Barbara's First Gang Bang Ch. 05

Story Info
Barbara's journey into submission continues with a flogging.
1k words
3.83
26.5k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Chapter 04, Joseph had promised the group of men in his rec room that he would give them a demonstration of flogging. He proceeded to use a pair of horsehair floggers to warm up Barbara's back and buttocks. He had then switched to a leather flogger and began to deliver more severe blows.

*****

Barbara's journey into submission continues with a flogging.

THWACK!

"Ahhhhhhhhhh...!" Barbara gasped loudly as her buttocks felt the pain of another harsh strike from the leather flogger. As before, she shuddered in her bonds, shaking the chains that connected her wrists to the overhead beam. Her legs quivered and she clenched her cheeks, trying to absorb the pain deeper into the meat of her behind.

"Holy fucking Christ," murmured one of the men. "This is unfucking believable." Like the others in the semi-circle, he continued to stroke his erection as he watched Barbara squirm with each lash. He and the others were completely enthralled with the sight of this naked woman being flogged.

Joseph stepped close to Barbara and placed one hand on her reddening buttocks.

Immediately, she felt herself relax. The gentleness of Joseph's hand seemed to dissipate some of the burning sensation in her bottom.

Joseph held the flogger out toward the men. "Who would like to give it a try?"

There was a momentary silence as the men looked back and forth among themselves, waiting for one of them to take the initiative.

"I'll do it," said one, stepping forward and taking the flogger. He looked into Barbara's eyes, possibly wondering if she would give him some kind of signal. Instead, he was met with a determined stare.

"What's your name," she asked.

"Uh...Nick," he stammered. His voice unveiled a hint of uncertainty.

"Have you ever whipped a naked woman before, Nick?" she asked.

"Uh, no. No, I haven't."

"And why do you want to whip me?"

The question drew a murmur from the group.

"I...I'm sorry. I just thought..." He took a step back, clearly thrown off by Barbara's questions. He looked at Joseph for direction, but received none. "I thought," he paused searching for words. "I thought you liked it."

Barbara smiled. "I do like it Nick. It's okay. I'm not trying to stop you. I was just curious."

Nick drew a deep breath.

"But before you flog me, I need you to do something for me."

"Yes?"

"I need you to rub my pussy."

Nick looked at Joseph for guidance. Joseph shrugged his shoulders, indicating to him that it wasn't his call. He lowered the flogger and reached between Barbara's legs. He cupped her sex in his hand. It felt hot and very, very soft. He pressed his palm lightly against her puffy labia and moved in a circular motion. Her lips were slippery against each other.

"Mmmmmm." Barbara pushed herself against him. "That feels sooo good." She matched the motion of Nick's hand. The movement sent little shockwaves of pleasure through her pussy, especially when the pressure crossed right over top of her clit. "Put your fingers in."

He found her opening and curled two fingers inside her.

"Yesssssss," she hissed, pressing even harder against his hand. She felt herself rising toward an orgasm. No, she said to herself. Not yet.

"I can't wait any longer, Nick. I want you to fuck me!"

Seeing how things had taken a turn away from a continuation of the flogging, Joseph moved quickly. He reached up and unhooked Barbara's wrists from the overhead chains. He quickly rehooked the wrist restraints behind her back. "Guys, pull that massage table over here."

Two of the men dragged a large, heavily-padded massage table into position.

Place it sideways right in front of her," directed Joseph, who then applied slight pressure to Barbara's back, forcing her chest down onto the table. "Okay, Nick. You know what she wants."

Nick stepped around behind Barbara and looked down at her, bent over the table, hands bound behind her back and her legs spread wide. Her bottom showed numerous red streaks left behind by the leather flogger.

Joseph stood at one side of Barbara's leg and leaned over. He grasped her lower buttocks and pulled the cheeks open, revealing her swollen sex to Nick. He then moved his fingertips closer to her pussy and spread her even more, parting her lips and exposing the intimate flesh beneath.

Nick's eyes widened as he gazed at the vagina where his fingers had just been. The flesh around the opening glistened in the beam of the overhead pot lights, and with Joseph still spreading her sex he could see about an inch or so of the darker pink tissue inside. His thoughts immediately jumped ahead and he felt feel his balls clench as he imagined ejaculating into her.

"She's all yours," Joseph said.

Nick gipped his shaft and moved forward. He felt his heart fluttering nervously as he directed the head of his cock to her entrance and then shifted slightly closer. He felt an exquisite softness as her vaginal opening caressed his pulsing knob. He slipped easily inside her and he watched as each inch of his shaft slowly made its way into her body.

Joseph released his hands and stepped away.

Nick reached out and grabbed Barbara's waist and began a steady, firm stroke, all the while looking down and watching his shaft slide in and out, shimmering with her juices. He then remembered her talking about anal sex. He curved one of his thumbs into the crevice between her buttocks. He moved it back and forth a little until he found the centre of her tiny rear opening. He pushed hard with the tip of his thumb.

"Ahhhh...fuck...yessss," she responded.

Nick rubbed circles with his thumb and the pungent scent of her butthole reached his nostrils. He felt another clench in his balls.

With her chest down on the massage table surface, Barbara had to lift her head in order to see the men in front of her. Her face was now level with a semi-circle of cockheads, all pointing her way.

"What do you say, Joe," said one of the other men. "Can we?" H nodded toward Barbara.

"Like she said earlier," responded Joseph, a wide smile creasing his cheeks. "She wants it in all her holes."

One of the men stepped forward. Barbara opened her mouth and licked her lips.

...to be continued in Chapter 06...