Barbara - My Husband's Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Early Experiences.
6.1k words
4.34
97.2k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 -- My Early Experiences

My husband Tim and I have been married for a little over three years. Like so many marriages the blush has begun to wear off and we were looking for ways to spice up our sex life. I did not have a lot of sexual experience and my husband was the only man that had ever made love to me.

Over the past few weeks we have had many discussions about what we could do to add some spice back into our love life and during one of our talks I had admitted that there were two things that really excited me. Naturally, my husband wanted me to tell him what these two things were and why they excited me. I was reluctant at first but finally I told him that the first thing that really excited me was the act of being exposed to strangers. When I said this my husband simply looked at me with his mouth open.

Of course, when he returned to consciousness, he wanted to know how I could know that. He knew that I had been a virgin when we got married and that my sexual experience had been somewhat limited.

I told him that one of my most exciting experiences had happened when I was fifteen. I was at the beach with a bunch of boys and girls. During the afternoon we had organized a game of volleyball. Like most of the other girls I was wearing a pair of shorts and the halter top from my bikini bathing suit. During the game I was at the net and jumped high to block the other players return. Even then I had forty inch boobs which did a whole lot of moving around as I jumped for the ball during the game.

At one point I had moved so quickly that my top slipped off one of my breasts exposing the nipple. I was concentrating so hard on the game that I was totally unaware that all of the guys on my team, the other team and those watching the game were thoroughly enjoying the view. I must have played that way for several minutes before one of the other girls caught my attention by pointing at my chest.

I could hardly believe my eyes as I looked down at my bared breast. All the boys moaned in disappointment as I hurriedly worked to get my wayward breast back into my halter. My face flushed deep crimson as I looked around me at all of the male faces.

Unable to continue the game I quickly excused myself and ran to the ladies room. When I stopped trembling I realized that, in addition to the embarrassment, I had been excited at the thought of all of those males seeing my milky white tit with its large dark areola and dime sized nipples. My nipples were all wrinkled and scrunched up with the excitement. I must have been quite a sight with my bared breast flopping free as I jumped and gyrated around.

I told my husband that later that night, when I had time to think about what had happened I realized that I had been excited by the accidental exposure. Not that I would do this type of thing on my own but I had certainly been highly stimulated by the experience and believed that I would enjoy accidental or forced exposure.

He asked me what I meant by "forced exposure". I told him that the second thing that I thought would be very exciting was being forced to do something that I would not normally do on my own. Shaking his head at this revelation my stunned husband wanted to know what in the world made me think that I could be excited in this way.

I was really reluctant to tell him about my high school experiences since it involved a bunch of the black boys at the school. Finally, after assuring me that he would understand, I told him about the black boys in high school. He spluttered and stammered and finally was able to ask me exactly what I had done with black boys. So, I told him.

I had matured at a fairly young age. By my seventeenth birthday my boobs had reached their current size of forty-two inches and required a "C" cup. Of course, my large boobs and those of the other girls in school were of major interest to all of the young males at the school. One day a group of black boys lined up on either side of the exit from the school. They left a very narrow space that you were forced to walk thru to exit the building. When boys moved thru they actually opened up a wider space to allow them to get through. Whenever a girl headed out the door the group of boys would move closer together forcing you to brush against them as you passed.

The first day this happened I watched and figured that if I followed a boy thru I would be ok. I guess the boys had thought of that too and as soon as the boy had passed the open space closed down again until I was unable to pass without brushing my tits and ass on someone. It was not too bad since no one aggressively did anything and over the next few days several of us girls became used to the situation and just walked on through even though it was humiliating to brush ourselves against those boys.

Over the weekend it seems like the boys got together and decided to up the ante just a bit. On Monday as I started into the narrow opening I noticed that the gap closed behind me. When it did I sensed the difference and stopped and turned to look back. Startled I quickly turned and was relieved to see that the way out was still open.

