Barbara & Jeremy Ch. 05

Story Info
Pastor meets up with cop & mom for sex.
2.6k words
4.48
41.9k
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy had never had his clothes ripped off by three women. Here he was, on his honeymoon, in the bedroom of a pastor with his wife, the pastor's wife and a good friend. He watched as they undressed and joined him on the bed.

"What will Pastor George say when he returns from the dropping Sandi off at the hotel and finds us all in his bed?" Jeremy asked Louise.

"He will not be home until after breakfast tomorrow," Louise replied as she started to stroke his cock. During the next couple of hours he did prove up to the task of satisfying all three women.

As Pastor George and Sandi entered the penthouse suite a man named James greeted them and told Sandi the hot tub was prepared and ready. Pastor George followed her into the master bedroom where she began shedding her clothes.

"There is nothing like a session in the hot tub to relax you at the end of a long day," Sandi said as she turned and started removing Pastor George's clothes. When they were both nude, with their clothes laying in the middle of the bedroom floor, she led him to the hot tub. As soon as they were seated in the tub, James, who had greeted them appeared with two glasses of wine. A woman named Maria followed him with shrimp cocktail for two.

"Do you treat all the pastors this well in the churches were you perform? Pastor George asked Sandi as he held his glass of wine in one hand and a beautiful breast in the other.

"Always,," she responded. "The pastor, his or her spouse or both. Louise will be here with me tomorrow night. That will probably mean that you will have to attend to Angie's needs tomorrow night unless you make it a foursome with Barbara and Jeremy.

Pastor George was suddenly feeling a little lightheaded and he didn't think it was the wine. He was trying to imagine his wife sitting together with Sandi and him together with Angie. They ate the shrimp cocktail and sipped on the wine while the jets of the hot tubs relaxed their body. Well, at least most of their bodies. His hand was massaging a breast causing a nipple to be hard and her hand was certainly making his cock anything but relaxed.

"Have you ever had sex in a hot tub?" Sandi asked.

"I didn't even know it was possible," he replied. As she turned to straddle him he found it very possible and he found himself wondering how many of his parishioners had hot tubs. One of his parishioners had a swimming pool and hot tub business. He was one of the big spenders identified from the strip joint. His mind snapped back to what was happening now as Sandi covered his lips with her own.

When they were again sitting next to each other, James appeared to ask Pastor George how he liked his steak cooked. Pastor George was beginning to see how the other half lived and thought he could get used to it.

Maria fixed them a great breakfast the following morning, and as Pastor George left, Sandi said she would see him later for rehearsal. He wasn't sure if she meant singing or sex.

The female officer who had stopped who had stopped by his car last night was just getting off duty as she saw Pastor George's car leaving the motel. She decided to have a little fun. She followed him until they were in the area that he had stopped last night, to avoid an accident while he was getting a blow job from Sandi.

Following his car to the same area, she pulled behind him and hit the sirens and her lights. Pastor George couldn't imagine what he had done wrong.

Pastor George rolled down the window as the officer approached his car. He was very surprised when she ordered him to get out of the car. When he asked what he had done wrong, she repeated her order for him get out of the car. He realized she was serious and got out of the car and was told to walk to the rear of the car, place his hands on the trunk and spread his legs.

She started a normal frisk of his body, which suddenly became more than a normal pat down. She had her hand in his crotch gripping his cock. He made the mistake of starting to stand up and she slammed him back down against the hood. She then reached through his legs to pull down his zipper. Pulling his cock from his pants, she began stroking it.

"I just wanted to see what kind of weapon had created all that white stuff around your lady friends mouth," she said . As she saw a car approaching she said "You can stand up and put that thing back in pants. As he turned around, she said "I really had you going didn't I Reverend?

"You know who I am? Pastor George asked.

"Sure, my mother sings in your choir." Writing her name and address on a piece of paper, she said, "My day off is Wednesday. I will expect you for lunch around noon." Without saying another word, she turned and walked to her cruiser, giving her hips a little extra action. As she got in the car, she said, "You know, dad travels a lot. Mom could probably use a little extra counseling." Laughing she got in the car and drove away.

As he returned to his car, he remembered Mrs. Parks talking about her daughter who was a police officer. Mr. Parks was in sales, and traveled all week and was home on weekends. He looked at the piece of paper, and read the name Shannon P. Davis. As he drove home, he was thinking how he and Louise made love once a week and now, he was sexually involved multiple times a day.

He turned on the radio to hear some news and was surprised to hear Sandi's voice promoting her appearance at his church and giving the phone number to call for tickets to the concert. She ended her commercial by saying "Pastor George's message will change your life."

As he turned into the church he saw a telephone company truck. He walked into the parsonage and all the women plus Jeremy said "Did you have a good evening"? Before he could answer they all said "Pastor George's message will change your life" in unison. All of the women from the strip joint huddled around him wanting their life changed.

"Ok, enough picking on Pastor George." Barbara said, "We have a lot of work to do to get ready for the concert. The paint had been delivered and the work release team arrived to do the painting. A bank of phones was being set up to take orders for concert tickets. It seemed everyone had their assignment except Pastor George. Suddenly Pastor George realized Louise wasn't in the group and was told she had gone to the gym for a workout.

"That is strange," thought Pastor George, "he had never known Louise to be interested in exercise. He did not know that at the moment one of his deacons had his wife bent over an exercise table giving her favorite muscles a workout.

The day that Jeremy had gone to the electronics store, he had made a list of all the components it would take to make the sanctuary as sound perfect as a recording studio. The list detailed everything including new sound board, speakers, strategically located microphones, portable microphones and the components to project on a large screen in the fellowship hall. He also included the necessary to transmit to TV or Radio stations.

