Barbara's First Gang Bang Ch. 03

Story Info
Barbara's journey into complete submission continues.
1.4k words
3.96
35k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara's journey into complete submission continues.

In Chapter 02, Barbara, tied naked and spread-eagled, had been heavily fondled by the men who had gathered to participate in her first gang bang. At the end of the chapter, Barbara had cried out, appealing for someone to fuck her. And so, we continue.

*****

Hearing Barbara plead to be fucked, the men in the room competed with each other to respond with appropriate comments and promises about what they were going to do to her. It was clear from all the turgid cocks flapping in their hands that they were ready to get started.

Barbara's journey into submission had begun when she had told her friend Joseph how frustrated she was at her sexless life at home. The two of them had met in the workplace a number of years ago and had slowly developed a very close relationship, one that they kept very private from others. Although there was an underlying layer of sexual attraction between the two of them, they had, up to now, maintained a strictly platonic friendship. Despite the fact that her husband was freely screwing around Barbara had always been afraid to take a chance on sewing her own wild oats. It must be a societal thing, she often told herself. She was conditioned as a woman to suffer the indiscretions of her husband, yet keep her own needs unfulfilled.

Barbara had learned from Joseph that he moved in a circle of friends that included membership in a local fetish group. She also knew that he had participated in orgies at sex clubs and at private swinger parties. His stories fascinated her and filled her with envy that other people were out there having so much fun with their sexuality. Eventually, having been turned on by so many of Joseph's adventures, she reached a point that she overcame the self-imagined requirement to remain a faithful wife. Now that her marriage had deteriorated to nothing more than an arrangement of financial dependence and convenience, she decided she was ready to get something for herself.

During a conversation about the opening of a new sex club in the city, Barbara finally opened up to Joseph and told him that one of her repeated fantasies was to be gang banged. She asked him if he could help her go to a sex club but Joseph cautioned her about taking that approach. Although confidentiality was a prerequisite of attendance at such clubs, Joseph warned that it was always possible that someone would recognize her. Instead, he suggested that if she was really serious about living out her fantasy, he would arrange a private party at his home and he would carefully select a number of his male friends who did not know her and who could be guaranteed to ensure her secret was kept.

It had taken a couple of weeks for Joseph to contact a selection of men and arrange an appropriate date for them to get together. Over this period of time, he and Barbara had talked at length about her expectations and what limitations she would want. Joseph was actually surprised at what Barbara told him. Initially, he had expected that all she wanted was to have intercourse with a number of men but it turned out that her desires were much kinkier than he had imagined. She wanted to be placed in bondage and be completely helpless. She wanted to be used. And, in what came as quite a surprise to Joseph, she had asked if he would flog her in front of the other men. This request led to some extensive discussion of the topic and all that it entailed. Joseph wanted to be one hundred per cent certain that Barbara understood what she was asking. She told him she had watched many bondage videos and often masturbated with thoughts of being flogged.

And one more thing came out of their planning talks. Barbara admitted to Joseph that before she was gang banged she wanted to have sex with him. Just the two of them, in private.

It was eventually organized that the party would take place on a weekend that Barbara's husband was out of town attending an awards dinner. When the day finally came, Barbara had arrived at Joseph's house in the early afternoon.

Joseph took her down into the basement rec room of his small bungalow and showed her his bondage equipment. Barbara examined the restraints that would be attached to her wrists and ankles, and then looked up at the silver metal hooks in the ceiling from which she would be tethered. She felt a slight misgiving. Was she really going to go through with this or should it remain just a tantalizing fantasy?

The two of them went back upstairs where Joseph quizzed her one final time on her desires and her commitment to proceed. He would need to know now in case he had to contact all the men before they arrived. Barbara responded by stepping up to within a foot of Joseph. She began to unbutton his shirt.

"Yes," she said. "I'm ready, and very, very willing." She slipped her hands beneath his open shirt and caressed his skin. "But first," she whispered, running her fingers over his nipples., "This is what I want." She lifted her head and looked directly into Joseph's eyes. "You are what I want".

They showered together, kissing for the first time ever and exploring their soap slickened bodies. They then moved to the bedroom where they made love for close to an hour and then lay together talking about the plan. Once again Barbara reassured Joseph that she was ready to go but she asked him for one favor. She knew the sight of men's cocks would make her pussy flow and her mouth water but she also wanted to be certain that she could handle anal intercourse without any discomfort. She was anxious to feel several different men invade her back passage but she knew it could be difficult to do so without artificial lubrication. Joseph agreed to help.

Barbara rolled onto her stomach. Joseph retrieved a large tube of lubricant from the nightstand and began to liberally apply it to her anus. She moaned softly as he inserted a finger and stroked her slowly and gently. He squeezed out more lubricant and added a second finger, gradually relaxing her sphincter muscles and delivering more and more lubricant into her. Joseph couldn't resist the sight of her beautiful ass or the soft sounds she made. He removed his fingers and straddled her, taking his erection into his hand and covering it with lube. Barbara reached back, gripped her cheeks and pulled herself open for him. She felt a satisfying "pop" as the ridge of his cockhead passed through her anus and entered her musky darkness.

Joseph supported himself with just a little of his weight pressing on Barbara's back. He moved in her slowly, all the while whispering erotic thoughts into her ear. After about ten minutes, he withdrew. Barbara uttered a groan of disappointment. Her anus clenched and released, its tiny mouth trying to grasp his cock again. Joseph took the tube of lubricant and squeezed several more large dollops onto and into her anus. Then he retrieved a butt plug from a bedside drawer, lathered it up and slid it into her until it was firmly embedded.

Barbara rolled onto her side, clenched the plug and watched as Joseph walked out to the washroom. She could hear the water running. When he returned to the side of the bed, Barbara reached out and gripped his balls. She pulled him toward her and took his now semi-erect cock into her mouth. It smelled fresh and fragrant. She sucked him to full hardness. Joseph kept his hands clasped behind his back, giving her free rein.

Before long she could feel his testicles tighten in her hand. She grasped the base of his shaft and pumped hard. Joseph groaned as his body tensed and he began to release into her mouth. She continued to pump, swallowing all of his semen. As Joseph's orgasm subsided, she released his cock from her mouth and licked up a couple of remaining droplets that oozed from his tiny cum hole. Then she smiled at him and said, "There. Now that I have you inside me, I'm ready to go."

...to be continued in Chapter 04.