Barbara's Kidnapping

Story Info
Wife has fantasy about being forced. It happens a 2nd time.
4.6k words
4.34
55.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,002 Followers

Barbara is a happily married woman in her early forties. Recently she had an encounter with two burglars in her house. Her resulting sexual experience is described in chapter 3 of the story "The Live-In Maid" by this author.

*****

Barbara Kane is out shopping one morning when, two men in masks bundle her into a car in the full view of passers by. Another man is behind the wheel. Barbara hits the back seat screaming loudly. She is unexpectedly violent inside the car with an assailant on each side of her. She's punching and kicking despite the small space managing to land a few blows on the two men. The car roars off. Whilst strangers have the presence of mind to turn on the cameras on their mobile phones and video the car disappearing rapidly into the distance it is found abandoned the next day and had been reported stolen.

Meanwhile Barbara's fighting like a demon and trying to get the door open but the child safety locks are on. In the close confines of the rear seats area the two men between them manage to hold her down long enough to handcuff her wrists behind her back. She's still bucking and screaming, lashing out with her legs but she's wedged between the men and they soon succeed in fixing duct tape around her ankles and knees. Barbara realises she's trussed up like a chicken and stops fighting. There's something familiar about the two men who have not yet spoken to her. She's calming down a little and takes a deep breath through her nose.

That smell is familiar! "You bastards! Didn't you get enough when you were round at my house? Are you back for second helpings?" Adrenalin is coursing through her veins. She hates the two of them but her body betrays her again as she feels the first tell tale signs of arousal. No, I can't do this, she tells herself.

The two men in the back start to laugh. "Right first time Barbara love. We've both had dreams about that lovely cunt of yours. We didn't bother to bring the gun this time. I expect you'll be more cooperative now you know what we want from you. Isn't that right my darling?"

She hangs her head. "If you think that you're wrong. I'll fight you every inch of the way."

They laugh even more. "Aren't you forgetting how you loved our cocks slipping easily inside that willing cunt of yours. It's pointless pretending. I'll bet you're moistening already. Just like last time."

The boss grabs her by the hair and his assistant fastens a blindfold round her head tightly. It's very effective. There's not a chink of light.

"John had been away last time. I'd missed out. You caught me when I was vulnerable. Stop the car. Let me out. I don't want this." She says. She realises she sounds pathetic. Using all her womanly wiles she brings tears to her eyes. They're more like tears of frustration but these burglars don't know that, she thinks to herself.

"We know you're lying so you might as well save your breath. Don't worry, you'll love what we have planned for you. You'll thank us when it's over." The boss laughs again. He shows no sign of irritation. Barbara decides to stop her pleading. She tries to ignore her excitement although memories of her Wendy putting handcuffs on her keep creeping into her mind. She loves to play the submissive when she's with her lesbian lover.

The trip in the car takes over an hour and when they carry her into the house and remove her blindfold she has no idea where they are. She's decided to pretend to cooperate in the hope of escape. They are not quite ready for her just yet.

"Will you walk upstairs for us if we take off the duct tape?" the boss asks.

"Okay, but take the handcuffs off too please." Barbara says smiling sweetly.

"Nothing doing. We're not that stupid."The boss says. Barbara shrugs and with her legs freed walks ahead of the boss and his assistant who follow her closely cutting off any chance of escape. Once they reach the master bedroom they remove the handcuffs and strip off all her clothes, gathering them up in a bundle to take them away. The boss sniffs her panties and smiles triumphantly looking into her eyes. She blushes crimson hating her body's betrayal. They then lock the door behind them and leave. She runs to the window but cannot open it. She considers smashing the glass but it's a double glazed unit. She realizes it's a waste of time trying.

Barbara has always liked being in control. She has never cheated on John with other men throughout their marriage. He knew from the outset that her friendship with Wendy had always involved a sexual aspect to it. Wendy and her started it when they were at college together and she was out in the open about it from the day she met John. It was simple she said, you either accept that I see Wendy regularly for sex or we go our separate ways. She may desire other men but could not be unfaithful. Her rape fantasy is about getting fucked without guilt. In her mind she has not done anything wrong because she has been forced.