During the week of undercover work at the strip joint, he had captured many shots of Mr. Jenks, owner of the electronics store. He had a real preference for Wa Lee from Japan and Margaret Smite from Africa.

He prepared the purchase order with all the components listed as well as a diagram of how it was to be installed in the church. It was thousands of dollars. The one thing that he had made sure of was that everything on the list was in stock.

Barbara, Wa Lee and Margaret took the Laptop and a printer to the electronics and asked to meet with Mr. Jenks. When Mr. Jenks appeared, he pretended not to recognize Margaret and Wa Lee.

Bringing the purchase order up on the screen, Barbara verified the availability and price of each item and that they could be delivered that afternoon. Jeremy had said he would prefer to do the installation himself.

"We are authorized to offer you 50 % of the total price of the order and a tax statement for the other 50% for your contribution," Barbara said as she handed the printout to Mr. Jenks.

Mr. Jenks laughed and said that he could not afford that larger donation to the church.

Barbara said "We have changed our offer to 25 % of the total she said as she brought up a video of Margaret doing a lap dance on Mr. Jenks and constantly having to fight of his hands.

As he looked at Margaret, he said "You were just baiting me on that night."

Bringing up the next video of Mr. Jenks getting totally out of control with Wa Lee and having to be subdued by the bouncers, Barbara said, "You lose, we will expect delivery this afternoon as a total gift to the church."

As he started to say "This is blackmail," Barbara brought up a preformed email with three addresses. The two videos were set to be sent as attachments.

"Do you recognize these addresses? She asked.

As he looked at them, he said "The equipment will be there this afternoon."

The email addresses were his wife, his daughter and his mother.

As the women were walking back to the car, Margaret and Wa Lee, couldn't believe they could wield that much power.

"Pastor Sarah and Angie convinced me that I would never again have to be taken advantage of and those who had wronged me in the past would have to pay the price."

Barbara prepared a press release telling of the generosity of Mr. Jenks and praised him for the gift to the church. She outlined how the equipment would get its debut at the concert of Sandi Blake. She shared what a good upstanding Christian he is and urged all Born Again Christians to take their business to Mr. Jenks' store. Within two weeks Mr. Jenks' business had doubled. Within two months it had doubled again. He made a cash contribution to the church equal to the cost of the equipment.

As Pastor George was driving to his luncheon date with officer Davis he found himself wondering what she looked like under that uniform. He remembered her hair be pulled back in a pony tail and a rather good sized chest. Her mother was the lead soprano and he enjoyed watching rehearsal because she usually wore a jersey top with a maximum lift bra which caused her chest to dominate your view as she was hitting the high notes.

When he knocked on the door, to his surprise, Mrs. Parks opened the door. She was wearing skin tight jeans and a jersey top with no bra.

"Come in Reverend, Shannon is just finishing our lunch." Mrs. Parks said as she closed the door.

Shannon came from the kitchen and said, "I hope you don't mind that I invited my mother. She and I are like best friends, we share everything. Shannon was wearing a white blouse open to the belt with cut off, skin tight jeans. Every time she turned, you could almost see the nipple.

"How did you enjoy spending the night in the penthouse?" Mrs. Parks asked Pastor George.

He responded, "It is nice to see how the other half live."

After they finished lunch, Shannon suggested they take a swim.

"I didn't bring a bathing suit." Pastor George said.

Mother and daughter looked at each other and smiled as they started to get undressed.. Once they were naked they walked out the side door to the pool as though Pastor George was not even sitting there. He decided to strip and join them.

Once they were in the water, Mrs. Parks came over and told Pastor George to feel her breast. "I notice you watching them as I rehearse." Moving her hand down and taking hold of his cock, she looked at Shannon and said "You weren't kidding." They all swam a few laps, then Shannon got a call on her cell phone.

"Damn!" she said "The have a disturbance downtown and I have to go to work. But before I go, I need some of that nourishment I saw you feeding your lady friend. Leading him to the lounge she knelt beside him and started an aggressive attach on his cock with her mouth and had his balls going crazy with his hand. It was long before her power lunch was delivered and she swallowed every drop.

"I think I will start coming to church Mom. Have fun you two." With that she was off to get dressed. She looked out her bedroom window, toward the pool, and saw the good pastor's face buried between her mother legs and was sorry she had to leave.

A few minutes later, Mrs. Parks said, "Let me show you something interesting inside." As they arrived in the Den, Mrs. Parks turned on the TV and put in a homemade video. The video was a porno movie that she and Shannon had made with several men. As he watched he realized that they had both shared every man in his church choir. The second video was of Shannon and her mother with a variety of police officers. Shannon wasn't kidding when she said they shared everything.

Taking Pastor George's hand she led him to the bedroom. "Sometimes I am like it just the old fashioned way" she said Pastor George as she laid on her back and guided his cock to her pussy. The videos had gotten him excited and because he had recently dumped a load in Shannon's mouth, he was amazed at his staying power. When he finally exploded within her, Mrs. Parks said, "No one has ever brought me to that many orgasms. Shannon will really be sorry she had to go to work when she heard what a real stud the pastor was.

As the pastor was headed for home, he heard the familiar siren and pulled over. Shannon walked to the side of the car and said, "I have alerted all the female officers about that weapon you carry. You can expect to be stopped frequently for a routine traffic check. Keep next Wednesday open. From what mom tells me, I need to shut off my cell phone." She got a page on her radio and had to go.

As Pastor George drove to the church, he wondered how he could have been so unaware of the sex happening within his church and community. Maybe he needed to re-read the story of Adam and Eve. As he pulled in the driveway of the church he saw the women saying goodbye to the work release team. When he looked at the church he couldn't believe they had finished over half of the outside in one day. They had also landscaped and trimmed the shrubbery.