Barb Goes Out of Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay Betty back against the back of the sofa so I could I could kiss her face and eyes, then down her throat to her upper chest and breasts. As I moved down between Betty's open thighs, I felt Barb move over and up to bring her tits to Betty's mouth. My fingers spread her slick pussy lips wide open so I could find her clit nestled in the soaping recess. Betty's clit was pronounced but nowhere near as large as Barb's. I easily sucked her clit into my mouth capturing it between my lips where I held it still as I lashed it with the flat of my tongue. Betty hips writhed back and forth across the leather sofa as her passion rose. I put three fingers into her wet channel to hold onto her helping me keep my head in place and her sensitive bud captive.

Barb had moved down to suck and bite Betty's nipples causing her to moan and scream out her pleasure. I strummed the ends of my three fingers against the backside of her pubic bone where I found a raised area. This shoved Betty into another dimension where she shook and groaned then stopped breathing as she shook again. Her orgasm went on and on until she finally collapsed limply against the leather sofa.

As Betty lay there gathering herself, I moved between Barb's thighs sliding my stiff cock into her hairy cunt. I pulled her lower body to me by her hips and began thrusting deeply into her. Her hand went straight to her fat cocklike clit twisting and pulling it as I fucked her. She quickly began moaning and shuddering making her big soft tits quiver in front of my face. I saw her stiff nipples throbbing so I leaned in and nipped one between my teeth as I continued fucking her. This pushed her orgasm deeper and harder.

I was glad she was coming quickly as I wanted to last longer than this. With two women to consider, I didn't know how I was going to manage to keep up. I was still wondering how we got to this from the woman who was so upset because Betty had seen us earlier this morning. Boy I really wanted to know just what in the hell had happened.

Betty pulled me up onto the sofa as she leaned down to take my cock still slick with Barb's come into her mouth. As Betty started sucking and licking me Barb moved off into the hallway. I figured she was taking a bathroom break. My cock was still stiff and getting quite close to coming in Betty's mouth so I pulled her face up so I could kiss her mouth. Holding her face in my hands I guided her up to straddle my hips with her knees.

This positioned her wet cunt over my cock. As we continued to kiss she rocked her wet slit back and forth over my cock never quite capturing it within. She leaned up just as my cock throbbed and when she lowered herself back down it slid easily up inside her willing cunt. As she fucked herself up and down on my stiff cock, she lifter her tits to my lips so I could kiss and suck them. My concentration and impending orgasm were sidetracked as Barb came back into the family room.

Barb bellowed out in a boisterous voice, "My God, what a slut. I leave the room for just a minute and come back to find my sister fucking my husband." Betty replied, "Oh yes. And he is as good as you said he was. If you can get him to, you can fuck Tom anytime you want."

As Barb rounded the end of the sofa, we noticed the strap on sticking out from her hairy crotch and the remote controlled butt plug in her hand. Barb had me lubricate her ass and insert the plug before she lay down on the carpet. Then, she had Betty lower herself down onto her strap on cock. Barb told me to make that thing bang her ass hard as she fucked her sister and for me to get my cock into Betty's ass as was offered earlier. She finished by telling me to come inside her sister this time as the evening was coming to a close.

The two sisters were focusing on each other as Betty fucked herself down onto Barb's cock and they kissed, sucked and caressed each other's tits and mouths. I turned the vibrating remote to random and high getting a squeal from Barb. I easily lubed Betty's ass and slid my stiff cock into her ass. She didn't seem to have any difficulty with it; so it was obvious she wasn't new to this. I was quickly fully pumping myself into her ass. I went faster and faster and harder as I thought about how, after all these years, I had played with Barb's sister's tits and had fucked her mouth, cunt and now her ass. I leaned down and grasped one of each woman's tits as I began to feel that urgent flow starting in my thighs. I squeezed and twisted their tits as I thrust hard one more time into Betty's ass. The flow churned through my balls and up my cock spewing thick ropes of cum deep into her bowel.

Both women were having orgasms together too. Laying back exhausted on the carpet, I didn't know which came first or who had how many orgasms. Soon, all three of us were lying sprawled out on the carpet for a few minutes. It is different when you get older.