However much her body might want to repeat her sexual behaviour with these two men she cannot cooperate with their plans. She must do everything in her power to escape. It is her duty. John probably expects it.

The boss has her mobile phone. It's easy for him to send a message to hubby's mobile as if it's from Barbara. He copies the way she always signs off based on previous similar texts. Can he pick her up from the shopping mall? John gets the message, replies 'Okay' and sets off. He's been having a drink with his friend Bryan so he brings Bryan with him.

Time passes. Barbara's heard car doors slamming then a car driving off tyres squealing. Intent on taking the edge off her arousal she lays on the double bed and begins to pleasure herself. She doesn't need a fantasy today she just has to think about the boss and his assistant and what they did to her for her juices to flow freely. Her index and middle finger plunge deeply into her wet vagina and she's soon writhing and moaning to a very satisfying orgasm. She reflects that her masturbatory activities are not usually done alone. Husband John loves to watch her. Usually he's spent his seed and gone flaccid but seeing her in action brings on a semi every time.

John's puzzled when he arrives at the mall and Barbara is nowhere to be seen. Two men approach him.

"You're looking for Barbara aren't you?" the boss says. He puts two items of clothing into John's hands. Few people are around and none are near enough to to identify the skimpy bra and panties for what they are. John immediately becomes alarmed.

"What the hell?" he says. They are identical to the set he watched Barbara putting on earlier that day. "Where's Barbara? What have you done with her you bastards." He reaches for his mobile and starts dialling 999.

The boss says in a very firm authoritative voice. "Don't do that John, my friend. We will take you to her if you and your friend will get in the car with us. She never called in the police last time and she won't want them involved this time either. Feel the crotch of those panties. This time we're going to let you watch." John's uncertain but he quickly ends the call before anyone answers. He and Bryan hand the two men their phones and get in the car. They are both blindfolded. Bryan has no idea what's going on but follows John's lead. Once in the car John surreptitiously feels in his trouser pocket where the bra and panties are now nestling. Even before he gets to the narrow part between the panty legs he can feel his cock stiffening. Sure enough his fingers find the dampness. He can't help himself. The boss, who, sat next to him, notices him putting his fingers to his nose.

"Smelling something you like?" He says.

John reddens but says nothing. He's no idea where this will lead but he can't help but be intrigued. Perhaps once he sees Barbara he and Bryan can fight their way out, rescuing Barbara in the process. Does she want to be rescued he asks himself? Would I like to see her fucked by these men? His cock is now stiff. What's wrong with me? This is not how a husband should feel. These bastards are going to subject my darling wife to all kinds of abuse and I'm getting a hard on. To add to his confusion and humiliation the boss grasps his cock through his trousers then quickly lets go..

"Well. Well. What have we here? Seems like hubby is looking forward to our little games. Wifey told us you are a cucky wannabe. He's sporting a stonker already and we haven't even started yet."

The bosses' assistant and the driver break out laughing at this information. Bryan is confused but affected by all this sexual innuendo and finds his own penis stirring. John's face is burning but he cannot make his dick lie down.

Barbara hears a car in the drive and runs to the window. Her mouth falls open in surprise to see John and his friend in blindfolds walking into the house in front of the three men who abducted her. She now gets a proper chance to see what her two masked rapists look like. The taller man is quite handsome but his smaller fat assistant has a swarthy ugly face. The boss looks up at the window and waves grinning at her as she stands close to the window showing her bare breasts to anyone who cares to look up. Barbara has temporarily forgotten her nakedness and jumps back, drawing the curtain across before the other two gang members notice her.

Once inside the boss and his two friends make short work of handcuffing his new visitors behind their backs. John pulls the blindfold off and tries to make for the door but it's a token resistance. He has no chance against superior strength and experience. He is knocked to the ground and sat on for this act of rebellion.

"Naughty, naughty Johnny boy. If you play nice you'll not get hurt. Do you savvy?" The boss says grimly.

Bryan decides it's best to cooperate. He's never been particularly physical. His life revolves around bird watching, (the feathered kind), and writing erotic stories. He posts the stories on the internet. Despite being married he has no recent experience of fucking actual women although he is continuously writing about that very subject. His wife was never very forthcoming but she shut up shop completely ten years ago. She has no idea he is a writer of rude stories and would be very surprised if she found out.