I hurried down through the boys trying unsuccessfully not to rub my tits and ass on anyone. It was impossible and many of the boys smiled as I was forced to push through the crowd. Some of the boys left their hands at their sides so they could enjoy my ass as I walked by. Others crossed their arms so that they could more easily enjoy the sensation as my large soft tits slid past them.

I stumbled out of the group and headed home. As I did so I was thinking about the strange feelings I was having. My face was flushed, my nipples were swollen and hard and I was sure that my panties were wet in the crotch.

When I got home I quickly went into my bedroom and closed and locked the door. I dropped my pants and panties as soon as I had put my books down. I was right! The crotch of my panties was soaked with my juice. It was obvious that I had been stimulated on some level that I did not understand. It seemed strange but it was clear that my body had enjoyed the experience.

Once I accepted that notion I went even farther to realize that I had enjoyed it emotionally also. How was it possible that I had enjoyed something that I had been forced to do? Could it have been possible that I did want to do this thing? If so what did that make me? It was too much for my young teen mind to contemplate at this point but the facts could not be ignored. I had liked it!

At the end of the week there were still several of us girls that were willingly walking through what we had begun to call the gauntlet.

On Monday the boys upped the stakes once again. By this time it was clear to the boys that those girls that continued to walk the gauntlet were enjoying the attention at some level. It was clearly time to push things to the next level and see how far we were willing to allow this to proceed.

My dress for school usually consisted of a pair of tight jeans and a pullover top. Up until now I had clutched my books tightly to my chest as much as possible. I had sensed that the boys would probably change their tactics so this time I did not carry any books to use for protection. I approached the gauntlet and entered it quickly not taking time to possibly change my mind.

Like last week, the entrance closed behind me but this time the path before me looked so much narrower than it had been. Resolutely I pushed my way along the path only this time the boys were treated to the touch of my breasts on their folded arms. Up until this point none of the boys had actually touched me but about halfway down the path the opening closed down for just a moment and in that moments time I felt a hand reach between my legs and rub my crotch.

At the touch of this strange black boys hand on my crotch my body stiffened and my legs nearly buckled. I know that this had been planned but I think that the boys were a little startled by my reaction. The hand was jerked away and the pathway opened wide and I rushed through.

When I got home I was shaking all over. I was embarrassed to think that some black boy had put his hand between my legs and cupped my crotch. Hell I did not even know which one it had been. The more I thought it became clear to me that that was part of what I liked. These boys were forcing me to allow my body to be used for their enjoyment and I liked it!

For the rest of that week things went back to the way that they had been earlier. I brushed my way through the group but no one else made an effort to fondle me in any way. Each day when I got home I was aware that I felt let down. After I had gotten over the initial shock of that black hand reaching between my legs I had gone back every day from a need to feel that hand or another on my body but nothing happened.

I guess when I was still walking thru the gauntlet at the end of the week the group of boys decided that they might still be able to raise the stakes even higher in hopes that I would go along. Little did they know that this was exactly what I wanted.

The next Monday I pretended not to be paying attention and walked the gauntlet with my books down at my side. In moments the opening closed and I was so startled when I felt hands cover all of my intimate spots that I just stopped in my tracks. Of course, this only encouraged the boys.

I felt my nipples harden as a number of hands moved over my breasts. Some of the hands just brushed against me while others lingered to cup and feel the weight of my large soft breasts. A few fondled my breasts and found my hard stiff nipples easily as they pushed against my bra and top. Soon several of the boys had found my nipples and would pinch and rub them before moving on.

Multiple hands had moved between my legs to my crotch. As usual, I was wearing tight slacks and the seam of the pants had been pulled tightly into my slit forcing my pussy lips apart. I felt these strange black hands as they moved between my legs finding my crack and pussy lips through the material.

At the same moment that hands were thoroughly exploring my tits and crotch there were other hands exploring me from the back side. I could not count the number of boys who were running their hands along the curve of my ass and between the crack of my ass cheeks at the same time.