Then we got up and moved to the master bedroom's bathroom shower together. I had showered alone that morning and now all three of us were showering together. We gently and lovingly washed each other until all three of us were completely clean and rinsed off. After drying each other off, we all went to bed together in our California king bed. We were tired and it was just sleeping.

In the morning, I was up first and got coffee going with enough time to spare to go out into the work area of the garage to download all of yesterday onto a CD, clear the memory, and set the system up again for the new day. I would take it to work with me so I could catch up on the day before before I came home again that day.

I called the women down to morning coffee on the deck. We were all nude on the deck talking about the evening before and other experiences. From time to time, one of us would caress one of the others. Betty kept caressing my cock to keep it erect. I gathered she had wondered if there was something lacking in her which caused Tom not get hard anymore. Now, it seemed to tickle her in being able to keep me stiff.

Soon, I needed to shower to get ready for work. I invited one or both to join me in the shower. Barb told Betty she could do it that time. In the shower, she washed me and I her. Then, she kneeled in the shower sucking me until I came in her mouth. After she swallowed my come, she told me it tasted good but it was better with Barb's cunt juice on it. I told her we would have to keep that in mind.

I kissed both women and waved goodbye to them standing in the doorway wearing their housecoats. On my way to work, I wondered what was on the CD in my briefcase; what were they talking about as I drove away; and how would they spend their day together with me gone again. I wondered what was going to be waiting for me when I got back home.

It was a Friday at the plant. I needed to ensure everything in my section was running correctly, the work plans for the weekend were in place and all of the materials for those plans were onsite before the end of the day. I have good people; they do what they do well and make me look good. I had time from 10:30 to noon to shut myself in my office and begin viewing the CD. I had some more time in the middle of the afternoon and by the time I was on my way home, I had covered almost all of it.

I was shocked; stunned might have been a better word. Barb had really been pissed at me not telling her Betty had been watching us. After I had left for work, Betty had told her it wasn't like it was the first time she watched her getting fucked. She went on to tell Barb how when Barb had quit visiting Aunt Paula and Cousin Lucy, they had invited her to visit.

By then she was married to Tom. Tom believed in men being men. They had sex when they wanted it. It was in the missionary position and when he was done, it was over. A man wouldn't put his mouth on any woman's pussy and only a whore would suck a man's cock. Only a nasty whore would take it up the ass.

Paula and Lucy got her there and gradually got her to enjoy being touched and hugged. This led to sunbathing and lotion which eventually required a less modest swimsuit. With both of them working on her and a little alcohol added in, they were soon ravishing her body. They showed her how many delights she had been missing. They kissed and caressed and sucked her everywhere and every way Tom wouldn't even consider. They had her doing all of those things to them and enjoying it. They had shown her the pictures of Barb with them which excited her too. They didn't control Betty; they didn't need to as she fully enjoyed it all and eagerly sought them out again and again to continue it.

She could only come to visit once a year or so. It wasn't until after maybe her third visit she discovered they had been having her mother, Ruth, come visit too. Evidently, Ruth and Paula had a sexual history from their high school days. Ruth had been easy for Paula to draw back into a sexual relationship as Burt, her husband, was just like Tom in his attitude about sex. With Ruth, Paula had led the way to breaking the ice with the sexually frustrated wife. After she had Ruth participating willingly, she brought Lucy into it which initially shocked Ruth. Soon, Paula and Lucy were fully controlling Ruth like they had Barb. She became their fuck toy and she liked it.

Then there was the time Betty came to visit them. When she got there, Lucy picked her up at the airport and when they got to the ranch she took Betty into the house and up to her bedroom. They both quickly stripped and were quickly rolling all over the bed and each other. After a few orgasms each, they ended with Betty wearing the strap on. Lucy took her by the hand and told her to come with her quietly as she had a present for her.

When they went out onto the patio, there was Paula laying back nude on the lounger with Betty's mother, Ruth, kneeling naked between her legs licking her pussy. Lucy told Betty to quietly move up behind her mother and stick her cock up her cunt from behind.

