposed pussy causing Barb to shriek in pain again. Then tongue back on her. Back and forth Carrie took her all the while keeping Barb close to orgasm but never letting her climax. It finally stopped when Sarah announced her own orgasm while grinding her pussy down on Barb's face first nearly smothering her and then nearly drowning her with juices.

When Sarah climbed off Barb's face she saw Carrie standing next to her with the whip in her hand. Barb could only watch helplessly as Carrie raised the whip and the slashed it right down across her tits. A vicious red welt raised on Barb's bare flesh as her scream echoed through the barn. Over and over Carrie raised the whip and lashed at Barb's tits. Through haze of the pain Barb saw Sarah between her legs with a large dildo. It looked even bigger than the black cock that had fucked her in the back of the van Barb thought to herself. Barb found out quickly it was bigger as Sarah rammed the cock into her pussy. The big black man had slowly and gently worked his large member into Barb, but Sarah was not being gentle at all. She was forcing the huge rubber cock into Barb's defenseless slot hard and fast. At the same Carrie was still lashing Barb's tits with the thin whip. Barb writhed and grunted and screamed as the two women tortured her helpless body and there was no escape.

The torture continued until Carrie said, "Wow you are right Sarah. Whipping this slut does get you hot."

She climbed up on the table and lowered her pussy down on Barb's face again. Barb was just thankful the lashing of her tits stopped and she immediately bean tonguing Carrie's wet pussy. By now Sarah had the huge dildo buried to the hilt in Barb and had slowed down the harsh ramming to work it in and out of her slowly. The pain had turned to pleasure again and then Sarah leaned in and began licking at Barb's clit bringing new moans from Barb into the pussy covering her mouth. Barb had been close to orgasm several times already and the large dildo filling her and Sarah's tongue were getting her there again. Just when she thought she'd climax Sarah pulled away. Barb groaned in frustration into Carrie's pussy. She kept licking at Carrie's clit and a few moments later Carrie's announced her orgasm and a gush of juices poured into Barb's mouth.

Carrie climbed off Barb's face and then Sarah went back to work on her pussy. Fucking her with the giant rubber cock and licking at her clit again. Barb closed her eyes and tried desperately to meet the thrusts into her and pushing herself at Sarah's tongue needing to orgasm, but the small woman just kept her right on the edge, not letting her cum. When she opened her eyes again she saw Carrie holding a lit candle right over her. She was trying so hard to orgasm that she didn't understand what was happening until a glob of hot wax dripped off the candle and landed right on her left breast.

Another loud scream echoed through the barn as the wax burned her skin. Sarah was back lapping at her clit again as Carrie let more of the wax drip to Barb's tits. She was near her orgasm as the two women took her back and forth in the world of pleasure and pain. Her mind a crazy jumble of emotions. Skin burned, cunt stuffed full, tongue on her clit. She needed to cum so badly that hot wax was feeling good but they still would not let her cum, stopping every time she neared climax. Desperately she begged them.

"Please let me cum. I'll do anything. I'll lick your cunts. You can torture me anyway you want."

The two women laughed at Barb's pleas. "Aw the poor slut needs to cum. Ok let's let her cum," Carrie said to Sarah with a sarcastic tone to her voice and Barb knew it was not going to be that easy for her.

They released her legs and pulled her up off the table. With her arms still bound behind her and weak from the repeated torture of her naked body Barb had no will to fight them and went along docilely as they led her to what Barb could only describe to herself as a speed bump with a metal spike sticking up out of it.

"What is that?"

The women laughed again. "You've never seen a Sybian before?"

"No."

"Well you get to learn something new today. This is going to help you cum," Carrie told her and the again sarcastic tone of her voice left Barb no doubt that this was not going to go well for her.

They made her straddle the hump and then the two women pushed on her shoulders forcing her down. They lined her up to the metal dildo so when she went down it slid right into her pussy until she was on her knees completely impaled. Barb was thankful they had opened her up with the giant dildo because this felt like it wasn't a lot smaller. While she wiggled, and adjusted to being speared Carrie and Sarah quickly strapped her thighs so she couldn't rise and then connected her ankle cuffs to some metal clips. They finished it off by pulling a chain down from the ceiling and clipped it to her neck collar.

"Ok slut. Now you get to cum but I suggest you hurry," Carrie told her

Barb was confused until she noticed Sarah getting ready to turn on a switch at black box with wires leading to the hump. She flipped the switch and the knob at the base of the dildo buried in Barb's pussy began humming right on her clit. She let out a long moan of pleasure and began grinding on the hump.

"Hey, you better gag her," Sarah told Carrie.

Barb couldn't understand why Carrie seemed to be in a hurry as she shoved a ball gag deep in her mouth and strapped it tight. The saddened jolt of electricity from the rod she was impaled brought scream that even the gag barely contained. Light flashed in Barb's head as jolt seemed to ride right up her spine. It lasted only two seconds and Barb jerked and moaned in her bonds then slumped as it subsided. The chain on her collar holding her up.

"You better turn that down," Carrie instructed Sarah. "We don't want to fry the slut."

"Yeah, but I'm turning the knob up on her clit so the bitch can cum for us," Sarah replied.

Barb watched through blurred vision as Sarah fiddled with knobs on the box. Then the humming on her clit increased speed. Despite her torment her clit jumped to life to and once gain Barb felt an orgasm rising. She had been so close so many times Barb needed it badly and tried to get there fast as Carrie had warned. She ground her clit on the knob and just as she was about to cum another jolt of electricity surged into her pussy. This one only a second and not s violent but interrupted her orgasm anyway. Barb was near tears as she came down from the jolt whimpering into the gag.

"Aw the poor slut didn't get to cum. Help her out Sarah," Carrie laughed as she said.

Sarah turned the knobs again and the bud on her clit increased speed again the dildo inside her began humming too. Barb's whimpers continued as her clit and pussy jumped back to life.

"Oh, this is insane," Barb though to herself. "I need to cum so bad. They are enjoying torturing me and all I can think about is cumming"

Her thoughts were interrupted by an increase in the humming in the dildo. She tried to bounce on it to fuck herself pulling at her bonds. Moaning and groaning and mercifully her orgasm washed over her. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body as she garbled her orgasm through the gag as she had been trained. It was perhaps the longest of her life and just as she was coming down from her high the jolt of electricity exploded in her pussy again raising new screams of pain in from the helpless woman. As she recovered Barb opened her eyes and through tears in her eyes she noticed her two tormentors were dressed in shorts and t-shirts.

Brutus813
Brutus813
168 Followers
12