This seemed to go on for minutes but it could only have been a few seconds before the group parted and I resumed my walk home. I hurried into my bedroom flushed with the embarrassment and excitement. How many boys had gotten a feel of my tits I wondered? How many had felt my ass or searched for the crack of my pussy while feeling my crotch?

I was behaving like a slut but it was like I was a bee drawn to honey. I did not understand the feeling or the needs that I was experiencing but I knew that I would have to continue walking the gauntlet. I enjoyed having strangers using me and feeling my body. It was a turn on beyond belief.

I immediately pushed my way out of the crowd and hurried home to the bathroom where I could masturbate. Of course I was ashamed by what had happened but the fact that I found it arousing kept me going back because I secretly realized that I actually enjoyed it. After all, I did not have any choice if I wanted to go home did I?

Some of us white girls who were enjoying the attention would talk about it and each of us would try to outdo the others. One day I went into the bathroom and removed my bra and placed it in my purse before I went outside. What I did not think about was that I was wearing a sleeveless top that day. I just did it on the spur of the moment.

As I reached the gauntlet and stepped into the group I immediately felt hands caressing my breasts as usual. The boys quickly noticed my missing bra and concentrated on my soft, warm breasts. Just as I neared the end of the gauntlet one of the boys took advantage of my sleeveless top and I got a shock as I felt warm fingers grasping both of my tits. The flesh to flesh contact sent an electrifying jolt thru my young body. I realized that one of the boys behind me had noticed my missing bra and had taken complete advantage of my sleeveless top and slipped his hands into the sleeve holes and was blatantly cupping both of my breasts and massaging my hard nipples.

Shock overwhelmed me and I just stood there as he pulled me back against his erection. I was somewhat stunned and overcome by the situation and was unaware that he had maneuvered me to the edge of the group. It was then that I noticed another of the boys had a camera and was taking pictures of me with his friend's hands inside my blouse. I wrenched myself free and ran all the way home embarrassed at what I had done.

I arrived home panting and burst into the bathroom and stood looking at my flushed face in the mirror. Instead of being horrified at what I had done I began to tremble and smile at the same time. The memory of those warm hands cupping my tits and the feel of those fingers rubbing my nipples between them was so delicious I could hardly take it. I began to shake and laugh at the same time reliving the sensations of what I had just done.

It had been an exquisite feeling and I wanted to be forced to do it again and I could hardly wait until tomorrow. Would I do it again? Probably not tomorrow but I knew that eventually I would do it again and I would probably allow the boys more liberty.

A week later I walked the gauntlet without my bra and wearing a pullover top. The boys in the group immediately surrounded my and it was just a moment before I found my top was up exposing both of my breasts for them all to see and feel. Hands were all over my breasts. I allowed myself to be guided to the edge of the group once again and I was not surprised to see the camera ready for action. This time, as the boy raised the camera to take pictures of my naked tits one boy on either side of me lowered his mouth to a breast and began to suck and nibble at my nipples. My mind exploded with the wanton excitement.

In addition to large milk white tits I have large dark areolas and dime sized nipples so each boy had a mouthful. The camera snapped and two more boys took their places this time just cupping my breasts. The camera snapped again and again as all of the boys had pictures taken while sucking or pinching my hardened nipples or just cupping my tits.

It seemed like I stood there forever. Finally I found myself on the edge of the group walking towards my home. It was then that I realized that my top was still up and the people passing in the cars were getting a great view. I quickly pulled down my top and hurried home to sit in the bathroom and play with myself until I finally had an orgasm.

It was really strange that I did these things. I could easily justify letting the black boys fondle me because, in my mind, I did not have a choice. All of the kids knew what was going on with the black boys. In fact, I was pretty sure that the black boys had shown pictures of my naked breasts to several of the white boys at school. This was probably why I kept getting asked out even though I would not let any of my dates touch me much less get any part of me naked. You see, when I was on a date I had a choice and because of my upbringing I had to be prim and proper. On the other hand, when I was under the control of the black boys I could let my slut self loose to have fun.