Betty quietly kneeled behind her naked mother reaching down with one hand to lift her ass up by cupping her hairy pussy. As she lined the head of the fake cock up with her mother's wet lips, Ruth said, "Oh yes Lucy, I need that." Betty shoved the cock quickly up her mother's cunt and began thrusting it quick and hard. It wasn't until her mother said, "Oh God yes Lucy, fuck me hard." that Betty said, "It's not Lucy mom. It's me Betty; and from now on you are going to take my cock whenever and where ever I want you to."

Ruth kept licking and sucking her sister, Paula's, cunt as her daughter fucked her cunt from behind. Then Betty pulled it out of her cunt and shoved it up against her asshole. Ruth said, "Oh no, not you, not there." Ruth's ass was still lubricated from an earlier fuck so it was easy for Betty to get it in. Ruth just kept saying, "Oh God no, Oh God no..." but she held her ass up high for Betty to keep reaming it.

After Paula and Ruth both came, Betty lay her mother down on one of the lounger mats squatting with her cunt over her mother's face and her fingers working her mother's tits and cunt. Her mother licked her cunt until she came with Betty giving Ruth two orgasms with her hands.

After that visit, many of her visits to their ranch were with her mother too. The day after the wedding reception when Barb had visited Lucy and Paula's room, Ruth and Betty had come their room just after Barb had left.

Lucy had both of them strip naked as soon as the door had closed behind them. Then she made Ruth suck Paula's strap on to get it clean. When it was clean, Lucy made her start sucking and licking her strap on. As she was doing it, Lucy began showing them the video clip they had just made of them fucking Barb's cunt and ass with the strap ons. Suddenly, Ruth realized she had sucked Barb's cunt juice off Paula's and was now sucking the one which had been in her daughter's ass.

The three women watched Ruth as she focused on the small video screen on the back of their camera and moaned as she sucked and licked the fake cock making sure to get all of her other daughter she could off it. Then they showed her all of the pictures and video from the night before as they fucked her in both holes all the time telling her how she was going to get to be fucked by both her daughters as the same time. This brought Ruth to a series of screaming, moaning, shuddering orgasms.

Betty went on to tell Barb she had been fucking Tom's golfing buddy Jim and his wife, Caroline, for the last six years every time Tom went on one of his fishing trips. Jim doesn't fish. When Tom is gone, the three of them fucked each other silly in every hole for days until just before he comes home.

By the time Betty had finished, both women were naked in each other's arms. Barb had been sucking and kissing Betty's tits as she talked. As Barb began talking, it was Betty's turn to worship her sister's big tits.

Barb began by telling Betty how she had remained frustratingly faithful in all our married years until that wedding. When Lucy and Paula pushed her into that bathroom, all those years of longing and denying herself just exploded inside her. She just let go and enjoyed it; all of it. She was serious, she loved me and didn't want to loose me; but oh God how she loved it. When she had said how much she loved it and missed it on the video clip, she had really meant it.

Barb had known Tom Anderson from her work at the community center. He was easy to manipulate with just a few wiggles and glimpses of her big tits. It was easy for her to get him to suck them and play with them and fuck her. She made him fuck her in the ass before she would let him do those things. He had to earn the right to have his play time with her charms. It had been such a shame he had such a small dick; she could hardly feel it in her ass. But, he had been so easy to manipulate. Then I had fucked it all up by bringing his wife into it. He had been easy enough to get to keep quiet about the rest of the whole truth. The goofy dope really had feelings for her.

When we had boarded the cruise ship, I had left her alone at a table to go to the bathroom. A couple had come along asking if they could share our table until the rooms were available. After they had sat down, she noticed the woman, Jean, was wearing a short skirt and the way her legs were slightly parted she could see the edge of her pantied crotch between her thighs.

With her gaze going back to her panties again and again, Barry, the woman's husband, put his hand on his wife's thigh and told Barb how he liked his wife to dress this way so he could watch others seeing her. He told Barb he liked the way she obviously liked looking at his wife's panties; then, he told her he wanted to see her panties too. Without hesitation, she pulled the loose leg of her shorts up and over to show him her panties.