The two men's blindfolds are removed and they are marched upstairs to the master bedroom where two high backed chairs have been placed. Barbara seizes her chance and rushes the door as they all troupe in. The three gang members act quickly, one executing a rugby tackle to bring her down, the others grabbing hold of various parts of her anatomy. She's still bucking and kicking, screaming blue murder. John and Bryan in handcuffs can do little to help her. Eventually the driver grabs her by the hair and drags her back inside the room forcing her hands behind her back and snapping another set of handcuffs on her. Once she's secured the boss slaps her across the face. He twists her nipples viciously causing her to cry out.

"Still pretending you want to escape Barbara dear? Was that for your husband's benefit? Don't try it again or you'll get a good hard spanking." The boss notices her reaction to the word 'spanking' and files it away for future use. This woman fights like a demon he thinks, we will need to keep a close eye on her.

"Did you hear me? Are you willing to obey me?" he says looking stern.

"Yes sir." Barbara replies meekly. It turns her on to play the submissive. It's something she never does with John. She feels her juices running down the inside of her thighs. Her legs had gone weak when he was threatening to spank her.

Bryan can't take his eyes of the naked Barbara. He has always had fantasies about her but never thought he would ever see her breasts and pussy on display.

"Let's get them stripped off, bottom half first," the boss says and his two assistants get to work. "Now get out the duct tape, you know what I want." John and Bryan are embarrassed. Both their cocks are standing to attention. They sit on the chairs whilst the tape is wound around their ankles and knees fastening them to the chair legs. Handcuffs come off to remove the rest of their clothing then refastened afterwards. Duct tape is wound around the back of the chair covering their nipples.

"What sort of a cock is this?" The boss is standing in front of John looking closely at his penis.

"Leave him alone, he's got hypospadias. His urine and spunk come out of the side of his penis, not the end." Barbara says helpfully.

"Really? I was just being curious that's all. Actually I think that's cool." He looks across at his assistant and the driver. "I don't want you two passing comments, okay?" The two men adjust their facial expressions.

The boss then turns his attention to Bryan's penis. "Your's is on the small side I see?"

"Yes sir."

"Has it had much action lately?" Bryan hangs his head but doesn't answer.

The boss notices Bryan's wedding ring. "You're married aren't you?"

"Yes sir."

"Well then, when was the last time you and wifey fucked?"

Bryan feels embarrassed. "I'd rather not say."

Barbara wants to help. "She stopped that ten years ago." She says. "I suppose you could say he's celibate now. We got to know him through his stories on the internet. We like what he writes. It's hot stuff but all from his imagination."

The boss grins wickedly. "So he's celibate is he? We'll have to see about that. Well Bryan, I want to reward you. You're the only one out of you three clowns who hasn't kicked off. I'd like you to do a little job for me later. You need to think about whether you're prepared to cooperate. First we are going to watch some television." He nods to the driver who switches the TV on.

We all see Barbara, naked, running over to the bedroom window checking to see if she can open it then turning away and pacing up and down.

"Please turn it off!" Barbara shouts in alarm. "I'll do anything you want. Please!" Tears spring into her eyes, her face burning.

"I love it when my women beg." The boss says quietly.

The pacing continues, then she climbs onto the bed and lays on her back. All five men watch as she opens her legs and starts to masturbate.

The other four glance briefly towards John as he makes some gutteral noises then ejaculates from the side of his cock. No one speaks as they quickly turn back to the screen entranced by the sight of Barbara in mid orgasm herself.

"That is some hot woman you've got there Johnny boy," the boss says. "Now that you all know there are hidden cameras in this room you'll appreciate that contacting the police will ensure everything that goes on here will be all over the internet within 24 hours complete with your names and addresses. Okay?"

The three captives nod unsmilingly.

"Good. Now Bryan, if I free you from your bonds will you make no attempt to try to escape or attack your captors? The bedroom door is locked so if you did make a dash for it you'd not get it open. I'm certain what you are about to do for me will be memorable." The boss pauses. "In a good way."