I continued to walk the gauntlet several more times before I decided to take things to the next level. It was the last day of school during my senior year when I entered the gauntlet wearing a pull up top without a bra and a short skirt without any panties. I was going to give the black boys one real thrill on the last day of my senior year.

That day after school I entered the gauntlet willing to let them do anything to me except fuck me. Foolishly, I was not too concerned about that since we were at school and although the teachers tended to keep a low profile I did not think that the boys would feel safe enough to try that.

The boys all knew that I was coming and what I was wearing. As I entered the gauntlet I was surrounded immediately. I had not been carrying any books so the boys had no problem with access to my body. They had my top completely off in a matter of moments and my skirt was raised off my hips and secured around my waist moments later.

Hands cupped my completely exposed boobs pinching and squeezing. More hands dove between my legs and I felt a finger inserted into my warm wet pussy. I was shocked a moment later to feel another finger as it wormed its way between the cheeks of my ass and slid into my warm tight anus. I stood on the edge of the crowd, shielded from the school as one after the other the boys posed with me nude as they fingered my pussy or played with my tits. A number of times my tits and pussy were getting attention from a number of different boys at the same time.

At one point I was forced to lean back against one of the boys. Another boy knelt in front of me and forced me to spread my legs completely exposing my swollen pussy lips. He buried his face between my legs and, for the first time, I felt the thrill of a male tongue as he licked and nibbled at my most sensitive parts. The camera snapped on and on. I don't remember how many of the boys actually tasted my sweet white pussy and had pictures taken.

I swooned with the excitement. I was so engrossed in the sensations my body was experiencing I did not immediately realize that my hands were no longer being held but had each been wrapped around a warm hard black shaft. With a mind of their own my hands had begun to stroke back and forth along each shaft.

Pictures were taken as boy after boy stepped up to place his black dick into my soft white hands. I stroked them all but when I felt the one behind me rubbing his black shaft against my ass and trying to push its way into my pussy I shouted no so loud that all the boys stopped for a moment. I'll scream if you try to fuck me I yelled.

The leader of the boys said that if they agreed not to fuck me I would have to give them something in return. It was my choice. I could fuck them or suck them but I would do one or the other. After all, I had continued to excite them week after week and I had continued to raise the stakes. Now I was going to have to give them some satisfaction since it was the last day of school.

Finally I agreed that I would suck them. He looked at me and smiled and told me that he was looking forward to being the first black man to cum in my mouth. The shock must have registered on my face because he told me that they would have cum in my pussy if they fucked me so why shouldn't they cum in my mouth if I sucked them off instead. He also told me that I would have to swallow any cum when they came in my mouth.

Slowly it dawned on me that I really did not have a choice which was exactly what I needed to justify my lewd actions. I certainly did not want them to fuck me since I was still a virgin. Realizing that I was no longer in control I slowly nodded my head.

The leader placed his hands on my shoulders and slowly forced me to my knees. I knelt there nude, surrounded by about twenty black boys from fifteen to eighteen years old. Each of them was enjoying my predicament and anticipating their turn to push their black cock into this little white girl's mouth.

The leader stepped forward and I looked up at him. He told me to go ahead. I was amazed by the size of his cock as my hand closed around his hard hot shaft. I looked at the thick black shaft with my small white hand wrapped around it and wondered if I would be able to get it into my mouth.

He stepped forward placing the tip of his cock against my full lips. The camera flashed. I let go of his shaft as he pushed harder and my lips parted slightly allowing the head to enter my mouth and the camera flashed. He placed his hands behind my head and pulled me forward forcing his entire shaft deep into my throat. I almost choked and he pulled back. He smiled down at me and told me to relax because it was all going in this time and I may as well smile and enjoy it.

12