Barbara's Cabin Boy

Story Info
Old Barbara helps a boy who falls in the lake.
1.4k words
3.83
82.1k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara brought the young boy back to her cabin. She had not seen a man naked since her divorce five years ago. She had seen the boy earlier that morning skipping stones on the lake. Over breakfast she heard a splash, the boy had fallen in.

By the time she had reached him, he had already managed to clamber out but his clothes were stuck to him. He wore a t-shirt that clung to his slight body. His erect nipples stuck out through the drenched shirt.

'You better come with me and get warmed up,' said Barbara. The shivering boy said nothing but followed the concerned stranger.

'Take those wet clothes off before we get inside,' Barbara said as they approached her cabin. The boy obliged. The t-shirt came off first, exposing a pale torso completely hairless was the boy apart from the minor sprouting of hair under his arms. Next off came the boys trousers, he was barefoot which meant that his socks and shoes were still down by the lake. The boy did not take off his underwear much to Barbara's annoyance; she didn't want wet clothes dripping in her cabin, instead the boy looked at her expectantly. She didn't want to force the poor boy to take them off so motioned him in.

When inside Barbara could see the boy properly, she admired his youthful body. She caught herself glancing at the boys bottom reminding herself that she was a woman approaching her sixties and lusting after men was silly.

'What you doing so early in the morning down by the lake?' She said sternly.

'I've been travelling and the lake was a nice place to stop.' Bashfully he answered.

'Travelling? How old are you anyway going travelling on your own?' She asked concerned.

'18 miss.' His reply surprising Barbara.

Her eyes slipped again to his crotch, the material clinging to his genitals. 'Come on now can you take those pants off so we can get you properly dried off.'

The boy's face reddened. With reluctance he slipped off his underpants. They slid down his legs stuck to each thigh. Barbara took stock of the naked boy who cupped his genitals. The boy had a light ring of public hair that stuck out from under his hands. Barbara still in her night gown grabbed a town as she moved closer to the boy. She ruffled his hair and dabbed his face. His skin felt like the smoothest thing she had ever touched. She dried his slender arms still gripped tightly round his crotch. She grabbed his wrist of which her hands wrapped around comfortably and dried the rest of his arm. The boy instantly readjusted to cover himself with his remaining hand. She did the same for the other arm. Next she moved on to his body before moving down to his legs moving upwards from the feet. Barbara moved her hands right up the boys thigh to his groin. Barbara felt the boy twitch as she massaged his thighs.

'Turn around,' said Barbara. He did and Barbara bean to dry his bottom. She needed his pert cheeks between her wrinkled hands and dug the towel between each. She then moved underneath drying his groin, their hands met between his legs, his still grasping his genitals, hers fat and blotched with age. She placed one hand over his and plucked it away from where it grasped, she did the same for the other having to use a bit of force.

Now the boy was completely exposed, Barbara turned him around and looked at his penis. It was small and uncircumcised. His foreskin fully covered his glands and had a bit of extra skin dangled from the end. His testicles had gone close to his body from the cold which made his penis stick out.

'Don't worry I've seen it all before,' Barbara said as she moved to dry him. She remembered her brothers in their teens used to swim naked on family holidays, their penises would always shrink in the cold but never so small.

She clasped his delicate genitals with the towel and began drying them. When Barbara dried his testicles the boys penis shook from side to side. The movement and warmth from Barbara's hands made his penis return to its normal flaccid size. He was still on the smaller side thought Barbara but she reckoned it was in keeping with the rest of him.

'Now you make yourself comfortable while I hang these wet clothes of yours outside.' Barbara said to the boy.

When she returned five minutes later, Barbara found the boy asleep on the sofa-bed with the damp towel wrapped around himself.

'He's gonna get my bed all damp the stupid boy' Barbara thought, so she removed the towel and covered him up with the light duvet. 'he's beautiful' Barbara thought as she left to finish her breakfast.

After finishing breakfast she checked on the boy before going down to the lake to wash. He still lay in the same position but his penis was erect.

'You must be having a good dream,' Barbara whispered quietly.

She walked down to the lake to where the boy had been; there she found his socks and shoes as well as a watch and some keys. Barbara slipped off her night gown and let it fall to the ground. She sat on the side of the bank with the grass on her bare bottom. She looked down at her thick thighs thinking of the boys thighs which were about a third the size of hers. The large woman stood up again, her thighs and bottom rippled and her pendulum breasts swung. Looking down revealed two large sagging breasts and a large belly large enough to block sight to her feet. She strolled into the cool morning water and started to wash herself. She washed over her chubby arms which flapped around as she scrubbed. Barbara thought to herself how ugly and fat she looked.

'No man would want to sleep with this.' She thought. And the thought of the men she had slept with in her youth, she wondered what they were doing now. Some of them might be dead she thought when she remembered some that were twenty years her senior when she messed around in her twenties. She had always gone for older men, she felt that was the way it was supposed to be. She never imagined a younger man could be as handsome as the boy sleeping in her cabin. She thought of his naked body and his delicate uncircumcised penis. Barbara hadn't liked the thought of an uncircumcised penis but this boys beautiful prepuce was beginning to sway her preference.

Barbara scrubbed herself and felt the stubble on her legs. She rarely shaved anymore only when she went into the local town on a warm day or when she had company which was hardly ever. She glanced at her armpits which were also slightly stubbly. If there was ever a time to make an effort it was probably now; the first male company in months.

After she was washed and shaved she returned to the cabin with the boys shoes and accessories and the wet towel that they now had both used under her arm. She walked in and headed for her bedroom where the boy lay. He had shifted his position slightly but his penis was still erect, although now it looked fully engorged and a drop of precum had seeped through the light sheets. Barbara went over to her cupboard and dressed. She wore a pair of tight shorts and her best low cut top, she didn't have a bra to go with the top so she went without.

Then she looked at the boy again from the foot of the bed, legs stretched out and penis as hard as a rock. Barbara sat on the edge of the bed staring the tented material at his crotch. She told herself she wasn't lusting after him but was just inquisitive. She peeled back the covers exposing the boys lower half. The boys penis twitched regularly like clockwork as the blood pulsated through it. Barbara guessed he was about five inches.

She rummaged around quietly in her draw for a second before bringing out a measuring tape. She unravelled only what she thought she might need of about 13 cm. She delicately placed the tape along his shaft and measured all of his 11 cm penis.