Barbara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dora was kept busy throughout the evening serving tray after tray of drinks to the thirsty men who were partying with the happy, soon-to-be-wed bachelor, and by eleven most of the members of the party had purchased my wares. I did the same routine I had done for Barb for the next two girls and again, one last time, for Barb before the club took on a life of its own and I was no longer needed to get the shy customers rolling.

Somewhere around one in the morning, about thirty minutes before last call, one of the guys in the bachelor party made the mistake of licking the inner thigh of one of the newer girls. She was so stunned that she stopped all movement which caused Merle and I to roll into action. That poor boy was on the sidewalk out front before he knew he was even being ejected. Most of the girls would have just kept on dancing and told the guy that was a no no and if seen by anyone he would be out of here. Anytime you have to toss someone out of the place it puts the entire atmosphere into a tail spin and it's hard to recover from that. The drink orders dry up and the tips are non-existent from then on. Fortunately, this was at the end of the evening and things were winding down for the bachelor party anyway so it didn't really matter; nothing was lost as there would have not been much gained at this time of night anyway.

Closing time came at two and we let the last of the patrons out and began to clean up for the night. All the ladies retired to the dressing room to change and I started to put chairs on tables while Merle cashed out. I always hung around until the last lady was escorted to either her car or her waiting significant other. Barb and I hung with Merle as he finished the paperwork and got things settled. It was also customary for all of us to meet at a Denny's on Roscoe near Sepulveda for an early breakfast, (or late dinner depending on your orientation). Most of the girls showed up and Merle and Dora always showed. Barb and I would come most of the time and enjoy the chatter of the night's activities while we discussed everything from a girl slipping on stage to the customers and lost articles of clothing. It was more a free for all than a meal and it was always a fun time for us. Usually we all parted company at around three thirty or four in the morning and went our separate ways. Most of the ladies would be off to relieve the all night sitters and prepare breakfast for their kids and get them off to school.

Barb and I would make the drive back to the Barrio and to our house, which by now had cooled off from the day's heat. Usually, there would be several of the Hispanic gang members hanging around making sure that the place was safe and also to get some of what I was selling. I always treated these guys right and they always respected me. Being the local OG had its privileges. Once on the inside of the house and all was said and done, Barb would empty out her 'take' for the night, usually between three and five hundred dollars depending on the crowds. This night's take was around the four hundred dollar level and she was pleased with herself. As for myself, I took in around three hundred and together we had a good night.

At this time of night, after the rush of the crowd and the camaraderie of the fellow girls over breakfast, the 'high' of being the sought after sex object would fade from Barbs eyes. She would sink into a depression, whereas the other girls had their kids to look after. This was the time she would begin to reflect on her life and what she was doing with it. There is an old saying that says 'never let a whore think about what she does, lest she run off and join a convent'. It's true. This is the time when I would have to treat Barb with a lot of tenderness and care. I would take her into my arms and hold her as she fought against the rush of conflict insider her. She would cry at times, and I would hold her until she fell asleep in my arms. Other times, she would keep me awake long into the morning hours as the sun rose well above our heads and talk about everything from her disappointments to her childhood in Florida.

This night, like many other nights, she chose sex to comfort her in her depression. We took our clothes off in silence and I was thinking that she would be in the mood just to be held and rocked to sleep tonight. She mildly surprised me when she laid me back onto the bed and took my soft cock into her mouth. Her touch was gentle and her fingers were probing. She delicately took my balls in her fingers and lightly caressed them as she encouraged life into my stiffening dick. I sat up and pulled her on to the bed by lifting her off the floor and taking hold of the underside of her left leg and putting an arm under her right arm pit and gently lifting her onto the bed. We lay side to side, my head to her pussy and her head to my cock. We spent the better part of an hour licking and sucking each other into a frenzy. She sucked my balls and slowly licked the length of my swelling shaft as I nibbled on her clit hungrily and probed her ass with my finger and the tip of my nose. Her long legs spread before me and curled around me as the scent of her body and her taste filled my senses. There was a faint taste of the sweaty saltiness from dancing all night as well as the taste of her orgasms. When she was purring like a kitten I worked my way up along her body and found her nipples and suck them greedily. I would tease her by lying between her legs and just letting the hardness of my shaft glide along the wetness of her pussy while I suckled her breasts and nibbled at her throat. By the time she was arching her back and contorting her body to meet my shaft as it glided along her length I knew she was ready for me and I entered her. I sank myself deep into her slowly and then pulled myself out and held the head of my dick over her damp pussy teasing her still further.

"You fucker," she laughed.