"Yes." Bryan says. "I'll do it." He's totally out of his comfort zone and he knows the bastard holds all the cards. If this man says jump he'll be asking how high.

"Spell it out. What will you do?" The boss sounds impatient.

"I won't try to escape, sir."

"Right, get the scissors you two and lose the handcuffs. Let's get him out of the chair."

They do it. "Now Bryan, you can sit back down. Keep your hands away from that little cock of yours. It's still nice and stiff I see." He looks towards his two assistants. "Take one of the slut's handcuffs off and lay her across Bryan's knee. Put Bryan's handcuffs round her pretty ankles. They're slender enough." Barbara is limp over Bryan's legs. She's no longer fighting them, intrigued to find out what her rapist is planning although her pussy is anticipating what's to come, juices flowing as before. She hears a click and finds the two pairs of handcuffs are now fastened together, her head near the floor her bottom high up on display.

"This woman here, this slut, has punched and kicked us three men when all we were trying to do was give her what she craves. She deserves to be punished."

"I want you to give Barbara a spanking she'll never forget. If her cheeks are not bright red you'll be taped back into your chair again. You'll miss out on your second task. Believe me you don't want to miss that. Twenty-five should do the job. Barbara will thank you after every swipe and count them off. If she forgets to thank you you will start again from the beginning. Give it all you've got."

"I'm so sorry Barbara. I don't want this. You know that don't you?" Bryan pleads. He feels his cock jerk. Liar, liar, pants on fire, he says to himself.

"Yes my darling, but I deserve this. Not for trying to escape. He's right I am a bad girl. Don't you understand- I want them to fuck me. I can't help it. Give me a good walloping, please my sweet boy."

"Okay Barbara, I will."

He proceeds to spank her bare bottom, pausing to hear her say the number and "Thank you Bryan".

After the first five she also adds, "Harder please, spank me harder". The boss raises his eyebrows, then nods his approval.

Bryan lays it on a lot heavier stinging his hands. He's actually enjoying himself. He's written this into many of his stories but the real thing is far better. It isn't long before Barbara's replies become more ragged and she starts to whimper. Then the whimpers become sobs until she's crying uncontrollably. He ploughs on understanding that she needs this. Then it's over and they unclip her to allow her to stand. She moves close to Bryan although she's still handcuffed at the wrists.

"Hug me my darling. Thank you so much." she says. He pulls her to him and kisses her on the lips. She doesn't pull away.

The boss claps his hands in sarcastic applause. "How sweet. Now I want you to fuck the slut. Let's see what kind of a job you make of it. You're a bit out of practice apparently. Come on lads help her onto her back on the floor. That's where the slut belongs."

Barbara is sprawled out on the floor. Suddenly John speaks up.

"If you place a couple of pillows under her arse it'll make it easier for all concerned." His penis recovered quickly from his earlier ejaculation and is now fully extended.

The boss grins. "Isn't it nice when the hubby thinks of our comfort whilst we fuck his wife. Thank you John. Good call." Pillows are taken from the bed.

Barbara and John have often discussed having a threesome with Bryan when in the midst of sexual play. It's long been a fantasy of Barbara's used to arouse herself when masturbating. She relaxes and moves her legs wider apart. The handcuffs around her ankles and wrists restrict her but add to her arousal.

Bryan moves her arms over his head to avoid them getting in the way. He fingers her pussy finding it sloppy wet. Alarmingly his penis softens a little as it begins to enter her. Once inside it stiffens again much to his relief. For the first time in many years he's fucking a woman and she's someone he's worshipped from afar ever since they first made contact. He cannot believe it's happening. He's taking it slow, at the same time playing with her breasts and kissing her lips. He's thinking of her enjoyment as well but can't deny that pleasing her makes him enjoy it all the more.

"Bryan, this is lovely but don't be gentle, fuck me harder please." Barbara whispers.

He increases his tempo and is amazed when she starts to moan, buck and thrash around. As her orgasm peaks he can't hold back and, totally out of control, making little grunts and sighs he squirts his semen into her belly.

"Not bad for someone who's celibate". The boss says. "Maybe John will let you do her again sometime". He nods towards John whose cock is as stiff as a poker.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,002 Followers
12