Barry told Jean to slip her panties off and hand them to Barb and she just did it; right there at the table. With the way they were sitting between the table and the porthole looking out over the bay, no one walking by could really see what they were doing. Then, when Jean opened her legs, Barb could see her smooth wet hairless pussy lips. With Barb staring at Jeans nude cunt, Barry moved his hand up her thigh to stroke up and down her lips with his fingers.

Barry told Barb he wanted to see her pussy. She again pulled the loose leg of her shorts up and over this time catching the leg of her panties and pulling them over to expose her hairy bush. When Barry told her to touch herself, she moved her other hand down to part the thick hair and stroke her pussy lips. He told her she was very wet as he could see it on her fingers. Then he told her to suck her fingers clean. As she did it, he told her their suite number and she needed to come see them soon. By the time I got back from the restroom, they were all just sitting there drinking wine together.

When had gone to return our extra tickets to the island tour excursion, she went to their suite. She told them tickets were now available if they moved quickly. He simply called the purser's office telling them when the tickets came in they were his; done and done. They stripped her naked and Jean sat on her face making her lick her pussy while Barry fucked her. As Barry fucked her, he told her he wanted to see her panties on the tour and he wanted me to know he did.

All of the times she was supposed to be going to the "yoga class she had signed up for" she was really going to their suite where they fucked and sucked her. She told Barry how much she liked being fucked in the ass; so, he did several times. Barb told Betty how she was glad they didn't take pictures of all that but it didn't really matter as I had thrown their camera and all of their memory cards overboard when I went crazy on them.

They had planned together all along to continue to further involve her in their sex play with me watching which would eventually lead to a full gang bang with me watching and agreeing to it. It needed to be gradual and Jean needed to keep me busy enough to let it happen. Once other women were involved, they could help Jean keep me busy enough not to interfere with main event. Then when I saw Barry getting ready to fuck her in the ass, I went crazy and ruined it all. After that, they wouldn't even talk to her anymore. I was so stupid; I had no idea how many times he had already fucked her in the ass and she thought he was a lot better at it than I was.

For a long time after that, she had to endure with just me again. It was better but I still didn't just slam her ass as hard as she wanted it or as often as she needed it. It didn't get much better until she had seduced her longtime friend Sue. Soon thereafter she and her husband, Jake, were fucking her. It was still messed up as we had made this rule about only me fucking her ass which she wanted to drop. So, she fucked Jake with her ass with me watching but not really knowing. It hadn't quite worked out the way she wanted as I had screwed that up too. Now, Jake and Sue were distant from her too.

Betty told her she was there now and together they would bring me around. They would shower me with so much tits, pussy, and ass I would be willing to do anything they wanted me to. That is when Barb told her about the housecoats, the nude coffee on the deck, the morning showers, and the ass fucking. Betty told her she would be glad to join in and blow my mind past any ability to reason.

Betty had called Barb to arrange her visit; that part had been true. But, it was because she had been talking with Lucy and Paula and they wanted to get Barb to come visit with or without me. It was going to be so much fun for the both of them to fuck their mother together. Ruth was going to love it too after she got over the shock of it all. Betty's plan was to get me to go along with them on anything and everything and just bring me along to Paula's ranch. But first, they needed to break me down starting today. Then, they spent the rest of the day naked in each other's arms pleasuring each other in every way they could.

I remembered holding Barb in my arms after she had told me the "whole story behind it all" and "there was nothing else hidden -- no more secrets left". I realized in situations where one is telling the other all of the crap in a situation and the other finally says, "Is this all of it? There is no more? Nothing left hidden to come out later?" What they are really saying is this is all I can take. Please, tell me that IS all of it because I can't deal with any more than that. By that time, it is almost NEVER all of it. They always hold back the really shitty parts. No-one wants to disclose themselves that deeply.

Then the first person realizes they better stop and they ask themselves if they can keep the rest of it hidden forever. They always lie to themselves and say, "OH YEAH! I have to. I just can't lose the relationship with this person." Then, when it does come out, as it often does, there is nowhere for that person to go. All it takes is a slip up or a quirk comment by someone else a week, a month, or years later and bang -- there it is in all its stinking shitty glory.