She wrapped those long legs around my waist and brought her pelvis up and seemed to suck me inside of her as her body took all control away from her. I felt her muscles tighten around my dick and I began to fuck her hard, there was no stopping me because I was no longer wanting, I needed to finish what we had started earlier. Barb twisted her entire body as if she were still on stage dancing to some song in her head. I spread her legs out to the sides and watched myself as I pumped in and out of her like a firing machine gun. Her long fingers found her nipples and pulled on them and I rubbed her clit and she grunted with my effort. She began to moan softly at first and then she built up speed. She was working herself into an orgasm and she was trying hard to get there. I folded her long legs together which put her pussy into a nice tightness and with that I started to go crazy. It was like my pelvis was on automatic and I was fucking her fast and furious as I saw her hands were clutching the bed spread on either side as she let out short squeals of pleasure. She rose to a crescendo but fell just short of orgasm and I could tell she had missed it by just a smidgen. I pushed her legs to one side and began to suck her pussy once more as I inserted my finger into her anus. Her insides were like velvet on my rough fingers. Stroking my fingers in short little bursts in and out of her puckered little hole I could feel her clenching her muscles and holding me tightly from escaping.

"Oh yeah, honey," she said as she put her hand on my fingers that were probing her ass and lifted one of her legs so that I could absorb her clit more effectively.

I worked my finger in and out of her ass and while they were feeling the warmth from her insides I let them swirl in a circular motion inside of her. She was breathing in gasps now and accenting it with high pitched sounds. "Oh God, Yes," she approved. I had a feeling she enjoyed what I was doing.

She then moved herself into the doggie style position and, laying her head and shoulders on a pillow; she spread her ass cheeks apart and steadied herself for me. I knew what she wanted, I knew what she needed, and I took the head of my dick and pushed it into her ass. At first it popped out and she shuddered and I made a second attempt. I succeeded in getting my cock worked inside her and slowly pushed myself into her. She was so tight and her muscles were clamping my dick so solid that a true in and out movement seemed to be impossible. I moved in that fashion but she was not relaxing enough and I reached beneath my balls and stroked her pussy as I worked her ass. Her hand met mine and she began to rub her clit as I held her by her hips and continued to move inside of her. After a while she began to loosen up just a bit and I was free to fuck her in earnest and still have that incredible tight grip of her anus muscles along my shaft.

"Ah shit, baby. Fuck me!" Barb was again building up to a massive orgasm.

I started to move in and out of her, slapping her ass with my body and each time I did she let out a loud, "Oh yeah".

In a matter of seconds, my momentum took over and I was banging her ass hard and out of control. I was furiously working myself in her and she began to shake with a powerful orgasm. Her whole body seemed to fold up as she did so. "Ahhhhhhhhh," the sound pouring out of her lip like the wetness running out of her pussy. She then spread herself flat onto the bed and I popped out of her. I straddled her and shoved myself back into her ass and hooked my arm under her arm pits and grabbed her shoulders and began to pound in her ass. I couldn't stop now. I was so close and all I wanted to do was fuck my sweet baby's ass. Sweat was pouring from every pour of my body as I slid in and out of her and she began to yell out, "Oh God, Oh God," as I vigorously pumped my cock in to her tight little ass. Then with all my might I gave one final thrust filling her ass with my thick cock and the first spurt of semen exploded deep into her bowels followed by what seemed like ten minutes of pumping my cum into her. Then I fell in a heap on top of her, both of our bodies bathed in sweat and both of us gasping for air.

When we caught our breath and rested for a bit, Barb got up, my cum dripping down her thighs from that beautiful, firm ass, and wandered into the kitchen and fumbled about looking for something. When she returned, she brought with her a bottle of Jack Daniels and couple of coffee mugs filled with ice. She apparently had wiped herself with a dish rag while in the kitchen, for I saw no evidence of the wetness that had been flowing between her thighs and down her legs. We drank past sun up and laughed and giggled while talking about this and that. Soon after, the alcohol overtook us and we slept.

Barb eventually moved back to Florida where she was killed in a car wreck. She died at the age of thirty-three and she is fondly remembered. I eventually stopped using any drugs or alcohol and have joined the living world of the civilian and have never looked back in want to be immersed into the 'life' ever again. While I was in that 'life', it was a hectic and challenging time. The perks did not outweigh the pain at all. I tell this story not so much for myself but for those interested in seeing what a slice of life is really like. Merle died a decade after Barb, leaving his wife, Dora, as part owner of the Club. She sold her interest and financed her daughters, all three of them, through UCLA. She is a happy grandmother and has not looked back at the 'life' as something she misses, just as something she did. At this time of her life, she is now a paralegal secretary for one of her daughters. She watches as her many nights of hard work now gives her a reason to get up each morning. It's through the eyes of her daughter that she can still see Merle. Life is never what you think it will be while you're living it. It's only when you look back through the years of tattered dreams and shattered realities that you can truly see just what life had to offer.

12